Growing Up | Evansson Twins

By Le0naShah

Axel and Alexandrea have gone through so much in their life. Never knew about their parents, didn't have any... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 27

779 23 2
By Le0naShah

After having dinner with The Harrington's,

The Johansson- Evans family then goes back to their home after bidding their goodbye.

The situation is rather awkward for the parents of the twins after Anna tells them the news about their departure to London is in 2 weeks and the twins will be there for the next 3 months.

Alexa has made up her mind that she'll go to London. She wants to go to London because this is her dream to be there on Broadway but this is also her chance to fix things with her Mama.

Maybe being away from Mama will make her realize something.

Probably.

Making Alexa realize how much she missed her Mama and she needs her Mama with her.

Ultimately, she knows that she needs Scarlett but she'll never feel it if she's in her situation right now.

And maybe, the same things will happen with Scarlett and maybe they can fix things between them.

Once they have arrived at their home, Alexa is about to go upstairs to her cave when Chris and Scarlett call the kids to sit in the living room because they have something to discuss.

Axel and Alexa glance at each other as they know what these conversations are gonna be about.

"You really wanna go there?" Scarlett asks after taking a big deep breath

"It's Lexie's dream to be on Broadway and you know that wherever Lex's go, I'll follow her" Axel answered, knowing Alexa would not say a thing unless it's a nod or shaking her head as a no.

Now, this just makes it harder for the parents when they know that this is their daughter's dream to be there. They can't be in the way for that. They want the kids to achieve their dreams.

They want to be the supportive parents ever for the kids.

So, of course, after a while of staring into each other's eyes, the parents reluctantly nodded their heads. They understand why and maybe, maybe, it'll be good for the kids to focus on their passion to distract them from spiraling.

Even if that means that they're gonna be away from each other for 3 months.

And oh god, not to mention their 15th birthday is in 3 months too.

"So, that settled" Scarlett started. "Your Mimi- my mom and the rest of the family are gonna be here tomorrow. We're gonna have family day tomorrow" Mama finishes, rather nervous that the twins noticed.

Alexa and Axel just stand there, eye wide and in disbelief, shocked too, staring at their Mama.

Sure, they know that of course both of their parents have family and it's gonna be a lie if they haven't thought of meeting them but with everything that's happening right now?

"Your Mimi is so determined in wanting things to go her way. She would come way sooner but your dad and I want you both to settle down first" Scarlett explained

"And now, your Mimi said she's been waiting for too long. So, she bought tickets here even before she called us" Chris added

Alexa and Axel just nodded their heads.

Mimi sounds lovely by the sounds of how their parents described her. And their parents are definitely scared of Mimi too by the sounds of it.

"Okay" Alexa said, and managed to make both of her parents snap their heads in her direction in surprise.

Surprised at her easily agreeing with it.

But nevertheless, the parents just nodded their heads gratefully and feel relieved that at least she's communicating.

"Okay, thank you Baby. They'll be here tomorrow morning. So you guys can go to bed" Scarlett said and the kids nodded their heads and went upstairs to their room leaving the parents in the living room.

Chris goes to Scarlett's side and hugs the woman that he loved tightly. Many things happened tonight and they need a moment to soak it in.

"We just got them back and now they're going to be away from us for another 3 months" Scarlett mumbles quietly.

Chris just sways them both. A comfort motion.

"In 2 weeks. We'll make the best time we have with them for 2 weeks and then they're going away for only 3 months and they'll come back to us this time" Chris exclaimed "They are going to come back to us"

Scarlett just hummed.

"And we gotta tell Mimi about us too. You know how your mother was. She's going to know by just staring at us and she's a scary woman when she knows we hide things from her" Chris continued making Scarlett groan at the realization.

Her whole family is gonna be happy with this news but she sure as hell they're gonna tease the hell out of her too!

They know for a very long time that these two knuckleheads have feelings for each other ever since they are in each other's life.

"I know, I know. I'm gonna be there with you the whole time okay?" Chris laughed.

-/-

Upstairs,

Alexa has just finished getting ready for bed when Axel knocks on the door and settles himself down on Alexa's bed.

Alexa just raised her eyebrows at her twin brother in question knowing Axel's face that carrying question all over it

"I know what you're doing" Axel started

"What?" Alexa asks, acting dumbly as she moves to her study table and turns on her laptop.

Axel just sighs in exasperation.

"Easily agreeing on meeting with Mama's whole family? And then eagerly wanting to go to London after you see Mama and Dad's reaction knowing that we're gonna be away from them for 3 months" Axel states

"You know London Broadway has been my dream ever since I was 9" Alexa explained shortly.

"I know that but I also know that you're using this to test Mama and Papa aren't you?" Axel prompts

Alexa turn around to face her brother with her blank face

"Why? Is it wrong for me to do it after they're the one who caused me to have trust issues with people, especially them?" Alexa whisper-yelling at him.

"Alexa, people intend to break promises. We're human. We're not perfect but they are trying. I know I can't make you trust them once again and I'm not gonna do it after what happened last time, Bear. But after seeing everything, I saw them breaking down and the pain in their eyes that they held when they know they are the one who hurts us so much when they think they protecting us by it" Axel explained

Alexa of course knows that. She saw it with her eyes too. That's why she was still here with them and not giving up giving them their chances with her. But it's sometimes too much and she needs to stand her ground to make them know that it's not gonna be easy after everything that has happened.

