[M] 0X1=LOVESONG [TXT]

By Hayooniverse

THE MAGIC AND MADNESS SERIES : BOOK NO. 1/5 "Oh my gosh... You OK?" "You motherfucker-" "Baby, I don't have... More

•1¦Obsessed to a kpop group•
•2¦The broke people•
•3¦I'm broke but don't need your help•
•4¦A famous cousin!•
•5¦Low-key simping for the new comers•
•6¦Getting back on music•
•7¦Wanna be ours?•
•8¦something doesn't feels right•
•9¦beginning of Magic•
<Author's note>
•10¦Who are you?•
•11¦What are y'all!?•
•12¦To Magic Island?•
•13¦Find the magic yourself•
•14¦Beginning or the end?•
•15¦Nature's son•
•16¦wanna do something?•
• 17¦Discovering something brand new•
•18¦Anger and Lust•
•19¦Learn about your powers•
•20¦The river•
•21¦Weapons of the elements•
•22¦Almost got exposed!•
•23¦Don't call my mother here!•
•24¦The angles and a demon•
•25¦Do what you wanna do•
•26¦Fashionista Choi Yeonjun!•
•27¦How we got together!•
•28¦Please, let us go•
•29¦Need to bring them back.•
•30¦Be careful, Ok?•
•31¦BG's weird spells and Ten's foxy!•
•32¦The nightmare of Fire•
•33¦The nightmare of Nature•
•34¦The nightmare of Ice•
•35¦The nightmare of Wind•
•36¦The nightmare of Time•
•37¦The ending of Evil?•
•38¦Angels won?•
•39¦Palace of Darkness•
•41¦The queen and her Lover•
•42¦Be the shine for my moon•
•43¦I don't have a speech, but-•
•44¦Yes, I do!•
•45¦The Epilogue•
<Final Author's note>
•THE MAGIC AND MADNESS SERIES•
Future Perfect : the 2nd book

•40¦Childrens of the Ocean•

40 3 4
By Hayooniverse

???'s pov

Some loud laughter cause Beomgyu to shook awake.

The place looked different than his bedroom, the room looked royal, like a kings chamber, the bed was huge in a circular shape and was decorated with dark blue silk sheets which had a golden patterned border, the room was in a silver color with pearls and windows with dark blue curtains.

It made him wonder, where in hell is this?

The window only let a bit sunlight inside and it was when the light breeze brushed it away.

The nature element slowly got up and walked towards the window, he slowly moved the curtains away, the bright light cause his eyes to blind.

"Where am I?" he questioned and sit on the window, like the princess on the tower, "This is obviously not t
Taeyong's hunted house." he said and sighed loudly.

Suddenly the door opened making Beomgyu jump up from the window.

"Who the fuck are you!?" he yelled and took his scythe out and pointed at the person, the person flinched seeing the sharp weapon pointed at them.

"Oh my gosh! Beomgyu clam down!" the person yelled back in hopes of the younger recognizing them.

Even though it took him some seconds he finally understood the person.

"Seonghwa hyung?"

"Yes it's me, oh my gosh!" the Ateez member said rolling his eyes.

"What am I doing here?" Beomgyu asked, "Oh I forgot to tell you, well-"

"Seong, is he awake?" another voice was heard from outside.

"Yeah!"

A short male, like really short male, compare to Beomgyu, ran into the room, "Hey beomgyu, you are ok right?" he asked walking closer to the nature boy.

"Yeah, I am, Hongjoong hyung and why am I here?" the double hair colored male looked at the older male.

"You didn't tell him, hyung?"

"I was about to, stupid!" Seonghwa said and hit the younger on the head.

"Now that you are here... You explain to him what happened, I'm going back to kitchen before the other six burn the it into ashes, bye!", the older continued before running to their kitchen.

"Uh, anyways so Beomgyu, sit down and let me explain to you.", Hongjoong said and sit on the bed, the younger also joined, "Well...."

*Flash back*

After Beomgyu end his call with Soobin and put his phone back in his pocket, he was met face to face with Lee Taeyong, the ruler of hell- wait! The Ex-Ruler of hell.

