𝓑𝓾𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓵𝔂'𝓼 𝓛𝓸𝓿�...

By Kumo_skyproductions

'𝓑𝓾𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓵𝔂'𝓼 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮' 蝶の愛 ➤ 𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, begun three thousand years during a br... More

| 𝓑𝓾𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓵𝔂'𝓼 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 |
𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓭𝓾𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷
𝓢𝓪𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓣𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓮
𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓸
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓲𝔁
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓔𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓲𝔁𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓣𝔀𝓸
𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓮
𝓐/𝓝 - 𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓴 𝓨𝓸𝓾

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓞𝓷𝓮

827 35 0
By Kumo_skyproductions

| ꜰɪʟʟᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ: ɴɪɢʜᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ ꜰᴏʀᴇꜱᴛ |

»•» ❁ «•«❁»•» ❁ «•«

𝙄𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙖 𝙛𝙚𝙬 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨 since King and Diane left, and though it had been days the time seemed to pass by like it was nothing, they do say that the more fun you have the more time flies away. Lily wasn't used to that feeling due to wandering the world alongside Meliodas for most of her time outside her seal and then traveling alone for a while.

Lily has gotten to spend a lot of time with Gerheade and Gloxinia which made her very happy. They had picnics like they used to with Gerheade and Glxoinia fighting over the last few strawberries, they played hide-n-seek however both Lily and Gerheade were a bit salty that Gloxinia won all the time, even with being away from the forest for so long he still knew it like the back of his hand.

She and Gloxinia also had gotten the chance to get to know the new fairies more. They would play with them, and tell fun stories about the times before the Holy War. Lily would even perform some small magic tricks for them, which made Gloxinia laugh when the small fairies' eyes sparkle with amazement, despite it only being simple tricks.

She was currently at the top of the sacred tree with Gloxinia and her head was on his shoulder. Gloxinia had an arm around her waist and his head was hers. Lily was humming an old song she had heard the eternal forest sing to her when she was much younger. Lily had explained to Gloxinia once that the entirety of the eternal forest was one whole being, and that being watched over the guardian just as the guardian watched over it, was a two-way street that can not be broken. 

He then suddenly looked at Lily. "Are you sure, not going with them was a good idea? I mean even if you weren't originally part of them it still doesn't mean you shouldn't join them." Gloxinia said.

Lily looked up at him "I know but right now I need to stay with the forest and you. I know they will be able to handle it without me and I will sense it out if something is wrong." Lily reasoned.

Gloxinia nodded. They both looked out at the forest, it had changed a lot in the past 3,000 years. Then a thought came to Lily's head.

"Hey, do you want to come to my birthplace? Do you want to come to the Eternal Forest?"

Gloxinia's eyes widened as he turned to his soulmate. "A-are you sure? You have never taken me there before, I thought I wasn't allowed there." Gloxinia interjected.

Lily tilted her head. "When did I say you weren't allowed to go there?" She asked.

Gloxinia shrugged. "You didn't. I just assumed that since you never took it was because I wasn't allowed to be there."

"Well, I am taking you now. Come on! Let us go." Lily said as she grabbed Gloxinia's hand and started dragging him to the entrance.

Lily and Gloxinia stopped at the stump of the Sacred Tree and there was a symbol. It was the same symbol on Lily's seal. She placed her hand on it and the seal glowed and a light shined blocking both Gloxinia and Lily's vision.

»•» ❁ «•«

A bright light shone from the trunk of the sacred tree. I shielded my eyes from the blinding light. I soon heard the sound of wrestling leaves and the clash of water. I opened my eyes and let them adjust only to see a beautiful forest.

It looked even more beautiful than the fairy king's forest. Though it was nighttime there because the time from here and Brittania were complete opposites. Within the bright light of the sun shining through the leaves within the Fairy King's Forest, the night falls in the Eternal Forest where the moon and stars guide the way.

My eyes widened, and I was completely amazed. The magic was overflowing, it felt warm and peaceful. It seemed to have way more life I looked at Lily and she held such a soft look in her eyes as she looked at the forest.

As petty and ridiculous as it sounds I felt a little jealous that she held such a look when thinking about the forest. 'I can't believe I am jealous of a forest, I feel silly.' I thought to myself.

Lily walked through the meadow while holding my hand. We both sat on the ground and I looked up at the stars. It was so beautiful, the sky was so clear, not a single cloud in sight and all that was left was the stars. I felt a head lean on my shoulder as a tuff of light blonde hair came into the corner of my eyes. I looked at Lily with a soft smile etching its way onto my lips.

"Do you remember when we first met, 3,000 years ago?" Lily asked.

