Be Ours~(Highschool)_(Classic...

By CAKEHere

Sans ( Classic) doesn't have any family members. He just wants to have a normal life and a peaceful school e... More

Characters and Opening Summary
Chapter 1 : What a 'lucky' first day at school
Chapter 2 - Escape from those | idiot | skeletons
Chapter 3: Shut up and be my pillow
Chapter 4: A Big Deep Jealousy
Chapter 5 : The first time we saw you, Little Angel~(Part 1)
(Part 2) Vowed to me
(Part 3) Choose between 'Stay' or 'Leave'...
[Last part] Part 4 :Switched role
All other flashbacks will be in here
Chapter 6: The sound of sickness
Chapter 7 :Your Love Is All I Need
Chapter 9: Nothing needs to be matter now...
Chapter 10: Forever be with you even if being 'Forever forgotten'
Chapter 11: You're ours and we're yours_for eternity.

Chapter 8: You're my perfect Earthly delights

1.9K 59 715
By CAKEHere

Note: All art in this chap from the above the title till the end of this chap all belong to me. Hope you like it reader ^^

_____ At the end of chapter 7______

Time somehow slows down -----^HISSED NOISE^ sounded out from the one talking E404's world away. As that one pulled one of Sans's hand up when he takes Sans out of the monster, and the other hand pushes Sans's head into that 'his' chest.

Whether it was protection or a monopoly, no one knew, only know that 'he' was slowly growing a smile on his face. A smile like a demon, a demon who covers for an 'angle'(Sans).

____-Now (chapter 8)-_____

"Look what we have here...Ink, you know you have no authorization to interfere with my business right?..." Even though this is a question but it sounds like a firm statement from E404 (Error 404)

With the deepest coldness in E404's soul, his dark aura slowly densely floating in the air. The one E404 called Ink! also doesn't give up as he uses his blank dead aura face up with it.

And so an aura/mind battle starts between them , just this between them .Nothing bad will happen next between this, unlike the wall just got cracked because of it.

"E404...how surprise, it's very rare to see you. I thought you like being reclusive in the dark." Ink somehow changes the topic like he doesn't even care what E404 says.

He said that while tilting his head in a creepy ,broken way, like a clock that got the minute-hand step a step then stop immediately...Ink still smile, that devil smile with his empty eyes.

As that eyes sing mischief intimidation, while E404's eyes scream madness with an outside composure look when Ink pressed Sans's head deeper into his chest.

Soft and lowly sobbing noise echo right into Ink's body very clear. Sans a little crying there, trying his best to stop and 'stand up' for himself ,but the throat still hurt and the lung is tearing, making Sans so hard to say something out.

Can only depend on the person who is extending 'they' arms to protect him.

To not get straight to the point isn't in E404 style so skip the mind games, he talk to the point.

"That depends on something else, and I only came to see 'my friend' .What do you want more?" E404 said in a monotone while he close his eyes and open it again but it show hatred.

E404 really can feel that his blood is running cold, this is a waste of time talking nonsense with Ink.

Long time ago, he has been interested in Ink's draw ,so he research a bit of it. It's all about finding out why when Sans still a kid, always smiles and compliments every painting Ink creates.

But he didn't understand why and...Now he still doesn't, only found Ink more annoying.

"No fighting in school, that the law and this friend 'Sans' here is still a new student so if you do something disrespectful to him. Then i'll eligible to sue you and expelled you." Ink maintains his tone in only a note, while his smile grows longer till almost his nonexistent-ear.

That smile still on his face until he feels nothing anymore...It stop, Sans's sobbing noise stops. As Ink instincts immediately upside down his smile and down his head, look at Sans.

...Awwww~ How cute~

The face of pleading, the sorrowful pain mixed with the pure angel's eyes had not been stained even once... now is on his chest.

Without any warning words, a defense, protect the pureness and innocence is what Ink do lovingly, he quickly pulled Sans's wrist from the front to behind him.

"Eligible? Pfft- haha not funny, where do you think you have that 'power' to do it?" E404 said while he show a bored attitude to what he see.

