jungkook ff | Mafia king Unex...

By invoff07

Kim yn was a intelligent and cheerful girl who was live with his brother.... Kim namjoon What is going to hap... More

Chapter 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER-4
CHAPTER-5
CHAPTER -6
chapter -7
CHAPTER -8
CHAPTER -9
Chapter -10
Chapter -11
chapter-12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17

CHAPTER-3

1.3K 45 4
By invoff07

Still yn pov

I finished my business , come out of the rest room I feel someone is following me i turn and saw someone shadow I started to run from there after sometime i bumped into someone . I was scarred that the person was bad i started to cry and fell on my knees....

Yn: please *sob* don't *sob* do anything *sob*to me.......

???:shhh.....nothing
He take me in his embrace and rub my back.....

???: nothing .....no one is going to hurt you.....
After sometime....I clam down....I raised my head to see the man face.....oh! God! .....he is looking straight into my soul...i was starting at him until he spoke.

???: I am Jeon jungkook , are you ok?

Yn: I am ok

???: baby are you ok ?

Jk pov

I was in the party... Suddenly my phone started to ring i saw the caller id that was Namjoon Hyung i smiled and attends the call he said the he and Yoongi Hyung are coming back , i was happy that i am finally going to celebrate my birthday with my Hyungs....I was in my thought Suddenly someone bumped into me and started to cry i saw that was my angel then, she fell on kneels .....

???: please *sob* don't *sob* do anything *sob*to me.......
I was hurt when i saw my angel like this...

Jk:shhh.....nothing
I took her in my embrace and slowly rubbed her back....

Jk: nothing .....no one is going to hurt you.....
After sometimes she calm down and look at me confused...

Jk: I am Jeon jungkook , are you ok?
She was seeing me blankly and talk to me

Yn: I am ok

???: baby are you ok ?

We saw jennie with a worried expression she came and hugged my angel , of course i don't know my angel name.

Jennie pov

I was worried because yn will never take that much time so i went to check there , i saw jk with yn and she was crying.....

Jennie : baby are you ok ?

Yn came to and hugged me i understand that she was scared...

Yn: I am ok jennie....

She said in .a clam tone I can't take this anymore i hold her hand and started walking to exist and jungkook was standing there dump fold....then i saw jin oppa standing there ...

Jin : jennie were are you goi- what happened to yn ?

Jennie: nothing oppa I think she was scared, I going to take her home , oppa can you inform this to Namjoon oppa.

Jin: ok ok take her to home , i will tell to Namjoon.

Jennie : take you oppa

We left the party and went inside the car I asked yn then she said everything , we reached yn's house ...

Yn: jennie I am scared.... What if it is him

Jennie : no way ! Baby relax....i am with you

I hold her hands we went inside the mansion I was also worried that What she saw must be just her imagination.....not real

Yn: jennie will you stay with me until I fall asleep.

I know i can't leave her like this...

Jennie: baby i will stay until Namjoon oppa came , ok ?

Yn: thanks... Jennie....

Jennie: ok sleep....

In party

Namjoon pov

After finished the work , me and Yoongi Hyung rushed to the party , but i can't see my princess , where is she , is there is something wrong ..... I started to panic then jin Hyung said that jennie took yn to home after that i feel revealed , then i went to the birthday baby.

Rm: happy birthday bunny boy...

Jk : but Hyung you know you are late and where is my gift ?

V : oh! God Mafia king become a baby ......

Suga: shut up v, today his birthday so, he is a baby...

Hobi : ok silence.... Namjoon where is your sister? You said you will introduced to us...

Rm: Hyung .....she went to home ...

Jimin : what with out seeing us...

V: I was really excited to see her.

Rm: next time you guys definitely see her ......jk I want go home......because-

Jk: it's ok Hyung I uderstand.

With that I left the party after something I reached the mansion, I went directly to yn's room

Rm: princess what happened ?

Jennie : oppa she just scared that's it , she slept....