"Hmmm, the most unforgettable day of my life. Yeah no, I think I remember." I joked, placing a hand to my chin and acting like I was thinking even though it was obvious I wasn't. Lily giggled making me smile, her voice always made me content.

"Really? The most amazing day of your life."

I nodded. "Yep, even if you did run away." I laughed with a tease causing Lily to stiffen and look away with a small blush yet moments later she was laughing. 

Her laughter was so beautiful, I could never get over her beauty. Her voice was so soft and gentle, her eyes held so much emotion, and she was strong and beautiful as she was fragile and gentle.

Soon our laughter died down and sat there in silence. It wasn't awkward or sad but more of a loving and comfortable silence.

"I am so glad I got to bring you here." She whispered. I smiled and kissed the top of her head and moved her to sit on my lap, staring into her eyes. I could feel her heart pounding as her breathing increased. 

"Me too."

I then kissed her passionately, placing a hand on her cheek, both of us gradually losing control as I moved our bodies forward, making me hover atop her. The air became heavy with love and lust as our bodies clashed. Our bodies heated up as I placed my hands on her waist before running around her body as I started to give her the night of her life.

The night was nothing short of loving, where two lovers' bodies untied and unified the love they held for each other, eternalizing it, for it lived on 3,000 and now it would live on beyond that. Even after they would pass on.

The only thing that would be left of them is their love for each other.

»•» ❁ «•«

The former Giant King and former Fairy King along with the Forest Guardian were now in Megadozer. Land of the Giants. They were in front of one of the giant stone structures and seemed to be waiting for something, Lily was sitting on her pillow a few feet in the air away from them.

Then suddenly Lily felt a strong dark wave of magic. She looked at Gloxinia who stole a glance in her direction and nodded his head.

'I guess he felt it too.' 

"Hey Zeldris," Gloxinia said aloud. Lily's eyes widen at the mention of Meliodas's brother. She started to shake a little from the memories of what happened to her, it was Zeldris who had been the one to kidnap her and forced her to become a demon under his father's orders.

It was safe to say that amongst everyone in the demon clan, she was most afraid of the executioner, the one who handled her like an animal and took her away, where his father experimented on her and changed her into a demon.

Gloxinia noticed her behavior frowned a little and kissed the top of her head. "I am with my butterfly and Drole." He replied. "To be completely honest, we were hesitant to answer,"

Lily tilted her head, she couldn't enter the mind link so she didn't know what they were talking about but she sure would like to know as she watched them talk. However, with the start of the conversation and where this was going, she knew it wouldn't end well.

Then Drole spoke up. "We will no longer be under your order. We are leaving the commandments." "You may think it is too late but we have regretted the choice we made," Drole confessed.

"Give our regards to the other commandments, the next we meet we will be enemies," Gloxinia stated, a blank look on his face as he crossed his arms over his chest.

Gloxinia closed his eyes and the demon mark on his chest disappeared, upon opening his eyes the black faded away from them and revealed his golden hazel eyes, making Lily blush ever so slightly.

He placed a hand on his chest where the commandment sign once was. "The mark is gone, guess I'm not part of the Ten Commandments anymore," Gloxinia concluded. Lily smiled and hugged him which he returned.

"Gloxinia, my demon mark is on my butt cheek, please check if it is still there." Drole requested while showing his bottom to Gloxinia, making Gloxinia sweatdrop while Lily looked extremely confused.

"Eh?" Lily voiced with confusion as she looked at the giant with a dumbstruck face. Gloxinia deadpanned as he floated a little higher.

"Um, how about no. But, hey, your eyes are back to normal so that means your good." Gloxinia informed.

Drole nodded his head and stood up. Lily was about to ask something but Gloxinia placed a finger to her lips. "It is better not to ask anything, my love," Gloxinia interjected. Lily was slightly confused but took his word for it and didn't ask anything. She looked at the ground, wondering one thing.

'𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝒹 𝓊𝓈?'

»•» ❁ «•«

1716 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.1K 917 37
(Complete, but editing and changing a lot right now, so some of it might not make sense, extra plot holes) This story is about (Y/n) (l/n) elephant...
242K 8.8K 94
Of love I will scream, echoing eternally. No one knows you more than I. Like two planets we collide But at last we found a light to guide us Never wa...
4.1K 106 15
A young fairy girl suddenly wakes up in a forest with no memory of who she is, all she knows is she's a fairy, and she's frightened. And this happene...
112K 2.3K 31
"You could have left me to die...but you didn't. Why?" You asked yourself that question daily. Why did Ban The Fox Sin save you, when he hated you. E...