"Based on the fact that I am the holder of the rules in this school ,only under the principal, vice-principal, and equal to Nightmare" Ink bluntly teased and mocked E404 ,he said it no hesitant ,as this is all true.

Don't care who E404 thinks he is, a god or something big he doesn't care. One thing he knows is that this place is not in 'that guy' hand, E404 has no 'power' in this place.

Complete opposite with Ink, the school student council president and the person that the principal trust most in this school.

"So Nightmare and Error are here too, good to hear that i can easy to discuss with them more" E404 said coldly while he raised his nonexistent-eyebrows.

He annoyed rolling his eyes until it again landed on Sans....the little poor things hiding there, showing so much hatred in the eyes to him.

E404 suddenly let out a soft chuckle inside, then he quickly teleport to behind Sans and immediately grabbed Sans's skull, snapping Sans's neck back violently.

"This little game of ours is not over, next time let's take this seriously, still with the old law 'winner has all' "E404 said deeply.

The way he talks is so sicker! made Ink quickly Shut 'he' up and slit 'he... As soon as when E404 just finished his sentence, Ink quickly grabbed the brush at his back ,swiped aimed to E404's chest but E404 was dodged in time.

However, from that brush created a big streak of ink, that suddenly became hard and sharp, ready to skewer E404... but it miss again when E404 teleported to in front of Sans/behind Ink.

Even though Ink normally would approach the 'enemy' carefully, and never tries to attack them first, mostly focusing on trying to figure out the reason to attack them or talk to them more but this is an exception.

And for a 'psycho analyst', the best method now is just leave. E404 definitely knows this stuff won't end 'well' if continues, to make a big deal out in his first day is shouldn't have.

"Well then goodbye, Sans" E404 said while he turn his back, walk away a bit before his figure teleported away, leaving Ink and Sans at there.

-------__To E404's side___-----

As soon as he just teleports to a new place, he immediately leaned his back against the wall, use one of his hands cover his mouth ,mumbling a language or some of code that no one understands.

Until in the end he just finished with one sentence :" Looking at your distasteful attitude towards me now makes me think that if you could remember it all, what would you think?"

Now, E404 is in a state that is like falling into the abyss of obsession. Remembering that moment earlier, the moment he snapped Sans's neck ...in those beautiful eyes, E404 suddenly see a massacre line just crossed through it ,in some *tick.

A chilling, sweet person like Sans had to hate E404 so much to got 'that'. And true Sans hate him, he hates the way E404 talks to him, making the complacency/coldness face he doesn't wanna see and everything E404 did to him.

But E404 doesn't hate or blame Sans for it at all, he even a little proud that the cycle of ruining what's pure piece from Sans had done 1 step.

"How pity, if you just could stay under my control, it will be just perfect...Tch! You're so complicated" E404 said inside his head while his hand move to above his forehead, leaning his head against the wall too.

This is all just a headache to E404, if Sans can just be by his side then everything won't go this far and it will end all of this chasing stupid thing.

A person like him really hard to lose patience...But this little Sans here is going on every nook of it. Why would Sans's love be so hard to take!

Suddenly from inside the dark in front of him, a laughing voice slowly come closer to him. As it burned all E404's sentences down.

"Why do you look so headache ,my 'friend'. Need any help? You know a deal won't hurt anyone" A little sound of giggle let out as 'that person' extended his arm out like a ask for a shake hand.

Seeing that, a smirk slowly appeared on E404's face..as he said:

"You came right on time...Bill"

------__Back to Ink and Sans__-------

"Ha, Haa...*Hiccup*" Little smooth noise sounded out from the smaller figure, the one who is trying to regulate his normal breathing(Sans).

Sans completely didn't notice that he was clinging to Ink's body. While the other is in the opposite, Sans's sweet peaceful aura just keeps shot straight into Ink's bone because of the close distance.

Making the shiver of strange, also familiar run down Ink's spine. Ink gulped heavily before he act back to his normal form.

"Clas- Ah, i mean Sans, are you feeling better now?" With a bit nervously about this, Ink said in a hasty tone while he turn his back, as Sans also let go of Ink's clothes.