"Missed me?" he smirked.

Out of shock, Beomgyu fell on the floor, "Aww, are you scared, darling?", he asked stepping closer and lean to the nature boy on the ground, "How- How are you alive?"

The demon laughed maniacally, "Well I'm not the only one alive!", he smirked and moved away, there stood Johnny, smirking as he looked at the element below him with his sword in his hands.

"How!?"

"Secret. Now are you ready to come with-"

"Beomgyu?" a voice interpreted Johnny.

The two demons turn their heads to the voice, "Oh Wow... Look who we have here.", Taeyong said, kinda shocked at the person who just showed up, he walked to the new presence.

"What are you doing here, Lee Taeyong?", that person asked.

"Well... I wanna ask, how you are doing, Mr. Ex-Captain of hell's army, Kim Hongjoong?"

"I'm good."

"You like it better here?"

"Taeyong... I asked you 'what are you are here?' ", Hongjoong repeated.

"Well... I came to collect his soul." Taeyong said rolling his eyes while pointing at Beomgyu.

Hongjoong's eyes traveled to the nature boy who looked scared as his eyes sifted to the three standing back and forth.

"What if I don't let you?"

"Aww you changed a lot, Hongjoongie, I miss the old you so much!" his eyes widening and lips forming into a smirk.

"Don't you dare call me that!"

"All of you shut your fucking mouth up!" Beomgyu yelled, "You shut up!", Johnny yelled back, putting his sword on the younger's neck.

"Johnny, back off."

"No!"

"You will regret it, if you don't." another voice came behind Hongjoong.

"Oh my- hello Mr. Park Seonghwa or should I say Mr. Knight in shining armor, who betrayed his highness for some stupid angels' magic? You both are still together?", Taeyong asked with a pout.

"It's non of your business, atlest he knows how to keep his loved ones with him, unlike someone." Seonghwa said and snapped his fingers.

"What did you just did, Seonghwa?" Taeyong asked confused.

"Something~", the said male smirked.

"You remember who you are playing with-"

"You knows that I was the one who is suppose to be on the spot you are on right now, right? And you knows very well, how powerful I am, right?." Hongjoong questioned, stepping forward.

"But I'm the current heir of the underworld through." Taeyong smirked.

"Well... I was you dad's first choice... You and your stupid cousin was always the third.", Taeyong's non existing blood boiled at those words.

"You-", before the ex demon king could finish those two disappeared with Beomgyu, who was some how unconscious.

"Where did they go?", Johnny asked stepping towards his majesty, "To their castle on Wonderland, where else?"

"Then let's go the-"

"Are you dumb? Can you breathe underwater?" Taeyong hit Johnny on the shoulder, "I'm older than you!"

"Whatever."

*Back to present*

Beomgyu was in shock, "Wait! Am I underwater right now?", Hongjoong nodded which caused the nature to stood up and started to run around the room.

"What!? Then how am I breathing?, Wait... How are you breathing?", he asked as he walked towards Hongjoong with a finger pointing.

"Well I'm the son of The Ocean, duh!" the oreo haired male answered , but the nature was still confused, "Wait what!?"

"Boy... My both parents are related to the Ocean, So.... of course, I can breathe under water. Understand?"

"Yeah, but how am I breathing?"

"I just used a spell, which help others breath under water.", even if he still didn't understand he gave a nod and sit down.

"So.... Wait. Oh my gosh!.", the Nature suddenly shouted.

"What!?", the Orea male shout back in shock.

"Dude, Take me back to earth, the others will be looking for me!"

"Oooh, you are right. Let's go... Mingi, set the sails!", the ocean's child yelled and ran outside, the element followed him confused.

»»---->♡<----««

"Don't you dare think of something like that.", Soobin warned Kai.

"He will be some where here or what if he is already at home?" the leader tried to think of something.

"Let me try to connect to his head." The time element said.

'Beomie hyung! Can you hear me?'

..........

"What happened?" the blonde asked Taehyun, "He is not responding."

