What is Love? [ Taekook story...

De haizy_lush

'Please don't be in love with someone else' Mais

Note + Playlist ♡
1
2.
3.
4.
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
Epilogue

5

219 19 1
De haizy_lush

Have you ever met someone who's smile could make the flowers grow? 

Jungkook walked up to Taehyung with a big smile on his face, "Please tell me you're coming to the party"

"Hmm I don't know. You know I don't like parties"

"But it's Hoseok's party! You love his parties! You love him!" Jungkook nudged him and Taehyung wondered if he should resist more or give up.

"Hmm It's true that I love Hoseok....maybe more than I love you" Tae smirked earning a slap in his arm from the youngest.

"C'mon hyunggggggg" Jungkook whined and how can Tae or anyone say no to that?

"Okay fine." Taehyung agreed.

Jungkook smiled. "YES!!!"

Jungkook's smile grew flowers in Taehyung's heart everyday.

 ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Taehyung always had the urge to scream at Jungkook that he loves him but he knows that the second those words leave his mouth, it would be the end of everything. 

Having Jungkook like this, like a friend felt much better than confessing and loosing him. 

Now he was rushing to Jungkook's university to pick him up because his dumbass misplaced his bike's keys. Taehyung being the good friend he is, offered his help immediately even though he was busy.

He slowed down when he heard Jungkook's voice.

"I wonder how shocked people will be if they find out that you don't even know how to wear a necktie"

'Who is he talking to?' Tae wondered and peeked around the corner.

It was Namjoon. He was leaning against the wall with his legs spread and Jungkook was standing in between them with his hands around Namjoon's neck, fixing his necktie.

Jungkook spoke again, "why don't you start memorising how to wear one? It's not like you don't have the brain to understand it."

"It's a hassle," Namjoon replied. "And it's not like I have to wear it often."

"The instances where you have to might increase, who knows?" Jungkook shook his head smiling.

"Then you can help with it when the time comes too," Namjoon said absent-mindedly as he checked his watch.

Taehyung could see Jungkook's ears turning red. "Y-yeah"

Namjoon straighted up after Jungkook was done fixing his tie, "so...how do I look? Will this swoon Jin?"

Jungkook smiled at him. "Anyone will swoon"

It was painful for Taehyung to see it. He walked over to them and cleared his throat, "hey guys"

"Hi" Namjoon greeted him.

"A little over dressed for the party, don't you think?" Taehyung pointed at Namjoon's suit.

Namjoon chuckled, "The party isn't for 4 more hours and I already promised Jin that I will take him to a fancy restaurant. If we're done before the party ends, maybe we'll show up."

"Like I said earlier, take your time, you don't have to rush back to the party" Jungkook said.

"We'll see." Namjoon checked his watch again. "I better get going. See ya" he ran past them.

Taehyung turned to Jungkook, "If I didn't know any better I would think that you don't want them at the party"

Jungkook sighed, "I don't know Tae. I want him around and at the same time I don't want him around."

Taehyung nodded his head.

"But I do know what I want right now," Jungkook continued.

"And that is?"

"A nap."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

At the party~

Jungkook downed 4 drinks as soon as got to the party and Taehyung decided not to drink because at the rate Jungkook was drinking he was bound to get out of control soon. 

"Heyyyyyyy Jimin! " Jungkook ran to his friend and hugged him tight. "'Long time no see man!"

"yeah yeah no see no see" Jimin patted his back. 

Taehyung sighed looking at the two already drunk friends. Tonight was going to be exhausting. 

"Hoseokkkkkkk" Jimin yelled. "Get your ass over here! your bestie is here"

Hoseok popped up from behind a couch, his face turned into an actual sun when he saw Taehyung. "Yo broooooooo!!!!! Hi!!!!! I'm so glad you're here!"

"Hi man" Taehyung gave him a tight hug. "It's so good seeing you"

"You know it's such an honor to host the only parties that Kim Taehyung comes to!" Hoseok grinned. "Suck it Jackson wang, the said greatest party host"

"Okayyyyy let's not create a rivalry" Tae chuckled. 

