Assassin Love ✓

By sihle0071

[COMPLETELY EDITED AND FINISHED] What happens when you fall in love with your enemy? Well you do know what ha... More

War?
Phone call?
One night stand?
Big Case?
Jealously?
Desicions?
Old friend?
Heartbreak Anniversary?
That's a wrap?
Why her?
Why me?
Enemy?
Chemistry?
Crush?
I need your help?
Retail therapy?
New boss?
Yah neh life?
Virtual meeting?
Bonding?
Sextape?
Roles reversed?
Motherhood?
Shoot now ask later?
Tumour?
Feelings?
Moving out?
Surprise shawty?
Torturing?
The Mole?
Annual Mafia Gala?
Way bigger than we thought?
Secret Admirer?
Flirtatious conversations?
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas?
Entertainment?
Nostalgic?
Daughter-in-law?
Baby daddy?
Your type?
Sorry not Sorry?
Non-paid actor?
Justice was served?
Huge thunderstorm?
Family reunion?
Confessions?
Miss me already?
Step two?
Remember where home is?
Special Treatment?
Celebration?
Body party?
Guilty?
After glow?
Beg for it?
Dickmatized?
Kiss and Make up?
Tension and Anger?
Different?
Instigators?
Free man?
Final Verdict?
Getaway Trip?
Late night conversations?
Pressure?
Appreciation date?
Progress?
Bonnie and Clyde?
Lights out?
Death bed?
Unwanted visitor?
Snoop Around?
Role model?
Critical Piece?
Alternative plan?
Shake the world?
Special Delivery?
Busted?
Let the games begin?
Disguise?
Spare my life?
Innocent boyfriend?
Small world?
Thinking about him?
Block them out?
Trust fund?
We need to talk?
One step closer?
Regret your desicion?
Clear message?
Meant to be?
Source of happiness?
Lines blurred?
One last time?
Revenge? (part 1)
Revenge? (part 2)
Intentions?
Betrayal?
Assassin Love?
Acknowledgements...
Out Now!

Made life easier?

605 37 9
By sihle0071

Amukelani's POV

"How much did you guys miss me on a scale of one to ten?" I ask. "We missed you 100 out of 10." says mom. "I didn't know I mean this much to you guys." "You do hawu. You are apart of our family." "Yah i know but sometimes you treat me like I'm not." "That's because you are problematic and hardly spend time with us." "But I did that before I left." "That's the only time you socialized with us."

My dad comes and sits down next to me. I put my feet on top of his lap and he puts them down. "You show me emotion yesterday now you detaching yourself from me." I say. "I ain't detaching myself from nobody." he says. "You telling me you running out of love for me." "No. I don't like people's feet on top of me. Have you seen how ugly your toes are?" "So much for not detaching."

"Uright?" he asks. (Are you okay?) "Ngiyaphila wena." I answer. (I'm good and you.)  "I'm okay." "What time are we leaving?" "6." "At least I'll take a nap vir die hele dag." (for the whole day.)  "Yes and make sure you wake up in time and get ready." "So where is your problematic daughter?" "Sitting next to me." "You know I'm not the only naughty one in this family." "I know but you the naughtiest amongst all five." "That is true but where is the other one."

"She said she is going to fetch umakoti wam." he says. (my daughter in law.). "How does it feel being a father in law?" I ask. "It feels very nice and i finally know that my kids have potential despite their mental health." "Wena eyakho iright na?" (Is yours okay.) "Mine has always been fine." "Uyafisa ukuthi iberight mara angeke iberight for as long as i live." (You wish it was okay but it will never be okay for as long as i live.) "Hence the setback I get from time to time." I laugh.

"No, but honestly speaking how do you feel about being a father in law?" I ask. "It feels nice and i have always been one cause i accepted her the minute she walked through that door squeezing Aphiwe's hand." he says. "Mother in law?" "It feels nice like your dad said I've always been one, it's just now its finalised." she says.

