7. Yu-Gi-Oh ARC-V A New Story...

By HungjuiChiu

After Yuzu is taken by Yugo to the Synchro Dimension, the Lancers arrive and they're going to face a lot of c... More

Chapter 1 The Synchro Dimension - "City"
Chapter 2 Mermaids and Dragons
Chapter 3 Synchro Sector
Chapter 4 Super Duelists
Chapter 5 Dark Synchro
Chapter 6 Visit to Security
Chapter 7 Dueling's Most Wanted
Chapter 8 No Cards, No Pardon
Chapter 9 The Man who Threw Away his Draws
Chapter 10 Plans and Surprises
Chapter 11 Siblings vs. Siblings
Chapter 12 The Great Escape
Chapter 13 Duel King - Jack Atlas
Chapter 14 The Light and Darkness of the City
Chapter 15 The Black Rose Witch
Chapter 16 Ghost Force vs. Infernity
Chapter 17 An Out-Of-Reach Shout
Chapter 18 Duel Consequences
Chapter 19 Slaying the Dragon! Yugo vs Sawatari
Chapter 20 Earthbound Pendulum God Ccapac Apu
Chapter 21 Revival of Burno
Chapter 22 Mask of a Clown
Chapter 23 King's Gambit
Chapter 24 The Beauty of Destruction
Chapter 25 Storm of Revolution
Chapter 26 Tech Genius Save
Chapter 27 Our Respective Battlefields
Chapter 28 A Matter of Trust
Chapter 29 Hatred Caused by Sorrow
Chapter 30 A Battle of Trust
Chapter 31 Vivian vs. Reisho
Chapter 32 Roget's Request
Chapter 33 Determination Duel
Chapter 34 A Plan and a Promise
Chapter 35 Unyielding Resolve
Chapter 36 The Memories of the Beast
Chapter 38 The True Beginning
Chapter 39 Mark of the Monkey
Chapter 40 Flower Vs. Dragons
Chapter 41 Companion's Feelings
Chapter 42 Truth and Consequences
Chapter 43 Sibling Battle: Manibus
Chapter 44 The Sinister Bell's Chime
Chapter 45 Resentment of Tops
Chapter 46 A Mother and Daughter Duel
Chapter 47 Signs of Doom Part 1
Chapter 48 Signs of Doom Part 2
Chapter 49 Academia Conclusion
Chapter 50 Road Rage
Chapter 51 Friendship Finale Part 1
Chapter 52 Friendship Finale Part 2
Chapter 53 A Vicious Cycle

Chapter 37 Academia Attacks

115 3 0
By HungjuiChiu

In the duel arena, Melissa says, "Now ladies and gentlemen, with Yuya and Risu's duel, everyone is getting excited to see the final match of the semi-finals! Now for the last duel, we have-"

Just then, Antique Gear Chaos Giants appear out of nowhere and the crowds are surprised. Melissa says, "Huh? Isn't that the giant monster that Dennis used back then?"

One of the giant target the stadium and shoot out the beams, destroying the stadium. Followed by other giants. Everyone now starts screaming as they quickly run out of the Stadium.

"What is going on!" Melissa says. "The city is under attack by those giants!" Then rubble comes as Melissa barely dodges.

As both Commons and Tops rush outside the stadium, only to meet several Academia students. One Common asks, "Who are you guys?"

But then he is silenced when the blue-uniformed student seals him in a card, causing both Tops and Commons to be shocked. Another one says, "You're be sharing the same fate as him."

Yugo just returns to the scene as he holds his head. "What was I...? It felt like I was Dueling...Was I dreaming?" but before he can answer himself, he hears explosions and turns around. They see some students and giants he saw in the Heartland destroying everything in the way.

"Damn it! They are here as well?" Yugo yells angrily as he goes to chase after them.

At the Capitol Building, Sergey exits the Van. Roget says, "Do not leave your post. Hold your current line of defense and leave intercepting the enemy to Sergey."

And inside the council building, the council and Reiji are looking at the screen of how people are running away from Acdamia.

"So are those the Academia folks you were talking about from the Fusion Dimension?" White Taki asks.

"Yes. They're here for the invasion." Reiji says.

"Unbelievable... Not only is there Security's barricade, but now Academia as well?" Gael says.

"Even though you may be a skilled Duelist, that many enemies are dangerous... Will you be alright?" Azul asks.

"B-Besides, didn't you come here to protect us from something like this happening?!" Grey questions.

"We came here to fight with you." Reiji replies.

"But with the majority of your comrades being sent underground... It seems like your Lancers aren't very reliable." White Taki says.

"When they're aware of the situation they will make the proper moves on their own... On the other hand though..." Reiji thinks.