Jimin came in between them and pulled Hoseok to his side, "We are going to dance, byeee"

Taehyung waved at them and walked towards Yoongi who was sitting on the couch. 

"Sup, tired already?" Yoongi nodded at him. 

"Very much" Tae groaned. Unlike the two tired male Jungkook hopped to them with a drink on his hand and veryyyyy energetic. 

Yoongi had his eyes focused on the dance floor and didn't notice Jungkook. "Man, why do they play such sensual songs here?"

Taehyung followed Yoongi's line of sight and it was on Jimin and Hoseok grinding on each other, "You look like you wanna commit suicide or commit Homicide, I can't figure out which one it is?" Taehyung chuckled.

Yoongi glared at him and turned to Jungkook, "Kook, why don't you go dance with Tae? don't you love this song?"

Taehyung stopped laughing. 

Jungkook looked like a light bulb flashed on top of his head, "Good Idea! C'mon Tae let's go"

"No no no no" Taehyung refused to stand up whilst Jungkook was pulling his arm. He can't go, no! even looking at Jungkook dancing  will cause him a heart attack and dancing with him? no! definitely no!

"Hyungggggggggg" Jungkook used his trump card. He knows Taehyung won't deny him. He let go of Taehyung's hand and walked towards the dancing crowd. "Come or else I'm going to find some random  dude and it would become your responsibilty if he touches me inappropriately"

Taehyung groaned and stood up from his seat, "You're making this hard for me" he pointed at Yoongi accusingly.

"Hmm...I think Jungkook would be the one making it hard for you" Yoongi smirked.

Taehyung flashed him the middle finger and walked away while Yoongi was silently enjoying his victory. 

Jungkook pulled him towards him and danced on him like Taehyung was the pole and Jungkook was the pole dancer and like Yoongi said Taehyung was trying not to make it hard and he was loosing that battle. If Jungkook grinded on him one more time, Taehyung wouldn't be responsible for his actions. 

Fortunately or unfortunately for him Namjoon and Jin walked into the party and all the eyes turned to the hottest couple. 

Jungkook sighed and walked back to the couch. As soon as he sat down, Yoongi stood up and walked fastly to Jimin and grabbed his hand and dragged him upstairs. Jungkook should be concerned about it but he saw Jimin's victory wink focused on him and let it be. 

Jungkook was feeling things in his lower belly when he saw Namjoon with his disheaveled hair and tie lowered and his sleeves rolled up and his jacket discarded. He quickly pushed away the thoughts. 

The couple greeted them and sat beside Jungkook and Taehyung. The song changed and Namjoon's face immediately lit up, "OMG this is my favourite song!"

"I won't get up from this seat for atleast 15 more minutes" Jin breathed heavily. 

"Jungkook! do you want to dance with me?" Namjoon asked and Taehyung could practically see Jungkook's light going back inside his body. 

The younger eagerly nodded his head and walked back in to the dance crowd. Taehyung watched him dance with Namjoon and the smile on Jungkook's face didn't make him jealous. It honestly didn't. He couldn't even get angry at Namjoon for making Jungkook smile like that. It was a kind of smile that Taehyung could never make....it was the kind that only Namjoon could make and honestly he was happy to see Jungkook happy even though it hurt a little. 

3 songs later they came back to the couch and Namjoon and Jin got back on the dance floor leaving Jungkook with his drinks and Taehyung. 

Jungkook took a huge gulp of his drink, "what is Love?"

"It's selfless."

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows.

"Seeing them happy makes you happy." Tae says.

Jungkook looked at Namjoon and Jin happily dancing to a slow song, he could see it. He could see Namjoon being happy. He should be happy for him right?"

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

160K 5.3K 50
" I'm sorry but i don't love you "
280 25 16
"If you love me, why did you leave me?"
350 0 10
be carful for what you wish for, the same applies for when you're looking for answers
1.2K 160 53
"do we know each other??" "no" "good now mind your own business and let me mind mine!"