7. Yu-Gi-Oh ARC-V A New Story...

By HungjuiChiu

After Yuzu is taken by Yugo to the Synchro Dimension, the Lancers arrive and they're going to face a lot of c... More

Chapter 1 The Synchro Dimension - "City"
Chapter 2 Mermaids and Dragons
Chapter 3 Synchro Sector
Chapter 4 Super Duelists
Chapter 5 Dark Synchro
Chapter 6 Visit to Security
Chapter 7 Dueling's Most Wanted
Chapter 8 No Cards, No Pardon
Chapter 9 The Man who Threw Away his Draws
Chapter 10 Plans and Surprises
Chapter 11 Siblings vs. Siblings
Chapter 12 The Great Escape
Chapter 13 Duel King - Jack Atlas
Chapter 14 The Light and Darkness of the City
Chapter 15 The Black Rose Witch
Chapter 16 Ghost Force vs. Infernity
Chapter 17 An Out-Of-Reach Shout
Chapter 18 Duel Consequences
Chapter 19 Slaying the Dragon! Yugo vs Sawatari
Chapter 20 Earthbound Pendulum God Ccapac Apu
Chapter 21 Revival of Burno
Chapter 22 Mask of a Clown
Chapter 23 King's Gambit
Chapter 24 The Beauty of Destruction
Chapter 25 Storm of Revolution
Chapter 26 Tech Genius Save
Chapter 27 Our Respective Battlefields
Chapter 28 A Matter of Trust
Chapter 29 Hatred Caused by Sorrow
Chapter 30 A Battle of Trust
Chapter 31 Vivian vs. Reisho
Chapter 32 Roget's Request
Chapter 34 A Plan and a Promise
Chapter 35 Unyielding Resolve
Chapter 36 The Memories of the Beast
Chapter 37 Academia Attacks
Chapter 38 The True Beginning
Chapter 39 Mark of the Monkey
Chapter 40 Flower Vs. Dragons
Chapter 41 Companion's Feelings
Chapter 42 Truth and Consequences
Chapter 43 Sibling Battle: Manibus
Chapter 44 The Sinister Bell's Chime
Chapter 45 Resentment of Tops
Chapter 46 A Mother and Daughter Duel
Chapter 47 Signs of Doom Part 1
Chapter 48 Signs of Doom Part 2
Chapter 49 Academia Conclusion
Chapter 50 Road Rage
Chapter 51 Friendship Finale Part 1
Chapter 52 Friendship Finale Part 2
Chapter 53 A Vicious Cycle

Chapter 33 Determination Duel

84 3 0
By HungjuiChiu

"Katrina..." Yuni knocks on the door once again, but she won't respond anything, making the three of them worried.

"Geez, what is wrong with her?" Yuya sighs. "I know she lost to Yugo on purpose, but why is she devastated?"

"I have no idea." Reisho says. "She did manage to congratulate Yugo for the win..."

Yuni knocks on the door again, then they hear her saying, "Leave me alone...I am a monster..."

This causes the three to be stunned, Yuni says, "Katrina, you are no monster! Just tell us what's going on?"

But Katrina still doesn't respond, Yuya says, "She now treats herself as a monster? What's going on here?"

Yuni says, "This is really abnormal...This is just like the time when she transformed into a half-vampire...but I thought that she was used to being it..."

"And when she came back to us from Heartland, she was also normal." Reisho says.

"Heartland...wait a second. Katrina was known as the Vampire of Heartland. But nobody told us how she got her nickname and how people in the Xyz Dimension knew Katrina's abnormal identity..." Yuni says.

Yuya says, "Yuto, Rumi. I guess we really need to know what was going on with Katrina."

Yuto and Rumi look at each other, and Yuto says, "The thing is, we didn't know she was a half-vampire ever since we found her 7 years ago."

Rumi says, "Her identity is well-hidden, until that day..."

"That day?" Yuni asks. "What happened that day?"

Rumi says, "I am not sure, but do you know Katrina has a crush on my brother?"

Yuya sighs, "We knew, it is not that hard to find out. But what does it have to do with Kurosaki?"

Rumi sighs, "One of our classmates is named Lisa, she is from the same branch as Ron and Jean. She was our friend, but..."