Melissa is dodging the beams and says, "Right now the city is in total disaster. People with some weird uniforms start to turn people into cards! How is that even possible? Is this even a Magic Show?"

Reiji thinks, "But to think these people aren't even capable of discerning between what is happening to them as an event or not... This might be a good opportunity, to determine whether the Synchro Dimension will agree to work together or not... It will depend on how they handle this situation..."

Yugo tries to run away from those Academia students until a hand grabs him and takes him into an alley.

"Huh? Rin? RIIIN!" Yugo exclaims as he sees her, but Rin hits him hard as she says, "Quiet, you want us to get caught, you baka?"

Then they look outside, the Academia doesn't see them as they run past. Once they feel like they are safe, Yugo hugs Rin, and she didn't stop the hug.

"By the way, what are you doing here? Rin?" Yugo asks in confusion. "And importantly, does that mean Yuzu is inside you?"

"No, I defused with Yuzu thanks to this happening. I can't tell you the whole story. But right now Academia is attacking our home just like in Heartland."

"I know..." Yugo says. "Those bastards..."

"Yugo. I can't stay for too long. I want you to find Risu, Yuya, Yuni, and Yuzu. They will know how to stop them."

"What about you?" Yugo asks.

"I'll try to find others. See you." Rin says as she leaves. Yugo just mutters, "Rin..."

Meanwhile, near the underground canal, the Students run past it, and then after they leave Tsukikage looks through the broken window.

"At this rate, they will eventually find us. But even knowing that..." Tsukikage says to Sona as they look at the weakened Serena and the tried Reira.

"These two can't move in the state they're in now..." Sona replies.

Three Obelisk Force is walking towards the Capitol Building. "This is Security! This is a warning! Stop immediately!" An Officer tells them, but the Obelisk Force continues to move towards them.

"This is a warning! Stop there immediately!" The Officer tells them again, and then Sergey put his hand on the Officer's shoulder, then the Red Jewel Obelisk put his arm up and the other two Obelisk Force stop, then all three of them activate their Duel Disk, and Sergey responds by activating his Duel Disk.

Meanwhile, the other Academia members are searching around the City for Yuzu and Serena.

"This building..." the Yellow uniform member says as they land near the underground canal.

"Surround it from the other side. Go!" The Obelisk Blue orders and the three disperse.

Tsukikage watches them as they disperse. "They're coming!" Tsukikage warns Sona, Serena and Reira.

Sona says, "This is bad..."

Serena tries to run but fails as her energy is fading. "Serena..." Reira says.

"Tsukikage...Reira...Sona...Forget about me...Get out of here!" She tells them.

"Why would you say that?!" Reira asks.

"Academia and Security are only after me! You don't need to get yourselves involved!" Serena explains.

"My mission is to escort you to a safe location. There would be no purpose in leaving you now." Tsukikage tells them.

"And I am a traitor, no doubt that they are after me as well." Sona then turns to Tuskikage and asks, "Tsukikage...you can make it past them on your own, right? Reira and I will protect Serena, go find Yuni and the others in the underground so we can fight back."

"But..." Tsukikage says.

"Don't worry, I was the strongest Academia member, they won't be able to lay a hand on Serena if I am present." Sona says.

"And I'll be fine, too! Until you get back, I'll protect Serena!" Reira states.

"They're here for sure." One of the Silfer Red states they were at the entrance of the underground canal.

"Now it is the time, go!" Sona says as Tsukikage leaves.

Then the Obelisk fires a flare into the air. On the Highway, Sora notices the flare. "That's a signal flare!"

On a roof of a Building, three Obelisk Forces saw the flare. "They've found us?!" Tsukikage gasps.

As the Academia breaks inside the underground canal, they suddenly step back once they see Sona, who is already activated her Duel Disk, and say, "If you want Serena, you're getting past me!"

A lot of people are stepping back a little, they know that Sona has an unbeatable record in Academia along with Yuri. Sona notices their sweating faces and says, "I see that all of you remember me, huh... how about we start the hunting game?"

"Guys, she is only one person, we have many of them. We don't need to be afraid!" The Obelisk Blue says.

"You're right." Then they give out a smirk as they prepare their duel disks.

At the same time, Sergey manages to defeat three Obelisk Force members as they are teleported away. The red jewel says, "No way. He's taking on this many of us alone?"

"Is he a monster?!" The green jewel one asks.

The Council notices this and Gael says, "Wonderful! Academia doesn't stand a chance!"

Grey says, "Chairman! I think it might be worth it to win Roget back to our side, don't you agree?"

Reiji just continues to stare at the screen without saying something.

At the same time, Tsukikage is jumping from one building to another, and then he is chased by three members of the Obelisk Force. "One... Two... Three of them! If they keep following, the location of the underground facility will be given away..." Then he stops at the park and says, "I have no choice!"

