Snapcube 06 [Sonic Reader Ins...

By OliveArc

HAITUS/SLOW UPDATES 【JOIN SONIC and other members of SEGA's awesome cast to stop Eggman and Mephalis from ga... More

Reader Details // Intro
Prologue
[ 1 ] The High Honor
[ 2 ] I Hope Somebody Fucks Up The Fireworks
[3] Go Read a Book or Something, IDIOT!
[4] Fabled Tilted Towers
[5] Memphis Tenessee
[ 6 ] What Is This Hell?-
[ 7 ] The Gamer Pad
[ 8 ] Robots In The Sky
[ 9 ] Sneaky Sneaky Into The Castle
[ 10 ] Where You Goin Good Lookin'
[ 11 ] You Don't Make This Fun Cause You're Sad! 🎨
[ 12 ] Lies and Mind Games
[13.5?] Rescuer (Other Route)
[ 14 ] These Tower Are Quite Tilted
[15] Seeing Double - Pt.I
[16] Seeing Double Pt.II
[ 17 ] You Can't Stop Our Love!
[ 18] The True Power of Strength
[ 19 ] Your Story 🎨
[ 20 ] Hooolllyyyy Shhhhi-

[ 13 ] Flushed Down The Turlet

370 15 11
By OliveArc

You had rejoined Sonic and his buddy Tails around the harbor district. Decorated boats floated in the calm water protected by the rocky, marble jetty out in the near distance, the sun reflecting rather brightly against the shiny surface. The scent of the fresh sea and its salt was a nice change after all the ash, dust, and smoke you've been through.

    Distracted by the pristine nature of your home, your friends pulled you back aside as they yelled together, "Hey Knuckles!"

Turning to face the new individual, you were met with a red echidna with spiked shoes and gloves. "What's up."

Your (e/c) met his narrowed purpled ones and he looked just as surprised as you did to see another Mobian who wasn't his friends.

    "Who are you!?" He nodded his head as he stood in a strange- jojo esk pose with a small piece of flat metal in his hand. One of those pieces of advanced tech...

A gameboy.

Tails jumped forwards at the sight of technology while introducing you. "Knux, this is (y/n). They're from Soleanna."

"Which is where we are by the way." Sonic took over the conversation, leaving Tails to continue to try to grab the gameboy out of Knuckle's firm grasp.

"How sweet for someone so strong and angry." You lightly laughed at the playful gesture of the two, crossing your arms and smirking.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY!?" Knuckles held his arm entirely in the air as Tails continued to grab at the device. And in his anger, THREW the device right at (y/n), who stepped to the side with all perfection, as Sonic caught it instead.

"Lay off you two. Afterall, we're working together. You can go get a room once we're done." Sonic taunted. Wiggling his eyebrow at the innuendo. Knuckle's attention and anger went back to the blue hedgehog, who had flipping over the gameboy, which really looked more like an ipad-, and began to press buttons... His expression became confused as music began to play from the gameboy. "What the- is this super mario kart?"

"Not super mario kart..." Tails muttered, his eyes falling as if in defeat.

Whatever this 'super-mario-kart' was, peaked your interest as you walked to Sonic's side. On the side of the gameboy there was a button that began to flash...

You hovered your hand over it, pressing down without much thought, "Is this the super mario kart?"

For a moment, the display showed a round man with overalls and quite the nice hat sitting in a car, throwing turtle shells and glowing after summoning some star spirit. However, the entertaining race quickly changed when eggman appeared on screen.

"Ey, bring back the other round guy." You said, baring your teeth as you tried to get Sonic to turn it back.

"Just watch the damn hologram." the hedgehog said, pushing your face away contrary to what he just said. You needed your eyes to watch after all.

The villain began to speak into the thin air. It must have been pre-recorded.

"We have pictures of Mario, pictures of Luigi, pictures of princess Daisy, princess of princess peach."

You heard him mess up as your party snickered until your eyes went wide. Wait, princesses. 'Was eggmn after the princesses like some shitty classical villain?'

"Did you know the FitnessGram Pacer Test is for people who like gaming minecraft?" And just like that, Eggman disappeared, the hologram vaporizing.

"Interesting." Sonic perked up, his hand with the gameboy falling to the side. Everyone was left thinking at that extremely cryptic message, so you brought up your idea.

You shuffled behind Sonic and attempted to take the device, "This- uhm, princess Peach and Daisy. Have they been captured as well? Is Eggman after royalty across the world(s)?"

"No, they're not real. Video game characters."

'Ironic'

As you went to steal away the beloved superior-kart-of-mario, Sonic now threw his hand up like Knuckles had just previously done to Tails, until he threw it back at the Red Echidna. You turned to him, "NO. I wanted it!"

Knuckles then fumbled it, the device bouncing hand to hand like a poorly executed catch in football, eventually giving up and letting it land on the ground, partially chipped and screen shattered.

"TOO BAD. CRUSH!!!" He then raised his foot over it and completely destroyed the device!. "Eggman would use it to track us or something anyways."

"Kinda sounded like pumpkin hill anyways." Sonic shrugged. You were unsure of what that even meant.

