Love by chance? - soulmate AU...

Por jimininiiiii

Yoongi wasn't expecting this at all, he wasn't expecting something that meant nothing to either of them but a... Más

Characters + extra notes
Only time will tell...
Everything felt right.
Yoongi's chosen enemy.
Something isn't adding up.
Completely and utterly hopeless.
Chosen love will never be an option
We weren't made for each other.
Maybe it already has.
Let's move on from enemies.
Jimin's heart shattering...
Maybe they were nothing at all.
"I know."
Facing a battle of their own.
I'm always rooting for you, even if it's just from the sidelines.
Known as the rejected ones?
What are you hiding?
Tangled up in bed.
Rightful place.
I was forever yours.
Which one will he let go?
Red string of fate.
What has destiny done to me?
I'm never going to shut up.
Jimin's weakness.
Memories of his love are unfolding.
Make it right.
Sometimes you need to lose in order to gain.
Meaning we're all happy again...all seven of us.
They were never truly each other's.
Maybe they would be okay.
Finally, I felt a little at peace.
Who's that bitch to come in the way?
I'm selfish enough to know when and when NOT to open my mouth
Who would have thought...
I haven't even lived properly.
walk down memory lane.
I had to ruin him too.
If he didn't try he would regret it forever.

Maybe it's because I didn't deserve it.

658 36 17
Por jimininiiiii

Yoongi POV:
Staying at IU's house cleared a lot of misconceptions between us and now the both of us were a lot happier.

I took her to the salon and pampered her all day and now I'm going home after making sure she's happy again.

It's currently 10am I stayed over at hers last night and I had to admit it was comforting.

I forgot all about Jimin in that time and I thought it did me some good.

Having my mind on Jimin all the time wasn't something I needed. I mean yes, he's baring my child but IU is my mate.

It sounds all messed up doesn't it? Like I have two people I need to take care of and I'm failing to do it both.

It's fine though once my baby is born I won't have to think about Jimin...right?

I shook off my thoughts as I got out of car and made my way into the house.

The house seemed lifeless as always and the only time I felt like there was any sort of life in the house was when Jimin sang around as he did his chores.

See, every thought turned around and went straight back to Jimin.

It was always him and I don't know why it's always him.

Going further into the house I saw that the guards weren't present and then I remembered I had given them the weekend off.

I called out to Jimin though and hearing no response for him made me think that maybe he was still asleep.

Who would have thought I was so wrong?

Walking even further into my house I saw a figure on the dinning table.

The closer I got the more I realised it was Jimin I mean who else could it be?

There was food placed nicely in front of him and he was sleep with his head down and arms crossed on the table.

I wish he was just asleep and not anything else.

I mentally scolded myself for not letting Jimin know but then I justified myself like I always do with the fact that he's nothing to me and I don't need to explain anything to him.

Yet another part of me yelled that I hadn't told him and he fell asleep waiting for me.

I walked up to him and decided to shake his tiny form.

The house was freezing and Jimin was only in a thin T-shirt that looked like it belonged to me and some shorts.

I harshly tugged at his arm to get him to wake up as panic started to rise in my stomach. Yet there was no response from Jimin.

I pulled him up so his body would face me and checked his temperature.

He was burning hot but what was more horrifying was how pale and almost blue his skin looked.

I panicked seeing Jimin that way and for the first time after a very long time my alpha came out.

He yelled at me for putting Jimin in this position and I don't know why he did. This wasn't IU. This wasn't his omega so why was he yelling at me?

Tears streamed down my face as I heard other voices in the huge house that felt so hollow right now.

It was Jin Hyung and the others.

I was hugged excitedly from behind me and I knew it was Jungkook just by the scent.

The others greeted me but it went right through me.

I left Jimin's cold body to stay on the chair.

Jin Hyung came closer and his eyes widened at the scene in front of him.

He pushed me out the way and ran to Jimin the others following suit.

I don't remember when they took Jimin to the hospital and when everything happened.

All I felt was a blur and Jungkook dragging me around with him.

"Hypothermia! THATS WHAT YOUR IRRESPONSIBLE ASS CAUSED MY JIMIN TO HAVE. HES FUCKING PREGNANT THAT TO WITH YOUR CHILD! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO MY BABY I WILL DESTROY YOU MIN YOONGI."

The words rang in my ear and it finally pulled me back into the real world.

I looked at Jin Hyung and bursted out crying. The pain, the confusion, everything was unbearable.

He stopped yelling and looked at me as I broke down.

I broke into nothing but a crying sobbing mess. Everyone in the hospital looked at me and all I did was push myself against Jin Hyung and said "I'm sorry! Just don't let go because if you do I won't be able to make it out alive".

The words didn't make sense but Jin Hyung wrapped me in his arms and held me tightly.