Once he stops at the park, the three Obelisk Force also stop. "You know where Hiiragi Yuzu is, don't you?"

Tsukikage just keeps silent and he is ready to fight. "Looks like you don't plan on just telling us..."

"Reira...Sona...hold on a bit longer!" Tsukikage thinks as the three Obelisk Force also activate their Duel Disks.

"Field Magic: Crossover!" And then the field appears and then they yell, "Duel!" (Tsukikage:4000)(Red:4000)(Yellow:4000)(Green:4000)

"I'll go first." The Red jeweled says, "I summon Antique Gear Hound Dog from my hand." (ATK:1000/DEF:1000 LV:3) As the dog appears, he says, "I set one card and end my turn."

"My turn!" Tsukikage says and he draws the card, "I activate Magic Card: Ninjitsu Technique of Hazy Duplication from my hand! I can special summon one Level 4 or lower Ninja monster from my hand! Come forth! Twilight Ninja Shingetsu!" (ATK:1500/DEF:100 LV:4)

As the ninja appears, he says, "My next card can be Advanced Summoned by releasing one "Ninja" monster. I release Shingetsu! Come forth, Twilight Ninja Getsuga, the Shogun. (ATK:2000/DEF:3000 LV:8) Battle, I attack Antique Gear Hound Dog with Getsuga!"

As the monster attacks, Red says, "I activate the Continuous Trap: Fusion Trench! Due to this card's effect, only Fusion Monsters are able to attack!" Then the barrier appears and blocks the attack.

"I set two cards and end my turn." Tsukikage says.

"Now you can no longer attack. We'll crush you on our turn! My turn!" Green taunts as he draws the card. "I activate Magic Card: Fusion from my hand! I fuse the three Antique Gear Hound Dog in my hand. Mechanical hounds who carry on the ancient spirits, flock together and become one with a new power! Fusion Summon! Appear now! Level 7! Antique Gear Triple Bite Hound Dog!" (ATK:1800/DEF:1000 LV:7)

As the three-headed dog appears, Red says, "I activate Fusion Trench's effect! While a player only controls Fusion Summoned monsters, they can make one direct attack with a Fusion Monster they control!"

"Battle! I attack you directly with Triple Bite Hound Dog." As the dog charges forward, Green also adds, "When this card attacks, the opponent can't activate Magic or Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step!" Tsukikage is bitten from the hand and his LP drops. (Tsukikage:4000-2200)

"I end my turn." Green says.

"How about you tell us where Hiiragi Yuzu is before we turn you into a card?" Yellow asks, but Tsukikage decides to remain silent.

"Fine then. Then we'll just beat the answer out of you! My turn!" Then Yellow draws the card and he says, "I use the Magic Card: Fusion from my hand! I fuse my three Antique Gear Hound Dog in my hand. Fusion Summon! Come forth! Level 7! Antique Gear Triple Bite Hound Dog!"

"It's a repeat of the previous turn. As they say, history repeats itself. I attack directly with Fusion Trench's effect! I end my turn." (Tsukikage:2200-400)

"I'll let you know by releasing the Antique Gear Hound Dog I control, I can deal 600 damage to my opponent if they control a monster. You only have a mere 400 LP remaining" Red says.

"So that means it's over for you on the next turn." Green says.

"I'll ask you again, where is Hiiragi Yuzu?" Red asks.

"Even if this body of mine is turned to dust, I will not tell you!" Tsukikage says.

"Fine by me! Then we have no use for you! Enjoy being a card." Red says.

"My turn!" Just then, they hear a voice and then Sora comes, standing in front of Tsukikage.

"Intrusion Penalty, 2000 points." (Sora:4000-2000)

"You are Shuinin Sora!" Red gasps.

"Don't tell me you are going to betray Academia like your sister..." Green says.

"You...are helping me?!" Tsukikage asks.

"Continuous Magic: Death-Toy Sanctuary! I have to send 1 Death-Toy monster from my hand and 2 from my Extra Deck to my Graveyard as an activation cost! I send Edge Imp DT Modoki from my hand to the Graveyard and Scissors Bear and Wheel Saw Leo from my Extra Deck as well! DT Modoki can be treated as a Death-Toy monster when it is in my Graveyard."

Then Sora takes out a card, "Next, I activate the Magic Card: Death-Toy Fusion! By banishing Scissors Bear, Wheel Saw Leo, and DT Modoki in my Graveyard, I can perform a Fusion Summon! Unusual plaything possessed by demons! Root out and destroy the plebeians who dare rebel against you! Fusion Summon! Come forth and appear, chimeric fusion of all toys! Death-Toy Mad Chimera!" (ATK:2800/DEF:2000 LV:8)

"2800 ATK?" Green exclaims.