"Thank-*hiccup* Thank for help me lately,...Ink right? You the- one who i meet on the first day" Sans said while his voice got trembled a little, while he use his hand wipe the tears away tiredly, looking just like someone had just woken up from sleep.

"I know this is a weird question but... Do you know any name like 'Classic' or at least feel familiar with it?" Ink said while he gentle use both of his hands touched Sans's cheek, slowly raising it up like something so precious.

As they have an eyes contact. So much life in those eyes... with a soulless body, it been so long since Ink feel like this. A true happy that he can feels again from all along those years.

The face in his hand is so adorable made Ink unconscious stroke Sans's cheeks.

Sans was so confused but he just 'shrug' it out like nothing, after all Ink had saved Sans one life so this is fair... he(Sans) guess...

"I don't think i know that name-" Before Sans can finish his sentence, a male human voice suddenly broke this caring atmosphere :

"I wouldn't be with 'that guys'(Ink) for long if i were you. He even can be more unpredictable than E404 who you just 'push' away"

Sans startled as he quickly turned his head and saw a human is leaning against the wall while crossing his arms.

"How many new students have transferred to this school?" Sans thought while heavily sighed.

The person who crosses their arm raised on of his eyebrows when he sees Sans's reaction.

"Are you tired now? Oh dear...hard to tell you the truth this 'thing' will going to be like a loop if you don't choose 'it' right now... In my own opinion, I suggest you take on E404's side and just agree that he in love with you" The person said all of this is E404's most close friend, the name is A.Chara(Apha!Chara)

"I mean i know he's kinda heartless person, but he can protect you with no one else can touch/hurt you even a single piece. He even wants you more than anything, more than bring back his own home ,family. So just accept it, and let this story end soon" A.Chara continues his words seriously, while Sans is so confused about what A.Chara talking about.

Sans might smart but no one can deny that when a thing just comes from no where shoot to 'they' face, they will just 'dumb' there.

But soon Sans' attention was no longer on A.Chara's words... it take on Ink when he suddenly vomits some sort kind of black thing...

Bitter, bitter, bitter...

This topic,it touched Ink's anxiety nerves of 'it' ,that feeling come to over his mouth. Ink had managed to let go of Sans and turn away, covering his mouth before he spill many ink out, all over his hand.

"Ink!" Immediately at that moment Sans took out a box of wet wipes from his bag, then quickly take Ink into the school WC. While A.Chara had soon walk away a bit mad, because the person 'Ink' here ruined 'it'.

---------________----------

...When they all just left, another person just walk in while holding a phone inside his hand, silently watching these all slowly gone.

"You own me this time, Ink" A mature voice but still had a hint of childish tone spoke out, while that one squeeze his hand then take his leave...sliently

That's Blue, the one watching everything this whole time since Sans bumped into E404. And he also is the one who called Ink here.... because he knows E404 won't listen to anything he says, so he takes Ink here. Sometimes it takes a monster to kill monsters.

Sans may had leave him when young but Blue will still be here and waiting, helping him out. That's the duty that his heart gave him.

_____Meanwhile,In the other place_____

Out of the dark hallway, inside the light...

Sans is helping Ink washed all those ink in worry, while the other(Ink) gets so hard to breathe and hard to speak because the ink keeps filling his mouth every time he opens it out.

"H-hey... *vomit* i think- i'll be vomiting again and again for-r a very long time. You don't have to help me anymore, it's enough- you should go home now ,it's getting late-" Ink said silently while he is clinging to the sink.

"What!? Why would i do that with someone just help me. I still need to 'pay' back for your help so hanging there." Right after when Sans heard that, he shouted a bit at first before he soften it back, afraid that his loud voice might make this worse.

Sans patting Ink's back while trying his best to help.

"But- *vomit*" | "See! You need help and so let me help you!" Ink was about to make excuse for himself but it was interrupted when he vomited again. Seeing that Sans said a bit loud in worry, take another wet wipe clean? Ink's mouth.