"I'm sorry too". He mumbled.

Before we both knew it though we were in a group hug and if had to admit it felt so comfortable.

The pain was there though and maybe that's why I didn't deserve the comfort that came with it.

Maybe it's because I didn't deserve it.

~Sometime earlier ~

Authors POV:
Once Yoongi saw Jimin he had completely gone numb. Jimin's body was almost blue and the main reason for his hypothermia was because before the guards left they were instructed to turn off the main heating.

Yoongi had totally forgotten about Jimin and with Jimin in very little clothing there wasn't much protection against the cold.

The others had come not long after Yoongi and since Yoongi left the door open they invited themselves in.

As Jungkook hugged an almost lifeless Yoongi who had broken down completely seeing Jimin in the state that he was in the others too came forward.

Seeing Jimin that way broke everyone's heart and immediately they ran to take him to the hospital.

Seokjin was annoyed but he held it in until they managed to get Jimin to the hospital.

Hoseok drove with Taehyung at the front and Seokjin, Jimin at the back.

Jungkook then drove Yoongi, Namjoon and himself to the hospital right behind Hoseok's car.

Once they reach Seokjin yelled for a doctor and unsurprisingly it was Jackson and immediately seeing Jimin he sighed and took him into the emergency ward.

Once everyone had arrived Seokjin let his anger out on Yoongi.

"Hypothermia! THATS WHAT YOUR IRRESPONSIBLE ASS CAUSED MY JIMIN TO HAVE. HES FUCKING PREGNANT THAT TO WITH YOUR CHILD! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO MY BABY I WILL DESTROY YOU MIN YOONGI."

Yoongi felt the weight of his actions and it was killing him.

Jin was still yelling when Yoongi began to cry he was in absolute pain. Knowing he was the cause of Jimin being in that ward was destroying him.

Yoongi had started to remember Jimin a little, university days came back to him and he liked Jimin and his company.

Hence, why he was so upset seeing Jimin like this. It was eating him alive and rightly so.

Jin Hyung stopped screaming at me to see me crying.

Then I pushed myself against my Hyung knowing he would understand me regardless of how upset he was with me.

"I'm sorry! Just don't let go because if you do I won't be able to make it out alive".

The words didn't make sense but Jin wrapped Yoongi up tightly and mumbled "I'm sorry too".

The six of them waited for Jimin anxiously and the air was thick.

Everyone wanted to know what happened but still they didn't want to pressure Yoongi to talk.

Their prayers were answered when Yoongi spoke out. "I can't do it, I'm too weak because I have two big responsibilities and ONE on the way. IU is my mate and I have to make sure she's not upset with me and whilst I'm doing that I'm hurting Jimin. Then when I give my attention to Jimin IU gets upset and she's even tried to hurt him. Well once he hurt her and then she hurt him....I don't know what to believe."

The others were shocked at Yoongi's revelation. They didn't expect this at all. Seokjin however, glared at Yoongi and said "My Jimin isn't capable of hurting anyone so I refuse to believe he hurt this stupid IU bitch. Second of all your main priority should be Jimin because he's carrying your pup. Maybe if you kept your dick in your pants you wouldn't have to worry about that. Plus Jimin's your ma.."

Jin stopped talking because he knew Jimin didn't want Yoongi to know yet so he kept shut as Jungkook hugged him tightly saying "Calm down alpha".

Jin just nodded and hugged Jungkook seeking for some relief.

Yoongi was ashamed with his actions but having someone call you out for it makes it worse.

"He made food for you and he waited so long for you and you didn't turn up? Where the fuck were you Jeon Yoongi?"

Hoseok was mad now and he didn't care if he was disrespectful to his Hyung Jimin was his best friend and he didn't want him to be hurting it didn't matter if it was their Hyung doing it.

Yoongi stuttered and even considered lying but he didn't. "IU had come yesterday morning and when I was freshening up IU had gone to the kitchen as Jimin was making breakfast".

Before Yoongi could finish Namjoon spoke up "so now we're making pregnant omegas cook? Do you make him clean too Hyung? Is that some sort of kink you have?"

Yoongi raised his brow at Namjoon, he knew what Namjoon was saying was true but he didn't have to admit to it.

"He likes cooking okay so that's why he did it." Yoongi replied and no one could argue with that because Jimin did enjoy it.

"Anyways as Jimin was cooking IU dropped a plate I don't know if it was on purpose or not but she dropped it and when I came back I saw Jimin's foot cut and him on the floor with blood coming out. I yelled at IU and then took care of Jimin by calling a doctor".

Taehyung who had been awfully quiet turned and said "This IU bitch definitely did it on purpose, she's obviously jealous of Jimin and on top of that she was trying to frame him. You need to believe Jimin -  he's your mate".