"I'm not done yet! I use Magic Card: Fusion! I fuse Furnimal Bear and Edge Imp Scissors in my hand! Demonic claws, sharp fangs! Become one in the mystic vortex and show us a new form and power! Fusion summon! Show yourself! Mystical jungle beast that rips everything to shreds! Death-Toy Scissor Tiger!" (ATK:1900/DEF:1200 LV:6)

When the monster appears, he says, "Tiger can destroy one card my opponent controls for each Fusion Material used in this card's Fusion Summon! I destroy Fusion Trench!"

As the card is destroyed, the three members are shocked. "And I have another effect of Tiger's to activate! Tiger increases the ATK of every Death-Toy I control 300 times the amount of Death-Toy monsters I control!"

Tsukikage says, "There are two Death-Toy monsters on the field!" (ATK:1900-2500)(ATK:2800-3400) "Then I shall activate my Trap Card! Barrier Ninjitsu - Technique of Hazy Transfer."

Sora looks at Tsukikage in surprise, "I can give the effect one monster possesses to another monster until the End Phase! I give Triple Bite Hound Dog's effect to Mad Chimera!"

Tsukikage nods to Sora, and he nods back, "Triple Bite Hound Dog can attack three monsters in one Battle Phase!" This causes the Obelisk Force to be surprised.

"There is no time to waste, I'm counting on you." Tsukikage says as he nods.

"Battle! I attack your Triple Bite Hound Dog with Mad Chimera!" Sora says as the attack hits. (Green:4000-2400)

"I activate Mad Chimera's effect! I can Special Summon monsters destroyed by it during the Battle Phase to my field!" Sora adds. "To me! Triple-Bite Hound Dog!"

"What?" Green is shocked that his Triple Bite Hound Dog is on Sora's side. "And Mad Chimera's ATK is increased 300 for every monster it gains control of!" (ATK:3400-3700)

"And with Death-Toy Sanctuary's effect, Triple Bite Hound Dog is treated as a Death-Toy monster since it's a Fusion Monster! So our ATK is increased further with Tiger's effect!" (ATK:2500-2800)(ATK:3700-4000)(ATK:1800-2700)

"4000 ATK?" Yellow is surprised.

"Battle! I attack the second Triple Bite Hound Dog with Mad Chimera!" (Yellow:4000-1800)

And as history repeats, this time Yellow's Triple Bite Hound Dog is taken. (ATK:2800-3100)(ATK:4000-4600)(ATK:2700-3000)(ATK:1800-3000)

"Go! The third attack! I attack Hound Dog with Mad Chimera!" (Red:4000-600)

And then Chimera's effect activates again, having Hound Dog on the field. (ATK:4600-4900)

"Hound Dog isn't a Fusion Monster, so it isn't affected by Death-Toy Sanctuary." Sora says. "Isn't it good for you? Now all the monsters on my field won't get their ATK increased again."

"This can't be happening...he has five monsters on the field." Red says.

"And our field is wide open..." Green says.

"No wonder he is Sona's brother..." Yellow says.

"There are one, two, three, three of you." Sora counts them and says, "I got all three monsters from you." This causes them to be scared.

"Get taken out by your own monsters!" Then the three Obelisk Force members all were defeated and Sora carded them immediately. (Red:400-0)(Green:2400-0)(Yellow:1800-0)

"I don't think this forgives me for turning your brother into a card..." Sora says as he turns back to Tsukikage.

"Grudges are always unending, that is the way of a shinobi. I am thankful for your help" Tsukikage tells Sora.

"Yeah." Sora nods.

"Tsukikage! Sora!" Yuni, Yuya, and the other signers arrive at the scene.

"Everyone." Sora says as they quickly go towards them.

Yuni says, "Tsukikage, where is Serena?"

"Serena has been found by Academia. Reira and Sona are currently fighting to protect Serena who is still drugged." Tsukikage says.

"So then that signal flare from before really was...!" Sora gasps.

Yuya says, "Damn it. So she can't fight...We really need Yuzu to fuse with her so she can be saved."

"Wait, fuse?" Sora asks surprised. "You don't mean..."

"We have no other choice." Reisho says. "Give us their location, we'll assist them."

Tsukikage nods and says, "I was on the way underground to get reinforcements."

"Got it." Katrina says, "Brother, I'll go with Tsukikage to the underground facility."

"We don't have time. Be careful." Yuya says as Katrina and Tsukikage leave.

n the underground Canal, A Red Silfer Red fell back between two other members and are carded. Reira was breathing heavily as well as Sona.

Three more members come as Sona yells, "Damn it...there is no end to them..."

"Sona..." Serena says weakly.

