Gamer x High school DxD

By DestinyXDXD

*Slow updates* More

BIO
Ch.1 New world, New home Pt.1
Ch.2
Author note

Ch.3

308 12 7
By DestinyXDXD

A/n - author notes

"Talking"

'Thinking'

[System]

*NOTICE*

Y/n pov

Hadvar: "I wouldn't have made it without your help today. Listen, you should go to Solitude and join up with the Imperial Legion. We could really use someone like you. And if the rebels have themselves a dragon, General Tullius is the only one who can stop them." I just looked at him and nodded.

"I'll think about it." I said to him

Hadvar: "That's okay I'm sure you'll make the right choice." I nodded and I then notice a screen appear notifying me that I completed the quest and that the rewards were given, dismissing it as me and Hadvar continue walking to Riverwood as I decided to follow him. As we made our down the path making idol chitchat I notice the guardian stones.

Hadvor "These are the Guardian Stones, three of The Thirteen ancient standing stones that dot Skyrim's landscape. Go ahead see for yourself." He said as he signaled at the stones, I simply nodded and walked towards the stones, I walked in the middle of the stones, and I was going to decide which one I was going to choose all three of them started to glow surprising both me and Hadvar.

[Blessing of the sign of the Warrior: Those under the sign of the Warrior will learn all combat skills 20% faster.]

[Blessing of the sign of The Thief: Those under the sign of The Thief will learn all stealth skills 20% faster.]

[Blessing of the sign of The Mage: Those under the sign of The Mage will learn all 20% faster.]

I just looked at the screens with a face of bewilderment as I did not expect this, as it was a surprising.

Hadvar: "Incredible I didn't think it was possible to have more than one blessing you sure are special kid."

"-_-👍."

*Time skip ZA WORLDO OVER HEAVE*

After a short walk we arrived at the town of Riverwood were we went to Hadvar's home were I met his uncle. We chatted for a bit where he asked me to deliver a message to the Jarl Balgruuf, they also gave me a few items, after we finished talking I exited the house, and went to the nearby inn.

"*Sigh* That was draining." I said as I let my body fall on the bed a I was stressed as fuck by the days events. I mean the amount of social interactions I had today was just to much.

Ruku: 'Mr. (Y/n) are you okay.'

"Yeah I'm okay just a bit tired."

Ruku: 'That's good:).'

"Yeah, well let's look at the loot I got." I said and sat up from the bed and opened my inventory taking everything out of it laying every thing on the floor.

- Revolver
- .38 special×68
- Phone
- Knuckle duster
- Lockpick×85
- Antithesis
- Gold×117
- Alto wine×5
- Wine×2
- Iron sword
- Iron great sword×3
- Iron mace×5
- Hide shield×5
- Iron war axe×4
- Iron war hammer×4
- Potion of minor healing×10
- Potion of minor magicka×4
- Potion of minor stamina
- Iron dagger×3
- Iron battle axe
- Iron shield
- Steel dagger
- Long bow×2
- Iron arrow×23
- Frostbite venom×5
- Garnet
- Iron ingot×2
- Silver garnet ring×2
- Silver necklace
- Rations×20
- Iron helmet
- Imperial pouch
- Katar

"Well this is a pretty nice haul." I said as I looked over everything, I then noticed the katar I picked it up to give it a closer look, and used observe on it.

[Observe]

[Katar(novice)(F+): A type of push dagger characterized by its H-shaped horizontal hand grip which results in the blade sitting above the user's knuckles. It has a high durability perfect for CQC. +10 damage.]

[*Notice* would you like to absorber katar into scarf of ???????(Ruku).]

[Y/N]

I looked at the screen then I pressed yes and then the katar turned into particles and went into Ruku and suddenly Ruku created what seemed to be blades made out of crystals on each end.

Ruku: 'Whoa I feel stronger Mr. (Y/n).' He said in a excited voice. I just looked in amazement as blades formed on each end.

"Whoa, that's awesome Ruku." I said to Ruku amazed, then I soon started to grin as I then grab one of the lower quality shields and gave it to him, and he formed crystal shields on either side making me more excited, I also grab a mace and did the same, and he formed two crystal spike maces similar to a morning star, I then used observe on him.

