7. Yu-Gi-Oh ARC-V A New Story...

By HungjuiChiu

After Yuzu is taken by Yugo to the Synchro Dimension, the Lancers arrive and they're going to face a lot of c... More

Chapter 1 The Synchro Dimension - "City"
Chapter 2 Mermaids and Dragons
Chapter 3 Synchro Sector
Chapter 4 Super Duelists
Chapter 5 Dark Synchro
Chapter 6 Visit to Security
Chapter 7 Dueling's Most Wanted
Chapter 8 No Cards, No Pardon
Chapter 9 The Man who Threw Away his Draws
Chapter 10 Plans and Surprises
Chapter 11 Siblings vs. Siblings
Chapter 12 The Great Escape
Chapter 13 Duel King - Jack Atlas
Chapter 14 The Light and Darkness of the City
Chapter 15 The Black Rose Witch
Chapter 16 Ghost Force vs. Infernity
Chapter 17 An Out-Of-Reach Shout
Chapter 18 Duel Consequences
Chapter 19 Slaying the Dragon! Yugo vs Sawatari
Chapter 20 Earthbound Pendulum God Ccapac Apu
Chapter 21 Revival of Burno
Chapter 22 Mask of a Clown
Chapter 23 King's Gambit
Chapter 24 The Beauty of Destruction
Chapter 25 Storm of Revolution
Chapter 26 Tech Genius Save
Chapter 27 Our Respective Battlefields
Chapter 28 A Matter of Trust
Chapter 29 Hatred Caused by Sorrow
Chapter 30 A Battle of Trust
Chapter 32 Roget's Request
Chapter 33 Determination Duel
Chapter 34 A Plan and a Promise
Chapter 35 Unyielding Resolve
Chapter 36 The Memories of the Beast
Chapter 37 Academia Attacks
Chapter 38 The True Beginning
Chapter 39 Mark of the Monkey
Chapter 40 Flower Vs. Dragons
Chapter 41 Companion's Feelings
Chapter 42 Truth and Consequences
Chapter 43 Sibling Battle: Manibus
Chapter 44 The Sinister Bell's Chime
Chapter 45 Resentment of Tops
Chapter 46 A Mother and Daughter Duel
Chapter 47 Signs of Doom Part 1
Chapter 48 Signs of Doom Part 2
Chapter 49 Academia Conclusion
Chapter 50 Road Rage
Chapter 51 Friendship Finale Part 1
Chapter 52 Friendship Finale Part 2
Chapter 53 A Vicious Cycle

Chapter 31 Vivian vs. Reisho

99 3 0
By HungjuiChiu

"Now after the victory of Kurosaki Shun, the matches are going to get heated up! Now for the next duel, we will have Akaba Reisho versus Sakaki Vivian!" Melissa says as the crowd cheers.

The remaining Lancers are surprised as Ron says, "What? Akaba Reisho versus Sakaki Vivian? What kind of match-up is this?"

"So that means that either one of them is going to the Underground..." Serena says.

At the Council, Gael says, "You might not like this match-up."

"But most of the Lancers has passed the first round." Gray says.

"It will be no doubt that they will be facing each other." Azul says.

"Let's hope that they provide a good challenge, right? Chairman?"

White Taki says, "Who knows? This might be interesting."

Reiji is just watching the match-up with an unreadable expression, while Reira looks worried.

Yuni says, "The time has come..."

"Yeah..." Yuya says. "I just hope that Reisho and Vivian can handle themselves."

Once the two arrive at the Duel Line, Vivian is thinking about Manibus' words.

"So I should duel normally like I was before?" Vivian asks Manibus.

"Yes, the time hasn't come yet. So it is better that you duel normally with the cards made by your sister." Manibus says. "And that way you won't die if you lose."

"Okay." Vivian says.

Reisho sees Vivian spacing out, he says, "Vivian."

Vivian turns to Reisho and asks, "Yes?"

"Let's hope to have a wonderful duel. To bring smiles to everyone." Reisho says.

Vivian places the cards in the deck and smiles back, "You are right."

"Now let's get the show on the road! Action Field, on! Field Magic, Crossover Accel!" Melissa says. The purple light suffuses the stadium and the surrounding track, and the Action Cards scatter.

"Duel mode, on. Auto-pilot, stand-by." Both D-Wheels declare, and the holographic countdown appears. "Riding Duel, acceleration!" Melissa calls.

"Duel!" Both Vivian and Reisho cry out. (Vivian:4000)(Reisho:4000)

With both D-Wheels rushing out at the same time, Vivian makes a quick accelerate as she rides past Reisho. Melissa says, "Vivian has shown her skills and she gets the first turn."

Reisho says with a smile, "Not bad."

"Thanks. I use Scale 3 Ghost Force Doll Anna and Scale 9 One-eyed Minion to set the Pendulum Scale!"

A doll covered with blood appears as well as the one-eyed monster, they raise to the air and a 3 and a 9 appears under them.

"I use Doll Anna's effect, I send 2 cards to the graveyard." She says as the doll gives out an evil laugh as Vivian sends two cards to the graveyard. "And I end my turn."

"What is this?" Melissa says, "Vivian just set the Pendulum Monsters, but she didn't Pendulum Summon, what is she thinking?"

Ron says, "So she is using that trick, huh?"

Yuni says, "I guess I know what she is aiming for."

"Me too. But still, are you sure she is a Dark Signer?" Katrina asks in worry.

"We will find out when the duel goes on." Yuya says. "But I hope not."

Reisho says, "Although I don't know what you are planning, I think I have to show the seriousness that I have been hiding. My turn."

