๐“‘๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฏ๐“ต๐”‚'๐“ผ ๐“›๐“ธ๐“ฟ๏ฟฝ...

By Kumo_skyproductions

'๐“‘๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฏ๐“ต๐”‚'๐“ผ ๐“›๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ' ่ถใฎๆ„› โžค ๐€ ๐“๐€๐‹๐„ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, begun three thousand years during a br... More

| ๐“‘๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฏ๐“ต๐”‚'๐“ผ ๐“›๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ |
๐“˜๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐“ข๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฎ
๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ž๐“ท๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ธ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“•๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐”
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“”๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฃ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“”๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฟ๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“•๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐”๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“”๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐”‚
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐”‚-๐“ž๐“ท๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐”‚-๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ธ
๐“/๐“ - ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ด ๐“จ๐“ธ๐“พ

๐“”๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฐ๐“ฎ

964 30 12
By Kumo_skyproductions

| ᴇᴛᴇʀɴɪᴛʏ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ - ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀꜰʟʏ'ꜱ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ |

»•» ❁ «•«❁»•» ❁ «•«

𝙂𝙡𝙤𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙖 𝙨𝙖𝙩 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙚, the one cherished by both him and his precious butterfly. Always spending their peaceful time there, during the Holy War and before Gloxinia had taken her here to send times under the stars or to simply run away from their duties, here they were just Gloxinia and Lily. Not the Eternal Forest Guardians or the Fairy Kings, just Gloxinia and Lily. The leaves of the tree sheltered him from the sun as he looked out into the meadow and far.

It had been 4 months since the defeat of the Demon King, Lily hadn't returned yet but Gloxinia kept his promise and protected the forest and waited for her. Despite the pit in his stomach at the thought of Lily no longer being alive, he held onto hope that she was still alive. He just had to believe that she was still alive and that... she would come back to him. She always has, she waited for him, trusted him, and was patient with him. Thus he felt he needed to return the trust and patience by waiting for her.

He stared out into the open with nothing in mind as he thought back to the memories with his soulmate. He looked down at the bracelet on his wrist, it was the one Lily gave to him, he always wore it as a reminder that Lily was always his and his alone. It was given to him after 50 years of being together, to humans it seemed like half a lifetime but for fairies, it only felt like 5 years.

He closed his eyes and felt the breeze pass, he had come to the tree every day, in hopes of calming himself but nothing seemed to calm his anxiety. The wallowing pit in his stomach as he looked into the open, staring at absolutely nothing. He let out a sigh and was about to get up when he the soft sounds of garments swaying.

He could hear the flutter of wings in the background as green and blue butterflies surrounded the apple tree. His eyes widened as he turned around and saw a small figure walking in his direction in the distance.

His eyes widened as he lifted himself into the air and dashed at blinding speed, he crashed into her and hugged her tight as she fell to the ground. Tears glazed over his bright hazel eyes, a haze of teary happiness covering them.

"You're back... you're finally back..." He whispered into her neck. He felt small hands wrapped around his torso, emanating the same warmth he missed. He could sense her lips curling into a gentle smile.

"I missed you... so much..." Gloxinia breathed in her lovely flowery scent. Lily's gentle hands rubbed his back soothingly.

"I missed you too, darling," Lily murmured, her voice filled with affection. Gloxinia pulled his head away from her neck and leaned it against her shoulder. He examined her face, just now noticing the alters in her appearance.

Her blue eyes held a slight tinge of darkness. Her long blonde hair had now been cut to slightly past her shoulder, it was left loose and flowing, having slight curls at the end, a lily tucked into her hair behind her left ear. She now had a scar on her neck, in the place where her demon symbol was as if she had slashed it out.

She was wearing the same outfit she had worn the last time he saw her, it fitted her beautifully, contrasting her body in all the right places as it fitted her beautiful curves. He reached his hand up and touched her hair, running it through the green and blonde strands that seemed more like silk than hair. "Your hair... it's been cut." He murmured.

"Ah, yes. I felt as though I wanted a little change." She looked at Gloxinia from the corner of her eyes as she looked away. "Does it look nice?"

Gloxinia's honey-gold eyes looked up at her dark blue ones that once looked at him with a gaze as cold as ice. They softly stared at each other, unblinking to not ruin the peaceful moment. Gloxinia placed a hand on her cheek, softly caressing it and making her lean into it.

"You look just as lovely as ever." He complimented causing Lily to smile with a small blush.

They both sat up and made their way to the apple tree. Lily sat against the trunk while Gloxinia laid his head on her lap.

"Neh, Gloxinia now that I have time, why don't I tell you everything that has happened over the last few centuries," Lily started. Gloxinia looked up at her and nodded his head while he closed his eyes, falling into a state of peace as he listened to the voice that sounded like gentle bells ringing.

