๐‘ด๐’š ๐‘ต๐’†๐’˜ ๐‘ถ๐’“๐’…๐’Š๐’๐’‚๐’“๐’š...

By Cringepapi

Clarice Cassata was just an ordinary girl. Who went to the same private school, as everyone else on her block... More

A/N
๏ฟผ ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐‘จ/๐‘ต: ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’Š๐’๐’‡๐’
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ ๏ผ‘
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ ๏ผ’
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ ๏ผ“
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ ๏ผ”
๐‘จ/๐‘ต: ๐‘บ๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’Š๐’๐’‡๐’
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ ๏ผ–
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ ๏ผ—
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ ๏ผ˜
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ ๏ผ™
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ ๏ผ‘๏ผ
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ ๏ผ‘๏ผ‘

๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ ๏ผ•

412 9 18
By Cringepapi

A/N: 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘰 𝘐'𝘮 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘭𝘺 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬. 𝘚𝘰 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳 1999. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳.

𝘛𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘳'𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘲𝘶𝘢𝘥. 𝘔𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘥𝘥 𝘢 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘱 𝘴𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘦 𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘢 𝘣𝘪𝘵 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 2000𝘴. 𝘐𝘧 𝘐 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘢𝘥𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴.

------------------------------------------------O̳̿͟͞c̳̿͟͞t̳̿͟͞o̳̿͟͞b̳̿͟͞e̳̿͟͞r̳̿͟͞ 1̳̿͟͞7̳̿͟͞, 1̳̿͟͞9̳̿͟͞9̳̿͟͞9̳̿͟͞

I awaken; my body sweaty and hot against the tiled floor. I turn to the side noticing that I'm still clutching a piece of paper in my hand.

I slowly sit up, fixing my posture a bit. My eyes wander back to the note that I was holding. Remembering what has happened a few hours prior.

"What the hell even happened...and why did I wake up onto the floor?"
I mumble to myself; feeling quite confused.

My whole body was slicked with my sweat. Hair sticking close to my face; which caused me to swipe it away in irritation.

"You'll thank me later...?" I read the piece of paper that was in my hand. "So, I guess that cat planned to still be present in my life..."

I quickly brought my hands close to my face to inspect them. Looking at each finger.

"Where's the cut...? did I even injure myself...? Or was it just imagination?"
I scratched my head trying to remember the events that all led to now.

I frown in annoyance, as I crumpled up the piece of paper; chucking it into the trash bin that sat beside my bed.

"How long was I even out...?"
I glanced at my hello kitty-themed alarm clock which sat on my nightstand.

It was currently {6:00 pm}; the numbers flashed a bit making me squint in my darkened room.

"Did I miss lunch?" I frowned a bit. "I'll just make myself a snack then...It will hold me over before dinner."

I patted down all the noticeable wrinkles that clung to my clothes. Finishing up; I then head to my door leaving my room.

Giggles and laughter could be heard as I slowly inch my way down the stairs. I noticed that half the team was gathered around the tv watching some sort of show.

I couldn't quite make out whatever was playing so I shrugged it off to head into the kitchen.

My stomach growled a bit; making me cringe. I wander over to the cupboards opening them and shutting them unsatisfied.

'Where are those damn cookies that I made with Prosciutto?' I huff out.

My hand felt around the cupboard; grasping on something.
I finally pull it out. It wasn't a cookie jar but a package of Oreos.

'These will do.' I smile to myself as I start to munch on them.

"Principessa, I haven't seen you all day." a voice says behind me.
My face turned to the source; looking directly at Melone, as crumbs clung to my face.

As I still idly chewed. "I was asleep." I swallowed; sliding Oreo cookies back onto the counter.

I wipe the crumbs away with my sleeve. "Melone, do you need anything...?" I warily glanced at him. His smile grew bigger after I asked the question.

"Di Molto!" he exclaimed. "I want you to help me." he stepped closer as he gazed into my eyes.

"Hell no!" I refused; my voice raising a bit higher. Melone pleads with me to quiet down. "Why would I help you...? I'm literally banned from even being around you." I pointed out to him. Melone looks shocked for a bit.

"Wait, you are?" I nod, getting ready to explain to him why. "Ahem, where do I start...?" I tap my chin as he waited. "Oh right!"

I glance at him in disgust. "You've tried to get my blood sample for "research," broke into Sorbet and Gelatos' room when I first arrived here to watch me sleep..." The more I continued the more Melone paled.