Yuto says, "Since she has a crush on Shun, and the same goes for Katrina. Because Katrina basically stayed with Shun before Yusho Sensei came to Heartland, she stayed with the Kurosaki's for four years."

Rumi continues, "Lisa confessed to Brother, but Brother refused her since he didn't have the same feelings for her. If I want to guess, maybe he had the same feelings for Katrina."

"Seriously? I guess all that pain from losing his family made it unbelievable for us to think of him as that kind of person..." Reisho says.

"With the anger and the pain Lisa got from rejection, she started to plot an act of revenge. And she decided to kidnap me and Ruri..."

"Wait, what?" Yuni says in surprise.

"It is true." Yuto says. "Although I didn't really know what happened, because Lisa's birthday was around the corner and we wanted to give her a celebration."

"My Dad and Mom immediately asked for Yusho sensei and Katrina for help, so they searched everywhere until they found us on a construction site, where we were hanging by a rope on the 15th-floor under-constructing building." Rumi is shaken after remembering that incident. "She challenged Katrina to a duel, but if Brother, Dad, Mom, or Yusho sensei tried to help us, she would immediately release the rope and we would fall to our doom."

Reisho gasps, "Wow...falling from that high must be a scary experience..."

"In the end, Katrina won the duel. But Lisa refused to admit she lost and then she released the rope." Rumi continues, causing them to gasp. "Something inside Katrina snapped as she rushed so fast to save us from the fall. We both passed out after Katrina saved us. According to my Mom, after we were saved..." Rumi freezes, then she says, "Katrina started to strangle her, bite her...and then suck her blood until it was too late."

Yuya and the others gasp and says, "Are you telling me that...Katrina killed a person and sucked all her blood?"

"Yusho sensei stopped her actions before she started to attack us as well... When Katrina got her human mind back, she was terrified about what she had done." Rumi says.

Yuto says, "I remembered that Katrina was sentenced to being confined in her house for two months because of that. Some of our classmates start to get terrified because they are afraid to be the next lunch of the Vampire, and that was when she was called the Vampire of Heartland."

"So it was just like Aki...I can tell why Katrina tries to reach out to her." Yuya says.

Rumi says, "But we'd been living with Katrina for almost 5 years at that time, we've already developed a friendship and we weren't going to abandon her. Especially Shun, he would defend Katrina when people started to attack her for being a monster, of course, we would also help her. It was not until when Academia started its invasion of our home that she got accepted by other Resistance members again. With her abnormal powers, she managed to save everyone she could."

Yuni is in deep thought, but then a realization strikes her and she says, "Let me rewind a little. You said that Katrina killed a girl named Lisa and sucked all her blood, is that right?"

Yuto nods and says, "Yes. Why do you ask?"

Yuni pales and says, "Everything made sense now. I'm afraid that Lisa may have been revived as a Dark Signer, and she was going to get her revenge on Katrina."

This causes everyone to widen their eyes in horror. Yuya says, "That makes sense...her appearance made Katrina remember that day, and she might be Katrina's fated enemy for the Dark Singer Battle..."

Rumi says, "But why did Dad revive her? Didn't he forget what she did to me and Ruri?"

Reisho says, "I don't think your father has a choice. It is not the leader who chose the Dark Signers, it was the Earthbound Gods that chose them. Regardless, they needed to be stopped."

"And Katrina needs to overcome her fear if she wants to beat Lisa again." Yuya says. "She could overcome before and why can't she do it now? Besides, she also helped Aki control her powers."

"You are right." Yuni turns to the door, "You have heard everything, right? Katrina?"

Then Katrina's door opens and she comes out with her eyes red from crying, she nods and says, "I won't hesitate anymore, if she's my fated enemy, then I'll defeat her and bring her smile back."

"That is the spirit." Yuya says as they share a sibling hug, at the same time, Bruno says, "Then if Yuya's fated Dark Singer is Mark, Yuni is Vivian, and Katrina is Lisa, then what about you, Reisho? Do you have someone dead and that it is associated with you?"

Reisho thinks, "You're right. The person has to be related to me, but I don't remember anyone that can become a Dark Singer, but when Zarc destroyed the world, I lost a lot of friends, including Mark..."