"Reira! Sona! Serena!" Yuya, Yuni, Sora, Reisho, Ruka and Rua arrive at the canel. "Brother! Yuya! Yuni! Everyone!" Sona says delightedly.

One of the Ra Yellow says, "What? Akaba Reisho is here?"

"Shuinin Sora? He also betrays us?"

Yuni and the others immediately step in front of them. Yuya says, "You'll not going to get Serena."

At the same time, Reiji looks at how the destruction goes on, he decides to leave, the council asks, "Where are you going? Wait right there!"

Reiji says, "Rather than staying here and doing nothing, it will be better to fight them hand to hand. And once we stop the conflict at the moment, we Lancers will leave this dimension." Reiji finally declares his intention. With exception of White Taki, the Councils is surprised by his decision.

"What do you mean? You're really going to abandon us? Didn't you come here to gather allies? You should protect us since we're the highest power of authority." Grey questions.

"Highest power of authority... It's true that you all have a great amount of authority. But if you only use it to protect yourselves. It doesn't have that much meaning, don't you agree?" Reiji finally says.

"That is how we have always acted." Gael says.

"If we are stable, the City is stable." Grey says.

"That is how everything has gone well up until now." Azul says.

"Isn't that right, Chairman?" Bordeaux asks.

"Yes. We are the foundation of society. The less we move, the better." White Taki says.

"And yet you want me to stay here. And that was brought on by the danger of me abandoning this dimension. To put it simply, you were afraid of the situation where you could watch over from above as Roget and I fought was at risk of being of falling apart, am I correct?" Reiji asks. "Up until now, that was fine. Everything would be stable if you just bet on the winning horse. But the situation has changed with Academia's invasion. This is your world. As an outsider, it may be out of place to say this. But I want to make one thing clear. Mere observers have no right to decide the future!"

"Battle!" The Signers yell as their dragons defeat the remaining members of Academia and then cards them.

"Reira!" Reisho yells as he turns to see Reira panting heavily, still caught up in the moment.

"I won't let you...have Serena!" Reira clams.

"Reira!" Reisho calls out and quickly kneels and embraces Reira.

"Calm down! I'm here." He says as Reira starts to breathe slowly.

"Brother..." Reira starts to calm down and she hugs her brother tightly.

Just then, they see more Academia Members coming, Yuni says, "We should get out of this place fast."

"But how?" Ruka asks.

"Sona, we will use Full Clear to vanish ourselves." Yuni says.

"Right." Sona says as she and Yuni take out the cards and then they all disappear.

"Hey, where they go?" A Silfer red says.

"The targets escaped! They shouldn't be far!" The Obelisk Blue says as they rush out of the canal.

Once they get to a safe place, Serena sees Sora and says, "Why are you here? After what you have done last time, there's no way I can believe you."

"That's not it, Serena! Sora has already cut his ties with Academia!" Yuya stands in front of Sora while facing Serena.

"What if this is just an attempt to deceive us and then capture me while we let our guards down?" Serena narrows her eyes, still not believing the boy.

"It's true that back then, I went to the Standard Dimension because I was ordered by the Professor to bring you back. But now it's different." Sora says.

"What is different?" Serena mutters.

"Brother is now our ally!" Sona says. "He is going to betray the Professor just like us."

"Sona..." Serena says, but she couldn't stay still as her powers are draining.

"We need Yuzu fast...I hope Katrina and Tsukikage are alright." Yuni says.

On top of the building, Barrett is watching the invasion as he asks his subordinates about Serena. "Have you found them?"

"Captain, we found them, but Sona and her brother, as well as Akaba Reisho and his allies, manage to escape!"

"What?" Barrett says. "So even Shuinin Sora betrayed us...Go find them and bring them to me!"

"Yes, captain."

Once the call end, Barrett says, "I will not fail Professor. I had made my vow."

Despite the invasion, the day-to-day business of the City at night continues as normal; waste trucks continue to arrive and pour their junk into chutes leading to the Underground Labor Facility.

"Quit slacking! Get back to work! Work until you're almost dead, or you'll never finish! Well, it's not like you'll ever get it all done anyways." a massive guard orders the prisoners.

A stocky prisoner throws a bucket to the ground. "Forget this! I'm sick of doing this!" He yells.

"What was that?!" One of the massive guards asks. "Try saying that again!" He tells the prisoner.

Katrina arrives at the place without the guards noticing, she says, "I can't believe it, Academia is invading outside and people here don't know anything?"

She then sees Shun, who is carrying a broken boom box over one shoulder and a bucket in the other hand.

"Shun!" Katrina calls him as he notices her, Shun is surprised to see her here and he asks, "Katrina, what are you doing here?"

Katrina says, "This is not the time for doing these. Academia has started its invasion in this dimension. Brother and Reisho wanted all the Lancers to come out and help us fight against them."