Tails flew over your head and landed in front of Knuckles as he tried to walk away. "Knuckles, why would you even listen to music on a gameboy? That's not what a gameboy is for."

"You're right, that's what a switch is for."

"A what?"

"And i'm not gonna say what I said last time. Cause that was weird. Alright."

"Wait... What?"

Everyone was genuinely confused as Sonic began to talk to himself, holding a- chaos emerald in his hand!?

"Where did you get that? Wh- what special pockets do you have Mr.!?" You tilted your head to the side in slight disbelief, totally forgetting about the cryptic things Sonic was just murmuring about.

A strange feeling began to swell in your chest. It shot down your legs like a painful charlie horse, causing adrenaline to spike in your head. Knuckles seemed to know what was going on as he yelled.

"HEY. DON'T TAKE ME ANYWHERE!"

. . . . .

"AW FUCK!" He yelled. The group laughed as they stumbled into a rather prestigious metallic room. The walls were a plain white sheen with a lower segment of a dark gray. The small rotunda was circular in shape and had enough floor space to be a chamber. Small flashing or luminescent lights filled the darkness of the room from above.

You tilted your chin upwards to stare at the ceiling. It rose up high, with glass panels on the ceiling looking up into an even higher space. Something was hidden up there...

Sonic spun around a few times taking in the sterile environment. "Oh god, here we are."

"Then where exactly is here?-" You mumbled, walking into the center of the room to find a console-like podium sticking up from the ground. Tails was equally confused, even his tech brain didn't quite recognize this technology. But as soon as you pressed at the screen, an unmistakable logo appeared along its pixels.

"Eggman...." You narrowed your eyes and looked up to find a one way mirror disappearing to reveal a control room.

The large man chuckled to himself, placing his hands behind his back with a strange evil regality. "Welcome to the realm you stupid furries."

(I love furries. This is a no hate zone, friends. This is just for humor.)

The man proceeded to turn to the side, his arm reaching out from behind him with a clawed expression on his hands as he grabbed- Elise! The girl stumbled out of a hidden place, wincing at the rough movement as he pulled her into view.

"Now, I've got the epic gamer right here. Or, your pretty pretty princess you (m/s) fuck."

You growled at his insult, baring teeth and narrowing your eyes. Your hands balled into fists as you took a step forwards, "Put her down Eggman!"

". . . You put yourself down! NOW, I'm going to turn you all into Minecraft PS4s' unless you give me your chaos emerald!" Eggman pointed at Sonic who pretended to be surprised. "I knew that was a rock in your pants and you weren't just excited to see me. GIVE ME THE GEM. I don't wanna hear, your M U S K Y mouth. Put the gem there or imma put her in Minecraft."

Elise was your heart and soul, your platonic purpose in life. To protect. You looked to Sonic, who clearly saw your stress... The hedgehog reluctantly pulled out the blue chaos emerald, "time to give up my one up..."

"I want that Aquafina bitch. GONNA SIP THAT SHIT." Underneath his glasses, Eggman watched as the console lowered into the ground like a storage elevator, disappearing as it became sealed away. No funny business. The villain then threw Elise out of the way, back into the corner and laughed devilishly as his hand threw onto a switch. "Enjoy your time in Fortnite boys~"

A massive field of pinkish-purple energy buzzed ahead of your group and collapsed, enveloping you all in a plasma field. Panicked on whatever that may mean, you attempted to escape after being tricked by the Dr. You and Sonic should have known better than to trust Eggman to uphold an end of the deal by now...

"Wait I thought it was Minecraft?" Sonic turned to Tails who only shrugged.

Eggman continued to chuckle in the background. "Haha.. that's for me to know and YOU TO FIND OUT! You god damn hedgehog son of a bitch. GOD I CAN SMELL YOU FROM HERE."

"Why- why are you so mean?-..." Elise was afraid. Her voice light and her eyes avoiding her captor's gaze to avoid confrontation.

"I'll do you one better. Why are you so god damn pale? Now get the fuck away from me." The doctor finally threw the switch, "GET OUT OF MY LIFE SOOOONIIIICCCCC!"

Your (f/c) body was thrown against the side, and reflected off like a tennis ball to a racket. The motion was so strong is knocked your ass to the floor. The stangest feeling of death, one would image so much it feels like a memory, corrupted your body as you started to float. Spiraling into the blinding fluorescent violet light above you.

You even failed to hear the 'Eggman I fucked your wide' come from Knuckles. Quite unhinged, as you were teleported elsewhere.

. . . . .

"Haha. Flushed them down the turlet."

[]======[]

Word Count: 1646

- S.Ishvalda

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 28 15
Sypnosis: Long ago, in a far away land of Mobius, there were a group of kingdoms that are each ruled by a king and queen, and are united by an allian...
12.4K 158 18
There is a prophecy... a prophecy that says a princess with the powers of flame will stop catastrophe in the Sol Dimension once and for all. She will...
4.3K 80 27
When a demonstration of a new cutting-edge virtual reality machine goes horribly wrong, Alexandra Parker accidentally creates a link between two worl...
5.8K 450 51
Sonic and friends unwillingly travel to another dimension and upon arrival realise that they are not able to freely show their special abilities to t...