Irya Aillie Stark - D. M. (Ha...

By RiddStrk

Ever since I can remember, nothing but perfection has been expected from me. I have trained and studied all m... More

Cast
Prologue
DIAGON ALLEY
BACK AT HOGWARTS
METALLIC
KATIE BELL
IN ANOTHER LIFE
HELP
DUMBLEDORE
PROUD
HE KNOWS
HOGWARTS
A LETTER
ASTORIA
HYDRA
EXPERIMENT
A MURDERER
TORTURE
MUTATION
Author's note
ICE COLD
NOT HYDRA
DECISIONS
TONY STARK
SHIELD'S SECRETS
THE TRUTH
THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK
THE BATTLE OF HOGWARTS
MALIBU
A BITTERSWEET DREAM
FREAK
BIRTHDAY
ROSE HILL, TENNESSEE
AIM
FACING KILLIAN

SLUGHORN'S PARTY

260 11 0
By RiddStrk

"Hurry up, Draco! I want to get some breakfast, I'm starving!" I had gotten changed already, but Draco was still in bed, laughing at my useless attempts to get him to go to the Great Hall with me.

"Aren't you always? Ouch!" He complained after I threw a pillow on his face for saying that. "I'm sorry, babe, I didn't mean it."

"I'd get mad for you basically calling me fat, but I'm way too hungry, I have no time for this." I said, getting up from where I was sitting on his bed next to him.

"Oh, come on, darling. We don't even have classes and most people went home, why are you in such a hurry?" He grabbed my hand, not letting me leave his side. It was now December break, most people went home for the holidays, but we decided not to, since we didn't want to have to spend Christmas with Voldemort and our fellow death eaters, as we knew they would. So instead, putting our missions as an excuse, we decided to simply stay at Hogwarts, wanting to spend as much time alone as possible.

Time flew by fast, and although we put our missions as an excuse not to leave, we hadn't have much success in either getting the cabinet to work, or killing Dumbledore. I was getting really anxious now, we only have a few months left to complete our tasks, if we don't we already know what will happen.

"I know Draco, but it still doesn't change the fact that I'm literally starving." I rolled my eyes playfully. I liked messing with him, but I was actually also really hungry.

"Oh, come on baby. We can just stay here and cuddle all day." He wasn't giving up easily.

"We already cuddled yesterday, and all night, have you forgotten already?" I laughed a little, he was so cute.

"Well then, if you don't want to cuddle we could always do something a bit more... Physical, what do you think?" He said in a seductive tone, pulling on my arm a bit so I was sitting on bed next to him again. He started trailing his fingers up my arm, down to my torso and then finally arriving on my tights.

"Ugh, sometimes you're just way too hard to say not to. I'd love that." I said, leaning in to kiss him. He closed the space between us, connecting his lips to mine, biting down on my lower lip so I'd let his tongue in. Our make out session quickly became more and more heated, and at some point I had climbed up onto his lap, his hands holding down my tights against him. "Okay, but you're bringing me breakfast in bed after this."

"What ever you want, princess." He said between kisses. Leaving now a trail of kisses from my jaw to my chest.

Oh, well. My breakfast would have to wait for later.

-

After our morning exercise, and a breakfast to bed, we eventually, well against our wishes, had to get up.

We went to grab some lunch, and then we walked to where we had been gone to for the most part of the school year, closing in the door to the room of requirement as we got inside.

We'd found a couple spells that might work, but we still needed to try them out.

"Do you still have the apple?" He asked as he took off the dirty blanket from the vanishing cabinet.

"Yeah, right here." I took it out from my hand bag, giving it to him.

"Okay then, here goes nothing. Ready?" He asked, putting the apple inside the cabinet.

"Yes." I walked closer to the cabinet, wishing it worked.

"Okay then, want to do the honours?"

"Whenever you're ready."

He took my right hand in his, as he looked at me one last time. We put our attention on the cabinet again, both of us taking out or wands and pointing them at it.

I took a deep breath, and started the countdown. "Three, two, one."

"Harmonia nectere pasus." We said at the same time, hearing a little crack inside the cabinet.

"Did it work?" I asked anxiously.

"Let me check." He opened the door, revealing the apple was now gone. "I think it did, it's gone."

"Well, fuck. That's good news" I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding, if it truly was repaired then that'd be one less thing to worry about. "Okay, let's bring it back then."

"Yeah." He pointed his wand at the cabinet again. "Harmonia nectere pasus." There was another little crack.

I opened the cabinet to see our apple there. I take it out, and notice a bite has been taken off. "Look." I show him it. "What does that mean?"

He sighed, running a hand through his blonde hair. "I have no idea."