Yoongi looked at Taehyung confused and Seokjin quickly filled it in. "Mate as in friend Tae has been watching a lot of harry potter lately and that's all British so they call friends mate there".

Yoongi nodded and said "Guys when Jimin was in pain with the stitches he had to get I felt more hurt than he had. I was crying for him and I don't know why. The same thing is happening now because Jimin is hurting but I'm hurting more. Also my alpha was crying and yelling when he saw Jimin's pain. It never did that when IU cried today in my arms. If you guys know something you have to tell me because it's eating me alive".

Everyone looked at each other and they knew exactly why Yoongi felt Jimin's pain but telling Yoongi that wouldn't be right because they themselves didn't know IU's connection to Yoongi and they couldn't just expect Yoongi to believe them. This was especially after the amount of hatred the five have for the said girl.

"You'll find out one day Yoongi and when you do you will kick yourself". Seokjin said and then he turned away waiting for the doctor to come and give them an update on Jimin.

It took around two hours but Jackson returned and when he did he walked straight up to Yoongi and punched him.

Yoongi's nose had blood coming out of it and the only person that went to check if he was okay was Namjoon because the omegas were too scared and Seokjin and Hoseok were still too pissed.

"Before you ask why I did that, know you had it coming. I told you yesterday and the time before that to take care of him he's an omega that too a mate who's pregnant. He's lucky but miscarriages are very common for male omegas. When will you get that in your head and stop hurting your husband?"

The others were confused as to why the doctor knew Yoongi and on top of that why he called Jimin yoongi's husband but didn't comment.

Jin spoke up and said "If he hadn't punched you I most definitely would have". Yoongi looked at Jin helplessly but he knew he deserved it.

"I didn't mean to hurt him okay, he was waiting for me as I went to IU's house to make it up to her. I didn't know he would make food and fall asleep waiting for me and that the heating would be turned down and he would only be in shorts. I didn't think of all that heck I didn't think of him because he shouldn't be waiting for me like a husband does. He needs to eat and sleep whenever he wants to I was with my mate I didn't do anything wrong".

Jackson rolled his eyes and Hoseok spoke up.  "He doesn't need to wait for you but he still does, want to know why Hyung? Maybe because he still remembers your pain and doesn't want you to be alone. He remembers the days when you cried so hard because it was hard here in Seoul and you missed your parents. You told us you had a hard time with eating because you couldn't do it alone and since that day Jimin vowed to himself he would always eat with you if he was with you."

Then Yoongi remembered, he remembered even more than he had before. He remembered Jimin's promise and how he did indeed breakdown from the fear of not making it.

Jimin was there then too. He always has been.

"Also Hyung had it occurred to you that maybe Hyung just feels lonely? He's in this big house of yours and you're hardly home because of work he probably gets bored, he has no one to help him with his pregnancy and on top of that the only time he gets to spend with someone he gets abandoned and then he has to deal with hypothermia. Has it ever occurred to you Hyung that maybe he just misses how you both were before? I don't know much but I've heard of it and I'm telling you what you and Hyung had is incomparable".

That was Jungkook and who would have thought the maknae had more common sense than the second oldest?

"I didn't think of it that way guys, I'm sorry! Jimin is a wonderful person and slowly the memories of him are coming back but I feel that there's more of a deeper connection. I just want him to be okay right now though".

Of course there is a deep connection Yoongi you're his soulmate. As the author I feel the need to drill that in his head but Yoongi will only come to know when it's the right time.

Jackson sighed and said "I don't know what's going on but I wish you all the best."

Everyone just smiled at him as he began to read out the reports. "He's clearly got hypothermia and I don't know how he gets so lucky every time but I'm glad he does. His baby and him are safe but Jimin's body like I keep saying is very weak. For a person that's pregnant he's too skinny. He needs to be a little bit chubbier. Chubby with health and not skinny with no energy."

Seokjin looked so annoyed and so did everyone else they wanted to blame Yoongi but they knew that they couldn't really because Yoongi still believes that he hates Jimin and that IU is his soulmate.

Now the five of them had two problems to solve; finding out what IU's real connection to Yoongi was and what that meant for Jimin alongside with doing something about Jungkook and his mother.

Seokjin pulled Jackson aside and expressed his concerns.

"So doctor, Jimin is completely fine all he needs is food?" Jin asked.

Jackson smiled and said "Call me Jackson, Jimin does too since me and him have become very close with the amount of times I've had to see him". Jackson finishes off with a glare given off to Yoongi.

"Also yes, that's exactly it. He just needs to be healthy enough to give birth. Also it's best if Yoongi over here stops denying Jimin that he's his mate because if his omega feels the rejection it will reject Jimin in turn causing harm to the pup".

