No Control (Kellic)

By posionhoney

UNDERGOING EDITING (plot and grammar) Sugar Baby (n)- A young female or male who is financially pampered/care... More

0.0 Warnings
0.1
0.2
0.3
4. Nightly Ghosts
5. Paparazzi Are Assholes
6. Filthy Mouth
7. People Like Me, We Just Don't Play
8. Aftermath
9. Don't
10. We Like It Loud
11. You Have Always Been Mine, Sugar
12. Busted And Nearly Dusted
13. Recovery
14. Tragedy
15. Hope For The Best
16. Honesty Is All I Want
17. Tension
18. Closer
20. Discovery
21. Friction
22. Take Me Out
23. Ain't He Sweet
24. Dirty Work
25. Someone New
26. Good Beginnings, Bad Endings.
27. Blank Spaces
28. Pouty Lips
29. Surprises
30. Holding On To You
31. Bumpy Roads
32. Give Him Time
Author's Note
Final A/N

19. Fuck Me Like A Whore

5.9K 281 244
By posionhoney

"C'mere, darling." Vic spoke, his voice was eerily calm. He sat up, his bottom lip was caught in between his teeth. I hesitated before finally deciding to walk over to him.

I stopped in front of him, he was siting on the edge of the bed by now. My Sugar Daddy ran his fingers along the top edge of the towel before finally undoing the towel. It dropped down and landed on the floor around my feet. 

Vic ran one of his hands along my sides, he leaned forward and kissed my stomach gently. I felt a warm feeling in my chest, adoration might be what I was feeling.

I brought my fingers to his hair, running them through it. I was careful not to knock off the set of horns he had placed on his head. He stopped kissing my belly and moved his head away from it. I removed my fingers from his hair, he pulled me down on his lap so I was straddling him like earlier.

He kissed my lips rougher than normal, and his hands were placed on my hips to keep me on his lap. I kissed back softly, going rougher as the kiss got more intimate. He began to pull away after a few moments, but I bite his lip lightly, pulling it away and letting go. We both moaned in the process.

He looked at me darkly, his eyes dilating as he got more turned on. I licked my lips and met his eyes. My Sugar Daddy kissed my neck lightly at first, then getting more rough with it. I move my head out of his way, allowing him to mark me over and over. My mouth was agape while he did this, my eyes closed as I focused on the pleasurable biting and sucking.

All of a sudden I felt something rough against one of my wrists. I made a little sound of surprise, finding myself pinned down by the pillows with my hands above my head. I looked up at Vic, who was straddling me this time.

"We're going to do some role-playing." He stated, not giving me a choice. Even if I did have a choice, I would still do this with him. He showed me my rope bounded hands before positing them over my head again.

"You get to be my little sex driven slave." A few moments later he had tied the ropes to the bed post.

"Hmm, does that make you my Master then?" I asked, my voice was slightly lower in pitch and it was filled with the need for him. I moved my wrists some, knowing that I was trapped like this when the ropes didn't budge.

"Mhm, it does." He put his hands on my chest, leaning down towards my face.

"What do I call you?" I asked, my breath hitched whenever he kissed my collar bone with an unnatural amount of gentleness.

"Call me whatever you want to, Dollface." The way he said Dollface had chills running up and down my body. I inwardly groan when he nibbled on my ear.

"Don't be afraid to safeword" He whispered quietly before he began leaving a trail of hickies from my neck to my chest.

Safewording was not used for some BDSM acquaintances, but he didn't want to ever pressure me into anything unless I was okay with it, which was why he informed me about it. We agreed on the safewords 'red' and 'yellow'. Yellow was to warn Vic that he needs to slow down, Red meant that Vic would have to stop what he was doing immediately.

"Hurry up so we can fu.ck." I muttered, Vic had moved down to my lower area, but he wasn't kissing my co.ck. No, he was kissing and sucking around it.