Once Yuya and the siblings break the hug, Yuni says, "And we still don't know who is associated with Ruka as well. So far we only know Rin, But I have a feeling that there is someone else."

Yuya says, "Right now we should get to sleep for tomorrow's duel. And Yuni, I want to know if you are ready to face Sergey?"

"Of course. He has to pay for what he did to Yuzu, but before that, I want to know who created him."

Reisho says, "My opponent is Shun, and I am the first one, no doubt that he will demand some answers about my father."

"I hope you are fine with that." Yuya sighs, "And I am dueling Risu, and Serena will be with Yugo."

"Indeed." Yuni says. "Now let's get back to rest so we can be ready." The others nod as they leave the hallway.

"Welcome to the fifth day of the third round of the Friendship Cup!" Melissa says as everyone cheers. "We have these 8 duelists still in the game! Now let's get started, shall we? The city is one! We are friends!"

As the hologram of the 8 duelists disappears, she says, "The first match is Kurosaki Shun versus Akaba Reisho!"

"Reisho and Kurosaki?" Serena says in shock.

"Brother..." Reira mutters.

Shun just stares at the screen, he says, "The time has come..." Then the door opens as he walks outside to the dueling stadium.

Once the two duelists arrive at the stadium with their D-Wheels, Kurosaki Shun says, "Akaba Reisho. I have a lot of questions to ask you."

Reisho says, "I know. Back in the Standard Dimension, I also promised you a duel. I am surprised that we're going to do this right now."

Shun just stares at him and Melissa says, "Now let's get the show on the road! Action Field, on! Field Magic, Crossover Accel!" Melissa says. The purple light suffuses the stadium and the surrounding track, and the Action Cards scatter.

"Duel mode, on. Auto-pilot, stand-by!" Both D-Wheels declare, and the holographic countdown appears. "Riding Duel, acceleration!" Melissa calls.

"Duel!" Both Shun and Reisho cry out. (Shun:4000)(Reisho:4000)

Reisho accelerates and gets outside the stadium first, so he gets the first turn.

"I use Magic Card, Black Hole End! I send one Magic Card to the graveyard to give you 1000 damage." Reisho says as the Black hole sucks Shun. (Shun:4000-3000)

"When I get effect damage, I can summon Raid Raptors - Avenge Vulture to the field." Shun says as he summons a monster. (ATK:1700/DEF:100 LV:4)

"What a surprise! Kurosaki Shun uses the damage to summon a monster on Reisho's turn." Melissa says.

"So you know I am going to do that..." Reisho says. "I use Scale 1 Solar Warrior Pluto and Scale 8 Haumea to set the Pendulum Scale!"

Pluto is a student-age warrior with blue armor and a sword that has a small round object on it, while Haumea is a female student-age warrior with yellow armor and two small knives with round objects. Both warriors go into the sky and show a Purple Pendulum swaying and 1, 8 below them.

"With this, I can summon Monsters from Level 2 to Level 7! Sway! Pendulum of my soul, Become an Arc and show us the future! Pendulum Summon! Come Forth! Solar Warrior Makemake! (ATK:1500/DEF:1800 LV:4 PS:5) And Solar Warrior: Asteroid! (ATK:1200/DEF:1400 LV:3 PS:7)"

As the two monsters appear, he says, "I overlay Level 4 Makemake and Asteroid. Dragon that comes from the Solar System. Rise from the dark sea and lash out the ocean's rage. Xyz Summon Come forth! Rank 4! Solar Warrior Dragon: Oceanic Neptune!" (ATK:2400/DEF:2000 RNK:4 OVU:2 PS:9)

Once his Xyz Monster appears, he says, "I end my turn."

"My turn." As Shun draws the card, he says, "You already knew Dennis is a spy from Academia this whole time, right? Why did you let him join LDS and made him a Lancer too? Did you know that it would cause greater harm than good?!"

Reisho says, "It is true that Dennis is a spy sent by Academia, however, his dueling is influenced by Sakaki-san, so I was just hoping he would change sides after staying with Lancers. But I guess we were wrong and late about that..."

Yuya says, "Dad...so Dennis..."