With that, Lily started to share her stories with him. She told him about how she traveled with Meliodas before the sins were made, about each Elizabeth, her tea time with Merlin, about her jokes and drinking with Ban, her storytelling with Gowther, her plushie collecting with King, and her fun times with Diane. She went on and on...

"You should have heard the joke Meliodas told me back then! It was hilarious..."

"...You have no idea how much I love seeing little Elizabeth all those times, she was so cute!.."

"I should have known better than to try Meliodas's cooking but I was so curious... the look and smell of it deceives you..."

"Meliodas was being his usual perverted self with Liz but it was always fun to watch him get beat up by her..."

"You have no idea how surprised I was when I heard that one of the sins was the third fairy king. I was so shocked..."

"You know, Ban was kinda a jerk when he would steal the plushies! I would help King give them back to the kids, they were so cute..."

"Then suddenly all the guards were outside the palace, telling us we were wanted! All of us sprinted and ran for dear life, well that was what the other sins did after Merlin knocked Meliodas and me out..."

"When I woke up Meliodas was with me and talking pig, Hawk! I was so shocked to hear a pig talking......"

She then told him about how she ended up with Meliodas at the BoarHat and found the sins, and how they all saved Liones together and reunited, then about some of the fun and free times before the coffin of darkness was opened. She then told him all about the fight with the Demon King and how everyone went their separate ways. She also told him how Arthur became the King of Choas and defeated Cath.

Meliodas and Elizabeth stayed in Liones and were going to get married soon, which is why it took her so long to come back as she was helping with the plans. Ban and Elaine were fulfilling her dream of traveling across Britannia together. King and Diane were also getting married and were taking a small trip before coming back to the forest. Gowther was traveling across the land going to teach little kids and read their stories. Merlin went back to Camelot with Arthur to rebuild the kingdom. She also told him about how she and Zeldris made up and were now friends, along with his lover, Gelda. Then came the part where Lily had told him about what happened to Escanor, how he had used too much power and sacrificed himself, she teared up a bit but smiled when she told him that he would live on within the memory of the sins.

"Wow, so much has happened, I still can't believe it." Gloxinia breathed out, wiping the tear tracks on Lily's face when she cried to him about what happened to Escanor. Lily nodded and looked up at the sky.

"Yeah, the holy war is finally over. We can all be at peace now, even if it did take 3,000 years and more." Lily sighed with a small chuckle. Gloxinia perked up a bit at her sentence.

"The holy war... is over..."

Lily looked at him with her brows furrowed. "Xinia?" She questioned as he got up from her lap and looked out into the open. Not facing her, crimson hair swaying in the wind.

"Hey... Lily, I can finally fulfill the promise I made to you." He said.

Lily tilted her head confused before Gloxinia took her hands in his and lifted himself off the ground, now floating.

"Lily...." He looked at her with the most gentle smile he had ever given her. "Let's make the promise we made 3,000 years ago come true."

Lily blinked at him, her lips parting slightly. His grin widened even more as he looked at her.

"𝐿𝑒𝓉'𝓈 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝑒𝒹."

»•» ❁ «•«

The flutter of wings rushing through the forest could be heard. The energetic breaths leaving the fairy's mouth were soft yet loud. His rainbow wings shined from the light but quickly disappeared with the blink of an eyelid as he hid behind a giant flower in the forest.

The fiery red tuff of hair on his head contrasted against the green skin of the stem. His bright blue eyes shined with mischief as he placed a hand over his mouth to quiet his snickers.

A bunch of rustling could be heard from the front of the flower.

"Hmmm, well I guess Al, isn't here. Better check somewhere else." A male voice said from the front of the flower as more rustling could be heard and then it was quiet. To another, it was obvious that he was teasing and being playfully sarcastic but to a child it wasn't obvious. The small boy peeked out from behind the flower and saw nothing. He sighed with relief thinking that the man wasn't there.

"Found you, Xylo!" A male voice yelled with joy as they placed their hands on his shoulders. The fairy jumped with fright and shock and let out a small yell as he turned around to see his father behind him with a cheeky grin. Glistening dark blue eyes that represented the night sky clashed with the eyes that embodied the golden rays of the sun

The small fairy groaned, flailing his fists in the air. "Dad, you are too good at this game. I feel like you are cheating." He uselessly complained, his voice laced with annoyance and defeat like that of a child who had gotten teased, which in a way he did.

The former Fairy King chuckled and ruffled his son's hair. "Yeah, yeah, think what you would like. Now come on your mother and sister are waiting for us in the field." He said as his head nudged in the direction of the field, his smile never going away.

Xylo nodded his head before a mischievous smile made its way onto his face. He suddenly lifted himself into the air and dashed in the direction of the field.

"Race you there Dad!"

Gloxinia pretended to be hurt and playfully got mad, placing a hand on his chest to make it more dramatic.