"Okay, shush! I'm sorry." Melone apologizes. "If your that desperate, what'd you even need me for?" Melone opens up his computer; to quickly tap something. "Read this."
he turned the computer for me to scan over.

"A mission? But why?" I looked up at him. Melone glances around to make sure that no one was eavesdropping.

"I need you to distract the target, so I can assassinate them with Babyface." he pretty much sums up.

As I was about to decline, Melone quickly adds in. "I'll pay you half."

"Fine, we have a deal." I shake his hand.

-------------------------------------------------
Melone and I head to the front door after telling everyone that he was going to take me out for gelato.

As I was about to exit, I hear Sorbet call out to me. "I'll allow this, but if he pulls anything I'm going to castrate him."

The others sitting on the couch glanced at Melone, who looked at him with pity. "Bro, just don't fuck up," Formaggio responded as turned to me with a wink. 'Why do I have a feeling that he knows!?!' I gulped.

I walked out with Melone; who was twirling his motorcycle keys on his finger. "Have you been on one before?" I shook my head.

"Di Molto! I have something just in case." he placed a black cat-eared motorcycle helmet onto my head.

"Uh, thanks." I smiled a bit at Melone. "You're welcome, I don't want you flying off and hurting your head."
he pats my shoulder as he quickly strides to his grey motorcycle; jumping onto it.

I sit behind him, holding his waist. Melone gives glances at me as he's revving his bike.

"Hold on tight." I nod, holding much more tightly onto him. He turns to the road quickly speeding off.

-----------------------------------------------
We later arrive at the location; which was a brothel. "La Vespa...?" I read out, observing the flashy building.

"Melone, where are we...?" I question him as he looks at me with a pleased smirk.

"Do you know what a brothel is?" I nod. "Well good, I don't have to explain it then." he ruffles my hair.
"Our target is a regular here...Oh, by the way, you won't see much considering how this building is on more of the professional side."

We walk in, heading straight towards the reception desk.
Melone holds up a photo of the target to the lady managing the desk.

"Excuse me cara, has this man entered this establishment today?"
The lady nodded with a blush as she gazed at Melone.

"Yes, he arrived here 30 minutes ago, he never checked out." She replies, twirling her hair a bit.

"Well, may I have the room number please?" Melone caressed her face; causing me to gag a bit.

"H-he's in room 24." The lady stammers out. Melone nods, feeling pleased. "A little gift~" he slips her his number as he drags me along to the room.

"Ew, is she also going to play
"Tickle Time" with you?" I looked at him disgusted. "W-why are you keep calling it that?" Melone looks at me uncomfortably.

"Because it's funnier," I replied sassily. Melone and I arrive at the room. "Okay, Clarice. Listen carefully. I want you to head into that room." I nodded as he continues.

"Make up any distractions, I don't care. But please buy me some time to find a suitable host for Babyface." I nod watching as he quickly walks away from me.

"Well, here goes nothing." I twist the doorknob, opening it to see an older man caressing a woman. 'Shit, um okay. Act like you're lost.' my fist becomes a bit sweaty. "Ah, sorry!" I yelled out; causing them to snap their heads at me.

"I thought this was the bathroom." I try to look as timid and nervous as possible. "What's a kid like you doing in a brothel?"

The older man hoarsely spoke out. "My mother works here," I spoke out glancing at the two who watched me with interest.

The man's face quickly changes from confusion to suspicion. "I've been to this brothel for 25 years and from my knowledge. I know that none of these women have kids." I stiffened up.

'Melone hurry your ass!' my face paled. "Hmm, are you perhaps here from Passione?" he smugly smiles.

"Passio-what now?" I look at him confused. 'What is he even talking about...' I look at him confused.

"Don't play dumb cagna, I know a liar when I see one." his hand slowly shifted to his pocket without me noticing. "Well, I'm being honest. I have no clue what it is!" I try to clear up the confusion.

I noticed a figure appear behind the man. Which makes my whole body tense up. "Ah, so you see it don't you? That confirms my suspicions then."

"Paint it Black." the figure, looked like a mannequin; its skin an inky black. It bore a plain grey suit, its skin consisting of many spikes. The thing that stuck the most about it was its smile which stretches far to its cheeks. The stand only had a mouth; nothing else.