Rm: thank you so much jennie ....

Jennie : its ok oppa it's already late so, i want to go back .......bye oppa.

Rm: bye jennie...... Drive safely....

Jennie left the mansion I sat on the yn's bed and started to patted her head and placed a kiss on her forehead....

Rm: princess don't worry I will take care of everything.... He will not come to you....I will definitely kill him if he dare to lay a finger on you.....

I take a long breath.....

Rm: I hope that my decision was right for you...

I again kissed my princess forehead and left from there.....

Jk pov

I don't why but I can't take my angel out of my mind , i started to admire her photo which was taken when she was playing with Aera ........slowly went into the dreamland .....

Time skip to morning....

Yn pov

I woke up because of that stupid alarm i went to bathroom and finished my daily routine.......i wear this 👇🏼

My hairstyle....

I went to the dinning table and wished my brother....

Yn: good morning oppa...

Rm: good morning princess, are you feeling well ?

Yn: yes oppa , i'm ok .

Rm: princess maybe i came late today.

Yn: ok oppa , I will take care ...

Rm: good

Oppa patted my head..... I saw the watch..... Oh! Shit...i'm gonna late for my class .

Yn: oppa bye....i call you later...

Rm: princess go slowly......(rm chuckle at her cute behavior )

Time skip...at university

Yn pov

Me and jennie went to attend all the class , you know what if we bunked the class jin oppa and Namjoon oppa will kill us....so, we have to attends every class...

Yn: jennie .....why don't you come with me....

Jennie : sorry baby.....i have to go ( jennie has Mafia work so, she can't take yn with her )

Yn: plz....baby ( showing her puppy eyes )

Jennie : no yn-ahh not this time....sorry i have to go.

With that jennie left , i was feeling lonely I want someone with me .so, I said to the driver that i will come by myself..... I was walking near the han river.... Suddenly i was a familiar figure i went to them....

Jimin pov

I was really pissed off by that useless bastard I shout at them then i went inside the car to less my stress....

Knock knock....

I was fuming in angry but i saw yn ! What is she doing here....

Jimin : yn what are you doing here ?

Yn: wow you remember me ( she was surprised )

Jimin : of course i remember , i'm Mafia don't know...?

Yn: i know but , we just meet once , so i asked.

Jimin: what are you doing here ? Where is jennie ?

Yn: she has some work so she left me ( pout innocently )

I can't handle this cuteness of her , aash.....this girl make me fall for her even harder .... Yes i started to life her when she came with jennie..

Jimin: so, what are you going to do ?

Yn: let's enjoy today....

She said and drag me with her we enjoyed full day without any worries.... After that she said she has to go otherwise her oppa will scold her , i don't know who is her oppa but i want ask her....then she left there I want drop her at her house but she refused....

Time skip .....at bts mansion

~ bts have own mansion but jin and rm will not stay there , back to the story ~

I went to our mansion and saw Namjoon Hyung and others are tension , what happened ? Did i missed something .

Jimin: Hyung what happened why are tension .

Jin : nothing just rm want to say something .

With that Namjoon Hyung stand from his chair and said......

Rm : guys i decided...........

To be continued......

If there is any grammer mistake in this chapter please leave it , don't hate towards the idol , this is just a fanfiction.... Have a nice day ☺️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

375K 9.3K 27
Y/N is a smart, sweet, caring,savage and beautiful girl, With many secrets. She lives with her Mom. Her dad died when she was 5 years old in a car cr...
60.1K 1.5K 55
Completed ~~ YN SINGH An ideal type for every guy living each guy die for her .. she is born and grown up in india but has done the study of doctor...
158K 5.1K 65
Taehyung falls for Y/n... But will she accept him when she comes to know that he's a mafia? All Copyrights Reserved. #rated 3 for BTSmafiaFF #rated 1...
370K 9.3K 111
Status : completed There was a girl name is y/n she study in U.S and she went to Seoul because of her mom transfer she met 7 devils her mother is so...