loser like me ✩ sam evans

By lavxevans

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ LOSER LIKE ME *ੈ✩‧₊˚ Sam Evans x Female OC When Kurt Hummel's younger sister Florence returns to McKin... More

face claims
audition
britney / brittany
grilled cheesus
duets
the rocky horror glee show
never been kissed
the substitute
furt
special education
a very glee christmas
the sue sylvester shuffle
silly love songs
comeback
blame it on the alcohol
sexy
original song
born this way (part one)
born this way (part two)
rumours
prom queen
funeral
new york
authors note
the purple piano project
i am unicorn (edited)
asian f
pot o' gold
update :)
the first time
mash off
i kissed a girl (part one)
i kissed a girl (part two)
hold on to sixteen (part one)
hold on to sixteen (part two)
hold on to sixteen (part three)
extraordinary merry christmas
yes/no
michael (part one) (edited)
authors note

micheal (part two)

744 19 11
By lavxevans

a hand with polished nails and silver rings pressed the doorbell of the puckerman household. the door swung open not much later, revealing a boy with a mohawk, wearing a grey hoodie. 

"florence" puck muttered, caught off guard by the girl standing before him. he took a step, motioning his hand towards the hallway, making it evident she could enter the house. 

florence shook her head. "no , thanks. i'm just here to talk" she said softly, crossing her arms.

"oh" puck sighed, disappointment audible in his voice as he crossed his arms as well, mirroring the girl's position. "what, uhm... what do you want to talk about?" puck nervously asked, brushing a hand over his short hair. 

florence took a deep breath "just to be clear, i still hate you for what you did to me, and i have every right to never talk to you again for it. but i can't do that. i need to forgive you before i can move on" 

"move on?" puck asked, genuinely not understanding what she meant by it. a few seconds later it dawned on him and a sad look entered his face. 

"i'm in love with sam, but before i can go off and date him, i need to forgive you, or at least have a decent break conversation up with you. otherwise i'll keep feeling guilty --and while i know i don't have to feel guilty, it's still bugging me"

puck cringed at the mention of sam, but he tried his hardest to not let it show. "okay, that makes sense. do you want to start?"  he asked, staring into florence's eyes.

florence couldn't help but chuckle at the way puck kept brushing a hand though the hair that was barely even there. "could you?" 

puck nodded as he leaned against the doorframe. "okay. i'm sorry i hurt you, i really am. i don't really know why i did it, and i can't stop beating myself up over it. i love you florence, i have for years. and if you'd even consider giving me a second chance- 

"third chance" florence interrupted.

"right, third chance. if you could consider giving me that, i promise you i'll be better this time. you and i are meant to be together, florence. you might not see it yet, but i do" 

florence was quiet for a few seconds "i appreciate your apology, but we both know that last part is a lie. if we were actually "meant to be" all of this wouldn't be happening" she replied, staring at the ground to avoid puck's gaze.

"as you might remember, i read a lot or romance books, and we are the perfect example of the trope "right person, wrong time", which might be sad, but it's the truth. maybe if you wouldn't have cheated on me twice, or maybe if sam would have stayed away, we could have turned out fine. maybe in another life time. but in this life time, sam is the one i should be with. he's my soulmate" 

"okay" puck simply said.

florence's head shot up. "okay? seriously? you're not going to try and hit on me?" she asked, eyeing the boy suspiciously. 

puck shook his head. "no. if you tell me sam truly makes you happy, i choose to believe you" 

florence raised an eyebrow "you sure? that's not very puck of you" 

puckerman chuckled "i'm sure"

the corners of florence's lips curled upwards. "thank you, i appreciate it. a lot. are you sure you're okay?" 

puck nodded. "i'll be okay. luckily i'm hot, i'll find someone new. i doubt i'll find someone better than you, but i'm sure i'll find someone" 

florence wrapped her arms around puck's shoulders, hugging him tightly. "thank you, noah" she smiled, feeling puck's strong arms hug her back. when they parted, florence planted a soft kiss on puck's cheek before turning around and stepping into her car. 

both rachel and kurt had been selected as finalists for NYADA, the school they had both wanted to go to for ages. blaine's eye had healed, and quinn had gotten into her dream school, so long story short, these events called for a party. 

kurt was placing bowls of snacks on the dinner table as florence took care of the music. right before she turned the volume to a max, the doorbell rang. as finn hurried to the door, florence seemed to travel to her own little world as she bopped her head to the artic monkees song she put on.  she didn't notice any of her friends come in and was only pulled out of her trance when two soft hands landed on her shoulders, spinning her around. 

florence's eyes started twinkling at the sight of her best friend and she launched herself into quinn's arms to hug her. quinn chuckled, surprised by the sudden burst of energy that came out of the girl. "what happened to you?" she laughed.

