Infinity (BNHA x (Gojo) Reade...

By AshleyLea9

Gojo Y/N who was born as a part of the powerful gojo clan inherited the sacred clan quirk along with her brot... More

Author's Note
~ Gojo Y/N ~
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/N
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Author's Note
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Please read this!
Announcement!

Chapter 21

4.4K 150 77
By AshleyLea9

Silence.

Silence filled the room except for the sound of continued cheering coming from the TV.

The three teenagers were staring at the certain mystery white-haired girl who strongly resembled their teacher, before the Pink-haired male made his comment.

"Ouch!" Itadori yelped rubbing his head where his female friend hit him out of nowhere.

"Idiot! That's so not Gojo sensei dressed as a girl."

"I agree. First of all, she doesn't look like Gojo sensei at all. Her facial structure is somewhat different from him. And she doesn't look as tall as Gojo sensei. Second of all, why would Gojo sensei even dress as a girl and attend a Hero school sports festival." Megumi said thoughtfully returning to sit on the sofa in a comfortable position. Nobara clicked her tongue to that.

"You don't need to go observing all that. Just look at the expression on her face. Can Gojo sensei even look that serious and emotionless? I can't imagine him looking like that."

"Now that you both said it like that........" Itadori stopped mid-sentence and scratched his head glancing at his friends.

"But I do have seen Gojo sensei with that kind of expression."

He continued speaking as certain memory took over his mind.

---------

"Woah!" The pink-haired male looked around in fascination at the warehouse which was filled with different kinds of weapons.

"This is so cool! I can't believe I'm going to get my own weapon!" He said excitedly as the white-haired male beside him chuckled.

"Don't touch them carelessly or play with them." A green-haired girl who was standing not far away from them said sternly with an annoyed expression.

Itadori seemed to not hear her as he started to run around looking at the weapons closely, randomly picking some of them up and waving them around.

The girl groaned rubbing her temples. "I really think this is a bad idea...."

Just to confirm her, a few arrows came in her and Gojo's way as Itadori accidentally fired a cross brow while he was playing with it. She easily dodge it while Gojo's infinity stopped arrows from hitting him.

"Sorry Gojo sensei, Maki senpai!" The pink-haired male shouted waving his hands. The next second he was near another weapon poking it.

"Relax Maki-chan, let him be. It's his first time getting a weapon." Gojo said with his usual carefree smile.

"So you don't remember what happened to my precious 'Slaughter demon' huh?!" Maki irked and turned to look at her sensei but he had disappeared from her side and was with Itadori playing with a boomerang weapon.

The green-haired girl deadpanned and grumbled, "Feel like I'm babysitting two five-year-olds...."

She walked toward them picking up a wooden pole from a side and threw it toward the pink-haired male.

"What's this Maki sen- ouch!" He asked catching it but, got cut off as the boomerang came toward him, hitting him on the head.

"That's your new weapon."

"Huh?! But this is a plain old wooden pole!" Itadori pouted rubbing his head and looking at his teacher for help.

"Maki-chan -" Gojo started but closed his mouth as Maki gave him a stern look.

He chuckled nervously, "Maybe it's better to start off with something simple Yuuji-kun..."

"But I thought I could get something cool.... Like a gun or a crossbow or a sword-...." He stopped as a certain weapon caught his eye, "-something like that!"

He ran toward it dropping the pole and the other two followed him.

It was a beautiful katana displayed inside a glass box.

Itadori stared at it in awe, pressing his palms and nose onto the glass cover.

"Tch, no way. Even I haven't used it. You can have the pole, maybe I can get this one." The green-haired girl said crossing her arms as her eyes were also glued to the Katana in fascination.

"Not fair Maki senpai....." Itadori whined but Maki ignored him.

"Hey sensei, can I use this? I've been keeping my eye on this for a while." She asked but didn't get a reply.

"Gojo sensei?"

"Sensei?"

They both turned to look at the white-haired male who was being too quiet.

Gojo was standing there while his face had a blank expression. His bright blue eyes can be seen behind his dark rectangular sunglasses, and they were staring at the katana with overwhelming emotions swirling inside them. He seemed to not hear his students calling.

Itadori and Maki were confused as they were not used to seeing their goofy childish teacher in such an expression.

"Gojo sensei...., are you ok?" The pink-haired male asked again.

Gojo came to his sense this time and looked at the two teens.

"Sorry, what were you saying...?" His tone was soft as he spoke.

"Geez, why did you dazed off like that? I was asking if I could get this katana." Maki repeated her question.

"No." The white-haired male's said as his tone suddenly changed into a cold one. Itadori and even Maki, shook hearing it.

"Huh.....?"

