7. Yu-Gi-Oh ARC-V A New Story...

By HungjuiChiu

After Yuzu is taken by Yugo to the Synchro Dimension, the Lancers arrive and they're going to face a lot of c... More

Chapter 1 The Synchro Dimension - "City"
Chapter 2 Mermaids and Dragons
Chapter 3 Synchro Sector
Chapter 4 Super Duelists
Chapter 5 Dark Synchro
Chapter 6 Visit to Security
Chapter 7 Dueling's Most Wanted
Chapter 8 No Cards, No Pardon
Chapter 9 The Man who Threw Away his Draws
Chapter 10 Plans and Surprises
Chapter 11 Siblings vs. Siblings
Chapter 12 The Great Escape
Chapter 13 Duel King - Jack Atlas
Chapter 14 The Light and Darkness of the City
Chapter 15 The Black Rose Witch
Chapter 16 Ghost Force vs. Infernity
Chapter 17 An Out-Of-Reach Shout
Chapter 18 Duel Consequences
Chapter 19 Slaying the Dragon! Yugo vs Sawatari
Chapter 20 Earthbound Pendulum God Ccapac Apu
Chapter 21 Revival of Burno
Chapter 22 Mask of a Clown
Chapter 23 King's Gambit
Chapter 24 The Beauty of Destruction
Chapter 25 Storm of Revolution
Chapter 26 Tech Genius Save
Chapter 27 Our Respective Battlefields
Chapter 28 A Matter of Trust
Chapter 29 Hatred Caused by Sorrow
Chapter 30 A Battle of Trust
Chapter 31 Vivian vs. Reisho
Chapter 32 Roget's Request
Chapter 33 Determination Duel
Chapter 34 A Plan and a Promise
Chapter 36 The Memories of the Beast
Chapter 37 Academia Attacks
Chapter 38 The True Beginning
Chapter 39 Mark of the Monkey
Chapter 40 Flower Vs. Dragons
Chapter 41 Companion's Feelings
Chapter 42 Truth and Consequences
Chapter 43 Sibling Battle: Manibus
Chapter 44 The Sinister Bell's Chime
Chapter 45 Resentment of Tops
Chapter 46 A Mother and Daughter Duel
Chapter 47 Signs of Doom Part 1
Chapter 48 Signs of Doom Part 2
Chapter 49 Academia Conclusion
Chapter 50 Road Rage
Chapter 51 Friendship Finale Part 1
Chapter 52 Friendship Finale Part 2
Chapter 53 A Vicious Cycle

Chapter 35 Unyielding Resolve

78 3 0
By HungjuiChiu

In his office, Roget slams his fist on the desk in anger. "We were supposed to have Serena win at all costs! Why?!" Roget yells in frustration, which startles his staff.

"But, now that she has been defeated in front of this crowd, making her a star is no longer possible..." Roget realizes. "Notify the members of Security on duty in the Duel Palace!"

Standing on the truck that is driving on the highway, Rin says, "Now that Yugo has also won...Yuya, Yuni, and Risu are the next ones and there is still the Duel Crusher who made me like this..."

She lifts her sleeve and watches her mark, a whale. She sighs, "Of all the people...why choose me as a Dark Signer? And why do I have to fight them..."

"Wait! Rin!" Then she hears the voice of the person she cared about the most, Yugo is riding the D-Wheel and he is about to catch up to her.

Rin clicks her tongue, "Yugo..." She thinks, "Damn it...I am not ready to face him yet..." She then jumps off the truck and the highway and lands on the boat.

"Hey! Wait! Rin!" Yugo yells, but Rin ignores him as the boat is off.

Serena is escorted to the underground labor facility by the guards after she lost against Yugo. After walking for several minutes, they stop in front of an elevator.

"That's the so-called entrance to hell?" Serena notes.

However, the guards beside her suddenly collapsed by Goyo Catapults. Sensing there were other people beside them, Serena quickly retrieves her Duel Disk and prepares to Duel. But then before she can activate the duel disk, a Security officer gasses her, rendering her almost unconscious.

"What are you-?!" Serena says as she starts to collapse. "Nerve gas...! Cowards!" She curses.

"We have secured the target." One of the officers reports.

"Good, bring her here immediately" Roget orders.