Shun says, "I know it is a bad idea to let him join the Lancers...I target my Avenge Vulture, so I can summon this monster, come, Raid Raptors - Pain Lanius." (ATK:100/DEF:100 LV:1) "Until the end of this turn, this card's Level becomes the same as that of the selected monster (LV:1-4) And I take damage equal to the selected monster's ATK or DEF."

"What?!" Reisho says in shock.

"I take damage equal to Avenge Vulture's 100 DEF" Shun chooses, and Avenge Vulture lightly pecks his helmet. (Shun:3000-2900)

"Since I took effect damage, I special summon a second Raidraptor - Avenge Vulture!" Shun explains.

"So you took damage to add more monsters to your arsenal" Reisho realizes.

"When there are three or more Raidraptors on my field, I activate the Magic Card, Raid Raptors - Sanctuary from my hand! I draw two cards from my deck" Shun explains.

After drawing two cards, he says, "I overlay the two Level 4 Avenge Vultures and Pain Lanius! Obscured falcon, raise your claws sharpened by adversity! Spread your wings of rebellion! Xyz Summon! Come forth! Rank 4! Rise Falcon!" Shun chants. (ATK:100/DEF:100 RNK:4 OVU:3)

"What power!" Melissa cheers, as Rise Falcon boosts away from the helicopter and down to Shun.

"It's here..." Katrina says.

"I use its effect, by detaching one Overlay Unit, I can add the ATK of all special summoned monsters on my opponent's field to its ATK!" (ATK:100-2500)

"Hey! That effect is overpowered!" Yugo says.

"Battle! I attack your Neptune." Shun says as the winged beast charges its bullets at the monster.

"By detaching one Overlay Unit, I can activate a Trap Card from my deck! I choose the Continuous Trap Card, Gravitational Pull!"

Some forces then pull Neptune to the ground as he says, "I can prevent my monsters from getting destroyed by battle."

Reisho then gets hit by the bullets. (Reisho:4000-3800) "Rise Falcon's effect fades in the end phase. It ATK returns to normal. I set a card and end my turn." Shun says.

"A raging Xyz Summon by Kurosaki! I'm the only one with such a brilliant vantage point, so—sorry everyone!" Melissa says.

Shun asks, "Where is Dennis right now? Is he underground just like the other Lancers?"

Reisho sighs and says, "I wished that was the case. Due to the Securities and the Council arguing for him, he managed to find a way to escape back to Academia. It is only a matter of time that they arrive in this dimension for Ruri and the others."

Shun grits his teeth in anger, but then he realizes something, "Ruri? Is she still alive?"

Reisho says, "She is still alive, she's with others in the Underground. Don't worry, Ron and Jean are also there, they aren't going to let the same thing happen to her again."

Shun sighs in relief. At the same time, Mark, Condor, and another hooded figure are watching the duel, Mark says, "Condor, I guess you want your son to win, right?"

Condor says, "Right now his strength can compare to the Professor's son, but it is still a mystery of who will win in the end."

"I see...though I don't hate Reisho. He is still one of the best friends I could ever have." Mark says as they keep watching the duel.

Reisho says, "My turn." After drawing the card, he says, "I use Rank Up Magic - Blasting Off. I can Rank Up my monster that is twice the rank as the monster I control."

"What?" Shun says in shock.

"I overlay my Neptune! Dragon that comes from the Solar System. Now show the Cold and the Fire in the heart! Rank Up! Xyz Change! Come forth! Rank 8! Solar Warrior Dragon: Ice Burn Mars!" (ATK:2600/DEF:2000 RNK:8 OVU:2 PS:5)

As the blue dragon appears with a roar, Melissa says, "Akaba Reisho has successfully ranked up his monster!"

Reisho says, "Now I detach one overlay Unit from Ice Burn Mars! I can summon back a monster from my graveyard. I choose Oceanic Neptune."

Once the monsters get back, Shun says, "So you're trying to use your two monsters to attack..."

"That is correct. Battle! I attack your Rise Falcon with Ice Burn Mars! Ice Frost Lava!" Reisho yells as the attack starts getting towards Shun.

Leaning down, Shun grabs the card and says, "Action Magic: Evasion! I can negate the battle." Then Rise Falcon dodges the lava coming towards him.