That made Jin go pale. He thanked Jackson and walked over to everyone else. "So all I have to do to make sure my baby is fine is feed him. That shouldn't be too hard."

Jungkook smiled and said "Of course not Hyung all you do is fatten us all up".

Jin rolled his eyes at Jungkook who in turn ran to hug him.

Yoongi looked at his brother and Hyung and realised that his relationship with IU isn't like that. It's not playful like Jinkook's, it's not understanding like Namkook's, it's not supportive like Namjin's and it most definitely isn't childish and fun like Vhope's.

If yoongi's going to be truthfully honest it feels one sided sometimes.

Yoongi had never felt so full after a minute spent with Jimin compared to a whole day with IU. In fact after spending time with her he only ever feels drained.

With Jimin and the ice cream date he felt content. Could Yoongi call it a date? He didn't really have an answer for that. All Yoongi knew is that he was happy and being happy meant so much more than feeling lost.

He wanted to spend more time with Jimin but he just didn't know if he would be able to with the way he has treated Jimin only a few weeks into being in his home.

Would Jimin's Hyung's allow Yoongi to spend time with him?

"Guys I want to get to know Jimin better, I want to spend time with him and show him how caring I can truly be. I wasn't a dick before but I know if I don't try and recall my memories with him or if I don't try and appreciate him I'll become a dick and I don't want that."

Everyone looked at Yoongi with smiles but Seokjin was still scared. What if Yoongi somehow rejects Jimin indirectly? Then being together could be hazardous.

Jungkook who knew something was wrong with his alpha held jin's hand and reassured him.

"If I have to stay away from IU during that time I will because I know she's had a big impact on Jimin's health. He's very scared around her and that might be because she's tried to hurt him. I can't let her do that to my babies".

Hoseok smirked knowing his Hyung slipped with his feelings a little by calling both the pup and Jimin "his babies".

Namjoon nodded and said "You can give it a go Hyung but the minute we realise you went too far by hurting him I will not hesitate to bring him back. On top of that I will never let you see your baby either. I don't care if it's harsh".

Yoongi nodded glad he had the chance to gain Jimin's trust again but still worried he may mess it up.

Only time can tell what's truly going to happen and Yoongi hoped it was nothing but good news.

Jimin POV:
I woke up with a throbbing headache and on top of that I was wrapped in five thick blankets with three heaters on that too facing me.

I felt very suffocated and sweaty so I called upon someone and my eyes felt very heavy. A nurse came up to me and smiled lightly as she held my hand and turned everything off.

Once she had done that she took off the blankets from my body and I noticed my clothes were dripping in sweat.

I felt disgusting.

I couldn't really remember what had happened hence I didn't understand why I was here.

She then called someone to come in and before I knew it all my family were in front of me. All four of my Hyung's plus tae and kook.

They smiled at me and I tried to smile back.

The nurse spoke up and said "His mate will have to help him bathe and change into some clean clothes and if he doesn't have a mate then maybe a doctor can help...maybe doctor wang".

She looked to Jackson and smiled indicating that we had to make a decision soon.

I didn't think I wanted anyone other than my mate to see me naked but since he hated me I don't think I had a choice.

Before I could say anything Yoongi Hyung came forward and said "He's baring my baby I'll bathe him."

I swear my heart stopped beating and the foetus in my stomach kicked. Not literally because my child hadn't even properly developed yet.

"You will?" I muttered shaken up a bit and he came forward with a smile on his face and kissed my forehead "Of course I will baby".

I'm dead aren't I? I thought but No, I was pretty much alive and the funny part is Hyung meant every word.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another update!!!!!

I'm so proud of myself because I'm doing so well with the updates. Hope you're enjoying!

Also how's everyone? I feel like I've not truly connected with my readers on this book and it would be lovely to get some feedback from you.

Currently dealing with very bad migraines and honestly feeling really bad but hey writing is an escape so I don't mind doing it x

Anyways as always eat healthy drink plenty and stay safe my lovelies 💜💜💜

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

274K 11.3K 56
"N-no Jimin you didn't...." Jin comes to the realization as the younger starts to cry again. "I-I-I'm-m S-sor-or-r-y" Jimin cries. Jimin is head ove...
12.5K 530 27
what happens when heart broken yn, whose abusive boyfriend left her pregnant is arranged with Kim taehyung; he is cold and ignorant towards her but...
318K 14.1K 89
Jin and Jimin have never had their heats while in fame before. This was because of heat suppressants, tight schedules, and the three alphas in the do...
587K 27.4K 45
Jimin is hopelessly in love with his best friend Yoongi, who is totally oblivious to Jimin's feelings. When Yoongi's girlfriend of 6 months breaks up...