Especially on Scarlett, Mama.

"I saw the pain in Mama's eyes, Pupu. But I need to let Mama know that she's the one who causes it and so she'll not take it lightly anymore on doing it again. I want Mama to learn her lesson because I don't know if I can take the heartbreak from Mama ever again or not" Alexa exclaimed quietly

"I was crushed by Mama's doing. But I also realized how much of a mess Mama was. I want to be positive but I'm also a growing teenager. I was allowed to have emotions, I was allowed to sulk with what Mama does. I can't be understanding all the time because it'll only lead to more heartbreak" Alexa states as a single tear drops from her eyes.

Axel just stands there, looking at his twin sister solemnly. He knows it's only a matter of time till Alexa spills. He knows it's only a matter of time until Alexa says what she's been wanting to say. But he just hopes that it was Mama she was talking with.

Because both women need to be hearing each other.

"Bear, you know that I'm not gonna force you to do anything. You know that I'll always support you whatever it is you're doing but why don't you say this to Mama?" Axel said softly

Alexa just shakes her head.

"I've tried to talk to her. But everything I look into her eyes and want to say something, the urge to break down in front of her is so strong and I want her to scoops me up in her arm and say everything's fine but I know that's gonna be far from happening right now"

"Why did you think that?"

"Because after we're back in her life, she has done nothing but to show me what she wants me to be. She's not accepting me for who I've become. She seems like she can't accept it. But despite whatever it is that she done, I still fucking love her, Pupu! Sometimes I could see that she's looking at me like I was holding her whole world but her actions didn't meet with it" Alexa said as she started to get frustrated to explaining things she doesn't want to think about

"So now you tell me, if you're in my position, won't you be confused too? Won't you feel frustrated too? Won't you feel like this is maybe because I was too hard to love? Was it that?" Alexa said with her tears flowing down to her cheeks rapidly while she steps closer to Axel, gritting her teeth.

"It wasn't hard for me to love you, Alexandrea" Axel replied solemnly as he hangs his head low, looking down at the floor because he can't bear watching his twin sister break down for a millionth time.

Ever since their parents came back in their life, Alexa has been nothing but always breaking down. She could easily cry right there and then. But it's better than her turning off her emotion right?

"I know that this will be a confusing moment for you but I'm always gonna be here with you, Bear. I won't leave you all alone. It's our unsaid pact as twins. I'm always gonna be there for you because I'm also your big brother. I'll be there to protect you. And I know I say I won't force you to give Mama a chance anymore but I also know how badly you want to try to fix things again right? I'm gonna be here in whatever decisions you're making, Lex" Axel said, looking at Alexa in her eyes as she just continued holding back her sobbing.

Axel knew he couldn't ask for Alexa to give their parents another chance. To give Scarlett's another chance because Axel also wants Mama to be the one who makes the effort and shows it to Alexa.

But this is also as close as he can to let Alexa know that if Mama was showing a slightest effort on her, he wants Alexa to keep giving Mama the chances.

As much as it hurts Alexa, he knows that this is also hurting Mama and Papa too. Alexa just nodded her head while she calmed herself down from crying. Axel closes the gap he had with his twin sister and hugs to comfort the girl.

Unbeknownst to the twins, there's someone on the other side of the room hearing everything from the beginning. Scarlett, who just came upstairs to check on the twins to wish them good night after having a quick phone call with Lizzie, heard everything from the beginning and she was crying hearing how her daughter's struggling all alone. It hurts her too. And she needs to make things right. She will make things right for her baby girl. 

------------ 

There we go. A bit heartbreaking writing the scenes where Axel makes Alexa rants. Oh and about 'The London Broadway'. This is all a made up for the sake of the story guys. I don't know if its a real thing or not. So just deal with me here for the sake of the story. 

Next chapter we're gonna have the twins meeting Johansson's family <3!!! Some fluff and then Alexa and Axel depart to London and then starting there we're gonna see how Alexa's relationship with her Mama fixed! 

No matter how hard we are on trying to pull ourselves out of the 'darker place', we'll always gonna be back there BUT just want you to know that I'M RIGHT HERE! I know I haven't heard this from anyone say this to me but let me say this to you guys in exchange, I am so very proud of you just by you are still breathing today. Look at me, I'm very proud yeah? Very very proud. We're struggling in our own way and I won't ever compared the struggles we have. I LOVE YOU GUYS IN EVERY UNIVERSE <3!!!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 7K 54
On Kayla's second birthday, her mother left her outside a Barnes & Noble. Confused, scared, and all alone, with nowhere to go she followed her mother...
19K 434 21
It's adopted by Lizzie daughter story <3
98.8K 3.2K 70
You're whole world changed You had a somewhat normal life. You lived with you're dad after you're ' amazing childhood' and now you're 15. It's been...
53.8K 1.2K 33
What if Elizabeth Olsen had a daughter but the little girl is kidnapped shortly after birth?