"S...stop it...!" Serena mutters weakly. "Let go of me...you considered yourselves Duelists?"

"Don't even think about it!" Suddenly, pieces of glass are shot at the officers, and then they are bleeding from the glasses. Sona also quickly rushes to Serena.

"Sona..." Serena says weakly.

"Serena, sorry that I am late." Sona says as she tries to carry Serena on her shoulder.

"That hurt, you brat! You gonna pay for this!" One of the Security members says.

Sona looks around the field, two of the three Sector Security officers control one copy of Goyo Catapult in Attack Position and all three have 4000 LP.

"So you want a duel, huh?" Sona says as she tries to use her duel disk, but stops as Reira is standing in the way.

"Reira? What are you doing here?" Sona says in shock.

"Who are you?" One officer says.

"You're in the way, get lost." The second officer says.

"Leave this to me." Reira activates her duel disk.

"Field Magic: Crossover! Intrusion Penalty, 2000 LP."

Electricity shocks Reira, but she looks unfazed. (Reira:4000-2000)

"I summon Film Magician from my hand! (ATK:0/DEF:0 LV:1)"

"0 ATK?" The first officer says.

"What do you plan to do with that monster?" The second officer asks.

"Don't tell me you're going to fight against us?" The third officer says.

"Reira, you should leave this to me and escape." Sona tells her.

"Film Magician cannot be destroyed in battle." Reira explains.

"What?" the second officer says.

"And Film Magician's ATK becomes the same as the monster that attacks it!" Reira continues to explain.

"So it comes down to a draw where only the attacking monster gets destroyed?" The second officer says.

"I end my turn here." Reira says.

"Reira!" Serena weakly mutters.

"Interesting. I don't know where you came from, kid. You're probably just another Commons who's gotten all riled up from watching Crow or Shinji's Duels." The First Officer comments.

"This is the end of your pathetic dreams." the Second Officer says.

Reira says, "Jack fought his way up from poor beginnings and now stands at the pinnacle of Dueling! With one card as a catalyst, he gained the resolve to become stronger than anyone else, as a person and as a Duelist! I've made my choice! From now on, I won't run away! I will fight! For myself... and for my friends! I won't let you have Serena! I'm stopping all of you here!"

"Reira..." Sona mutters.

"It's about time you learned your place. My turn." The first Officer declares and draws. "I summon Jutte Lord! (ATK:1600/DEF:1200 LV:4) Using Jutte Lord's effect, I Special Summon the Tuner Monster, Jutte Fighter, from my hand!" (ATK:700/DEF:900 LV:4)

"I Tune my level 4 Jutte Lord with my level 2 Jutte Fighter! Shoot down evildoers with your crushing cannon! Synchro Summon! Behold! This is the power of the law! Come forth! Level 6! Goyo Catapult! (ATK:800/DEF:2800 LV:6)

As the monster appears, the First officer says, "Once per turn, Goyo Catapult can deal 600 damage to my opponent by sending a monster card from my hand to the Graveyard."

As he did, Goyo Catapult fires a beam at Reira. (Reira:2000-1400)

"Too bad. You may have thought you summoned an invincible monster, but... There are plenty of other ways to damage you." The first officer comments. "I end my turn here. But you're far from safe."

"We'll grind your foolishness into your very bones for opposing the law!" The second Officer says.

"My turn!" The second officer declares and draws. "I also activate Goyo Catapult's effect! I send one monster card from my hand to the Graveyard and deal 600 damage!" The Second Officer explains as he sends a monster card to the Graveyard, and the second Goyo Catapult fired a beam at Reira. (Reira:1400-800)

"I now end my turn. But we're not done punishing you yet." The second officer declares.

"My turn!" the third officer declares and draws.

"Stop it...! Just...stop already!" Serena weakly begs.

"Wait, Serena... we should trust Reira." Sona says.

"Huh?" Serena looks at her in confusion.

"I also send one monster card from my hand to the Graveyard with Goyo Catapults effect and deal 600 damage!" The third officer explains as he sent a monster card to the Graveyard, and the third Goyo Catapult fired a beam at Reira, and she was blown back. (Reira:800-200)

"Reira!" Serena yells out

"I end my turn here." The third officer declares.

"Oh, what's wrong? Done already?" The First officer asks.

