The Undercover Lovebirds

By Mxngo_Bxrry

A girl name Y/N who has been a agent her whole life. But was partner up with someone so cold-hearted and hear... More

The Agency-Chapter 1
My New Partner-Chapter 2
Training Session-Chapter 3
Frenemies?-Chapter 4
Getting To Know You-Chapter 5
My Way Of Apologizing-Chapter 6
Our Weird Date Night-Chapter 7
Did We Slept Together?-Chapter 8
I Should've Been Your Company-Chapter 9
Focus on Movement-Chapter 10
Suspicions-Chapter 11
The Mission-Chapter 13
The Mission Pt 2-Chapter 14
Love Of Indulgence-Chapter 15
Why We Feel Like This? Chapter 16
I Can Read You- Chapter 17
The Unwanted Date-Chapter 18
Second Chances?-Chapter 19
Jealousy And Feelings? Chapter 20
You Know You Want Me-Chapter 21
Waves Of Pleasure -Chapter 22
Thuds and Curiosity-Chapter 23
He Is Just A Waste -Chapter 24
Wake Up And Break Up-Chapter 25
This Desire Between Us-Chapter 26
Dance Lessons?-Chapter 27
The Lunch Meeting-Chapter 28
Business Between Us Now?-Chapter 29
I Want To Love You- Chapter 30
Breakfast-Chapter 31
Our Investigation-Chapter 32
Our Investigation Pt 2-Chapter 33
Our Investigation Pt 3-Chapter 34
Disappearance Of The Six Women-Chapter 35
Muffins and Business-Chapter 36
Huey's Date Night-Chapter 37
Y/N's Date Night-Chapter 38
Just Wait For Me-Chapter 39
Trapped, But Alived-Chapter 40
Taking An Bullet For U-Chapter 41
An Bonus Part-Chapter 42
A Baby? Our Babies-Chapter 43

Disguises-Chapter 12

1.5K 30 49
By Mxngo_Bxrry

Y/N's pov

Today me and Huey was going to go out and buy some fancy outfits. We had to as our disguises to investigate on this mission. I was just fixing myself up until Huey called me to let me know he is here. I was doing my edges and stuff because you know a bitch just wanna be cute. Our mission was tomorrow around dinner time so I was cool with it. I was still thinking about what Huey said last night about Ming. When I saw her she looked thristy but innocent. But I wonder if she ever suspect Huey on where he been. Does she really have feelings for the dude? I don't even know I mean she is madly obsessed but could it all just be acting? Before I knew it my phone vibrated and I already knew it was Huey. I grabbed my stuff and left the house.

Y/N: Hey

Huey: Hey

Y/N: You ready?

Huey: Yeah

I buckled up my seatbelt and went on my phone looking at the restaurant website. I didn't know they had one but I'm just looking at their outfits that was qualified while Huey was driving.

Huey: and now what are you doing?

Y/N: Just looking at their website.

Huey: They have a website?

Y/N: Yeah I just found that out too.

Huey: Damn okay

Y/N: So the colors are red, black or white.

Huey: A little demonical don't you think?

Y/N: Yeah I agree but I guess that their colors.

Huey: I guess. Well what color you gonna wear?

Y/N: I don't know probably white. I know you going for black

Huey: I could've said Red you never know.

Y/N: Well I do now so shut the hell up.

Huey: Watch the tone because you can get the hell out of this car.

Y/N: Boy bye Anywaysss

Huey: You don't believe me?

Y/N: Huey Can we can back on topic.

Huey: Yeah, stop disrespecting me

Y/N: Ain't nobody disrespecting your little ass.

Huey: Little? Fuck you mean little?

Y/N: You know what I mean

Huey: Bitch please like I won't have your ass screaming right now.

Y/N: Bitch? Who the hell you talking to narrow ass nigga.

Huey: Cotton Picker ass bitch.

Y/N: WOW!

He started chuckling and then started laughing. Racist ass motherfucka, okay I guess it was kinda funny but he is wrong. So damn wrong from top to bottom. We arrived at our destination and got out the car. We went inside and went opposite ways to pick our outfit. Hmm these dresses are very silky. I think I said I was gonna wear a white dress. I then found one and tried it on.

Ohh my god I look so pretty! Imma get it. I then took some pictures cuz if you know you know. I then took off the dresses and put it back on the hanger to check it out. I went to go check on Huey and went I saw him in the suit he looked fine as hell with that pick in his hair oh my god. I felt like I just felt myself starting to soak.