The stand disappeared, causing me to stiffen up. The man watched in amusement as I shakily looked at him.

"Little girl, your time has run out." Suddenly a black blur whips across me. A white-hot pain sears through me as I collapse with a high-pitched scream.

The lady in the room ran out of the room, not wanting to get into the crossfire of whatever was happening. "Need a hand?" the man chaotically laughed out. He held out his palm for his stand to place my severed arm onto.

Hyperventilating, I cried thick hot tears. My left arm was just a stub now; the cut was clean and precise.

"Passione thinks that they can mess with me...sending a kid after me wasn't a smart move." the man stood up to roughly stamp his foot onto my back.

"All of you are 𝙋𝙞𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩." the man dug his heel further; making me scream once more. The man let out a satisfied chuckle at my mangled form. Blood seeping everywhere.

Melone soon entered the room, Babyface beside him. Who looked much more grown and mature.

"Clarice!" he yelled out as he saw my form. I lifted my head to look but was quickly stamped down.

"Is this your partner?" the man smiled at Melone who was shaking in anger. "Marco, leave the girl alone." the man clicked his tongue. "What, so you can kill me? No thanks." Melone looked at Babyface, signaling him to move.

"You haven't even once paid your debts, you realize that right?"

Babyface ran to the man swiping his arms at the older men's torso. Bits and pieces of the man disappeared into cubes.

"Wha...what is this!?!" he yells out summoning his stand once more to shield him. His foot is now off of my battered form. "Di Molto! the way you wither around in pain amuses me." Melone licked his lips sensually.

Paint it black hovered around its owner protectively. As Melone was confronting him; I shakily stood back up.

My face is shadowed by my hair.
"𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖." my face rose to show its crazed form shocking Melone and Marco.

My body twitched a bit as my stub grew out flesh and bone. Mending together to create a new arm. I raised my left arm; wiggling my fingers a bit. "𝑰'𝒎 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖." I snapped my head to Marco.

"You...what...how are you still alive!?! Your arm grew too!" a figure emerges from my back. Looming over my form protectively. 

Melone and Babyface moved to the side. Letting me handle the scum; I smile menacingly as the shadow beast sprung forward engulfing the shocked man. "Paint it Bla-" the man's head fell to the ground.

The beast let out a staticky hum as it swarms over Marcos's body. Consuming him; Marcos's body was gone. Leaving nothing. The beast disappears entering back into my body.

Melone looks up at me in shock.
"M-Mission complete I guess."
Melone tried to lighten the mood.
I shakily smile at him; soon collapsing in exhaustion. "Clarice...?"

He walked closer to my form to check my breathing. Melone, released a sigh only to find out that I was only passed out. "I gotta inform the others."

He grabbed his receiver after he placed me down more comfortably on an armchair. "I'm going to get in trouble." he gulped as he dialed for Risotto.

The phone picked up, after a few rings. "Hello." Risotto gruffly spoke out. Melone, sighed as he shifted his weight a bit. "She has a stand."
his one-word reply made Risotto's breath stop.

"Weren't you on a mission?" he urges Melone to talk "I just finished it, I'm sorry." Melone's voice trembled knowing Risotto was upset.

"We'll talk later. I'll be sending one of the available members to come pick you both up.

As Melone was going to hang up, he heard Gelato scream in anger in the background. "Yep, I'm dead."

-------------------------------------------------
A/N: New chapter, woohoo!
I'm not very good at fight scenes but I do hope this was decent enough.
I'm planning on making an info note on her stand next time I update.

I also am going to edit my other chapters a bit when I have more time also. That way they show the months like I've been planning. Thanks for reading!

-Author/Cringe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.5K 1.5K 42
โ› ๐——๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฑ โœ - /๐ษชหˆ๐ซ๐žษช๐ง(๐)ส’๐/ Crazed, insane, demented, unbalanced, and unhinged adjective: deranged mad; insane. " ๐šŠ ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ...
21K 999 32
"She's right! She's right! I don't cut in the right spot." My hold tightens on my wrist. The red blood oozes out of my wrist. I slide up and grab my...
3.3K 111 14
Y/n was a normal girl with an ordinary life. But that all changes when she makes one wrong move that sends her spiraling into another dimension. She...
16.8K 494 9
You are (Y/n) (L/N), you were born in Italy in the city of Naples and raised there. Your life was a luxurious one living a wealthy life but you never...