Last Human in a Furry World

By pikachukid2020

⚠️warning - tons of gore and blood in this book so ya.. Brian was ranked Corporal and served the military for... More

The Awakening
Nothing is as it Seems?
An easy warmup
New armour?
Secure and Join?
Great Start...
Rescue mission
a tournament
learn about the past.
they have come..
Infiltrate the Compound
Infiltrating The Compound pt.2
Information and Memories
It Already begins.
disgusting.
Why Would They do this..
Onslaught
When Day Breaks..
The Battle Contiues
The Struggle is Real.
Life Sucks
What If?
Alot is Going on..
What a Pain in my Ass
What a Pain in my Ass pt.2
Calm Before The Storm part.2
The End of The Line.
Epilogue

Calm Before The Storm

273 7 4
By pikachukid2020

Lisa POV

Everyone that was transferred to the U.S were mostly people of high ranks and there was about 4 helicopter transporting us to Brian's location.

No.Soldier: so anyone else pissing their pants? -he spoke as we all let out a laugh thanks to the translater Zoey gave us-

Sw.Soldier: I did once I saw what those videos a anonymous person posted on Twitter. -he replied as we all seemed to nod-

Sp. Soldier: I question how those haters don't fear him. -we all nodded again before the pilot said that we have arrived at our destination-

Exiting the helicopter we all grouped up to discuss how we are going to do this.

Andre: Alright everyone! Stay with your squadron! Let's move it! -he yelled as we all entered the building-

Andre and his squadron took the east while Sanzo took the west while our squadron took the north side.

We slowly crept through the halls of the building or facility, the heavy scent of blood filled the air.

Ja. Soldier: God the scent is terrible.. -the Shibu spoke-

M.soldier: your not wrong little doggy more bodied more stink. -she said as the shibu growled-

Ja.soldier: I don't appreciate that. -he said under his breath-

A soldier infront of us stopped us as he say something ahead.

Lisa: what is it? -I asked as they pointed straight ahead-

Looking ahead we see a bunch of corpses on the floor and a bunch of debre on the floor. as we approched we sent half of the squad into the left hall as their was bodies laying their as well, Looking into the wall we see a empty room with no way of exiting.

C.Soldier: do you think Brian was put in there? -she asked as she took a peak in the room-

Lisa: I think so but never mind that. -I replied as I moved to the laying corpses on the ground-

Looking at the bodies alot of them has suffocated in their own blood while others where killed in a instant looking more their is one bodies that has its head ripped in 2 kinda like fnaf when the animatronics where dismembered

Ja.Soldier: Brian is this ruthless?-he asked shivering-

Lisa: he can be you should've seen him loose his shit when we where infiltrating a military base full of pedophiles. -I said as I continued looking at our surrounding seeing some blood on the floor while the entire floor was covered in blood.

Can.Soldier: well this place is ganna become haunted.

Lisa: I guess.

Sanzo:(radio) anyone hear me? over.
-sanzo asked over the radio as I picked it up from my belt-

Lisa: yes I hear you sanzo is something the matter? Over.

Sanzo:(radio) we in the west halls and it's littered in corpse Over.

Lisa: how many corpses did you spot down their? Over.

Sanzo:(radio) .... about 148 bodies currently.

Lisa: well we found 6 bodies were we are at.

M.Soldier: there's another 8 over here! -we hear him yell from the other hall.

Lisa: make that 14 over.

Andre:(radio) their isn't any bodies over here but we found blue prints in one room seems to be a research facility for something but they are definitely trying to create something or upgrade it.

Sanzo: Andre I want you too take your squad and search every room for any information about what they are planing over.

Andre: Roger that.

Lisa: Sanzo we are going to head to you position over.

Sanzo: copy that over.

I then turned off my radio as we headed out but I turned to the kunai's I picked them up as I ran to catch up to the rest of the group.

Sanzo POV

We stared at the hallway as we spotted around 43 bodies laying lifeless.

Ca.Soldier3: my question is how did he manage to do all this destruction?..

Spencer: if he had his katana the scene would have been alot more gruesome.

It gave everyone chills just thinking of how gruesome it would've been including me, Looking further into that specific hallway a light hung by its cords emitting a small light.
As a large pool of blood filled the floor of the hall.