"Don't tell me what to do, slave" He barked, stopping what he was doing because of my comment. I whined from loss of contact and how snappy he was.

He came back up to my face, grabbing something next to me. A blindfold. I looked at him curiously, and with a slightly worried expression. What was he going to do with that? Before I could ask, he placed it over my eyes. I felt myself start to panic, but made myself calm down, as this was probably apart of this thing Vic wanted to do.

Not too long after wards, I felt Vic's weight leave the bed, and his footsteps fading away. A few moments later I could feel his weight on the bed, his hands gripped my thighs tightly.

"Spread your legs for me, sl.ut." He commanded darkly, I moved my legs apart, allowing him to get closer to me. The way he talked to me had me feeling so hot and bothered. I felt an unfamiliar object tease my hole not too long after spreading my legs for him, the object was lubed and somewhat thick.

I gasp at the feeling, unsure on what to do. Vic eased it into me once I relaxed, I tighten my walls around the object. It felt so good, but it wasn't better than Vic's co.ck buried deep inside of me.

I moan lightly, Vic finally stopped moving it, as it was probably in me all the way. Not too long after that, I felt a weird vibration. I gasp, but break off into a moan as it happens. It felt good, real good.

"You like that don't you?" I heard him say, his voice deeper than normal.

He moved the vibrator around, pulling it out then in. I buried my head into the pillows while moaning. All of a sudden the vibrating feeling was gone.

"How bad do you want me to keep going, slave?" He ran one of his hands along my right thigh, the object was motionless inside of me.

"So bad." I whimpered, arching my back a little to try and drive the vibrator deeper.

"How bad?" He demanded the question this time, his hands gripped my hips to make me stop.

"I want it so bad, Master." 

"Call me master again, Slave. Tell me how bad you want it." He kept me from moving the vibrator inside of me.

"Please, please, please, Master. I want it so much." I groan, tugging lightly at the ropes

"Hmm, maybe after you wrap your lips around my di.ck." Vic said, I could already feel myself drool. "I'll fu.ck your mouth until your throat is sore. You understand me, slave?" He growled, he was in my face. One of his hands entangled in my hair, his fingers pulled my hair roughly when he forced me to look in his direction.

"I understand, Master." I gasp, he moved away from me for a few moments.

I heard his jeans begin taken off, then he was positioning himself above my head. The tip of his slightly erect co.ck was placed against my lips. I parted my lips automatically, allowing him entry to my mouth.

Vic didn't start off slow, instead he went at a more fast pace. I moan lightly, hallowing out my mouth and doing other sexual gestures with my mouth as he went in and out of my mouth.

"You like sucking me off, Dollface?" He went deeper into my throat, causing me to gag lightly, but I recovered quickly. He pulled my hair roughly, causing me to moan lightly.

I groan when he thrusted into me a bit roughly, but not rough enough to accidentally graze my teeth, even though my teeth were out of the way. He kept doing this on repeat. His light grunts and my muffled moans combined with the sound of the headboard creaking quietly, the mattress also squeaked quietly.

A few moments later, my breathing began to be affected my his thrusting. Vic seemed to notice this, as he removed his fully erect di.ck from my mouth. I let my tongue lick his shaft as he exited my mouth. While I caught my breath, Vic positioned himself in between my legs again.

He didn't give me too much of a chance to recover, as he all of a sudden turned the vibrator up more. I gasp, burring my head into the pillow underneath my head. My back arched lightly in response, my lower half moved to get a better angel, but Vic kept my hips pinned down.

The little feeling in the pit of my stomach was slowly starting to build up, but I refused to let it out of control.

"Hmm, How does rough and fast sound to you, Slave?" He asked me huskily, but I could tell he didn't want me to answer the question, just by the way he said it.

He moved the vibrator inside of me, making it go in then out of me. I groan a little louder when he pushed it back in. He did it again, building up a quick and rough pace with it. I was panting and moaning loudly.