"Weren't you going to stop us all here?" the second officer asks.

"This is all that Commons amount to! They just talk and-" the third officer comments.

"My turn. Draw." Reira says as she draws a card. "I activate the Continuous Magic: Nightmare Past Loop from my hand! I can Release one monster each turn."

After Film Magician is destroyed, the first officer asks, "You released your own monster?"

The second officer asks, "What are you planning?"

The third one says, "She's just confused! It means this is all these Commons amount to."

Reira remembers what happened and how Reiji helped Reira escape the Securities to get to Serena. She says, "I summon C/C Red Past Eye!" (ATK:1400/DEF:1000 LV:3)

As Red Past Eye is summoned, Reira turns to the three Securities in front of her with definite eyes. "I'll say this again. I won't let you have Serena! I'm stopping all of you here! I activate the Continuous Magic Card: Montage Fusion from my hand! With this card's effect, I take a picture of your Goyo Catapult! And I Fuse the picture of Goyo Catapult with C/C Red Past Eye!"

"What?" The first officer exclaims in shock. "You're copying our monster and using it as material?!"

"Iron Cannon! Dwell in this eye and give me your power! Fusion Summon! Come forth! Steel sword that slices through all! Level 6! C/C/C Rock Sword the Embodiment of Fused Arms!" (ATK:2400/DEF:0 LV:6)

As the monster appears, she says, "When Rock Sword attacks, its attack is increased by the total ATK of every EARTH Monster!" Reira explains.

"All monsters aside from itself!?" The Second officer yells.

"Then it gets it from each of our Goyo Catapults?!" the third officer realizes.

"800 ATK times 3, Rock Sword gains 2400 ATK!" Sona gasps. (ATK:2400-4800)

"4800...!" The first officer gasps.

"Battle! Get him, Rock Sword! Attack the first Goyo Catapult!" Reira orders and Rock Sword attacked and destroyed the first Goyo Catapult. (Security 1:4000-0)

The two are shocked to see the defeated officer, but then 2 says, "But now her attack is over! Hurry up and end your turn! On my next turn, I'll-!"

"I'm not done yet!" Reira interrupts him.

"What?!" the second officer yells.

"You said you didn't understand why I released a monster when I used Nightmare Past Loop." Reira tells them, and the two Security officers gasp.

"That was so I could use this effect! On the turn that Nightmare Past Loop releases a monster, I can release one monster Summoned with C/C Red Past Eye as Material...And I can bring back Red Past Eye from the Graveyard!" Reira explains as she releases Rock Sword to Special Summon Red Past Eye.

"And then I activate the Quick-Play Magic Past Tuning from my hand!" Reira says. "By this card's effect, Red Past Eye has its effect negated and can be used as a Tuner Monster until the end of this turn!" Reira explains.

"A Tuner!?" the third officer asks.

"Don't tell me-!" the second officer realizes.

"And with the effect of Past Tuning, I change the Level of your Goyo Catapult from 6 to 3 and capture a copy of that card!" Reira continues to explain, as the second Goyo Catapult's Level changed from 6 to 3 and its image was captured due to Critical Tuning's effect.

"M-My monster too!?" the second officer is surprised.

"I Tune the image of the now Level 3 Goyo Catapult with the Level 3 Red Past Eye!" Reira declares. "Burnt-in crushing cannon. Harmonize with my eye and give me your power! Synchro Summon! Come forth! Accurate and Elaborate Gun! Level 6! C/C/C Rock Shooter the Embodiment of Tuned Attacks!" Reira chants. (ATK:2200/DEF:0 LV:6)

"A Synchro Summon during the Battle Phase!?" The second officer asks in shock.

"I activate Rock Shooter's effect!" Reira declares. "Once per turn, it can lower the ATK of a monster my opponent controls by 1000!" Reira explains as Rock Blaster fires a beam at the second Goyo Catapult. (ATK:800-0)

"A-An ATK of 0!?" the second officer gasps.

"Battle! Get them, Rock Shooter! Attack the second Goyo Catapult!" Reira orders. "At this moment, Rock Blaster's ATK increase by the total Level of all other EARTH monsters times 200!" Reira explains.

"The Level of our Goyo Catapults are 3 and 6...!" the Second officer states.