"i tested the cocktails finn made!" florence yelled, "he's not very good. i had a lot of drinks!" the girl loudly announced, making sure her voice was still audible over the loud music. finn was just passing the two girls and handed both of them a yellow cocktail. quinn quickly took the glass from florence's hands. 

"i think you've had enough of that" she laughed. florence frowned, but luckily for her, her grumpy mood wasn't long lasted. 

artie, tina and mike entered the house. artie held four big bottles up into the air. "i brought booze!" the spectacled boy yelled excitedly.

quinn sighed "well, i tried" she mumbled before taking a big sip of a green cocktail.

 florence jumped up and down like a child before rushing over to artie and reaching for one of the bottles in his hands. 

before she could actually take one of the wodka bottles out of his hands she felt someone grab her waist and lift her up. she let out a yelp as the person put her down again. "mike!" she exclaimed, grinning up at the raven haired boy. "what are you doing here?" 

"there's a party, i was invited, so i attend" mike explained, chuckling lightly as he got a cocktail pushed into his hand by none other than finn hudson. 

"those are amazing! i would know,  i drank like a billion of 'em!" florence told mike, trying her hardest to pry the drink out of his hand. 

"you don't say" mike laughed sarcastically, also raising his voice to overpower the music. he looked down at florence. "wanna dance?" he smiled, putting his drink away and reaching out his hand. florence happily took it and mike twirled her around as the music changed to a  2000's song. 

as the two teens danced, more and more people entered the house. florence didn't recognize most of them, but she thought it could also just be the booze. her pink skirt danced in the air as she danced with mike, laughs escaping their mouths as they enjoyed the moment of pure happiness. when the song ended, mike yelled something into florence's ear. "i'm gonna go get us a drink, okay?" he asked, "here, dance with santana!" he added, noticing santana --who seemed just about as buzzed as florence, making her way over. 

santana smiled when she saw florence alone on the dance floor. "yes! lets dance, girl hummel!" she squealed, not waiting for florence to answer as she grabbed both her hands and started swinging her around. 

santana and florence weren't close at all, but the alcohol running though their blood made both of them forget about that for an evening as they danced and yelled along to an abba song. mike returned not much later, three colorful drinks in his hands. 

"oh my god, girl hummel, the drinks have colors! i want the pink one!" santana yelled, yanking the pink cocktail from mike's hand. 

"stop calling me that! my name is belle!" florence yelled, "right?" she asked, tilting her head slightly as she looked at mike for confirmation.

"no. it's not. not even close" mike laughed, "but that's fine. belle suits you". he added, handing florence an orange drink. 

"finally!" florence hissed happily as she took the drink in her hand and downed it within a few seconds. she started spinning around frantically, looking for more to drink. 

a blonde boy emerged from the large group of people. he smiled as he saw the girl he was looking for. the disco lights reflecting on her shiny brown hair and her smiling face made sam stare at her in awe. he didn't know wether it was the alcohol talking or not, but something inside of him said "go for it. kiss her. right here, right now" 

the words sounded a bit too real, and so sam turned around, meeting the friendly face of finn hudson. "what are you waiting for?" he smirked, softly slapping sam's back. 

and with those words in mind, sam started making his way to florence and mike. before he could open his mouth to greet the two, he saw florence being pulled away by someone. he started walking faster and softly pushed a few people out of the way until he reached mike. suddenly everyone started cheering, making sam very confused. 

"what's going on? why is everyone cheering?" he asked mike, the booze he had consumed slightly distorting his speech. 

"what's going on is that some random dude offered quinn --who is totally hammered now,  ten bucks to kiss someone, and twenty bucks if that someone's a girl, and everyone's cheering because she just made twenty dollars!" mike explained.

sam nodded, pretending that what mike just told him hadn't already left his mind again. "and where is florence?" he asked. mike smirked. 

"funny you should ask" he beamed, pointing at the two people everyone was cheering for. 

sam's eyes widened. "you've got to be kidding me" he mumbled to himself. before him were quinn fabray and florence hummel, making out as everyone around them cheered.  

sam didn't know what to do, he was speechless, but not necessarily in a bad way. the entire room was cheering and since he didn't want to be the only one not applauding and yelling, he started clapping his hands together and yelling random cheers.

"what are you clapping for? i though you were planning on making a move on florence?" mike inquired. 

sam didn't look away from the spectacle in front of him. "there's no hurry, i'm not leaving anymore! i'll make a move on her later, right now i really wanna see this play out" he yelled.

mike shook his head in disbelief. "you won't believe what i'd give to travel inside your mind, man" he sighed. "don't you think this has been going on a little too long, though?" he asked, raising an eyebrow as he stared at the two girls who were still kissing, and didn't look like they were about to stop any time soon.

sam nodded in agreement and him and mike stepped into the middle of the circle that had formed around the girls. mike softly tugged quinn's arm as sam sneaked his hands around florence's waist, pulling her away from quinn. 