This time Gojo snapped out of his trance completely, realizing his sudden attitude change has creeped out his students. He chuckled awkwardly before speaking.

"Aha ha....What I meant is- this is really expensive! That's why...you know.."

"Since when do we have to pay for these? Aren't they school properties?" Maki said in confusion crossing her hands.

"Ah well... This is different- Because this is a special one...... I think......" He waved his hands looking around.

"Okay....How much is it?"

"I don't know exactly.... Well, I got to go now! I remembered this thing I gotta do. Train Itadori-kun to use his weapon, ok Maki-chan. I'm off. Bye-bye!" Gojo vanished after speaking in a rush.

"Weird....." Maki said looking at where he was previously standing along with Itadori.

"Dang it... I finally ended up getting a plain boring wooden pole as my weapon." The pink-haired male deadpanned.

----------

"No way..."Nobra wrapped her arms around her. "That sounds kinda creepy...."

"Now that you mention it, I remember seeing him in that expression too, a few times," Megumi said making the orange-haired girl sigh.

"So you both are telling me...that is Gojo sensei dressed as a girl...?" She pointed at the TV screen.

"No."

"Yes!"

"Oh god....." Nobara plopped down on the sofa slapping her hand on her face.

"Theoretically, I think that can be a relative of Gojo sensei or something," Megumi said.

"But Gojo sensei is the last Gojo..."

"Maybe he's not."

"Why don't we just try calling him," Nobara said taking her phone out, and searching for her teacher's contact.

"But he can't answer now, he's running in that obstacle race-"

"That is not Gojo sensei!!" Cutting Itadori off, the other two teens exclaimed simultaneously.

---------------

Hey, hey! The first barrier is a piece of cake? Then what about the second?"

Y/n and Todoroki who were the first to come through the first obstacle came across the second one. It was a large pit with many stone pillars which were connected by ropes.

"If you fall, you're out! If you don't wanna fall, then crawl! It's the fall!"

'Too easy.'

Y/N thought before using limitless to leap and land on the first stone platform. Other students who came after her gawked at her jumping off platform to the platform easily yet gracefully. Todoroki slide along the ropes by using his ice to push him, right behind her.

Tsuyu used her frog abilities to jump along the ropes and a girl from the support course wearing a ton of gadgets followed along shouting companies to take a look at her 'babies'. Just like that everyone used their abilities in different ways to get across without falling.

Bakugo was right behind Todoroki and Y/n as they crossed the fall and came across a red staircase.

"In a world of heroes, it's hard to get popular without a flashy quirk, right Erasure Head?"

"I don't know what you are talking about."

They could hear Present Mic and irked Aizawa speaking through the speakers.

"The two in the first and second place are so far ahead. Their quirks are so powerful, especially that girl's one. Their natural talent and keen judgment are keeping them in the first place."

"Well, I'm not surprised."

The audience talked, watching the race excitedly.

Meanwhile, Bakugo was using his explosions to blast his way across the fall shouting at Todoroki and Y/N angrily.

'He's finally getting fired up. It took him long enough.' Todoroki thought as the blond-haired male came closer.

Seeing Bakugo focused on Todoroki, Y/n climbed the stairs fast and approached the final obstacle. Two giant boards saying 'DANGER MINES!!' with skulls in the middle, stood on the sides of the field.

"And now, we're finally approaching the last obstacle. The reality here is...that it's a minefield! It's set up so that you can tell where the mines are if you look carefully! So you have to exploit your eyes and legs!"

"By the way, these landmines are for games, so they're not that powerful, but they're loud and flashy enough to make you wet your pants!"

This time Y/n used her ice copying signature Todoroki run to push herself forward by creating an ice path.

'What is she doing? That ice path will advantage others!' The bi-color-haired male looked at her in surprise. Knowing the same thing Y/n used her other hand to reverse her ability by making the ice vanish into thin air, behind her.

'Tch, clever. But I can't do the same. All I can do is run without stepping on the mines. This is an obstacle that puts those in the lead at a disadvantage. They are trying to make it entertaining huh?' Todoroki thought as people behind him went flying after stepping accidentally on landmines.

"This doesn't affect me!" Bakugo suddenly came through others using his explosions as a boost.

"Bastard, don't declare war to the wrong person!" He shouted trying to hit Todoroki with an explosion. Hearing this Y/n turned her head to see the blond-haired male fighting with Todoroki as they ran. The next second Bakugo abandoned Todoroki and blasted his way toward her.

"You're not gonna win damn it!"

'How annoying.' The white-haired girl thought sighing.

Just when Bakugo reached past her, he send an explosion to her face attempting to blast her off, but Y/n was quick to turn on her infinity.

"And now we've got someone new in the lead! Rejoice mass media! It's the kind of development you guys love!"