"So are you patiently waiting to gain a son in law?" I ask. "Ukhuluma ngo Asanda?" he asks and i nod. (Are you talking about Asanda?) "Noma ingafa lenja angeke ngibe nendaba naye." (Even if that dog dies i wouldn't care.) "The violence so early." "I don't like that guy phela he is using my daughter." "The same way she is using him for money." "I don't understand why she doesn't leave him cause its not like we are beggars." "Who knows she might consider us as beggars."

"I don't know what she sees in him." says mom. "The 'looks' and the money duh." I say. "Why don't we convince her to leave that guy?" asks dad. "The heart wants what it wants. Remember that time your family didn't like me cause i was Mexican but you stayed by my side through out the whole fights and all that." says mom. "Ohh wow you were once there." I say. "Yeah and it was hectic." "Finding myself in laws that like me."

"I'm not expecting any son in law from you but if you give us make sure he knows how to hold a gun cause i have no time for people that are scared or teaching them the basics." says dad. "I want a good guy." I say. "You ain't getting any good guy. Ngizomcosha maka fika la." (I'll chase him out when gets here.) "Human cruelty."

"Mara your dad is right. What are we gonna do with a guy who can't hold a gun or panicks when he sees one." says mom. "This is two against one so I won't win." I say. "Answer the question." "You guys are going to train him." "What if i want him to take over my turf?" "Your turf?" "Yes mine." "Mama you have a whole family in Mexico and Columbia that want that turf as much as we do."

"Does it look like i care about them?" she asks. "You joking right?" I ask. "Yes I am. No son in law or daughter in law shall take over my turf." "The La Madrina has spoken." She laughs. "If you were to retire who you giving it to?" "The next one in line." "Please don't tell me its Asanda otherwise its chaii. That turf is going to sink like the Titanic this time nobody will fall in love." "Nope it's my brother's first born." "Ngiyabonga." (Thank you.)

"If you not expecting a son in law from me it's fine but expect a daughter in law from the others." I say. "What do you mean by that?" asks dad. "What I'm trying to say is that since Aphiwe has settled down after decades of playing around it might have just opened doors for the other two." "So they not dating?" "As the parents you must ask them yourself." My dad rolls his eyes.

"What do you have against your sister?" she asks. "Her stupidity is not nice to deal with. I don't have anything against her she just manages to get under my skin all the damn time." I say. "She's your sister." says mom. "I don't like the fact that you discipline me but never correct her when she's wrong. How can I have a relationship with her when you guys are the problem."

"Thing is with her she..." "I'm home." says Asanda. Why does she have to come when I'm expressing how i feel. "We this side." I shout. I stand up and i see Liyana and i hug her. "I missed you." she says. "I missed you too." "Just look at how much you glowing." "Im not glowing as much as you are right now." She giggles.

"So do we have a hair stylist and a make up artist?" I ask. "Yeah. They are arriving later on." says Asanda. "All you have to do is take a bath and wait for them in your gown." says Liyana. "Okay. Let me just take a nap then we'll get ready. I'll catch up with you later." I go upstairs and take a nap.

£

I wake up and take a nice long bath with scented bubble baths and some bath salts. After bathing I lotion my body and i wear my gown. I wash my hair and hair dry it then moisturize. Hopefully they can work something out with this bushbakridge up here.

I go downstairs and i see the people setting up in the movie theatre. "Oh there you are, I thought you were dead." says Liyana. "You can't get rid of me that easily even if you wanted to." I say and she laughs. I greet the ladies and sit on one of the chairs.

"Khipa indaba." says Liyana. (Give us the news.)  "Ziphi?" I ask. (Which one?) "Zasethekwini." "Azikho." (There is nothing.) "Azikho lale one night stand or potential fuck buddy." "Nix." "Your life is so boring." "Ngoba wena you were being bent over and then boom your belly is big now you think you better." "I don't think i know I'm better." We all laugh.

"So how is the flirting or seducing going." asks Asanda. "I haven't started yet but I will soon." I answer. "At least the bonus part about this whole ordeal is that you have a handsome guy." "I know but still it just feels weird. Cause i know at some point somebody will be bending me over and i don't know how I'll feel after it." "If you feel dirty then you shouldn't continue."