the girls didn't seem to mind. both of them were laughing hysterically, florence leaned back and into sam's chest. she turned around, still laughing. suddenly her expression changed from happy to adoring as she stared into sam's eyes.  "sam! what are you doing?" 

sam laughed "i should be asking you that! that was hot!" he yelled as he felt florence's arms wrap around his neck. "sorry, i can't call you that, i know" he corrected himself. 

florence took a deep breath. "no! you can! i talked to puck! i don't have to feel guilty anymore for liking you! we can even kiss, look!" she beamed before pressing her lips onto sam's. the cheering got louder but neither of the teens heard a thing. sam's hands moved away form florence's waist to cup her face as florence's ringed fingers made a mess of his blonde hair. 

mike and tina were dancing when mike noticed sam and florence. "oh my god" he whispered, nudging tina's arm. the girl's jaw dropped as she let out a laugh.

"unbelievable. how drunk are they?" she yelled, not pulling her eyes away from the spectacle before her. 

"i'd say they're very, very drunk" mike replied, "i can't wait to tell their future kids this story" he grinned, already laughing at the thought of it. 

tina tilted her head. "do you really think they're gonna last that long?" she wondered.

mike confidently nodded. "i'm sure of it. they're the two single weirdest humans beings i've met, they are totally meant to be together" he smiled, "just like we are" he added, looking into tina's eyes lovingly. 

meanwhile, florence and sam broke apart for some air. while they both caught their breath they noticed everyone's attention had shifted from them to finn and rachel, who were also very busy making out. sam took advantage of the fact that no one was watching and lowered his head, placing a second kiss on florence's pink lips. 

she kissed him back, her hands returning to their original position in sam's blonde locks. the two softly backed into a wall, making both of them stop what they were doing. florence opened her eyes and noticed they were a few feet away from the stairs that led up to the house's first  floor. this fact made an idea pop into her drunk head and she grabbed sam's hand before running up the stairs, pulling him with her.

when they reached the top of the stairs florence tugged sam into the dark hallway, all the way to her bedroom door. florence placed her hand on the gold doorknob and opened the door. the floor of her room was covered with random items, clothing, books and empty packages, making them stumble onto the bed together. 

sam stopped himself from crushing florence by placing his hands flat on the bed, making him hover over the girl as he smirked at her. "so this is new" he beamed, his cheeks bright pink.

both of them were blushing and florence giggled lightly. "i feel like this is supposed to be weird, but it's not. like, totally not" she commented. 

the bedroom door slammed shut, which attracted both the teens attention, not for long, though.   when he was sure the door had shut, sam closed the small distance between him and the girl underneath him. he smiled when he felt her hands cup his face and slowly opened his eyes, only to discover florence had done the same. 

she slowly scooted towards the head of the bed, quickly being followed by sam. this time it was florence closing the small space between their faces, pushing herself up to meet sam's face. sam steadied himself with one hand, the other one disappearing under florence's, white button-up shirt. 

florence and sam broke apart for a few short seconds, catching their breath before they continued making out. both teens were blushing heavily, but since the only light in the room came from the moon shining through the window, it wasn't visible. sam unbuttoned the top button of florence's shirt, sending her a look first to make sure it was okay. 

when his questioning look was answered with a smirk he continued, quickly unbottoning each button until there weren't any left. "sam?" florence mumbled. 

sam gulped. "you wanna... uhm. you know?" he asked nervously. florence smiled and softly nodded as she looked at him with heart eyes before placing her lips on his again. sam softly pushed her back "words, flo, i need words" he demanded, wanting to be a hundredth percent sure both of them were comfortable with what was about to go down. 

"yes" florence confidently said. sam smirked and clumsily made his way off the bed to lock the door. he quickly took off his shirt before climbing back onto the bed and placing his lips on florence's one more time. 

AUTHORS NOTE

hello my beloved readers, 

i know this isn't technically a part of the episode "micheal" since none of this happened in the show, but i felt weird naming it a filler chapter since there's a lot happening. you can see this chapter as a sort of silence before the storm.

either way, i hope you enjoyed it  :) 

thanks for all the comments, they truly make my day 

xx lav

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 4.2K 61
[OC x Quinn Fabray Story] Finn Hudson, Noah Puckerman, Santana Lopez, Brittany Pierce and Quinn Fabray were friends way before high school. Back in m...
31K 671 20
-------- 𝑪𝒊𝒈𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒘- TV girl "𝐖𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐲 𝐁𝐞�...
65.2K 801 7
𝗢𝗥𝗣𝗛𝗜𝗖; intriguing, fascinating [season 2 - [on going] #1 IN quinnfabray-31/12/22 #2 IN chordoverstreet-14/1/23 𝗜 𝗱𝗼 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗴𝗹𝗲�...
119K 2.1K 25
▐ 𝘭𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘺 𝘪'𝘮 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥. sam evans ✗ fem! oc glee ━━ seasons two completed, slow updates 𝘪𝘯 �...