"Then I attack Rise Falcon with Oceanic Neptune. Waterfall Swallow!" Reisho yells.

The dragon roars and a giant wave approaches Shun. Shun widens his eyes in horror as the wave swallows Rise Falcon.

"Does it work?" Melissa asks. But Shun rides out of the wave and says, "I used Raid Raptors - Evasive, I can detach an overlay unit to negate the attack."

Reisho says, "So you saved yourself, huh."

Shun says, "And once the battle phase is over, I send my Raid Raptors Rank-Up Lanius to the graveyard, I can add a Rank-Up-Magic from my deck to my hand."

Reisho says, "I set one card and end my turn."

Yuni says, "Wow, both of them aren't holding back."

Yuya says, "Indeed."

Shun says, "I have another question to ask you. What is Ray to Akaba Leo, why is he willing to destroy a whole dimension, using my comrades as energies to revive her?"

Reisho flinches as he says, "The carded people's energy isn't not only for reviving her, he is not lying that they can fuse the 4 dimensions into one." He grits his teeth, "My Father is now blinded, he doesn't understand the new world and us. He is not the same kind father I had..."

Shun stays silent for a while, then he says, "I use the Rank-Up-Magic I got, Rank Up Magic: Copy Force! I have Rank-Up Lanius in my graveyard, so I can summon a monster that is 5 ranks higher."

"5 ranks?" Everyone gasps as Shun say, "I overlay my Rise Falcon! Gracious Falcon. Prepare for the command and standby at the skies! Rank Up Xyz Change! Appear! Rank 9! Raid Raptors - Force Gather Falcon!" (ATK:3000/DEF:2500 RNK:9 OVU:2)

Once the Falcon appears on the field, it is black colored with the biggest Raid Raptors mark on its back. Rumi says, "No way...is he going to use its effect..."

"What is it?" Yuni asks.

"Rank 9...this is quite a high rank..." Serena says.

"This card..." Condor says in surprise.

"You know this card?" The hooded figure asks.

"My wife gave him this card, its effect is quite intimidating." Condor says.

Reisho says, "Another new falcon..."

"I use its effect. But first, I need to pay half of my LP and all the overlay units. I can send this card and 8 other Xyz Monsters from my Extra Deck to the graveyard!"

"What?" Everyone is surprised. Melissa says, "What is he thinking? Is he going for self-destruction?"

Shun gets hit by the force. (Shun:2900-1450) "This card is a present from my mother, and I know what I am doing. I send Rank 1 Rank-Up Falcon, Rank 2 Observing Falcon, Rank 3 Devil Eagle, Rank 4 Blade Burner Falcon, Rank 5 Blaze Falcon, Rank 6 Revolution Falcon, Rank 7 Arsenal Falcon, Rank 8 Satellite Cannon Falcon, and the Force Gather Falcon to the graveyard."

9 falcons appear on the field as they become 9 beams of lights they start to spin around two people as Yugo asks, "What is going on?"

"Something is going to happen..." Risu says.

"Since I send 9 Xyz Monsters to the graveyard, I can summon 3 Raid Raptors Xyz Monsters whose ranks are higher than Force Gather Falcon!"

"What?" Reisho gasps.

"First, Falcon of ultimate creation. Fly to victorious heights with the wills of your fallen friends! Rank-Up Xyz Evolution! Appear now! Rank 10! Raid Raptors - Ultimate Falcon!"(ATK:3500/DEF:2000 RNK:10 OVU:0)

The first falcon appears from the sky and roars, Shun says, "Frightening falcon. Fly through the dark clouds and then spark the Thunders of terror! Rank-Up Xyz Evolution! Appear! Rank 11! Raid Raptors - Megavolt Terror Falcon!" (ATK:3500/DEF:2600 RNK:11 OVU:0)

As the falcon appears beside Ultimate Falcon, he says, "And finally, Falcon of my very soul! With your heart of unwavering conviction and deep affection, become my sturdy last defense and descend! Rank-Up Xyz Evolution! Appear! Rank 12! Raid Raptors - Final Fortress Falcon!"(ATK:3800/DEF:2800 RNK:12 OVU:0)

The last falcon is bigger than the other two. Everyone in the stadium is in fright because Kurosaki Shun summoned 3 high-ranked monsters. "What...Kurosaki Shun has summoned three high-ranked monsters...so that is his planing!"