Shun gasps in anger and then he says, "Academia, huh?" Shun then turns around and walks away.

"Hey! Where are you going?" A guard asks Shun.

"Don't try and stop me. I don't have time to play with punks like you." Shun warns them. "If you don't want to get knocked out again, stay right there."

"You bastard!" The clean-shaven guard curses and runs forwards to attack Shun.

With a loud smack, the stocky prisoner is knocked to the ground by his guard. "I'm taking you down to the reeducation facility for your rebellious actions. But before that, you'll need some disciple-" his guard tells him, but before he could finish his sentence, the guard who attacks Shun is thrown into him, knocking them both out.

"It's a fight!" A prisoner screams– multiple guards are rushing at Shun, who knocks them out with single blows.

"Hurry up! Hold down Kurosaki!" the guards yell as they rush towards Shun.

The Lancers arrive and Gongenzaka asks, "What is that guy doing again?"

"You guys are here too!" Katrina rushes to them and they notice her.

"Sister Katrina? What's wrong?" Vivian asks. "And why is Kurosaki acting crazy?"

"I got a message from Brother and Reisho. Academia started their invasion outside, no doubt they're here for Serena and Yuzu!"

"What?! They're here?" Sawatari says in surprise.

"Academia is your enemy, right?" Crow asks in confusion.

"Yeah, but now they are our common enemy if they are trying to destroy us all." Jean says.

"Anyway, this isn't the time to be carrying this junk." Satoshi remarks.

"That's right. Let's go!" Gongenzaka agrees. Gongenzaka releases the pipe – but without his strength to hold it up, poor Sawatari is dragged to the ground with it.

Yuzu quickly asks Katrina, "Katrina, did Yuya go on a rampage? For some reason my body was aching and my Dragons are glowing as well..."

"You too? Sister had the same thing as well!" Katrina says, "Roget tried to control my brother by planting the control device inside of Brother's helmet. I guess that caused the Supreme King inside him to wake up..."

"What? He tries to control Yuya?" Crow asks.

"Don't worry, Risu saved him, but she was forced to be fused with Sister due to the damage the Supreme King caused her." Katrina says. "That reminded me, Yuzu! Serena's energy is drained and we need you to absorb her now!"

"What?" Yuzu is surprised. "What do you mean?"

Meanwhile, the guards are finally bringing Shun under control with tethers, but as four guards close the distance of the tethers smoke bombs rain down on them and four kunai sever the tethers. Shun seizes his chance and knocks all four guards out effortlessly.

"Shun!" Ron yells as they all run up to him.

"All of you!" Tsukikage's voice calls out to them, tossing everyone their Duel Disks.

"Tsukikage! Is it true that Academia has appeared?!" Gongenzaka asks.

"It is." Tsukikage replies. "Right now, Reira and Sona are protecting Serena on their own! I'd like you all to go help them!"

"Wait, Reira is fighting as well?" Jean asks.

"All right, let's get out of here!" Ron says.

Then Tsukikage starts throwing bombs at the facility, the explosions catch the attention of the other prisoners.

"That was an explosion!" A Prisoner gasps. "What's going on?!" Another Prisoner wonders.

"Alert all guards! There is a riot beginning in the recycling area! All available members are to come immediately! Come immediately to subjugate them! I repeat..." An announcer declares. Shinji is working until he hears a voice, "This is our chance! Save your comrades now."

Shinji knows that it is the Earthbound God telling him that the timing is right, he nods and quickly gathers Tony and Damon.

"Guys, let's take advantage of this commotion and make our move!" Shinji says as they agree.

Meanwhile, some guards are coming as Jean throws some traps to stop them with her cards.

"You can do that?" Vivian says in shock.

"My deck is made of traps, and it goes well." Jean says.

"Cut that out!" A Guard in Shinji's area yells as Damon and Tony begin hurling trash at them from piles.

"My comrades! The time has finally come! After being mistreated and used by the Tops for so long... We will raise the flag of rebellion!" Shinji states through a salvaged megaphone.

"Let's go! It's the start of a revolution!" Shinji declares and the prisoners cheer. "Yeah! Everyone gets a weapon! Let's take over this area first! We've got a huge selection coming in!" Damon cheers to everyone.

"There is a riot starting in Sector C of the Trash Gathering Area! The inmates are believed to be using the nearby trash as weapons!" A staff member cries.

"Casualties in the Recycling Area are rising!" Another staff cry and the head of the Labor Facility grits his teeth in frustration.

"We request reinforcements!" A request was made.

"Stop all of the conveyor belts! Contact the Capture Unit!" The head orders.

Back with Katrina and Yuzu, Aki, Choujiro, Kiryu and the kids arrive as Choujiro asks, "What is going on?"