"The sum times 200 is...An increase of 1800!?" The third officer adds up. (ATK:2200-4000)

Rock Shooter attacks and destroys the second Goyo Catapult. (Security 2:4000-0)

"Sorry for the wait. All that's left now is you!" Reira says. The third officer gasps.

"Using Nightmare Past Loop's effect, I Release Rock Shooter and bring back C/C Red Past Eye!" Reira says.

"Now I activate the Quick-Play Magic: Past Overlay!" Reira declares. "With this effect, an image of your Goyo Catapult is captured in Past Overlay, and I Special summon Past Eye with its effect negated, also its Attribute, Type, Level, ATK, and DEF become the same as Goyo Catapult!"

"This is...! Don't tell me this time she's-!" Sona realizes.

"I Overlay the Level 6 Goyo Catapult recorded in Past Overlay with my now Level 6 Red Past Eye!" Reira declares. "Solemn tyrant of the earth... reside in my eyes and give me your power! Xyz Summon! Come forth! Ultimate armament that repels all! Rank 6! C/C/C Rock Armor the Embodiment of Overlaid Armors!" (ATK:2500/DEF:2000 RNK:6 OVU:2)

"I use one Overlay Unit and activate Rock Armor's effect!" Reira declares. "Its ATK is increased by half of the total DEF of all face-up EARTH monsters!"

"Goyo Catapult's DEF is 2800..!" The third officer states.

"And Rock Armor's is 2000! So the half of the sum 4800...2400 is added to its ATK of 2500!" Reira states. (ATK:2500-4900)

"Go! Battle, Rock Armor! Attack the third Goyo Catapult!" Reira declares. Rock Armor attacks and destroys the final Goyo Catapult. (Security 3:4000-0)

After the third officer drops his helmet, Reira quickly cards them and gets the cards in her hands.

"Three enemies... With Fusion... Synchro... and Xyz...! Reira always used to be so afraid..." Serena looks at Reira again, astonished. She doesn't know what else to say.

"Reira has changed." Tsukikage suddenly appears beside Serena.

"Tsukikage!" Sona says. "You have come just in time."

"She is no longer an existence that needs just to be protected." Tsukikage continues.

"That is true." Sona says.

"Did something happen!? Hey! What happened to Serena?!" They hear Roget's voice from the helmet. Sona takes the helmet and says, "We have Serena under our protection."

"Who-ar-!" Roget asks.

"Oh? Did you forget about me huh? Roget? I am a little hurt that you didn't recognize the strongest person in Academia, huh." Sona says.

"Wait, you're Sona Shunin..." Roget is surprised as he types the button, "Capital Building! What's going on there!? Can you hear me!?"

But to his surprise once more, Reiji shows up on the monitor, already defeating all of the Securities placed by Roget, and shows them 12 cards of Securities.

"I have dealt with the Security unit currently in this Capital Building. All 5 Council members are safe."

Gael says, "If you could have dealt with them this easily, you should have done it sooner."

Grey says, "It looks like he timed it with sending that child Reira to save Serena, but..."

Azul says, "If you want to preserve the peace of this city, then rescuing us over Serena takes priority, does it not?"

Bordeaux says, "Well, either way, we can rest easy for now, isn't that right, Chairman?"

White Taki says, "Yes. It seems that Akaba Reiji is now one step ahead in his tug-of-war with Roget."

Reiji turns back to screen with the shocked Roget, "From your reaction, it seems you failed to capture Serena as well, then? We will not give Hiiragi Yuzu or Serena to you. Of course, not to Academia either." Reiji calmly informs the infuriated leader of Security.

"You damn-! You mean you already have Yuzu Hiiragi as well?!" Roget asks furiously. Clenching his fist tightly in frustration. "I already have full control over the City! I'll remind you that there's nothing you can do!" With that, Roget ends the transmission.

Sona calls Yuni from her duel disk and says, "The mission is a success."

"Nice work. Reisho and I will come to you later. Protect Serena of all cause." Yuni says then she ends the call.

Serena says, "You...defused..."

"Yes. To save you." Sona says. "But Serena, are you okay?"

Serena tries to move, but she fails, "I don't know why... I feel like I am losing my energy..."

Reira is horrified, she asks, "What should we do?"