"Hey!" He lightly shouted, lifting himself and chasing Xylo. They both race to the field, navigating through the trees and forests and under the same apple tree is a woman.

Xylo grinned as he flew straight into her arms and snuggled into her. The blue-eyed female giggled and lifted her head to see her husband flying toward her with a smile.

"Hello, my love," Gloxinia greeted as he kissed her forehead. She giggled in response before they both heard small gagging noises.

"Eww, mom! Dad! Stop being so cheesy!" Xylo demanded as he made a mocking disgusted face. Lily and Gloxinia laughed at their son's childish behavior, Lily smoothing her son's hair down when she noticed it was slightly messy. Suddenly someone tackled Gloxinia's bare stomach, knocking the air out of him slightly.

Gloxinia looked down with a grin knowing who it was. His gaze shifted, down to see a little fairy latching onto him. She was small and looked a little younger than her sibling. Her blonde glowed in the light of the sun, having forest green streaks in her hair. Her eyes were the embodiment of the sun in the sky, bright sparkling blue with an amber hue floating within the bottom of her iris. She looked at her father with a smile so similar to her mother, that he couldn't help but chuckle.

"Father!! Look what mother made me!!" the little fairy beamed as she held up a beautiful flower crown made of Lillies and Amaryllis flowers. Her tone was laced with excitement yet she still held the grace and elegance of a lady with her polite words and formal speaking. Gloxinia bent down and showed her a gentle smile.

"It looks lovely but it would look even more lovely on your head, Amaryllis," Gloxinia suggested as he took it and placed it on her head, and gently kissed her forehead. She giggled and her bright blue wings popped out of nowhere and fluttered as she flew into the air.

Lily stood up with a gentle smile and looked at her children. "Alright, it is time to go to Liones and see your friend, Tristan," Lily said and the little fairy's eyes gleamed with joy.

"Yay!!" Amaryllis and Xylo cheered as they flew up and ran to the exit of the forest.

"Come on Mother! father!!" Amaryllis yelled.

"Yeah!! Tristan and Lancelot aren't going to wait forever!" Xylo yelled.

Gloxinia and Lily laughed as Gloxinia wrapped his arms around Lily's waist. He smiled so fondly at his energetic children, though there were times when they would act like devils he wouldn't trade them for the world.

"I still can't believe it, all our promises have been made, it is all finally over." He whispered. Lily smiled and placed her hands on his.

"Yeah, we finally are married and have a family." Lily turned her head towards him. "I couldn't be happier." Gloxinia smiled and kissed her gently.

He pulled back and started dragging her to where their little bundles of joy dashed off. "Well come on, now. They won't wait forever."

Lily smiled and followed him, her smile was larger and more beautiful than other and any other time she had ever smiled. She didn't notice because she was too happy, she had everything she ever wanted and now she could rest with the ones she loved.

»•» ❁ «•«

From the moment I was born, I knew so many things. I was born with a single goal embedded within my heart.

To protect the eternal forest. That was what I was born to do. I never knew the joy of mortal emotions or the love of another being, for I had isolated myself in the thought, that any other interaction would distract me from my main purpose.

I viewed myself as a weapon and nothing more. I knew that I was only born for one thing and to fulfill that honor but even as I did, I always felt as though my soul was empty. Something felt lost with each step forward.

Until I met him, he brought me so much joy. He made me feel so many emotions and taught me so many things. With him, my soul feels complete and I no longer feel the emptiness in my heart.

The void was filled and I felt happy, I knew then that I belonged with him. That it was my destiny to stay by his side. No matter how long it took.

I waited for him, and no matter what he did I forgave him, as long as I was with him I knew everything would be okay. We both kept our promises til the end. He stayed with me even after I was corrupted and I forgave him after everything he had done.

Our future is infinite, filled with unknowns. It is as pure as light and as vast as the skies above.

I can be at peace along his side, knowing everything will be alright. It was when I met you, that I knew, I had found my new task.

𝓣𝓸 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓮𝓬𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓮𝓼 𝓘 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮

»•» ❁ «•«❁»•» ❁ «•«

~ 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓷𝓭 ~

»•» ❁ «•«❁»•» ❁ «•«

2702 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 129 21
๐’๐ž๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ, ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š๐ข๐ง'๐ญ ๐š ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐จ๐ซ. ๐“๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ, ๐š๐›๐š๐ง๐๐จ๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ ๐จ๐ '๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๏ฟฝ...
19.3K 806 10
- เผž โ‡ข ๐—œ๐—ก ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด...
75.7K 2.6K 21
After the Holy War, Queen (Y/n) of the Elf race hid herself and her people from the world in order to keep them safe. Though her kingdom is at peace...
729 26 11
"๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘–๐‘“ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ, ๐‘– ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ ๏ผŒ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ." ๐ˆ๐ ๐–...