Carrying... and that soft fondly voice with these peaceful touches messing him till empty his mind. Those things can't be misunderstood? with anyone, it's impossible to have another person like that... so Ink can't get the wrong person even when he got a bad memory.

"So it's true that you Classy, but why are you deny it... Do you hate me or something?" Ink said inside his head while his eyes staring at the person who is worry for him.

" Or again you just try to forget me and have success with it?" -"Maybe it is, you've completely forgotten about me... How bored, how sad it is, even when I didn't know if that was my true feeling." -"Hmmm...how can it be like that...oh yea, i'm soulless. We're so the same"

(Me: Metaphors that Sans being heartless(to Ink) when he leaves him)

Many thoughts appear in Ink's mind.

It feels empty without anything, just got those words surrounding Ink. And now the world somehow was gray...Were the potions he had used running out?

"Ink, are you okay now?" Sans see that Ink has no more vomit ,so he asks quietly while he had done cleaning Ink's face.

"Yes, thanks to you" Ink tone somehow sound so happy after he had done that vomit.

Ink turns his face away from Sans, quickly take the last happy poison in his strap and drinks it. That poison only has half left make the effect last more than 30 minutes.

Playing a silly game, Ink smiling with his hand rubbing the back of his skull.

"*Sigh* Good to hear-" | "I'm a little hungry. Do you want go for a meal outing with me, i'll pay" Right after Sans say his sentences, Ink instantly excited asked Sans, while he grabbed Sans's hand cheerfully.

Ink knows that he needs to come back home as soon as possible but... to make a comparison between that and the chance to be with Sans again... it very clear to what he will choose.

"Let go!!" | "Woahhh!!" Don't give time for Sans to answer, Ink already happily pushed Sans out of that school towards a restaurant that Ink usually come to, as Ink is a familiar vip customers there.

Risky his own emotion, it's dumb. Despite that Ink barely has no proper social understanding ,as he has a very special ethic that sometimes proves really distant from his feelings. Maybe he is chaotically neutral, and so that why he doesn't know what he is doing now much.

Maybe the way Sans says his name, looks at him or the way Sans play the forget game makes he(Ink) want it more? As same as the feeling of Ink wanna feel Sans closer.... Ink truly likes the peach emotion Sans make.

______On the road come to the restaurant, Sans and Ink have a cheerful 'puny' conversation. Sans telling so many nice things to him(Ink).

But apart from the conversation, Ink's mind also still thing about 'he and Sans were the same' until Ink realizes the different type of heartless/soulless.

(all to Ink)Type 1 always like a shining light when 'they'(Sans) forget the 'bad/shouldn't remember' thing .And type 2 is nothing when forget 'they'(Ink) own self, just a piece of corpse.

"Ink? Is this the place you talking about?" Sans soften sound wake up Ink from all his thought.

As Ink take a silly and happy expression nodded, then immediately grabbed Sans's hand, and dragged Sans into it.

It's had been 15 minutes since then, why are his emotions already nearing reached the end of exhaustion, but he still can feel peace? It even more clear now.

*Clink* The bell of the restaurant door ringing out when Ink just use his hand pushed the door in.

When they take a sit, done order a small cake and juice for both of them; they keep make 'punny' things despite something Ink got 'glitched' a bit because of the running out potion. But Sans just simple think that Ink does it to add salt to the pun Ink's made.

They do that until the food come, as this is the first time Sans go eat in a sweet restaurant. Sans was a bit hesitant before he grab his spoon and take a piece of cake. The cake was so yummy make a small blush and a cute smile appear on his face.

Like flowers and blue skies, that smile is just adorable.

After Sans leave when they're still young, Ink miss Sans's smile a lot because he always feels okay when he sees it.

Ink has never known anybody like him(Sans) or even dreamed of meet anybody like him because he knows Sans is the one and only person cannot be replaces.

Does it call love? Ink doesn't know. Yes, he can feel true emotions inside like can love , care ,all of it but when runs out of potion, his feelings just stop as a machine with no fuel.

Also even if love feels like a pleasant dream, he might doesn't remember how it feels too. So he can't comfier whether he loves Sans or not.

