[EXO] Living With Park Chanye...

By -yeojafan

Me? Living With Park Chanyeol? Me? Lucky? Maybe... More

Chapter 1: Philippines
Chapter 3: Official
Final Chapter
Special Gift for All of You
Special Chapter

Chapter 2: Relationships

3.3K 134 52
By -yeojafan

That night...

"Baby~" Ivan called out as he pouted. We're already in bed and we're hugging each other.

"Yes?" I asked as I opened my right eye.

"When will we get married?" He asked out of the blue.

"Ivan, stop joking. We aren't even together for a week." I said.

"I know. It's just... I really love you." He smiled.

"You're cheesy." I snapped.

"Then let's make it creamy." He joked.

"Go to sleep." I commanded.

"Okay, babe." He smiled as he kissed my forehead.

A few minutes later...

I woke up when I felt Ivan stood up as he answered his ringing phone.

"Oh, bakit?" (Trans. Oh, What?) He's speaking Tagalog? Good thing I understand.

"I miss you too, babe." I heard him chuckle.

"I thought you're mad at me so I made her as a rebound." I heard him say.

"Yeah, I love you too." He beamed and ended the call.

"Di ako bola para i-rebound." (Trans. I 'm not a ball to be rebounded) I said in anger as I stood up.

"You-" I cut him off.

"Tumigil ka na! Ang sakit eh!" (Trans. Just stop! It hurts!) I said in anger as I gather my things and attempted to leave his house.

"I hate you." Was the last thing I said to him then left.

Outside...

"Aish!" I yelled in annoyance as it started to rain. I ran to the mansion of Chanyeol and knocked on the gate.

"Please, open this!" I yelled but no one answered.

A few minutes later...

I am really getting weak already. I then heard the gate open.

"Lyana!" The person yelled then everything blacked out.

Chanyeol's POV

"Lyana!" I yelled as I saw her in the gate.

"My god! What are you doing here?! You're burning!" I asked, full of worry. She won't budge. I lifted her up bridal style and carried her to her room.

In Lyana's room...

"Aish, I shouldn't have gave the maids a two year vacation." I mumbled to myself.

I was hesitating if I should change her clothes or not. I then had an idea. I went to her closet to get clothes for her. I then turned off the lights. I then dressed her up. I was super careful not to touch her *ehem* private part.

A few minutes later...

She's still burning. "Aish!" I yelled in frustaration.

"Mom!" I heard the twins yell.

"You're still awake?" I asked them.

"We heard you scream." Jacklyn said. "Then we saw mom in this state." Jack added.

"Sorry to wake you." I apologized.

"It's okay, dad." They said in unison. I am really happy they call me appa and Lyana, umma but I don't know why.

"Dad, is mom ok?" Jacklyn asked.

"I'm sure she is." I smiled at Jacklyn.

"Now you two, go to sleep." I said as I lead them to their bedroom.

"Goodnight dad." They said as I leaned down to them and kissed their foreheads.

I went back to Lyana's room and saw her still sleeping peacefully.

The next day....

"Waaahhh!!!!" I was awaken by a scream.

"You bastard! What did you do to me?!" She yelled as she throw pillows at me.

"Relax! You're sick for heaven's sake yet you still have the energy to nag me?!" I complained as I dodge the pillows she's throwing at me.

"Aish!" She yelled in frustration. A few seconds later, she calmed down. "Sorry and thank you." She mumbled.

"You're lucky I found you. What happened? I thought you'll spend the night with Ivan?" I asked her.

"Don't even mention that bastard's name." She said in anger. "He used me as a rebound." She added. I then wanted to punch that guy in the face. Wait, what are you saying Park Chanyeol?!

"Serves you right." I snapped.

"Wow, thanks for the sympathy." She said sarcastically.

"Hm, did you like the view last night?" She asked as she smirked.

I gulped. "H-Hey! I turned off the lights!" I protested.

"I'm feeling better now. You still want it?" She asked naughtily.

"Lyana, stop." I demanded.

"Very well then. Call the kids, I want to tell them something." She said and I just nodded.

In the garden...

"Kids. Mom wants to see you." I called the fraternal twins who are playing in the garden.

"REALLY?!" They said in unison as they ran towards me.

"Carry us dad." The two pouted.

"Fine." I said as I carried the two.

In Lyana's Room....

"Mom!" The two cheered as we enter. I placed them down and they ran towards Lyana.

"Mom, we miss you." Jack pouted.

"I miss the both of you too." She smiled.

"Are you okay mom?" Jacklyn asked.

"Absolutely. Thanks to your dad." She smiled at me. My heart skipped a beat. Lyana, I think I'm starting to like you once again.

Lyana's POV

"Mom, why did you call us by the way." Jacklyn asked.

"Well, I have good news!" I cheered.

"What is it mom?" The two asked, excitement written on their faces. Even Chanyeol looked at me weirdly.

"We, mom and dad, are going to adopt you two!" I cheered.

"Really?!" They asked as they smiled.

"Yeah, that's not a bad idea at all." Chanyeol smiled as he mouthed 'I'll be willing to accept them.'

"Let's go to the orphanage!" I smiled.

We then prepared ourselves and went to the orphanage.

At the orphanage...

"I'll miss this place." The two mumbled.

"Let's go!" I smiled as I hold their hands. Jacklyn on my right and Jack on my left. Chanyeol is just behind us.

In the office...

"Really. You're going to adopt them?" The old lady from yesterday, Mrs. Santos, asked.

"Yes, we are willing to adopt them." Me and Chanyeol said in unison.

"Sorry, the ones that should adopt these kids should be be married or at least, in a relationship." Mrs. Santos sighed.

Chanyeol looked at me then he suddenly held my hand. "Don't worry Mrs. Santos, me and ny girlfriend will take care of the children." Chanyeol smiled. I just looked at him weirdly.

A/N:
Too long. There would be part 3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
959K 40.4K 81
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
28.8M 913K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
1.6M 52.6K 67
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...