-

After what happened in the room of requirement we decided it was enough for tonight and went up to the astronomy tower, wanting to clear our minds.

"Do you ever think about how poetic it is we were both named after constellations?" He asked, his soft voice breaking the silence. We were standing against the railing, with my left hand intertwined with his right one, and me resting my head on his shoulder.

"Yeah, it's one of the traditions I like about the Black family. It's funny that even if I'm not actually a Black, Bellatrix still got away with adding 'Phoenix' to my name, don't you think?" I said, chuckling.

"Yeah, well, I suppose it is. And now you have one of the longest names I've heard 'Irya Aillie Phoenix Riddle-Stark' if we take your father's last name in consideration. Quite a mouthful if you ask me." He laughed a bit.

"Oh shut up." I hit him playfully, laughing as well. Then I turned my look back to the night sky again, getting lost in thought. "What's your favorite constellation? Or star."

"That one's easy. Phoenix." He said like it was the most obvious answer, it was really sweet.

"Well thank you, Draco. But like, other than Phoenix or Draco, what's your favorite?" I loved to look at the sky, and think sometimes about how insignificant we really were. There's a whole universe out there, and we're like less than a particle of dust in comparison, that's crazy.

"Well..." He said, now getting thoughtful. "I've always thought Scorpius is pretty. What about you?"

"Hmmm... I think I'd say Lyra, or Ara. Both have pretty meanings, don't you agree?" I said, looking at him.

"Well, yeah they're pretty. But Scorpius is still better though." He playfully bumped his shoulder against mine. "It's got a prettier name, and also the way the constellation is."

"Yeah, right." I rolled my eyes, a big smile on my face. "Ara and Lyra are also pretty names, and the stars forming them are pretty too."

"Well then, it's a tie I guess." He turned his attention back into the sky instead of me. "We'll just have to have three kids so we can use all names."

"What did you just say?" I almost choked.

"Yeah well, so we don't have to fight. Though I'd like our first born to be Scorpius, what do you think?" His eyes looked so pretty, shining like a thousand stars were hidden in them. He then turned them to look at me, waiting for my answer.

"Well..." I said after thinking about it for a bit. "I think Scorpius would be a great name for a baby boy. But for now let's just remember we're still trapped here, in the middle of the war. Maybe when everything is solved, and whoever has to win actually wins, then we can talk about it on a more serious note."  I said getting now serious. Looking back at him, deep blue meeting silvery blue.

"Of course. I just thought it's nice to think about it, you know? Things that we want to do when everything is solved. I know for sure I'd love for us to have our pretty little family, away from here."

"And I'd love that too." I sighed, running my right hand through my hair. "I just wish this war gets over soon."

"No matter how short or long the war is, darling, we have each other and as long as it is that way then I don't have to worry about the rest." I got on the tip of my toes, kissing him lightly on the lips.

"You're right." A cold breeze interrupted our moment, making me shiver as I wasn't wearing a sweater. "Let's go get some sleep, shall we? I feel like a zombie." I laughed, starting to walk, pulling him with me.

"Yeah, I could use some sleep too." He walked behind me. Everything was calm and good, until we took a turn around a corner, hearing a noise and coming face to face with Filch.

"You both, hey! Stop right there!" He started running towards us, as we ran in the opposite way. In the end it was useless though, somehow he had catched up with us, grabbing both of us, forcefully pulling us with him, as he walked into Slughorn's office.

Well shit, today was his stupid party. I had to think quick.

"Hey let go of us! We were invited, you idiot!" But he didn't care, he didn't stop for a second, and continued pulling us with him until he got to the center of the party. "Ouch!" I said as he accidentally pulled my hair.

"Get your hands off her, you filthy squib!" Said Draco, really angry now.

"Professor Slughorn sir, I've just discovered these two lurking in an upstairs corridor. They claim to have been invited to your party" He said looking proud of himself. What an asshole.

"Okay, okay, we were gate crashing, happy?" Everyone at the party was watching us now, having stopped what they were doing. Great.

"I'll escort them out." Snape came out of nowhere, looking at us, speaking in his usual menacing slow voice.

"Certainly, professor." Snapped Draco, and both him and I walked out of the party, Snape following close behind.

Just what I needed, Snape scolding us.

"Maybe I did hex that Bell girl, maybe I didn't. What's it to you?" I spat, as we were now walking in an empty corridor. He got even more mad, pushing Draco and I against the wall.

"I swore to protect both of you. I made the unbreakable vow." He spat back.

"We don't need protection." Hissed Draco, getting in between Snape and me. "We were chosen for this. Out of all others, us. We won't fail him."

"You're afraid, Draco, as are you Irya. You try to conceal it but it's obvious. Let me assist you." He was now looking directly at me.