Lisa: Sanzo!

Sanzo: I you finally made it.

Lisa: ya we where going too anyways, but did you pick up Brian's Kunai's?

Sanzo: ya a few.

Lisa: alright shall we continue?

Sanzo: certainly.

Approching the another part of the building it was a narrow hallway littered with bodies as blood filled the halls.

M.Soldier5: ayii the stench is horrible -she said as we made our way through the hall it was almost like we where going through the sewers as the blood around us swished around us.

CA.Soldier3: God the smell of blood is alright but this much it nasty. -he complained as we passed 2 juggernauts one missing an eye with a pistol shoved in their mouth and the other had a kunai right in their eye socket-

We slowly made our through the horrid smell slowly making our way through as we see a cafeteria which no one seemed to be in there as we continued down the hall we see Brian Slowly walking down the hall.

Sanzo: Brian? -I said outlook as he looked up seeing all of us-

Brian: oh.. hi..

Sanzo: Brian we are here to get you out of here and bring you back.

Brian: ok.

I then grab my radio turning it on to try and contact Andre to tell him we found Brian.

Sanzo: Andre can you hear me? Over.

Andre:(radio) .... here you loud and clear.

Sanzo: we found Brian we are leaving did you find anything?

Andre:(radio) no I think they took everything and accidentally forgot the blueprints we found earlier and we had a soldier injured.

Sanzo: from what?

Andre:(radio) apparently their was 2 people who survived and when one of our men entered the room he then got shot in the arm he managed to retreat in time and then threw a grenade in their killing the 2.

Sanzo: Roger that meet us back at the helicopter.

Andre: Roger that.

Ashley POV

Ashley: oh you better hope that you are able to protect your new comrades, because we will find your base and slaughter them all before you have the chance in stopping us.

I smirked as I hoped this will put him in a stage of sorrow then we can go all in and kill that bastard.

Brian POV

Staring at the floor as my mind just couldn't think at all I feel like I'm loosing myself here...

Andre: Brian?

Brian: ...

Andre: BRIAN!

Brian: huh? -I replied looking right at andre-

Andre: what's wrong? You don't seem to be acting like yourself?

Brian: how do you know? -I asked-

Andre: your friends told me about it when you first joined their ranks.

Brian: I see... -I replied as I went back to looking at the floor-

Brian: why would they do that to a kid.... -I asked myself-

*flashback*
My mind flashed an image of what I saw, it looked to be some experiments room which looked nothing special it had a bed with several things to entertain someone but then I saw a teenaged girl about 16 she was one of those human anthro kind.

She was limped over on the side of the bed as she had several bruises on her body as I went on my knee and took a look at her she has dried up tears which could've been from the beatings she bared.

David POV

I was back looking through the files scrolling through the videos and documents I soon see a video named :(, clicking the video it loads for a moment before showing Brian in the tube fast asleep as no one else is in the room before a door was heard opening as a women walked into frame, she looks to be in her mid 30's as she grabs a chair sitting infront of the tube.

???: I'm sorry Brian... I wish I could've kept you and teach you how too live a normal life but I was with an abusive man at the time who wouldn't let me go out or get a job.. and when I had you I knew you couldn't keep you so I left the house and soon I found the military so I just left you their before running off.. -she said started breaking down into tears-

???: I wish I could hear you tell your life story but that will never happen I guess..

She then got up and walked away before it then cut showing her again telling her son happy birthday and telling him how much she wishes she could hug him before it then it then cutting showing her doing it over and over again as everytime she did it she seemed to be more and more depressed about it till it showed her, in her 80's.

???: hello my boy... happy birthday!... even though you won't age at all and you still look 18... I.. I wish I could hold you in my arms and just tell you how much I love you... next year I might not be hear.. to wish you a happy birthday.. and all I wish is that you can make the place a safer world where their is rarely any wars or conflicts and I hope you can find yourself a lovely girl who can talk things out with you and take good care of you.. Brian you are my first child and I love you dearly I wish you the best of luck when you wake up... -she said as she began to sob-

For about 15 min she was sobbing before it faded to another clip with it completely empty as it seemed to show the same date excpet the year as it reached 2110 before the video ended, tears filled my eyes as I what she said was true not being their, she was probably forced to have sex and then gave birth to Brian she still loved him dearly even now they somehow reunite but not in the way happy endings go, it's like where their friend or loved one keeps going to their grave and telling them everything that's happened in their life.

