|𝚂𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐| A creepypa...

By DAWNED_UPON

You- [Name] are a streamer. Not a twitch streamer, a dark web streamer. You stream yourself catching pedo's o... More

📷That Wasn't So Hard📷
📼Break Day📼
🎥Roomate🎥
-[Name] Information Page-
📠Entertaining📠
☎Tour☎
🖱Dorks🖱
-Percentages-
📟Heading Out📟
🎞Something new, something old, something sudden🎞
⌚You're a weird little fella⌚
-[Name] Lore-
💿Uh oh💿
🧭They think I'm dumb or something 🧭
📻You kiddin'?📻
⏳God, you're smitten⏳
-Percentages-
🪔Lovely🪔
🔦On another note🔦
⚰️Goop?⚰️
🪶Gateau🪶
-Moments The 'Pastas' Became Fans-
🪤Soaked and Cursed🪤
🪜Warmth🪜
🛋Bonding🛋
♣Stop that!♣
-Cannon-
🦦Visitor 🦦
🫀Sick🫀
🦇See how nice I am? 🦇
-Presentages-
🪱Check Up🪱
☄️What's This?☄️
🩻Toby🩻
🧃Ferris🧃
✦You're here✦

•Aprerance•

501 11 8
By DAWNED_UPON

This is how I imagine the 'cast' looks like. (Some real people might be used, incase some are unaware of who they are, I'll put some info about them.)

𝙱𝙴𝙽-

I feel like him being blonde made me think of him as some young Leonardo DiCaprio. Soooo, yeah. Leonardo DiCaprio is a child actor- turned full time actor.

Tᴏʙʏ-

Ethan Nestor/Crankgameplays. Ethan's a YouTuber! I kinda just imagined what Toby would look like, and every time it was some lanky dirtbag teenager- which makes me automatically think of Ethan Nestor.

Tim-

Tim Sutton. Tim, (of course) plays masky in the Marble Hornets series, it's hard NOT to see him this way. (Yes, I know Marble hornets isn't part of Creepypasta- but, they paved the way into so many fan fictions it's hard to come up with one that writes them out.)

Brian-

Brian Thomas. Brian, (same as Tim) plays hoodie in the series Marble Hornets.

Jack-

Devon Bostick (aka: Roderick Heffley). I know it's hard to imagine Devon with pale grey skin and no eyes but, I had a dream about the creepypastas, and jack looked exactly of that description. This might be a clue I should stop watching Diary of a Whimpy Kid movies after dark.

𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐞-

angelelynae on Tumblr! It came to me while shopping for spaghetti that- if Jane could dress however they'd like- they would be goth. (Also Jane being black is cannon in this story. Don't like it? Leave.)

𝖭𝖺𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗂𝖾-

Reese Witherspoon! Resse is an actress who's performed in many great 90's films. Clockwork is someone who reminds me of someone from my home town. Just so happens- that person looks like Resse.

H̳e̳l̳e̳n̳-

James Russell. An actor, mainly known form playing the role of 'Brhams Hellshire' in the movie 'The Boy'.

ᵃⁿᵍˡᵉ-

Alisson Krystle Perticheto. A Filipino Ice skater.

OᖇᑕᕼIᗪ-

Dolly Parton. A famous country singer.

END
Word count: 318

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

786K 15.5K 44
Because psycho murderers would make great parents, don't ya think?! This isn't just for a female reader, but He/She. Here are the Creepypastas I've w...
8.8K 245 22
you're a new rookie killer, and slender takes notice of you right away. You get ready to kill the news reporter that was talking shit about you, but...
458K 13K 32
After witnessing the horrible murders of your parents at the age of 7, you haven't been the same since. You become a mute, shutting yourself out from...
38.4K 839 32
Y/n was always considered different too everyone except their Nanna who dies unfortunately. However, Y/n meets the creepypasta's who are similar too...