'Damn that stupid power of hers!' Bakugo's eyes twitched in anger as Y/n ignored him continuing to use ice to speed her up.

'This is what she always does! Ignoring me! Does she not see me as a worthy opponent?! That's it huh? Let's see if she can keep ignoring me.' Bakugo thought and kept sending explosions to her face blocking her vision.

'Tch, what the hell is he doing? I can't fight him while keeping my focus on making ice and reversing it at the same time!'

Y/n had enough of Bakugo's explosion and she stopped using her ice, attacking him back. She gripped his hand and froze it, as he quickly pulled back hitting her with his other hand instantly, making her sway to the side dodging it.

"Hey, hey, hey! The rest of the pack is also speeding up! However, even as they push and pull at each other, can the two at the top remain in the lead?"

'Now you decided to notice me huh?' He faintly smirks continuing to attack her. Todoroki joined the lead not long after, making Bakugo attack him too.

BOOM!!!!

Suddenly a massive explosion occurred from the very back of the minefield erupting a huge amount of pink smoke and force making everyone stop in their tracks.

"There's a huge explosion at the back! What's with that force?"

Everyone looked up to see, Midoriya who was holding on to a piece of robot metal flying forward through the cloud of smoke.

"Was it an accident, or did he do it on purpose? Class A's Midoriya is in the hot pursuit with that blast!"

"Actually he has taken the lead! LET'S FIGHT FOR VICTORY!!!" Present Mic screamed through the speakers as the green-haired male flew above the three who were previously on the lead.

Y/n stared at him zooming past them above with the other two who had shocked expressions.

'Nice try Izuku. But I have to win this thing. If those bastards are watching me, they should see that I'm not a weakling anymore.' She gathered her cursed energy using it to combine her two quirks and create a more powerful boost of power to push herself forward.

"Deku! Don't go ahead of me!" Bakugo snapped out of his trance and jumped up with his explosions blasting behind him.

Meanwhile, Todoroki ran creating an ice path to avoid exploding landmines. 'This'll give those who are in the back a path....But I don't have time to worry about what's behind me.'

"Three formally in the lead have stopped trying to slow each other down and are chasing Midoriya! Now that they have a common enemy they've stopped fighting! The fight is not over yet though!"

Midoriya was losing speed and he knew that the other three will overtake him in an instant.

'Grab hold of that chance you got to get in front of these two and don't let go!' He slammed the piece of metal onto the ground just when Tododroki and Bakugo were about to overtake him.

He blasted forward from the force on the landmines and ran keeping up the speed.

"Midoriya swiftly blocks those behind him! Would you believe it? He cleared the minefield in an instant! But he is not actually in the lead! It all isn't enough to beat L/n who took over the lead with a sudden unleash of an incredible amount of power."

'Wait! Y/n-chan is in the lead?!' That's when Midoriya saw Y/n, running far ahead with a glistening mist of ice trail behind her.

"Erasure Head, you're class is amazing! What are you teaching them?!"

"I didn't do anything. They got fired up on their own." Aizawa replied.

"UA sports festival! First years' stage! Who could've predicted the developments at the beginning or this conclusion?"

Leaving everyone far behind Y/n ran through the ending tunnel.

"Right now, the first person back in the stadium is that girl..."

The blinding light at the end of the tunnel came closer gradually as the white-haired girl continued to run. Warm breeze hit her making her long hair fly behind her and a few stands collide with her face. The cheering audience and the stadium were visible to her, as she finally came out of the tunnel.

"IN THE FIRST PLACE, Y/N L/N!" Present Mic exclaimed as the audience went wild.

Confetti surrounded her when she slowly came to a stop taking a few deep breaths and smiling slightly for the cameras which were focused on her face. Midoriya, Todoroki, and Bakugo came out of the tunnel closely behind.

"Again...... Damn it... Damn it!" Bakugo said while catching his breath and rubbing his forearms which pained because of the overuse of his quirk.

Not far away from him, Todoroki was also panting, releasing frosty breaths with his hands on his hips. His eyes turned to look at the white-haired girl who was staring ahead with her usual poker face, seemed to be deep in thoughts. He walked away after his eyes shifted to Midoriya who was staring at his clenched fist.

"Deku! You were amazing!" The cute brunette said who came running toward Midoriya, smiling brightly.

"Uraraka?" Midoriya asked turning around.

"Second place is so amazing!"

The green-haired male covered his face with his hands blushing as Uraraka praised him.

"I still have a long way to go....! I-It was just...."

'I was just lucky. I just happened to use something I thought I could use. What's amazing was my luck. It was just a lucky punch. My real ability will be tested after this...'