John POV

I stood still as the repair machine got to work trying to put my arm back together as the commander popped in.

John: good evening why are you here?

Ashley: I had to retreat from our other base because the no-fur went on a rampage.

John: should have had me there.

Ashley: that was if the roof and halls where wide enough to fit your big chungus of a ass. -she said rather rudely-

John: ouch I'm hurt...

Ashley: anyways once your repaired I'll be sending you into France to take over and I expect much from you. -she said sternly-

John: I will not fail you ma'am. -she then forms a grin on her face before turning around and leaving me alone to be slowly fixed-

Zoey POV(5hours later)

Going about on the construction of the suits I have created testing bots to contol the suits that is currently finished, I turned on the first one that has heavy duty (hehe duty) Armour protection on it.

Artist: VectorConflict

After a moment the suit looked up before beginning the tests moving the arms, twisting the torso, before moving its head looking in every direction exept from behind, we don't want anyone dying before it moved it's legs. After the testing I turned off the suit before moving on to the next one.

Next was one made for speed and flexibility more for the cats as it was equipped with a sword.

Artist: Zerro

Doing the same thing as the last one as everything seems to be fine but the left leg seemed to not move an inch.

Moving on the next I managed to make 2 separate suits one for females and males as they are made for water and land

Artist:VectorConflict

Turning both of them on they seem to be in working order.

Testing the last three all of them had alot of issues the head kept jerking in different directions which will cause major neck issue or left to a death one ended up losing the head completely.

Zoey:-sigh- I have alot more to fix before making probably 30 more of each -I complained to myself before moving the ones that where ready and took the others back to get the flaws cleaned out-

Brian POV

Standing around in the gym area of the place staring at the floor lost in my own thought as I've been standing there for the past hour and a half, before feeling a hand land on my shoulder without giving it a second thought I grabbed the person's arm and placing a hand in their stomach before flipping them over my shoulder as their body connected a audible thud followed with with the spine cracking as I got ready to punch them before I realized it was Sanzo as I stopped my punch before making contact with his snout.

Sanzo: I think I just pissed myself.. -he said as he let out a whimper-

Brian: I probably should've said if I was daydreaming to probably call me from a distance hehe.. -I said sheepishly as I got up holding out a hand to help him up as he accepted it-

Sanzo: I'm surprised you can flip a 300 pound dragon right over your shoulder

Brian: who knows it could be help from my Armour. -I said with little emotion-

Sanzo: anyways I just wanted to see if you wanted to see if your willing to spar with me I want to see what your made of -he said with a toothy grin to which I let out a small laugh-

Brian: sure it could help clear my mind. -I said with a smile as Zoey opened the Armour up revealing my fleshy skin-

Sanzo: you should take off your Armour more I think your just a robot 90% of the time -he said sarcasticly-

Brian: shut up bro let's just go and spar

Sanzo:alright fine

*timeskip*

Both Sanzo and I are standing close to each other breathing heavily as the bandages or something like that that where wrapped around our hands had been tearing as the fought went on.

Sanzo: that's some crazy combat skills you got their. -he complimented while taking heavy breaths-

Brian: thanks your not so bad yourself

Soon we decided to call it quits as we headed for the showers as we where sweating like we where in Vegas to be honest I didn't pay attention to the time but I think we spent a good few hours fighting which was nice and I felt like I made another friend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245 15 3
How would it feel to be awoken from a deep slumber ? More precisely a cryogenic sleep ? while some supremacists of the anthro race still fights to ta...
2.9K 32 14
[DISCLAIMER]: I do not own any images shown in this book, nor do I own changed. Dragonsnow owns changed and credit goes to them for making the game. ...
6.7K 158 16
ACTUALLY, THIS STORY JUST SUCKS IN GENERAL. I MADE IT WHEN I WAS LITERALLY 13 ˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚ • TWS: blood, gore, death, needles, and more. Bu...
3.3K 191 11
There were a lot of things you wanted from life. As an outgoing person, you wanted to make more friends. As a college student in your last year, you...