Y/N: Since when you knew how to dress?

Huey: I dress multiple times here and there.

Y/N: You look nice. I also picked up some masquerade masks.

Huey: I don't want one

Y/N: Well you have to how you gonna get in.

Huey: I can wear glasses. It was optional but females have to wear those.

Y/N: That is not fair and what if our identity get spotted.

Huey: We not that's why I made us some fake ids last night.

Y/N: ....

This is some bullshit, Men doesn't have to wear an masquerade mask but WOMEN has to. Like what the hell is this!? Well I wonder what glasses he talking about because I know they not gonna let sunglasses.

Y/N: What type of glasses you talking about?

Huey: Well definitely not sunglasses. These

Y/N: Ohhh ok

Actually, I can see him wearing those type of vintage glasses with that type of stylist outfit on. He looks so good oo.

Huey: Imma take the suit off. You got your stuff?

Y/N: Yeah.

Huey: Ok give me it.

Y/N: Why?

Huey: Because imma pay for it.

Y/N: But I can buy it myself

Huey: We not about to do this again bro.

Y/N: Do what again!? I just want to-

He snatched the dress from my hands and went in the fitting room to take off his outfit. Oo I swear he is this close to breaking my breaking point and imma jump on this nigga. Once he finished he came back out putting it on the hanger and handing to checkout. Damn he walk fast wait for me nigga.

Huey: This is all.

Employee: Oh ok.

She took the clothes off the hangers and scanned them while Huey was getting his credit card out. She was smiling hard too I don't like that. I mean we not dating but I- just back up bitch cuz things can get ugly. These hands can both ways you want right or left first? How about both.

Employee: 200 dollars sir~

Y/N: Damn

She looked at me and then her expression dropped. Yuh bitch. I smiled at her because I ain't trying look ghetto or anything but I will jump over this counter and fuck you up. I grabbed our bag and walked out. I'm going to the damn car I ain't got time for this fuck shit and I definitely ain't gonna let a bitch ruin my day before my mission tomorrow.

I threw the stuff in the back seat and got in the passenger seat looking all over the place then a minute later Huey got in the car.

Huey: What's wrong with u?

Y/N: Nothing just drive damn

Huey: Fuck is up with you and that damn attitude of yours

Y/N: Nothing Huey I'm chill

Huey: Yeah will chill on that damn attitude.

I rolled my eyes like he know what the fuck is wrong. I hate when men does that it's attractive but aggravating. I said I'm fine doesn't mean im fine. Y'all men be too nice when a woman trying to shoot her shot. Whether you in a relationship with me or not you know I'm feeling on you nigga.

Huey: Where you wanna go now? Since we got everything we needed.

Y/N: It don't matter Huey

Huey: Okay what the fuck is your problem bruh.

Y/N: Nothing all I said was that it didn't matter!

Huey: Yeah but you had an attitude the way you grabbed the bag and left to go to the car.

Y/N: I'm just tired that's all.

Huey: Stop fucking playing with me

Oh my god his voice gotten deeper I swear like if men just don't have that one accent that just be so sexy when they uses it. I started smiling and tried to hide it.

Huey: There it go that smile I was missing. You hungry?

Y/N: Oh my god yes damn...

Huey: Okay. Where you wanna eat at?

Y/N: I don't knowww you pick.

I rolled my eyes playfully while still trying to hide my smile. He knows exactly what he be doing to me but never wanna admit or finish it. Oh well I'm hungry as fuck and as long he paying I'll eat at whatever. A bitch loves food if you don't then you missing out big time.

Sorry for late post my loves ❤️ but I have a 4 day weekend so I'll be posting to get y'all through this next week until next Friday/Saturday so if a lot of notifications from me happens I apologize just make up work ☺️ but anyways what's going to happen next find out 👀🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.4K 481 39
(COMPLETED) Our stories. Let them fill you with questions. ------ R A N K S #3 in #theboondocks #1 in #hueyxjazmine #2 in #jazminedubois
85.2K 1.6K 70
This is a Huey x Reader story and this is my first book. I will upload everyday and do any requests that any reader wants and I hope you like my stor...
17.4K 340 30
The Proud Family moved to the suburbs and Penny's life changed for better or worse, until she ran into Huey Freeman, her life turned upside down.
3.8K 136 34
An investigative journalist starts to come and talk with the brothers while they are in Hoag. But what does she really want from them that she keeps...