"But you know your father." I say. "I know but you shouldn't force yourself into doing something you don't want." says Asanda. "Can you tell Ayabonga that maybe he will listen to you cause mnah I'm talking to a brick wall." She laughs. "Its pointless."

"He always listens to you unlike me." I say. "When it comes to this whole ordeal nobody can talk him out of it." she says. "I'll see as time goes on." "You'll be okay." "You only saying that because you are not in my shoes Asanda and can we drop it because I don't want to argue with you not today." "Okay."

"Anyways so how was the proposal?" I ask. "It was so nice. Like we were being nostalgic and all that then he got on one knee and proposed to me." says Liyana. "How did you feel when he got on his knees?" "I was like it's happening and all that. I was scared that maybe it's a prank but when I saw the ring I knew it wasn't. I was really happy because i had been waiting for 9 years."

"If he didn't propose would you have stayed." I says. "Yes. We have been together this long and we went through a lot of stuff and i gave him two kids i won't leave him just like that and he treats me like a queen so why leave." says Liyana. "Hai but I'm actually surprised that you guys stayed together." "Me too." says Asanda. "It shows that love conquers all despite the circumstances." says Liyana. "Excluding an abusive relationship." I say.

I look at Asanda and she looks away. She thinks I don't know about it but I do and i have an itch to kill him. The girls do our hair and make up and I must say that they know what they are doing. We thank them and i take one upstairs so she can help me put on the dress.

We get inside my room and i take out my dress. "This dress is gorgeous." she says. "Thank you but it wasn't that cheap." I say. "I can imagine." The dress is a dark red sleeveless mermaid dress that has lace appliques and exposes most of my back.  We put on the dress and she helps me put on my heels. Classy yet elegant.

I look at myself in the mirror and admire myself. My dad made a good desicion by marrying a Mexican woman cause the genes and the looks are coming through big time.

I go downstairs and i see my brothers standing there looking good. "We are family.." I say. "All my brothers, sisters and me." says Ayanda. "You look good mtasekhaya." says Aphelele. (big sis.) "Thank you. You also look handsome." "I try to bath from time to time." I laugh.

"Now this is how we do it." says mom. "I know it takes time to achieve such perfection." I say. "I think we should take pictures for the gram." says Asanda. "Is your boyfriend coming?" "Yes but for moral support only." At least he is not in the mafia so I can kill him and possibly get away with it.

We go outside and take pictures. When we are done we go back inside and take our stuff and leave. Mzwa opens the door for us to the H1 and we thank him and get inside and he drives off to our final destination, the annual mafia gala. So 'excited'.

We get there and Mzwa parks the car and we get out. I see that ugly ass boy approach us and i roll my eyes. He greets us and the others respond but I don't. Thing is I don't like him. There are many reasons why and the using of each other isn't one of them. He is abusive and all that kak and i don't like that for my sister. He thinks I don't see that but he is wrong and I'll catch him one day that is a promise I'm keeping.

We get inside the building. This place is stunning. The chandeliers and the flooring is just splendid. I like the chairs and the tables and the most important one is the bar. Your bitch about to get drunk unintentionally.

"Lets go to the bar." says Asanda. "You read my mind." I say. "Why didn't you greet my boyfriend." "Was I forced to greet him?" "Nope but politeness doesn't kill anybody." "It killed me multiple times to the point that i don't find it necessary." She rolls her eyes.

I see Sthembiso and his brother at the bar and i must say he looks stunning. What's up with me complimenting this guy but I should give credits where its due. The way his suit hugs his body and shows off his muscles I can tell he gyms regularly if not everyday. He is one handsome fella and at least my dad didn't give me a ugly boy to seduce.

We move close to the bar and they approach us and we greet each other and Asanda and Siphelele leave and we talk for a while until Melokuhle approaches us. I have nothing against Melo but my gut feeling doesn't like him at all and i don't know why but his not my cup of tea. I walk to the ladies and sit there for a while. I message my best friend and tell her I'm here in Joburg and that we should link up tomorrow cause i miss her.

I walk out of the bathroom and bump into Melo. This guy is giving me stalker vibes. "Why did you leave me like that Mngomezulu?" he asks. "I didn't know it's a crime to go to the bathroom." I say. "I'm not saying its a crime."