It's just so crazy how he feels now, loving is both hard and easy. Especially if there is one chance, can a soul/heart be with nothing(soulless)?

"Ink! It's so good! You wanna taste it" Sans said while smiling gently with his teeth, as he raised a spoon with a piece of cake on it ,to in front Ink's face.

Ink widen his eyes, blinking a bit before he grinning in a silly way, and say "Yes!". He opens his mouth and eat the spoon Sans brought up. Yummy! It's taste...

Tasteless.... how can this happen? the cake he orders for Sans is made of sugar. Isn't it supposed to be sweet...Oh no, all the potion had run out.

Blur? Maybe blur is probably just a human concept ,but now it feels very real from Ink to everything. Everything is blur and just got mostly black, white, red color cover this place ,only Sans's figure with a light blue.

Like in this world is just them, he and Sans. And just dark here to stay, only dark watching them and nothing else... It's creepy but Ink had use to it, it feels just like the first time he receive the information Sans 'gone'.

"Maybe or just maybe can you give me one sign tell me that one day you will belong to me" Suddenly a line of words appears inside Ink's head.

Outside he just keeps stared at Sans with a scary eyes, despite Sans calling his name repeatedly without a single reply from Ink.

"Will you love me like i do, even if you already forget about me" While that line run through Ink's head, he turned his head to Sans, trying to reach his hand out touch Sans ,even though don't understand why he want to do it.

It's like a no-brain reflex.

So close but also just so far. When Ink lifted his hand up, he feel super heavy like a thousand sticky things stuck his hand to the sofa, it don't let Ink touch Sans.

Whatever is this, it keep getting stronger stick Ink's hand to the sofa harder until ( Me: this is in Ink's view) a little blue figure got close to him, his hand suddenly free as he quickly touch it.

From feel nothing ,now suddenly feel ...peace. It feels exactly that way in his hand. Ink feel like an invisible soul was forming in him.

Like a light shine to him, Ink make a small smile on his face.

(Me : Yep! Still practice on scary things)

Isn't it lovely the way he soulless ...but still into the other touch.

"Ink, you okay right?" Sans a bit startled call Ink's name while he nervous smiling his 'classic' soft smile. As Sans also sweat dropping with this situation, his mind tell him something not right might happen.

And there is it, unfortunately, the sugarcoating crossed the wrong way...Ink didn't hear anything Sans say, as he moved his hand to Sans's wrist then slowly lifted Sans's hand up.

"Beautiful... Too beautiful to lose"

Unlike the others who are 'fictional story characters' from the bug of code, a mistakes and a drafts of the world. Sans is the one and only masterpiece that 'god' created, a perfect version in the first time got born.

Ink somehow gets the cold to his bone, his lips are 'blue' and it getting colder. The more he look at Sans is the more Ink can see his soul(build up by love) growing.

Ink hears that love comes once in a lifetime, pretty sure that Sans is that love of him, the one for him to have his emotion without any potion. Just like this one single touch already bring 'enough' fuel for him.

...However Ink not truly wanna touch Sans like this...But Sans probably won't accept it and will leave him one more time.

"If only I could cover you in my ink? I'd be really happy if that came to fruition... Humph.... Pfftt, that's right! To watch you fall into pieces and I'll keep it for you. We will never forget each other anymore" Many 'Innocent though' all in Ink's head now.

So innocent that terrified the creep out off the soul.

Their relationship is probably just friends now, but Ink really wants to be more than that. Wishing that Sans will belong to him, and one day, Ink will make it come true.

Don't wanna be just a friend, wanting their relationship to be so close that kiss Sans's lips until losing his own breath is okay. However...it's just a think that maybe never come true.

"Umm...it getting too late, i will see you next time ,Ink" Sans nervous use his free hand to take Ink's hand off his other hand.

Ink widen his eyes in shock then close it, expecting that it was a joke, he didn't want this moment to end. But no, when he opened his eyes was an empty void, no one (Ink's view)... how lonely it feel, Ink really hated it!