"No" I stepped up from behind Draco. "I was chosen, this is my moment." Even after everything, there still was a part of me that wanted to succeed on my mission, not just to preserve my life, but also so Voldemort would be proud of me. How stupid, I know, but I can't help it.

-

After getting Snape to let us go, we finally made our way to the common room, going straight to Draco's private room. It's funny how I've spent more time in his room than in my own, I practically live here already.

We shared a warm bath, him giving me a massage trying to get me to relax.

"Would it be too stupid if we were to just... Ask for help?" I asked, while he ran his cold hands down my back and then up again, giving special attention to the knots near my neck. "Like, would it be too bad?"

"What do you mean? You know he wants us to do our missions by ourselves. He'd get mad if he found out we got help." He sounded confused.

"That's not the kind of help I meant..." I sighed. What was I thinking? Of course Draco wouldn't want us to ask Potter or his friends for help, because even if he managed to put his pride and hatred towards them aside, he'd still be risking for his parents to get killed. "I'm sorry, just... Just forget about it."

"Oh, honey." He kissed my shoulder, making me shiver. I turned around so that I was now facing him. "I'm sorry that everything has to be so complicated."

"Let's run away" I blurted out, not giving it a second thought. "Just the two of us, just like you said." I pleaded him, my eyes getting glazed with tears, as I threw my arms around his neck, pulling him as close to me as possible, loving the feeling of his warm bare skin against mine. "Please, Draco. I don't want to keep living like this. All my life I thought I'd love it when the time came that I had to do missions and work for him and all of that, but I don't. The more time that passes by, the more I realize not only how much I dislike it, but how much I actually hate it. I just want to run away, with you." I know it was selfish of me to ask him this, but I was feeling desperate, I had to try.

"Baby... I'm so sorry, you know I can't do that. I can't just leave my parents like that." He wasn't crying, but I could see the sadness in his eyes, telling me he was really sorry.

"Draco they already made their own choice." Maybe I shouldn't have said that, specially not in the angry way I did. "They decided that this is the life they wanted, lived it how they chose to. We can still take a decision of our own, just because it's not the same as theirs doesn't mean is a bad choice."

"Are you seriously listening to yourself right now?" He sounded hurt, pulling away from me to look me in the eyes, seeing I meant what I said. "Irya I love you so much, but they're my parents, I can't just do that to them, don't you understand!?" His voice was getting louder, angrier.

But I was feeling angry too. "No, Draco, I don't understand. In case you forgot I don't actually have parents, Bellatrix and Rodolphus don't give a fuck about me other than as a mission! And besides I still don't understand how you do what you do for them, when they have treated you like shit, put you through hell and gave you no choice but to become a death eater when you clearly didn't want to!" I wasn't yelling, but my voice was getting louder too.

"Because they're my parents! It's not my fault that your muggle father didn't want you and your mother died, Irya." He spat. I could see how his face changed from anger to regret, a second after he said it, as his brain registered the words that had just left his mouth. But it was too late, the hurt was already done. "Baby, no! I'm sorry! I didn't mean it, Irya, I'm so sorry!" He tried to grab my hand, but I pushed him away, getting up and out from the bathtub. "Irya, I'm sorry."

"Don't be." I walked out into the room, taking a towel and quickly drying myself. I put on some underwear then grabbed the first thing I could find, one of his quidditch t-shirts.

"Irya, please don't go, I'm sorry." He had gotten out of the shower, coming to where I was, leaving a puddle of water everywhere he stepped on.

"You should get a towel, you're making a mess." I said, putting on the t-shirt. "See you tomorrow, Draco." I left his room, going to my shared dorm.

I spent the entire night crying in silence. For everything going on, because I knew there was no way out, because I knew that most likely, in a way, Draco and I would get hurt. Either by the world, or by each other.

I felt so bad because I know that I was making a big deal out of it, when he didn't even lie. But it still hurt, it always has. Why did my stupid father not want me? Why did my mother had to die? How would have things been different if only he had wanted me, if she hadn't died. Would it have been better? Worse? To be honest, I didn't think things could get any worse than they already are.

Oh boy, was I wrong.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 8.5K 11
(Book 1) A new villain is threatening the Avengers. During a fight that the Avengers are bound to lose, something happens. Loki. He saves them, bu...
273K 6.7K 41
"So after getting shot, your main priority was getting a sandwich instead of getting help" "Hey, they've got the best ones in Queens!" When the aveng...
161K 4.8K 29
You have lived your whole life, knowing who your father is, but he doesn't know about you. One day when your room mate and best friend, Peter Parker...
26.3K 660 19
Hope Jarvis was born Hope Potter on May 21st 1980 but then a year later she disappeared Lily and James searched for her but they never could find Hop...