Yuni says, "This deck has a Rank 10 and even Rank 12 Monster? That is ridiculous."

Katrina says, "Although he showed me once...but to think that I would be able to see Final Fortress Falcon again..."

Aera also watches the duel from the TV at the big building, she says, "Shun...you have become this powerful..."

Condor says, "Let's see if he can survive this combination."

Shun says, "When I successfully summoned these monsters, Force Gather Falcon let me choose 2 monsters from my deck to become their overlay units."

Then all his Raptors monsters have 2 Overlay Units each. Reisho says, "You sure give out all of your strength..."

"You'll see for more." Shun says, "I activate Ultimate Falcon's effect! By using one Overlay Unit, it negates the effects of all cards my opponent controls for this turn...and all monsters' ATK is decreased by 1000!" Shun explains. (ATK:2400-1400) (ATK:2600-1600) "Now with this, you can't use your Pluto's effect to negate the attack, or the Gravitational Pull to negate the destruction of your monster."

Reisho grits his teeth and Shun continues, "Battle! I attack Oceanic Neptune with Ultimate Falcon! Final Glorious Pride!" Shun declares. Ultimate Falcon generates a giant black hole and blasts it at Neptune, destroying it. (Reisho:3800-2200)

"And you remember Megavolt Terror Falcon's effect. I have a total of 49 ranks in my graveyard. I detach one overlay unit to add them to the ATK!" (ATK:3500-18200)

"Unbelievable! 18200 ATK!" Melissa says in horror.

Yuya says, "Kurosaki Shun will win if this attack works."

"Wow...that is amazing power..." Bruno says.

"Battle! I attack your Ice Burn Mars! Frightening Thunder!" Shun yells.

Before the attack can hit, Reisho finds an Action Card and grabs it, he says, "Action Magic: Evasion! I negate the attack."

As he dodges the attack, Shun grits his teeth. Reisho asks, "Kurosaki Shun, I want to ask you a question. I want to know, since Ruri and Rumi are saved, your hatred of Academia is still there, right? Not only because of your fallen comrades, but also your parents, right?"

Shun widens his eyes as well as everyone's. Shun asks, "How do you know..."

"Rumi and Ruri told me." He says. "I want to know what you think of them."

Shun closes his eyes and says, "They are the best parents I can ever have. Even though we couldn't always be together due to their jobs...They still care for us."

Rumi mutters, "Shun..."

Shun says, "I can still see it from my eyes, how they lost to Academia and being carded in front of us...they fought hard to protect us...but we could only see them fail..." He opens his eyes with determination. "I will defeat them and get their cards back!"

Mark notices Condor has a tear coming from his eyes, he says, "Mr. Condor?"

"Nothing." He says. "You've grown so much..." He thinks.

"If only you know we are here..." Aera thinks.

Shun says, "Even though you negate Megavolt Terror's attack, I still have Final Fortress Falcon! By detaching all the Overlay Units, I can attack as many times I can by banishing my Raid Raptors monsters in my graveyard!"

Reisho gasps, as Risu says, "He has over 15 monsters in the graveyard..."

Serena says, "He is so strong."

At the same time, Sora is in the stands, he says, "So that Xyz loser has some techniques in his hand, huh?"

Shun says, "The first attack! Bombardment Blast Barrage!"

Final Fortress then starts to dive into the monster, Reisho picks up another Action Magic and says, "I use High Dive! I give 800 ATK to my monster."

Still, the dragon is destroyed as Reisho gets damaged. (Reisho:2200-800) "I banish Rise Falcon to attack once more!" Shun yells.

Reisho says, "Your Ultimate Falcon only negates the effects of the face-up cards, but not face-down Cards! I use Trap Card, Solar Warrior Dragon's Call! I end the battle phase and summon a Monster from my deck!"

"What? End the battle phase?" Shun says in horror as Final Fortress Falcon gets back to its position.