Sona says, "We should go find Yuni now. Tsukikage, can you carry her?"

"Of course." Tsukikage says as they rush out of the passage.

Back at the Security, "What's the status on Sergey's repair surgery!?" Roget asks in rage.

"It has finished. The brain-washing device is functioning as well." the Scientist reports.

"Good, then have him head to the Capital Building immediately! Get him ready immediately!" Roget orders. "Yes sir!" the Scientist replies.

Roget sits back in his chair and mutters, "No matter where Reiji Akaba has Yuzu Hiiragi and Serena, I will take them back. And I'll have them all wiped out by Sergey...In order for that to come to pass...I'll need the public to be focused on the Friendship Cup."

Unknown to them, a Crow is listening as he flies away. The Crow lands back at Condor's arm and Condor sighs, "So it seems that the Security is taking action."

Aera asks, "Honey, what should we do?"

Condor looks at the table that holds 8 keys, he says, "I guess we will start our plan." He closes his eyes, "It's time to summon the god and fulfill the prophecy."

Mark asks, "Starting already? I thought you were going to wait for the end of the Friendship Cup."

"Knowing Akaba Leo, he would have sent the army here and there won't be much time left." Condor says as he starts to chant, then the keys start to glow as the sky turns dark.

At the same time, Leo looks at the meter of the number of carded people, he says, "It is still not enough..."

He turns around and says, "Is Barrett here?"

Barrett comes into the room as he bows to Professor. "You called me, Professor?"

Akaba Leo says, "Even though we have the residents of Xyz Dimension, it is still not enough for the utopia being created. Since you will be ready to go to Synchro. I order that not only you have to capture Hiiragi Yuzu and Serena, but you'll also need a complete subjugation of Synchro Dimension."

Barrett is surprised at first, then he bows, "I will lead the army to attack." Then he leaves.

After Barrett leaves, Akaba Leo stares at the core. "I have done what you want."

Inside the core, 3 shadow figures are giving wicked smiles.

As the black clouds start covering the city, Sora looks in the sky and is surprised, "What is going on?"

Yuni, Katrina, and Reisho meet up with Ruka, Rua, Ushio, Kazama, and Mikage. They also notice it and Katrina says, "Strange, it is only noon, why it is so dark?"

Yuni says, "I don't know. But I have a bad feeling about this."

Sona, Serena, Tsukikage, and Reira also notice the clouds, Serena says, "What...happened..."

Sona says, "Could it be a storm is coming?"

Reira is shaking in fear as Sona quickly hugs her to make her comfortable.

In the council room, Reiji just stares at the scene.

Melissa says, "What is going on? The sky is getting dark..." The crowd is also in a panic, not knowing what is going to happen.

Then a person comes to Melissa and whispers something to her, she says, "Umm...don't worry, everyone. We just got word from the tournament officials. No need to worry, we will still go on our match!"

Everyone is murmuring as they can't believe that the match is still going on. Yuya is in the room as he says, "They seriously need to continue the match?"

Just then, he heard the knock as Sam asks him to go to the field. The same goes for Risu, who is asked by another person.

In the Council's area, "It seems Reira and the others have successfully secured Serena. And I have confirmed that Roget doesn't have Yuzu Hiiragi either. Yuya and Yuni must have had a hand in it. Now we have two of the keys he was after. So then his next move, of course, will be..." Reiji thinks.

"Now then, no one can deny this could be the match of the century! The third match of the Quarter Finals of the Friendship Cup is...Yuya Sakaki versus Risu!" Melissa announces.

Here is a new chapter. the Dark Signers have given up on Roget and are starting their plans. Since Yuri and Zarc aren't evil, the final boss of the story will be different than the anime. Who are the three shadowy figures if you ask? You'll have to wait and see.

The next chapter will be Yuya versus Risu.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 271 5
A alternate ending to the Yugioh Arc V finale.
20.9K 304 12
You know the story so it's useless that you read the description so start reading the story.
681 27 8
After the split of the four dimensions, Ray split to 4 whilst Z-Arcs split parts were no where to be found until one day when Leo Akaba discovered th...
2.8K 107 33
(A sequal to 'Hazbin Arc-V'). After the whole Arc League Fiasco, Yuya is invited to be Lucifer's special guest for one year. Oh boy, this is gonna be...