"How are you?" he asks. "Ngiyaphila wena." I answer. (I'm good and you.) "Ngiyaphila." (I'm good.) "Where is your non existent wife?" He chuckles. "She is busy travelling you know doing doctors without border is a demanding job." "Okay then say hi to the family." "I will." I leave and walk to sit at the table. I don't know why we are supposed to sit with the Khoza's cause we don't have anything in common besides trying to get their territory or them finding out what we up to.

I use my phone through out this thing cause i am bored as hell. This event is for the folks that secure the bags and form alliances not us assassins. We are only needed for our skills so there is no need to associate ourselves with these people or form any relationship.

I feel someone starring at me and i look up and catch Sthembiso staring at me and i stare back. This staring contest of ours is really nice. The way he stares at me you would swear he is staring at my soul and reading all my secrets. He has gorgeous eyes a light shade of brown with yellow dots in them.

I text him to meet me outside and he says he is coming. I tell Aphiwe I'm taking a walk and he nods. I sit far away from the building and take out my weed. I'm an occasional smoker so I'm not addicted. He comes out and we sit down and talk. I suggest playing a song and he agrees. I play the song Under the influence by Chris Brown.

Fuckin Robbitussing
I don't know why that shit got me lazy right now, yeah
Can't do Percocets or Molly
I'm turning one tryna live it up here, right right right
Baby you can, ride it woo yeah
Bring it over to my place
And you be like baby who cares
But i know you care
Bring it over to my place
You don't know what you did, did to me
Your body lightweight speaks to me

We sing and dance together. We do that wedding dance that married people do and stare at each other. I guess this might be my favourite hobby of all time. Starring into his eyes. I shouldn't be feeling anything towards him especially now in the middle of a brewing war. My head must move out of the gutter.

He confesses that he likes me and my eyes widen in shock. He actually likes me? "I'm serious." he says. "But what about Siyanda?" I ask. "What about Siyanda?" "What's going to happen to her?" "Nothing is going to happen." "You want me to be a side chick like you were." "You wouldn't necessarily be one cause i would treat you like the main chick and anyways I'm not in that relationship she is the one dating me not the other way round."

"Wow." I say. "So what do you say? This thing started at the club and i don't want to miss out on an opportunity that can go far if we let it." he says. "I've also been feeling the same way." The lies that come out of my mouth. "Really?" "Yeah." "Then take a chance on us and see where this thing goes." He pulls me in for a kiss and i don't resist.

After a nice kissing session I look at him. "I hope that shows you that I do like you." he says. "Maybe if you say it in Zulu then I'll be charmed." I say and he chuckles. "Okay then let's try it again."

"Nkosazan omuhle uzongenzela inhlonipho ungenze indoda ejabule kakhulu ube yintombi yami?" he asks and i smile. (Beautiful woman can you make me the happiest man right now and be my girlfriend.) Zulu gents guys...melts.

"Okay then I will, just say my clan names. Only the first two then I'll be satisfied." I say. "Hai Ma Mngomezulu you can't do that to me." he says and i feel my cheeks heat up. "Ngiyadlala." (I'm joking.) "So you mine now." "I'm yours now." He kisses me again and i kiss him back. I think this kiss unlocked a lot of things in me but we will block them out.

The good thing about this is that he made my life a whole lot easier...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 14.5K 63
*BOOK 2 in the Gang Life series. * (EDITING BUT COMPLETE) "Please! Don't!" My victim begs. I stare into their eyes and almost laugh. "Why?" I ask...
418K 10.2K 51
[COMPLETED] #Ranks : #14 on 30/11/18 (category : Ex) #17 on 29/6/19 ( category : adultromance) #57 on 29/6/19 ( category: Suspense) Excerpt : "I can...
19.3K 800 25
Warning: Mature audiences only. "I love you," he whispered seductively in my ears sending chills throughout my entire body. I was more than in love...
119K 5.2K 40
NB*** I do not own any rights to the photos used in this story, all photos used belong to the respective owners. I will credit the owners if I can I...