__________After Sans take Ink's hand off, Sans simply stand up, come to a staff? to pay for his food and Ink too. Next, without turing back, he walk out of that restaurant.

And now, Sans really regret it...

On the road he walks to go home, Sans meets Nightmare in all situation that the fate can take him with. The boss of the group caused trouble for him in his first day, also this guys even seem that not only has a big role in that group. It might for the whole school.

As how much fast Sans know Nightmare's existence near him is how Nightmare's tentacles lifted him up 4 times faster.

Many tentacles wrapped around Sans's mouth, body, so much that somebody even thinks Sans got kidnap but they didn't call the police ,because they think better to mind they own business.

"Dang it, if i knew this would happen, I would have asked Ink to go home with me to not stuck with this person. Speaking of that, i already in his tentacles TWICE before ugh!" Sans shouted inside his head because of letting his guard down, he really can't think that Nightmare can show up near here.

From the high ,all Sans see is just a smirk on the other face, no words come from Nightmare. Then so Nightmare dragged Sans to they school again with no clue for Sans to know why.

(Me: This is afternoon about 6 o'clock, school still open because there have some class/clubs work at night and afternoon)

Suddenly, Nightmare turn into full of liquid form including Sans too. Everything is only black, feel like Sans is under the deepest place of the sea, a black sea. It's so quiet... until Nightmare finally shades shape back to a tall skeleton form.

____The silent atmosphere got blow up when *Bang* Sans got smacked into the wall by the tentacles ,as one of them closed the door of the Art class that Nightmare with Sans just come in.

(Me: From the outside can't hear the inside ,but inside can hear the outside)

"Och!Arg- Does this guy like to push people against the wall or something?!- au ...au Au!" Sans sounded out inside his head, while Nightmare pinned him to the wall, using his tentacles blocked all the sides around Sans.

As Nightmare's hand reaches to Sans's arm ,then immediately pulls it towards him cause Sans has a cramp at his shoulder. Also make their distance closer, take it like a chance, Nightmare lock Sans in his embrace.

Flinched is what Sans feel at first, like something creepy 'nightmare' haunted him. The feeling of being in Nightmare's arms is even colder than snow.

While Sans still aren't ready to struggle back yet, little grinning sound from Nightmare already filled Sans's acoustic.

Aw~ Nightmare just couldn't resist his fascination at Sans's negative. It's so pleasuring him.

"Hey!- Och- au au" Sans let out a painful word that matched with every sound of bone 'break' in his cramped arm that Nightmare made to him.

What is happening now!? Has Sans missed something or... oh dear, the last time Nightmare said that they will continue 'it' when they meet again...just great

Sans a bit grumbles while Nightmare slowly reaches his hand to Sans's cheek, holds it and pulls till Sans's face straight up with his eyes.

"It's so 'sweet' to see you again. Miss me?" Nightmare said softly to Sans while he couldn't control using one finger of the hand is holding Sans's cheek, to stroking it.

Nightmare did it while smirking as he tilling his head to examine Sans clearer. So adorable in every piece of him. But unlike him, Sans got the shiver.

"I don't and...go away-" Sans frowning while said in a quiet tone, as it got cut over when Nightmare squeeze his arm with no mercy. Can't lie, it hurt.

"Don't be so harsh to me like that, it's made me really sad?" Nightmare said in a sad tone while his smirk 'betray' him.

"Au och! au...au" Nightmare won't stop squeezing Sans's arm tighter causing Sans sounded out in pain. And even though that, Sans still trying to avoid Nightmare made this round more entertainment for Nightmare.

"You know what ...your little pain sound is so small like even the best hearer can't take it in their ear" Nightmare said in a deep mixed with a soft tone to Sans, while his eyes stare intently at Sans's confused, scared face.

Nightmare really gonna go crazy because of this. All of this peaceful negativity is such the best earthly delights in the entire world, as it is keep being sucked into Nightmare with no signs of stop.

Sans trying to teleport away but it not working, like his magic is being eaten. Sans frowning in irritated as he turn his face away to not look directly at Nightmare's eyes. That eyes like could take he to the 'final episode' eternity stuck in there.