Katrina says, "Well, our enemy has arrived and now is destroying outside the city, we need all Lancers to gather and fight."

Aki says, "In other words, you are planning a breakout."

Yuzu says, "Yes, and we need to be quick. We can't let Yuya and the others fight alone..."

Shinji knocks down a guard as he leads Damon, Tony, and a crowd of prisoners.

"Let's turn this Tops-ruled world!" Shinji tells them.

"The riot in the Trash Gathering area is growing! We can't stop them!" A staff member cries.

The head of the Labor Facility was close to losing his temper. "I'll be heading out a bit..." Gallagher tells The head.

"Where are you going?!" The head asks Gallagher.

"Oh, nothing much. Since I'm here, I might as well clean up some trash as well." Gallagher states.

"What?" the head asks.

"Let's go, you lot!" Gallagher told his lackeys.

"Yes sir!" Gallagher's lackeys said.

"Hey! Hold up, Kurosaki!" Ryu calls out as he follows Shun.

"This is the opposite direction from the elevator!" Shingo protests.

"That's obviously already locked down! If so, then there's one other way... a place no one would think of using!" Shun explains.

"Wait is that-!" Shingo exclaimed. But before they could go much further down the tunnel, bars block them off.

Ron throws a small rock at the bars, which break apart with Electricity.

"Leave this to me." Jean says. "I'll try hacking through the control room." She then starts typing through her Duel Disk.

"Hold it right there!" A voice calls out to them; ten guards were blocking the tunnel entrance.

"Stay right there, nobody is getting past us!" A Guard tells them before all the guards activated their Duel Disks.

"Looks like we don't have a choice! Let's clean this up quickly!" Sawatari suggests as they activate their own Duel Disk.

Shinji leads Damon and a group of prisoners through a corridor. "Hey Shinji, what are you going to do now?" One of them asked.

"Security will be here eventually. When that happens, we won't stand a chance. That's why we need to take over the Control Room so we can gain control of the whole facility first. Then, we just have to get our weapons back and make our way out of here!" Shinji states. "Let's go!"

Katrina is leading Yuzu to find some other exits, but they are all blocked. Yuzu says, "What should we do?"

"I guess it is time to show what a vampire can do." She then gets Yuzu on her back. "Hold tight, Yuzu."

Yuzu nods as Katrina start to charge towards the guarded door.

Once the Security guards are defeated. "Sheesh! What a bunch of pushovers!" Shingo calls the guards as he gets up.

"And you didn't beat a single one of them." Ron adds as Tsukikage leaps down beside them. "Wha-?!" Shingo gasps.

Suddenly they hear screams as Gallagher and his lackeys approach in a minecart, firing energy nets to capture rebelling prisoners.

"You Commons will be trash for the rest of your life! You have no choice but to grovel at the bottom of society until you die!" Gallagher yells.

He sees the Lancers up ahead. "Found you." Gallagher grins. "Prepare yourselves!" Gallagher tells them as he levels his own net gun. The cart approaches...and the Lancers step to the side.

"What?" Gallagher says, the mine cart then slammed into the electrified bars.

"Wow, flashy!" Ryu appreciatively calls it.

"Good thing that I haven't unlocked it yet for this." Jean says. "Now we can pass."

"All of you freeze!" A voice tells all of the prisoners. The Arrest Corps have arrived and level their net guns at the prisoners from the conveyor belts.

"You've all sure made quite a mess of things! But this party is over! It looks like we'll have to introduce you a lot to a place even more hellish than here!" The Arrest Corps Commander comments.

"Get them!" the Commander orders and The Arrest Corps prepare to fire, but then the conveyor belts start up again, dislodging them and causing them to drop their weapons.

Up in the Control Room, Shinji and his friends are there. "All right! It worked!" Damon laughs. Shinji gave Damon a thumbs up.

"Shinji! We've secured the storage area! We got back our disks!" Tony contacts Shinji.

"Shinji! We've held off the guards! We're ready when you are!" Another Commons tells Shinji.

Pleased, Shinji picks up the intercom "To all my Commons comrades! The path has been opened! The moment for us Commons to stand against society has come!" Shinji states as everyone listens.

"Go into the City! Get on the conveyor belt! My comrades, rise up! Let's win our future with our hands!"

"Thanks! You guys were a huge help!" Shinji tells Tokamatsu's lackeys.

"Don't worry about it!" The blue-robed lackey, who is standing in front of the bound staff, tells Shinji.

"We should be thanking you!" the green-robed lackey admits. "We had been planning of getting our Boss out of here, but, it wasn't going too well for us!" the blue lackey admits.

"Thanks to the ruckus you guys caused made it way easier!" the green lackey admits.