"I'm gonna murder that Taeyong, asshole!", Yeonjun yelled and took his sword out, his outfit also changed to the outfit he wore when they went to the underworld.

"Wow... That was cool, but... Did you forget we can only go there only one time?", Soobin's words made the icy boy more angry, "What the fu-"

"Hyung!!!"

"Beomgyu?", they were surprised by the boy's voice, in a hurry they begin look at different places, like Beomgyu in a lost stuff toy.

"Hyung! Look up in sky!", the four look up, their eyes widened.

A big pirate ship, in the sky.

"Dude... He just said 'fuck physics!'..." Taehyun murmured out.

When the ship landed, Beomgyu ran out of it, giggling loudly, the four boys hugged him tightly.

"Where were you? Do you know how worried we were? Do you think you can just go anywhere without telling us? Huh? You really thought it is fun to prank us like this? You almost give me a heart attack! You ungrateful child, you will not see sunlight-"

"OK, mom clam down!", Beomgyu pulled Yeonjun closer to him and covered him mouth with his hands.

"I'm alright. Stop nagging."

"Oh... So that is you problem huh?, me nagging?. Do you know how anxious we got-"

"Hey, bitch clam your dick down!"

"How dare you to call me- Wooyoungie?" Yeonjun was shocked "That's me, bitch.", the other male did a hair flip and walked away towards a bench near a huge tree.

"Dude stay!" the fox male pushed Beomgyu away and ran towards Wooyoung.

"Is this yours?", Kai nudged Yeosang, who stood there proudly, "Ours. Actually!", he explained.

They could hear Yeonjun and Wooyoung yelling, laughing also see them grabbing eachother's hair.

"Hey Soobin!", Hongjoong walked towards the said, who was sitting on a bench looking at the others, "Hey hyung.", he smiled and the other leader reflected it and sit next to the younger.

"So... How is it being a leader?" at Hongjoong's question, Soobin let out a loud sigh.

"It's a literal chaos... They are so loud and Yeonjun is always horny and we just came back after murder Taeyong and Johnny, but somehow that motherfuckers came back!"

The fire element yelled, super frustrated, on the other hand the Oreo haired was confused, "What you mean?"

"Well, hyung.... We just got back from the underworld, after saving some people, like two- no three days ago and now this Taeyong bitch who we killed came back-"

"What you mean 'killed him'?, You know that he is the Lord of underworld and he has so many souls, he could just use one, why didn't you guys let the souls free first?" Seonghwa interpreted the leaders' conversation.

"We didn't knew about this soul stuff till now, what is it actually?", Soobin asked.

"Well... If you die or someone kill you, you can offer a soul to the 'Queen of death' or as most of the people say 'Queen of darkness', if you give her it... You will get your soul back, but..." Seonghwa stopped.

"But?"

"But... You could only do it once." he finished.

"So... You are telling me... He gave someone's soul to get his back", Seonghwa nodded, "So if we kill him again... He will not come back?"

"I guess, but it doesn't mean evil will die forever, if Taeyong is not in hell it means Queen of darkness will take over-"

"Why do you kept on say queen of darkness? Doesn't she have a name?"

"Uhh.", the eldest and leader of Ateez gave eachother a fearful look, "Well it will not be a great idea to say her name-"

"Why is that?"

"Well I don't wanna be her victim...." Seonghwa gulped before continuing.

"Not again...."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.9K 5.1K 53
◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ A skateboy with 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 is beyond dangerous for a rich boy lived in 𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘴 ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹ Dystopian action romance (angst/ fluff/ smut) ✔...
5.7K 229 18
Everything was fine, we were done practicing, and having fun until... you got hurt. I couldn't bare this happening again. I was there Hyung, I stayed...
154K 4.8K 58
the complete opposite, like complementary colors. i want to paint this world between us. in which hybe's middle child (txt) gets a sixth member. and...
4K 178 29
About a story where a boy named Choi Beomgyu is a very close friend of Kang Taehyun. Beomgyu hasn't realized his own feelings for Taehyun this whole...