[Observe]

[Scarf of ???????(Ruku) (??): A scarf with a will of its own and will select a owner. Once it selects its owner it will bond with the owner's soul and will grow with its owner. *NOTICE: Once soul bound it cannot be lost, if lost it will reappear on the owner. Soul bound object cannot be destroyed in cases where object is damaged it will be immediately repaired.]

- Defense +20
- Damage +15
- MP +20
- Stamina + 20
- MP regen +5
- Stamina regen +5
- EXP +5%
- Weapon absorption (F+). Allows user to absorb weapons of the same rank of the skill into the scarf gaining a portion of its damage and skills *NOTICE: skill rank may lower.*
- Skill connection (E+). Allows user to connect and extend skills of the same rank of the skill to the scarf.
- Strength (F+). Allows user to grab objects to a maximum weight of 100 pounds (45kg).
- Blades (F+). Allows user to materialize fragile blades made of crystals which increases damage, user can also dematerialize the blades. +10 damage.
- Shield (F+). Allows user to materialize fragile shields made of crystals which increases defense, user can also dematerialize the shields. +10 defense.
- Mace (F+). Allows user to materialize fragile maces made of crystals which increases damage, user can dematerialize the maces. +10 damage.

I smiled happily as Ruku had a new ability. "Nice I got a new ability, but... didn't he grow stronger with me, hmm maybe it's every ten levels or something like that. Eh what ever I'll think about that later." I then put everything in my inventory, and checked my stats.

[Status]

Name: (Y/n) Alexander Sinclair

Age- 17

Gender- Male

Race- Unknown

Fame- None

Title- Dragon born

Alias- None

Sacred gear- None

Lv- 6

Exp- (3%)(+5%)

Hp - 250/250 (+5Hp/m)

Mp - 300/300 (+10Mp/m)

Sta - 200/200 (+10Sta/m)

Str - 20

End - 18

Agi - 20

Int - 33

Wis - 20

Luck - 15

Points - 125

Shop Points - 0

Money - ¥20000 ($142.53)

Looking at my stats I saw that I had quite a few points so I decided to invest them. After a bit of contemplation I decided how to divide my points, and looking at my stats I was quite pleased.

[Status]

Name: (Y/n) Alexander Sinclair

Age- 17

Gender- Male

Race- Unknown

Fame- None

Title- Dragon born

Alias- None

Sacred gear- None

Lv- 6

Exp- (3%)(+5%)

Hp - 350/350 (+5Hp/s)

Mp - 445/445 (+10Mp/s)

Sta - 320/320 (+10Sta/s)

Str - 30

End - 30

Agi - 30

Int - 50

Wis - 30

Luck - 35

Points - 51

Shop Points - 0

Money - ¥20000 ($142.53)

*Time skip*

I woke up early in the morning and went to the nearby shop to sell some of the items that I didn't need. As I entered a shop I heard two people arguing but soon stopped as soon as they saw me, I then sold the wine, mead, garnet, necklace, and rings for a total of 690 gold, nice.

"So did something happen?"

Lucan Valerius: "Uh yeah, we did have a bit of a... a break-in. But we still have plenty to sell. Robbers were only after one thing.An ornament, solid gold. In the shape of a dragon's claw."

"I could help you get the claw back if you like me to." I said knowing that the claw was the key to the tomb of bleak falls barrows

Lucan Valerius: "You could? I've got some coin coming in from my last shipment. It's yours if you bring my claw back."

"Yes that would be greatly appreciated." I said and I soon received a quest notification

[Quest: Dragon's claw]

- A golden claw belonging to Lucan Valerius has been stolen, go to bleak falls barrow and retrieve it.
- Rewards: 100Sp, 300Exp, 1 random skill book.

Lucan Valerius: "Now, if you're going to get those thieves, you should head to Bleak Falls Borrow, northwest of town."

Camilla Valerius: "So this is your plan, Lucan." She said in a incredulous voice.

Lucan Valerius: "Yes. So now you don't have to go, do you?" He said in a "in matter of fact" tone

Camilla Valerius: "Oh really? Well I think your new helper here needs a guide." She countered argued.