"You guys..." Tokamatsu, who had entered and heard all of the conversations, gasped as he looks at his lackeys happily. "Boss!" his lackeys overjoyed to see him as well.

"All right!" The Commons cheers as they armed themselves with Duel Disks and begin running for the exits.

"Now then, we should hurry as well" Tsukikage suggests to others.

"Hold it." Gallagher tells them. "I won't forgive you. Now that it's come to this I'll use my forbidden... Super Crazy Evil Deluxe Gorgeous Ultra Rare Deck to defeat you!"Gallagher states, and activates his Duel Disk.

"There he is! All right, you guys! Let's knock out that shiny bastard!" No. 227 yells as he leads a group of former Security officers. They stampede towards Gallagher as he screams in fear.

"Shinji, Damon, and Tony lead a group of Commons on the conveyor belt. "Let's go!" Shinji declares. "Yeah!" The Commons cheers.

Katrina, who is holding Yuzu on her back, sweeps through the guards and Yuzu looks back, she winces and says, "Wow...that was...violent."

"I called it self-defense. We need to go." Katrina says as they reach the exit. But much to their dismay, the Academia students spot them.

"There is Hiiragi Yuzu!" One student yells.

"Get her!" Another one says as they try to get the two. Katrina says, "Damn it...there are too many..."

As they watch the members getting closer, they suddenly hear, "Battle! Typhoon Uranus! Pour Slip!"

Just then, sudden winds and rain caused the Academia members to fall to the ground. "Yuzu! Katrina!"

Yuzu yells, "Yuya! Everyone!" They quickly reunited with the group, which consists of Yuya, Yuni, Reisho, Sora, Reira, Ruka, Rua, Burno, Officer Ushio, Kazama, Mikage, Serena, Sona, and Yugo.

"How did you find us this fast?" Katrina asks.

"Yugo led us here." Yuni says. "Since he knew some ways in Commons."

"Thanks." Katrina says.

"No problem." Yugo says. "We have to free our comrades first."

But then, they see a Chaos Giant targeting them. Yuya yells, "Everyone dodge!"

As they thought the laser was about to hit them, a D/D/D Hell Armageddon blocks the attack.

"Reiji/Brother!" They exclaim as the said person arrives. Reira immediately rushes towards Reiji and hugs him, and Reiji also smiles back from the interaction.

"Are you guys okay?" Reiji asks.

"Yes. We are fine." Yuni says.

"Except Serena." Sona nudges the fainted Serena. "Yuzu, we need you to absorb her now."

Yuzu nods as her bracelet start to glow, then Serena becomes one with Yuzu. Once Yuzu absorbs her, she says, "Don't worry, Serena is safe now."

The others sigh in relief as Reiji says, "We need to go find the other Lancers."

As the other Lacers head outside, Shun, Ron, and Jean grit their teeth at the sight of the invasion. Jean says, "Damn it... Now they are destroying it like in Heartland."

They also notice some people turn into cards as Crow asks, "Hey, don't tell me that it is real..."

Frank, Amanda, and Tanner are a little scared as Kiryu hugs them. Vivian says, "It is no joke. But they are alive, they just can't move since they are sealed in cards."

Tokumatsu says, "If that's the case, we need to stop them as well."

Aki takes off her pin on the hair and creates a lot of strong winds that send Academia members flying. She says, "And we will help too."

They then go to fight some Academia students and then defeat them, carding them in the process.

"Everyone!" They see Yuya and the others arrive with their monsters out in the open.

"Yuya. Everyone!" Gongenzaka says as they now gather together.

Ron asks, "Katrina, how did you and Yuzu get out?"

"I am forced to use my powers as a half-vampire." She says. "And their blood tastes disgusting as well."

Ryu says, "Well, I don't want to try out."

Reiji says, "Now everyone is here. We have to come up with a plan to unite Commons and Tops to fight together."

"But how? Since Top and Commons are in a grudge with each other." Amanda asks.

Yuni says, "I have a plan."

But before she can say it, suddenly, black mists appear from alley to alley, and both the citizens and the Academia soldiers all scream as they start disappearing.

Now from the end of the Chapter, you can see what is going to happen in the next chapter, it is time for the crossover to 5Ds for the Dark Singers. The first duel will be Cusillu. So I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 59 6
Ryuuga Haruto a humble duelist who strives to be the best, travels to Miami City to compete in The Miami Championship to test his skills as a duelist...
20.1K 468 19
Sometimes Matsutani Akira wonder, what's really happened after people die? Everyone is curious but they are too scared to find out. Death is an unner...
24K 360 23
You are a spy for Akaba Reiji for years now. Your mission is spy Academia in Fusion Dimension for 5 years now. And finally he can go back home after...
15.5K 271 5
A alternate ending to the Yugioh Arc V finale.