complicated - brance

By bugsbella

cute brance story! lowercase intended!! More

p1
p2
p3
p4
p5
p6
p7
p8
p9
p10
p12
p13
p14
p15
p16
p17
p18
p19
p20
p21
read pls!
p22
p23
read pls!!

p11

3.6K 74 257
By bugsbella

hi guys! don't be mad..😊 also don't worry i'm not going to leave the ending like that i'm not that mean! ily!!!!😋

(VANCES POV)
i didn't realize how much you could actually hurt someone until saturday night in adam's bed room. i had been in fights loads of times.. but none of them compared to how i felt when i watched bruce yamadas heart shatter, because of me.

when the cruel words rolled off my tongue without any thought, i was sure bruce would laugh and tell me he was joking. tell me that i didn't hurt him. that he likes me. that i didn't mess everything up. but he didn't.

instead, his face just showed pure fear as i yelled at him, and it didn't help that adam and sam came out of the closet (pause??) laughing hysterically at him. what had i done? i didn't know..

i didn't know i could be so mean.

(BRUCES POV)
i was so distracted by vance that i left my bike at adams. my dad would kill me if i lost it, so i started to walk the opposite way back to the party. my hand was shaking, i couldn't even look at anyone anymore, all they would see is a boy who wasn't normal.

when i reached the house, i flipped up the kickstand and looked into the windows. my eyes were pulled to the upstairs window where i saw him. but.. there was no him anymore. just vance hopper. now, he meant nothing to me.

i turned around to the sidewalk again and got on my bike. my head faced forward, but i couldn't help but see his face that was stuck in my mind. his eyes. the innocent eyes that seemed so sweet, how could he do that?

everything? everything i did for him? the things he did for me? why did i trust him so much? why did it mean nothing to him? why was i nothing to him?

i was so stupid. small tears dripped down my face, each one making my eyes more puffy. i cant do this. i cant do anything. my bike collapsed on my garage floor as i ran in the door and to the bathroom.

i locked the door, and felt as my knees became weak and folded into each other. i sat up against the bathroom wall, tucked into my arms crying. once the quivering in my lips began to stop, i picked myself up to meet the boy on the other side of the clear glass mirror.

i could only see my past self on the other side. the one who was excited to see vance. the one who had unsent notes to pass him. but now i met future me, the one who was a complete idiot for liking vance hopper.

this one's kinda short but i'm making another one today yay!!

485 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 120 20
another brance bc I say so πŸ˜—πŸ§Ÿβ€β™‚οΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜›
14.1K 515 25
'αΆœα΅ƒα΅˜Λ’α΅‰ α΄΅ ʷᡃⁿᡗ α΄΅ ʷᡃⁿᡗ α΄΅ ʷᡃⁿᡗ α΄΅ ʷᡃⁿᡗ ΚΈα΅’α΅˜ α΄΅ βΏα΅‰α΅‰α΅ˆ α΅—α΅’ βΏα΅‰α΅‰α΅ˆ α΅—α΅’ βΏα΅‰α΅‰α΅ˆ α΅—α΅’ βΏα΅‰α΅‰α΅ˆ ΚΈα΅’α΅˜. 𝙄𝙉 π™’π™ƒπ™„π˜Ύπ™ƒ: ʷʰᡉⁿ ΚΈ/ⁿ˒ ᡇᡉ˒ᡗ αΆ Κ³β±α΅‰βΏα΅ˆ ʳᡒᡇⁱⁿ ᡃʳᡉˑˑᡃⁿᡒ ˒ᡏⁱᡖ˒ Λ’αΆœΚ°α΅’α΅’Λ‘ α΅—α΅’ ᡖˑᡃ...
58.1K 1.1K 19
i started writing this as a joke and probably won't be updated, enjoy <3 started 08.17.22 from the black phone top tags: #1 - #bruceyamadaxvancehoppe...
12.3K 205 13
𝐓his is my first book so it's maybe not gonna be the best πŸ˜