Lucan Valerius: "Wh- no... ... Oh, by the Eight, fine. But only to the edge of town!" He said in a defeated tone and just looked at the whole scene try not to laugh my ass off at sibling banter. After they finished talking we exited the shop.

Camilla Valerius: "We have to go though town and cross the bridge to get to Bleak falls Borrow. You can see it from here, though. The mountain just over the buildings." I just looked and nodded as I already knew that.

Camilla Valerius: "Those Thieves must be mad, hiding out there. Those old crypts are filled with nothing but traps, trolls, and who knows what else!"

"Hmm maybe there's treasure or something important there." I told her already knowing what they're looking for.

Camilla Valerius: "Hmm maybe that's why. But still I wonder why they only stole Lucan's golden claw. I mean, we have plenty of things in the shop worth just as much coin."

"*shrugs* I don't know." But I lied I did know. "So what's the story about that claw."

Camilla Valerius: "Lucan found the claw about a year after he opened the store. He never quite explained where he got it. He's a tricky one." She said and I nodded. After a minute we arrived at the bridge at the edge of town.

Camilla Valerius: "This is the bridge out of town. The path up the mountain to the northwest leads to Bleak Falls Barrow. I guess I should get back to my brother. He'll throw a fit if I take too long. Such a child." She said and I just laughed and said good by.

Ruku: "She was nice." He said happily.

"Yeah she seems nice, well lets hurry up." I said as I started to walk towards bleak falls barrows.

As I walked down the road I saw a wolf a bit further ahead, so I hid in a bush and took out a long bow and some arrows, as I wanted to practice my archery. As I drew my bow I started to feel a bit nervous, but quickly calmed down, and then I fired it hitting the wolf in the back of the head killing it, I also gained two new skill [Archery] and [Stealth] and two points to intelligence.

"Whoa, I got two new skills." I said smiling as I went to the wolf and searched it, but it didn't have anything interesting so I continued to Bleak falls barrow. As I arrived at the tower I saw two people talking, as I already knew they were bandits I hid behind some large rocks and drew my bow and hit one in the back and he collapsed, I quickly drew another arrow and fired it to the other guy, who was paralyzed from the shock hitting him in the leg knocking him down, I then ran towards them. Taking Antithesis in the form of a great sword out of my inventory and slashed at the guy, but missed, as I didn't know how to wield a sword. He then attacked me but I was able to block it in time.

"Ruku tie him!" I yelled confusing the bandit.

'Will do Mr. (Y/n).' He said as he wrapped around the bandit completely shocking him, I then slashed his head off and I got a notification saying I had the [Swordsmanship] skill. I went to the bandit I had hit in the back with the arrow and checked him, seeing that he was still alive I stabbed him through the neck killing him, the suddenly I felt something behind me and I swing around blocking a axe heading towards my skull.

"Ruku! Blades!" I yelled out loud, and the bandit looked a me in confusion, but soon looked shocked, his gaze went down seeing that two large crystals blades through his chest he then looked straight at me and vomited blood as the life left his eyes, then Ruku dematerialized the blades letting the bandit fall.

"........... I think I'm going to be sick." I said as I felt as I was going to vomit but soon [Gamers mind] took effect calming me down. After I was calm, I looted there weapons and continued towards bleak falls barrow. I soon arrived near the ruins I prepared my bow as I saw three people talking,two men and a woman. One had a bow, another had a hammer, and the last one had a sword and shield. I hid behind a pillar and prepared my bow, aiming at the bowman I drew and fired hitting him in the shoulder shocking them for second giving me enough time to draw again hitting the mace wielder in the leg that was enough for the last one to snap out of her shock and getting into a defensive position, I drew again and fired an arrow hitting the bowman killing him, then swapped my bow for my revolver and started to shoot at the third bandit, she blocked with her shield but it went through, hitting her arm and chest, making her drop her sword then, suddenly I felt Ruku shift on my neck and then the sound of glass shattering and a grunt to my left. Looking to my left I saw the mace guy trying to stand up, I then turned to him and shot him in the head, killing him, I then turned back to the woman and shot at her but nothing happened confusing me, but I quickly realized that I was out of ammo. Seeing the chance she grabbed he sword from the floor and rushed at me, thinking quickly swapped my revolver for a shield and prepared a [Mana shot] concentrating about 20% of My Mp, she then tried to swing at me but I blocked.