"Come forth! Dragon that comes from the Solar System. Now fill with love and come to the rescue! Solar Warrior Dragon: Love Jupiter!" (ATK:2500/DEF:2000 LV:8 PS:6)

As the pink dragon appears, he says, "I use its effect, I can take control of one monster on the field when it is summoned successfully. I choose Ultimate Falcon!"

"But Ultimate Falcon can't be targeted by effects." Shun says. "Therefore your effect is negated!"

"So does the effect of my Jupiter, so that negation effect is negated." Reisho says.

Shun is surprised as his monster is taken by Reisho. Shun says, "You took my monster..."

Reisho says, "Kurosaki Shun. You are not the only one that wants to stop Academia, I am the same. You wanted to be like before when you live happily with your family, and so did I. I want to save my father before he gets into his darkness."

Shun says, "Akaba Reisho...I end my turn."

"When Ultimate Falcon is summoned using Raid Raptors monsters as materials, I can make all your monsters lose 1000 ATK." Reisho says.

Once the two falcons' ATK lower by 1000, Melissa says, "What an amazing trick! Akaba Reisho has survived all the possible attacks! Now, what will he do?"

In the Council, White Taki says, "It seems your brother is surely a tough opponent."

Reiji bows, "I am honored to hear it from you."

Reisho says, "My turn." He draws the card and says, "I use Magic Card, Monster Reborn! I can summon back a monster from my graveyard. I summon Asteroid!"

Once the warrior is back, he says, "Battle! I use Asteroid to attack your monster!"

"What? Its ATK is not high enough." Shun gasps.

"I know. But with my Pluto's effect. I negate it and summon a monster from my deck. I summon Solar Warrior: Ceres!" (ATK:1000/DEF:800 LV:4 PS:2)

As the monster appears, he says, "I release Ceres to grant a monster a second attack. I choose Ultimate Falcon!"

As Ceres waves its magic wand, Ultimate Falcon glows and roars. Reisho says, "Ultimate Falcon! End this duel once and for all. Final Glorious Bright!"

The attack bifurcates both Falcons and destroys them, sending a bullet flying and embedding into a poster of Jack Atlas before dissolving. Shun closes his eyes and he smiles. (Shun:1450-0)

"It is decided, the winner of this match goes to Akaba Reisho!" Melissa says as everyone cheers for them.

"So brother lost..." Rumi sighs.

"Yeah..." Yuto replies.

At the stands, Mark sighs, "He did a good job right?"

Condor says, "I have to admit, he is stronger than before. Now we must go prepare." He turns to the cloaked figure, "Are you coming with us?"

"I want to see the next duel first." The hooded figure then takes off her hood, and the face shows Rin.

"I see. You want to see Yugo, right?" Mark asks and Rin nods. "Since Zarc isn't inside him, there is no point dueling him. I'm leaving." Then he leaves as well as Condor.

Reisho walks toward Shun, he says, "Nice duel." He reaches his hand, "So now we are on the same side. Huh?"

Shun gives a small smile as he says, "Right now we are not enemies."

Then after a shake, Kurosaki Shun goes with the guards to the underground.

At the underground, the others also noticed Shun as Ron says, "Shun? You are here as well?"

Shun says, "Yeah, at least I got to duel Akaba Reisho as I planned in Standard. He is a different level."

Ryu says, "So now what? Only Serena, Reisho, Yuni, Yuya, and Katrina are still in the game?"

"No, I lost as well." They turn around and see Katrina. Yuzu says, "Katrina? You lost?"

Katrina says, "I did it on purpose, I let Yugo win." She then walks toward them. "But with the fact that I am a Signer, I won't be going here forever."

Vivian asks, "So do you guys encounter more Dark Signers?"

This causes curiosity in others, as Katrina says, "So far we have known 6 of the 9 members. And we have yet to find out the Dark Signers that are associated with Ruka or Reisho."

Crow says, "I don't remember that Ruka has someone that hates her."

"Me neither." Kiryu says.

"But no matter what, we will save them all." Katrina says while she frowns. "Although I am not sure if I can..."

"Is there something wrong?" Satoshi asks.

"It's about my fated enemy in the Dark Singers...Lisa..." Katrina sighs.

These causes widen the eyes of Ruri, Shun, Jean, and Ron. "You're telling me that Lisa is still alive?" Ron asks in surprise. "And she becomes a Dark Signer?" Jean asks in surprise.

