Strangled Sweetness ✔️

By dwarkaratna

"Sweetness can be suppressed. But it's essence always remain stable after being suppressed also." ~Author Th... More

PRIOR WORDS
ACHIEVEMENTS (PAGE -1)
ACHIEVEMENTS (PAGE -2)
PROLOGUE
CHARACTER SKETCH
(1) TROUBLED TRIOS
(2) A DISTRESSED NEWS
(3) PLAN OF A SURPRISE
(4) NIGHT NOURISHMENT
(5) PREPONED PLAN
(6) QUEENS ON PLANNING
(7) MAKING THEM CONVINCED
(8) THAT BELONGS TO HER ONLY
(9) SOLACE IN SILENCE
(10) IGNORANT ABOUT THEIR HURT
(11) SHE'S STILL THE SAME
(13) HIS BLUSHING GIRL
(14) A PERFORMANCE, TOGETHER
(15) HURT AND HAVOC
(16) SADNESS IN SILENCE
(17) AFTER THEIR DISAPPEARANCE
(18) SURPRISED APPEARANCE
(19) THEIR TRANSFORMATION
(20) TROUBLES BEGAN
(21) AN UNEXPECTED VISITOR
(22) THE SAVIOURS
(23) A NIGHT BEFORE JOURNEY
(24) THE QUEEN'S SECRET
(25) VENTED OUT, FINALLY
(26) A DIVINE TASK
(27) FACE TO FACE
(28) THE SUBCONSCIOUS VIBES
(29) COMING BACK
(30)A SENSIBLE SETTLEMENT
(31) A PRESENT FOR FUTURE
(32) BACK TO SOLACE

(12) INTEMACY, AN AWAITED ONE

694 39 30
By dwarkaratna

After coming into chamber Arjun noticed that Subhadra was stuck in removing her necklace. She was huffing tiredly at her several unsuccessful attempts. He went near, and helped her. While removing the necklace his fingers brushed with the lace of her blouse. An unknown chilling sensation graced her skin. Her breathe started to dance according to the rhythm of his touch, the first ever intimate touch.

She was lost in ecstasy. Suddenly she thrilled with delicacy. After opening eyes she saw that he was brushing his lips over right side of her neck where the necklace made it's mark due to close grip. Being unable to resist the sweet yet passionate care she turned towards him.

Her stare merged with his. For the first time she was amused by his stare. "His honey brown eyes are damn attractive," She thought to herself in amusement. The depth of his eyes invited her feelings which was never recognised by her.

His hands rised to cup her cheeks as he noticed she reciprocated him in the way it ought to be. He came closer which made her wrap arms around his waist in trance. He neared his face to her.

He wanted to move ahead. But a thought was knocking in his mind that whether she's ready for it or not. Till now he never felt any such urge from her side which will make him to go close to her as a husband. But he got surprised when experienced the movements of her lips over his.

The trance of first touch of his lips provoked her. That was the reason of her initiation. He didn't delay in joining her. He poured delicacy while she poured her desire of that moment. The kiss deepened when she pulled him more towards her by tightening her grip on his waist. Though the force wasn't much still was sufficient to work against his serenity.

He responded her desire passionately. The intensity of their first ever intimacy was increasing gradually. At a point the pace got slow down in admiration towards each other. Then she surrendered herself in his arms. He caressed her hairs affectionately which made her sleep in that position.

Sensing that he lifted her in arms, laid on bed gently with a soft peck on her forehead.

"Love you for this pretty surprise, Subhi," He whispered to her softly making her snuggle to him.

In morning Subhadra woke up alone in the chamber like always as Arjun has gone for his practice. She started to blush with the remembrance of last night. She laid on his side with a happy smile imagining him there with her. But suddenly woke up with an alarming thought of executing her mission.

She got ready, and started to arrange the elements needed. A knock made her turn.

"Jaya, please come inside," She told sweetly forwarding some steps towards Vijaya.

"Good morning, Subhi. What's that?" Vijaya's normal tone turned into an astonished one.

Following her stare Subhadra noticed that she was indicating towards the red mark on her arm which was resulted due to his grip during their kiss.

"That's nothing, Jaya. I slept wearing my armlet yesterday. I forgot to remove. It's due to that only," Due to her luck Vijaya didn't observe that closely.

"By the way I came here to say that I am in favour of your idea. If you want I would love to assist you," Vijaya's words reasoned a bright smile over Subhadra's face.

"Sure, I would love to get your support. Now let me explain my plan," She explained fully making Vijaya utter a wow in surprise.

In common hall:

Sahdev was sitting quietly being tensed. Bheem and Nakul entered, and gestured each other mischievously.

"Bhoooooo!" They both shouted making Sahdev jump in terror.

"Guys, What kind of immaturity is this!" Sahdev told in annoyance.

"The ever calm wittiest person gets annoyed only with this one act. So how can we leave the chance if we get?" Bheem laughed while clapping.

"Bhrata Bheem, please. I am in no mood," Sahdev sat at a little distance where they both were standing.

"So, now we have to tease you according to your mood!" Nakul repeated Bheem's action gaining no further reaction from Sahdev.

"What happened, Dev? Why are you tensed?" Bheem asked being serious making Nakul stop laughing.

"Actually I had an argue with Vijaya," Sahdev's answer made the duo scream what in surprise.

"Actually the letter which mata sent us, and I took that with me............," Before he could speak further Nakul interrupted him.

"Did she catch you reading that letter secretly in remembrance of mata? Is she doubting you for having extra marital affairs?" He chuckled at the end.

"Shut up, Nakul. It's a serious matter," Bheem made him silence.

"What he told is right, Bhrata Bheem," Sahdev uttered in a low voice.

"Means she is doubting on you in accusation of extra marital affair!" Bheem exclaimed in shock.

"No, but she caught me reading the letter, and demanded answer from me," Sahdev added further to his narration.

"And as usual you remained silent at first. Isn't it?" Bheem's question earned a node from the youngest Pandav.

"Before I could answer anything her emotional outbreak over my silence made the issue worse," His answer made brothers lost in analysing their cases being thoughtful.

But suddenly a huge sound making all of them shake at their places.

So readers, here's the next part.

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37K 2.5K 42
She was princess.... But Destined to be live as a commoner.... He was a prince .... But Destined to marry a commoner... Among death and her , he choo...
363K 67.7K 12
Everything changed the day the King ordered me to seduce his son and bring him back to the Kingdom. He was my best friend. As per the order of things...
78.3K 9.9K 25
This is the sequel of RRR, so new readers please read it before starting this book. Agneya, the soon to be crown prince of Rakshatra, was bounded by...
13.7K 585 15
Hello everyone ☺☺ This is my first book and I hope after reading this you would love it. This story is about the lotus eyed Lord and his beloved beau...