"Wii Are Together" (WDY AU)

By MegaHenrySimp123

In this AU, Eteled and Austin were about to fight, when suddenly, the wii gets corrupted, causing them to fus... More

Chapter One; Brandon Morris
Chapter Two; Where it all began
Chapter Three; Together
Chapter Five; Little Mii
Chapter Six; The Finale
Character designs

Chapter Four; Amelia

94 2 0
By MegaHenrySimp123

I'm Amelia! I'm six years old! ..At least that's the age I was when I passed away... but I'll explain that later, since this is my part of the story after all!

So, when I was three, my parents both passed away in a car accident, and I was the only survivor.. and when the cops found me, they first took me to the hospital to make sure I wasn't severely hurt... but after I was treated for my injuries, they put me in an orphanage, since I didn't have parents anymore.. But since I was always adventurous and I liked to explore places, I was always caught leaving the orphanage, and they would always have to lock me in my room in order for me to stay put.

But when I turned six, I found out how to escape my room without getting caught by escaping through the window, since my room was on the first floor. I looked around and saw a building I've never seen before. I looked through the window, and I saw no one was there, so out of curiosity, I decided to sneak in and explore! I saw many things I didn't recognize before, and I wanted to play with all of them, but something specific caught my eye... A TV screen was left on, and on it were windows with patterns I didn't recognize.

I looked around for any type of button or switch to control it, but then I saw this remote control, I examined it and realized it was connected to the TV, so I used the remote and pointed the scroller to this window called "The Mii Channel", since it caught my eye the most. After I clicked "Start", I looked around the little plaza in this channel and realized there weren't any little people around... I slightly felt upset... but then I realized that I could create my own, so I did.

I made the little person based off of myself, And I even named it Amelia. But after I finished making my character, I realized that the TV screen had glitches... I slightly felt confused, and I tried to get rid of them, but couldn't... I suddenly was hit with sharp pain... it hurt so badly, that I screamed and cried in pain...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 199 15
Years after nightmare being corrupted passed, Dream finally found out how to fix him.. and so, he fixed him.. mostly.... until they found out somethi...
15.2K 316 18
"๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐›๐›๐ž๐ซ!" ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—† ๐—’๐–พ๐—…๐—…๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐–บ๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐–บ๐— ๐–พ๐—๐—๐–บ๐—‡ and y/n. "๐ฐ๐ก๐ฒ?" Tara asked as she cried. " ๐ฐ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
255K 8.7K 35
[Yandere Barbie & Ken x F.reader] โ€ขโ…โ”€โ”€โ”€โœงโ…โœฆโ…โœงโ”€โ”€โ”€โ…โ€ข In a world where Barbie and Ken are living happily with the other Kens and...