"Hey, where is Y/n-chan? She was really amazing too! She came in the first place, right? I want to congratulate her!" Uraraka said looking around, trying to find Y/n but she was nowhere to be seen.

"She was standing there a moment ago.... Maybe she went to rest somewhere?" Midoriya said looking where his best friend was previously standing.

'Y/n-chan is so far ahead of me. Her power and techniques are no match for mine. So of course, she won. Even All Might said that she would be a hard opponent if he were to ever fight her.... How powerful exactly is she?'

"And now they're finishing one after another! We'll make a list of the results later, but for now, good work!" Present Mic announced as the students went to rest before the next game started.

-------------

A few minutes earlier

-------------

In the league of villains hideout, a certain blue-haired villain was watching the sports festival as the face of the winner showed on the Tv.

His hand slowly reached toward the screen and his fingertips traced the image of the white-haired girl.

"Y/n...." He spoke her name in a softly.

Then the image on the screen changed as the camera focused on the boy who came in second place.

"And that brat...." He grumbled retreating his hand from the screen and started scratching his neck aggressively.

------------

-Kyomeru Organization Headquarters-

"Mahito, didn't I tell you to wear something formal for our meeting?" The black-haired man who is the leader of this certain organization said looking at the greyish-blue-haired man, with disapproval.

"But boss, this is my villain outfit... Doesn't that make it official or something?" Mahito said as he was sitting on a table swinging his legs back and forth while changing channels on a Tv by pressing the buttons on the remote, lazily.

"I meant formal, not official...." Ayato sighed and pointed at the man who was standing at the side of the room leaning on a wall with his eyes closed. "Just look at Geto. He always dresses so formally."

"Yes, look and learn Mahito." The said man spoke mockingly yet in a calm tone.

To that Mahito stuck his tongue out at him.

"Why don't you ever say anything about what Jogo wears? Is what he's wearing any better than mine?"

Ayato looked up and down at the man with a volcano-shaped head and spoke,

"No comment."

Jogo rolled his eyes as Mahito chuckled.

"IN THE FIRST PLACE, Y/N L/N!"

Geto's closed eyes opened instantly hearing the sound from the Tv speaker.

'Y/n.....L/n.......?'

As the other three were conversing Geto's eyes slowly traveled to the Tv screen. The next second a familiar girl was shown on the screen. The exact girl he and his organization were looking for years.

He smirked and then lowly chuckled.

"Ayato, there's something you might like to see..." He spoke calmly gesturing at the Tv.

The black-haired man turned his attention to the Tv screen along with the other two, only to be surprised. He started cracking up violently shaking his head. Mahito joined him while Jogo stood there only with a smirk.

Ayato's laugh died down leaving a sinister smile as he walked closer to the Tv.

"So you finally decided to show up, Y/n Gojo."

Another certain man who was tied to a chair inside this same room and was in a slight sleep with his head hung low, woke up after hearing all the commotion made by his abductors.

He thought what he heard was a bad dream but, he soon came to his sense and realized that it was not. His head snapped up, and his eyes shifted to the Tv screen where he could see the image of his beloved student.

Lin's breath hitched as he stared at the screen, seeing Y/n standing in a huge stadium as the winner of the first game of the UA sports festival.

'You...you stupid rat, Nezu! I clearly told you to keep her hidden! What have you done!' He gritted his teeth breathing heavily.

Meanwhile, Ayato took his eyes off the Tv turning to look at his organization members.

"Pack your bags fellas, we're going on a trip to Japan."

He then saw his prisoner who was looking like he was about to have a heart stroke, which made him smile wider. He walked towards Lin putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Don't worry old man, I'll make sure to say hello to her for you." He chuckled walking back towards the Tv.

------------------------------------

Authors note:-

Ayato is an OC. He is the leader of Kyomeru Organization.

Sorry for the wait everyone! I got busy with some assignments and also lost motivation to write this along the way T-T 

But, thank you everyone for voting and commenting. You guys helped me to get my motivation back! <3

The next update will be on this Sunday! I'll update sooner than that if I'll be able  to finish that chapter.

Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter. If you did please vote and comment.

Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 10.6K 107
All Might is retired. The evil All For One is behind bars. Villains run rampant and pine after the newly dethroned underworld. And (Y/N)'s license e...
4.3K 189 80
The beginning was in Qingqing, China. The manifestation of the superpowers which will be soon known as' Quirks'. The society, which grew accustomed...
227K 5.1K 66
(*WARNING*: contains foul language, mature content I guess, and also cringe) (Y/n) (L/n) has a non average life with a rare confusing bunch of Quirks...
1.3K 28 12
(Y/n) (L/n). A girl who survived an assassination attempt when she was just five years old. 12 years later, she's a third year at Japan's most presti...