"Ruku mace now!" I yelled slightly confusing her, but she she quickly regained her composer as she noticed Ruku in his mace form, and barely block his attack, I then used [Mana shot] while she was distracted and hit her in the back going straight through her chest killing her.

[Level up]

"*Huff* Cool I leveled up. Well lets get this over with." I said as I reloaded my revolver, I then looted the bandits. After I looted the bodies I went to the ruins door and open it as quietly as possible and sneak in. Entering the tomb I saw the bodies of wolves and a humans. Further ahead there were two bandits talking a man and a woman. Taking out my revolver I pointed to the head of the man and shoot him killing him, I then quickly aimed at the woman and shoot at her, hitting her twice in the chest and three times in the stomach killing her.

[Marksmanship lvl up]

After the short battle I looted the Chamber, getting a few weapons, gold and an amethyst, there was also a locked chest. After 1 min I finally opened the chest, I found a bit of gold and an axe. As soon as I finished exploring the room I went through a winding tunnel.

[Time skip to the end (cause I'm lazy)]

After a long trek I arrived to the final chamber. During the trek I had leveled up 4 more times and also found a few more weapons, gold and other stuff, I also leveled up my [Marksmanship] to lv 8, [Swordsmanship] to lv 4, and [Lockpicking] to lv 5. As I entered I reloaded my gun and made sure that everything was in order, as I approach the word wall I suddenly felt as the words were embedded into my head and a notification telling me that I learned [Unrelenting Force], but I quickly dismissed it as I heard the stone coffin shift behind me. I then turned around and pointed my guns towards the Draugr Overlord and started to shoot it, hitting it 3 times in the chest and once in the shoulder, but then it used [Unrelenting Force] knocking me back towards the wall behind me.

"Mierda, fucking pile of bones bastard." I said in pain spiting a small amount of blood, I then looked up only to see the pile of bones swinging it's great sword towards me, but luckily it was to slow so ruku was able to stop him with his shields, giving me the opportunity to kick him to the ground. After it was on the ground I took Antithesis and turned it into an axe, swinging it down into its skull but then I felt a sharp cold pain on my side making me miss and dropped antithesis.

"D-damn it." I said as I looked down seeing the Draugr Overlord's sword embedded in my side. As I looked at my injury, it was about 5 cm long and around 2 inches deep with ice starting to form on it.

"B-bastard." I said in shock, pain and anger looking directly at it as it was starting to get up, but unluckily for bonny ass McGee, Ruku was able to tied it, giving me the opportunity to grab antithesis in its axe from and cleaved its head off.

[Level up]

"Put madre." I said as I sat down taking a minor healing potion and downing it. After about 10 min I got up and looted the chamber, making sure I had the dragonstone. After I made sure I looted everything and then left.

*Time skip*

After arriving at town I gave the claw back to Lucan and his sister Camilla, who were very grateful and gave me 300 gold as a reward for returning it. After leaving the shop I received a notification saying that I had completed the quest and that the rewards were given.

"*Huff* Well that was tiring." I said out loud as I left Riverwood going straight to Whiterun.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"(A/n): So sorry about uploading this so late, but a combination of procrastination and not having internet for about a month and a half really delayed the chapter and to be honest I was only able to upload this by stealing my dad's data, either way I hope you all liked the chapter, peace."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 290 21
{NO MORE UPDATES WILL HAPPEN} [???: Hello... You're dead. ... . . . . . Excuse me, what?] I don't own anything. There will be ocs, cross overs, and w...
330K 4.9K 24
Here's this story's motto: Less thot more plot. Hope you enjoy.
734K 7.7K 41
You are Dante's son and you both moved to Japan for better demon jobs. What adventures will (Y/N) seek. I don't own DMC or Highschool dxd
56.5K 663 23
Request open I don't update often. Sorry