Yuzu senses Ruri's fear and Shun is clenching his fists, it seems like this is also a big deal for the Kurosaki family.

"Um...can someone explain anything?" Ryu asks. "Who is Lisa?"

"Lisa is one of our classmates." Jean says. "She tried to kill Ruri and Rumi so that she could get Katrina to duel her."

Ron says, "After Katrina won, her anger blinded her to the extent that her vampire traits were actually awoken. Lisa was supposed to be dead, with Katrina sucking up all of her blood..."

Everyone gasps after hearing what Ron just said, and Katrina says, "And that death also made her being chosen by one of the Earthbound Gods, so she had returned for revenge."

Shun says, "So she is still alive huh... Where is she right now? I haven't let her pay for what she tried to do to Ruri and Rumi!"

Katrina says, "Calm down, Shun. She is coming after me since I am a Signer. We just need to wait for the time they all show up since we don't know their base. I'll be leaving now, but please be careful." Then she rushes off.

Sawatari says, "I still can't believe that she can escape the guards like that."

"Quit whining, Sawatari." Gongenzaka punches him. "Right now we have to prepare ourselves."

"You are right." Vivian replies.

"And there is not only Dark Signers, Academia is also a threat." Yuzu says.

Here is the new chapter. And just like I said in the previous chapters, Kurosaki Shun will have all Rank 1 to Rank 12 monsters. I hope you enjoy this chapter. The next chapter will be returning to anime when Yugo versus Serena.

I know the Ultimate Falcon can't be targeted by effects, but I decide to break the rule for this chapter since I think it is better to let Kurosaki Shun lose to his own monster.

New OC Cards:

Gravitational Pull:

Continuous Trap

Effect: All the Solar Warrior Monsters can't be destroyed by battle.

Rank-Up-Magic Blasting Off:

Quick Play Magic

Effect: You can summon an Xyz monster in the battle phase (The battle is negated) or in the main phase that is twice the Rank as the Xyz monster on the field using the Xyz Monster as the material.

Raid-Raptors Rank Up Lanius:

Dark Attribute, LV5

Winged-Beast/Effect, ATK:2300/DEF:1900

Effect: Once the opponent's battle phase is over, you can send this monster to the graveyard to add a Rank-Up Magic from the deck to the hand.

Rank-Up-Magic Copy Force:

Quick Play Magic

Effect: You can Xyz Summon 1 Raid Raptors Xyz Monster that is the rank of the number of the Level of one monster in the graveyard higher than that monster you control, by using it as the Xyz Material.

Raid Raptors Force Gather Falcon:

Dark Attribute, Rank 9, Winged Beast/Xyz/Effect, ATK:3000/DEF:2500

Effect: Three LV9 Winged Beast Monsters.

Once per turn: You can detach all Overlay Units, half of your LP, and send 3 Raid Raptors Xyz Monsters to the graveyard to summon a Raid Raptors Xyz Monster that is higher than this monster from the extra deck. (You can do this for an unlimited number of times.) And then select two monsters from the deck to become that monster's overlay units.

Solar Warrior Dragon's Call:

Counter Trap Card.

Effect: When you get a direct attack, you can end the battle phase and summon a monster from the deck.

Solar Warrior Ceres:

Light Attribute, Level 4, SC:2 Warrior/Pendulum/Effect, ATK:1000/DEF:800

Pendulum Effect: You can make all effects grow twice.

Effect: You can use another Once per turn effect in the sane turn. By releasing this monster, you can let a monster attack twice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

681 27 8
After the split of the four dimensions, Ray split to 4 whilst Z-Arcs split parts were no where to be found until one day when Leo Akaba discovered th...
24K 361 23
You are a spy for Akaba Reiji for years now. Your mission is spy Academia in Fusion Dimension for 5 years now. And finally he can go back home after...
2.8K 59 6
Ryuuga Haruto a humble duelist who strives to be the best, travels to Miami City to compete in The Miami Championship to test his skills as a duelist...
2.8K 107 33
(A sequal to 'Hazbin Arc-V'). After the whole Arc League Fiasco, Yuya is invited to be Lucifer's special guest for one year. Oh boy, this is gonna be...