"I bet you'd love to have my own co.ck buried deep in you, wouldn't you? You'd love that, you sl.ut." I couldn't, and probably shouldn't, answer him. He removed the vibrator all of a sudden, causing me to whimper and gasp from the loss.

"Master, please. Master, go deep inside of me, please. Fu.ck me like the sl.ut that I am."

"Are you going to take it like a sl.ut?" I could hear the lube bottle open.

"Yes, Master." I groan, feeling him tease my entrance now. His hands ran along my thighs, gripping them tightly as he entered me.

I arched my back slightly as he entered me, my mouth slightly agape from the warm and thick feeling. I made a little sound, getting frustrated because he wouldn't move inside of me.

"Please..." I groan, my mind starting to get fuzzy with lust blinding me.

"Please what?" he taunted.

"Please, Master." I breathed inwardly sharply when he went a little deeper. "Please fu.ck me like the wh.ore I am, Master." I groan, he kept going as I kept letting out breathy moans mixed with dirty words.

He all of a sudden stopped, having entered me the best he could with the angle he had on me.

"Fu.ck you like a who.re? Is that what you want?" He asked, running his hands along my stomach lightly.

"Y-yes, Master." I suttered.

His movements were slow at first, then he began picking up his pace quickly, as I stretched a bit more thanks to the vibrator. The ropes tugged against my wrists with each thrust, sending stinging sensations along he areas of my wrists. His thrusts were rough, fast, and enjoyably.

I was moaning mess below him the second he began to attack those bundle of nerves within me, a thin layer of sweat covered my body. My hair was sticking to my head because of it.

Vic moaned only lightly, a few grunts and louder moans every now and again. The feeling in my stomach had became quiet painful by now, I was on verge of coming undone underneath him.

"M-Mast-er." I moan, my voice whiny and desperate.

"Scream my name, Dollface." He groaned, he was near the edge of his climax. He thrusted into me again, hitting the spot within me again.

"Ughm M-ugh, Viicc." I moaned loudly.

Moments later we both came undone, Vic sent me over the edge when he released himself into me. After recovering from his climax, Vic exited me and undid the ropes that had bound me to the bed. He grabbed my wrists gently, looking them over and kissing them gently.

"I'm sorry, Darling." His voice was a lot more soft and gentle compared to earlier.

"It's fine." I say, my voice hoarse. My Sugar Daddy stood up and went to grab something. I removed the blindfold, setting it next to me, as Vic had taken what we had used and either threw it out or placed somewhere. I wasn't for sure what he did with the sexual toys and what-not afterwards. I stood up shakily, limping a bit more tan earlier, and grabbed a pair of fresh pair of black satin boxer briefs from my dresser and sat back down on the bed.

Vic came back a few moments later with a bottle of cream and some bandages. He had on navy blue boxer briefs, his hair was in a bit of a mess, and his body was still sweaty from out activities.

"Let me see your wrists." He spoke calmly, and sat down beside me on the bed.

I held out one wrist for him, he placed the cream onto the red areas. It stung slightly, I ignored it the best I could. My Sugar Daddy then placed bandages over them. He did this to both wrists, kissing the bandage on each one when he was done.

"Get some rest, Darling." He kissed my forehead and left me there to recovery from what we had done.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 81 10
David was just out for a good time to forget the shitty week he's been having. However, that all changes after bumping into Barry Cooke. David's pers...
4.3K 174 31
Kellin suddenly started a new life after his mom, sister, and him managed to escape his father. After settling, Kellin takes an interest in Vic Fuent...
290K 7.9K 17
Sometimes, a baby boy just wants a Daddy to take care of him. Sometimes, a daddy dom needs his little to take care of him. It might seem that Kellin...
51.8K 2.2K 12
submissive kellin quinn loves his partner, vic. he would call him his boyfriend, but he isn't allowed. vic treats kellin like pure shit, but he won't...