"What-och! do you mean by that?" Sans words tremble when Nightmare once again breaks his joints.

Quickly at that moment, Sans was able to off Nightmare's hands away but then again Sans's hands immediately got clutched by Nightmare's hands.

Sans was startled because from that slide pass touch, it become to a strong grip/squeeze with his hand.

Nightmare suddenly deliberately pressing him down, as Sans try to stand firm and keep his hands straight to not let Nightmare press him down more.

"Scream,...scream as loud as you can until your throat got break apart. I just can't wait for your worst status. I mean we already go this 'way' so why we won't go farther " Nightmare said quietly at first before his tone slowly go more amused.

The more Sans prop Nightmare's strength is the more Nightmare gained momentum to oppress Sans harder. As now, Sans already got a bit shaking, his stamina started to go to limited.

"What even i do to you to make you take me this way-" Sans a little yelled out but somehow his tone sound soften, as he tried to push Nightmare's hand up but was pushed down again after some minute. Like an unequal tug-of-war.

"EVERYTHING YOU DO MAKE ME LIKE THIS, don't play guiltless here. Every living thing all knows what you did. Come on, don't forget that easy..." The force Nightmare used to press Sans's hand down get harder and harder ,made the situation went worse and worse for the little flower.

The little flower is being pinched by darkness. It made 'the flower' have a bad thoughts that what will this go like when he gives up.

Why did he think this way, he never had a dark thought like this before, he was always chill or positive with mostly everything but....oh right, 'nightmare' right beside him.

" Look how you so pathetic, Classy. How does it feel when you can't do anything, it's really uncomfortable isn't it?.. Come on, talk to me. Or at least smile Classy~ Smile like you always do. You might don't miss me much but i miss you so bad, especially your impartial smile"

Many pleading words in a sad tone can't hide Nightmare's pleasure to this. Even opposite to that sad tone, Nightmare's smirk goes softer and longer showing how much Nightmare enjoyed this game.

Meanwhile, the other(Sans) look from Nightmare's view is so fragile. Sans is open his eyes softly, fear filling in while grinding his teeth. With the nonexistent- eyebrow no more frowned and just look like a haft shape of moon being slightly tilted.

_____One...two, three. Suffice to say when Nightmare play, he don't lose so...

Due to the force being pressed down by Nightmare, Sans's leg unfortunately slipped, make both of them fall down to the floor.

It's should be no mercy when they both hit the floor but Nightmare managed to control one of his tentacles to shield Sans' head. Still with a dark dangerous ambience, this powerful creature is cradling someone in his arms.

Nightmare is mean and cruel, he knows but it doesn't mean that he would let his flower(Sans) got any damage that affects to life. Nightmare can't live without Sans.

Everyone has a little evil in them. Some just choose to embrace it as there will come a time when you realize people just don't give back love and happiness. That's why some take it with force, as it is what Nightmare doing. And he doesn't regret it.

After all, Nightmare had always chosen wisely way to satisfy the negative, painful desire that had keep inside for the past years ,without unduly harming Sans...

Sans gonna be his 'future' after all, the most precious things should be protected from anyone without the right to touch it...

________ To be continued_______

Me: GUYS WE REACHED 400 VOTE! Thank you all so much!!! From the vote to the view read, follower and commenters, 'adder story to their library' >w<

Special art for 400 vote already in the head of the chap. Let's aim for the next goal!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 304 10
"๐—›-๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ-๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ผ ๐˜„-๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐—ถ-๐—ถ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ?" ๐™๐™–๐™š๐™๐™ฎ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ ๐™ค๐™ค๐™ '๐™จ ๐™ง๐™ช๐™™๐™š...
203K 4.6K 68
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
2.6K 50 14
Cover art is mine (โ€ขโ€ฟโ€ข) Updates will take some time since IM very busy with spending time with my girlfriend the I will update every once in a while...
72.8K 3.3K 11
Raised in the Mafia, the infamous mystery 'White Reaper' was given a time-off away from work by the Boss. Not knowing what to do, the boy found himse...