As he draws the card, he says, "I see...You know, Vivian. I use my Magic Card: Black Hole End!"

Vivian is shocked as well as everyone. Melissa says, "That is the same card that one-turn-kill the opponent in his last duel! Is he going to do the same trick to defeat Vivian?"

Reisho says, "If I have a Magic Card in my hand, I can release it and then give you 1000 damage." He then jumps and gets an Action Card. "I send this Evasion to the graveyard."

A Blackhole appears and it tries to suck Vivian, but Vivian manages to hold the ground. (Vivian:4000-3000)

"You are lucky that the Magic Cards in my hand is useful to me, so I can show you my power." Reisho says.

"It is fine, I also want to see your true strength, how did you beat my Siblings easily, I want to experience that." Vivian says.

Yuni says, "Is she serious? Did she think she can defeat Reisho with his true deck?"

Katrina says, "Yeah...even us and Zarc have trouble with the deck."

Reisho says, "I use Scale 1 Solar Warrior Pluto and Scale 8 Haumea to set the Pendulum Scale!" Reisho yells.

Pluto is a student age warrior with blue armor and a sword that has a small round object on it, while Haumea is a female student age warrior with yellow armor and two small knives with round objects. Both warriors go into the sky and show a Purple Pendulum swaying and 1, 8 below them.

"With this, I can summon Monsters from Level 2 to Level 7! Sway! Pendulum of my soul, Become an Arc and show us the future! Pendulum Summon! Come Forth! Solar Warrior Makemake! (ATK:1500/DEF:1800 LV:4 PS:5) And Solar Warrior: Asteroid! (ATK:1200/DEF:1400 LV:3 PS:7)"

A Green male warrior holding a spear and a purple armored female warrior with a shield appears on the field.

"Akaba Reisho has successfully Pendulum Summoned!" Melissa says.

Reisho asks, "Vivian, are you ready for this?"

"Of course. Come at me." Vivian replies.

"I use Haumea's effect. I can Fusion Summon a Monster using the monsters from the field as materials! I fuse Makemake and Asteroid!" Reisho says as both monsters jump into the Fusion Portal.

Reisho says, "Dragon that comes from the Solar System. Absorb the hottest water that is close to the sun and come forth with your power! Fusion Summon! Come forth! Level 7! Solar Warrior Dragon: Silver Mercury!" (ATK:2000/DEF:2000 LV:7 PS:2)

A Silver Colored dragon with blue stripes appears on the field with a roar. Ron says, "So that is his true Fusion Monster..."

Serena says, "I have never seen him duel before...but this power is abnormal..."

Melissa says, "What a surprise, Reisho has Fusion Summoned!"

Reisho says, "Well I am not finished yet. I use my last card in my hand, Extra Deck Fusion."

As he shows the card, he says, "If I have 2 or more Pendulum Monsters in my Extra Deck, I can Fusion Summon a Monster with them as materials."

"No way..." Vivian says in shock.

"I fuse my Makemake and Asteroid once more!" Reisho says as the two monsters go to the portal again. "Dragon that comes from the Solar System. Rise from the coldness soil and shake your rage! Fusion Summon! Solar Warrior Dragon: Death Saturn!" (ATK:2800/DEF:2200 LV:8 PS:7)

The next dragon is a Purple colored Dragon with bones that attaches to its wings, Melissa says, "Akaba Reisho has summoned two Dragons in a turn! What will Vivian do to counter them?"

Reisho says, "Battle! I attack you directly with Silver Mercury! Hot Silver Bath!" Reisho yells as the monster shoots out the grey-colored water. Vivian gets an Action Card and says, "I use Evasion to negate the battle!"

Vivian shifts her D-Wheel so the attack doesn't work, Reisho says, "I still have Death Saturn. Go! Death Wing!"

Death Saturn flies into the air and then charges at Vivian, Vivian says, "At this time, I use my One-Eyed Minion's effect! I can perform a Fusion Summon using my monsters in the graveyard as materials."

"What?" Reisho is shocked as well as everyone.

"My Shadow Puppets can be treated as Monsters, so I fuse two Shadow Puppets in my graveyard! The dragon that lives in the darkness: rise and show the true strength of the spirits! Fusion Summon!" Vivian says.

Just then, the field suddenly turns dark as a crack appears from the sky. A claw rips it open as a dragon comes out of it.

"Come Forth! Level 8! Ghost Force: Dimension Hunger Dragon!" (ATK:3000/DEF:2500 LV:8 PS:4)

The dragon that looks like Starve Venom, but the color is grey appears. Yuni says, "Although I made this card for her, I never knew that they have some spectacular entrance."

Yuya says, "Yeah..."

Reisho says, "3000 ATK...Damn it..." Reisho says as he gets hit due to the continuing attack. (Reisho:4000-3800)

"I guess I should end my turn." Reisho says. "You are a great duelist to counter my attack."

"Thanks." Vivian smiles. Then Manibus' voice appears in Vivian's head again.

"It seems like your sister has made some powerful cards for you."

"I told you that she will make me happy, I don't hate them." Vivian says.

"I am not saying that I hate them as well, but the rules make us duel for destiny." Manibus says. "Now try to show them your power."

"You bet." Vivian says. "My turn." As she draws the card, she says, "With the set scale, I Pendulum Summon! Come forth!"

Two eyes appear from the darkness stares at the field, causing the crowd to get stunned at what is going to happen.

"Dragon that conceals in the darkness, reveal yourself and glare your enemies below! Level 8! Ghost Force: Dimension Stare Dragon!"(ATK:3000/DEF:2500 LV:8 PS:4)

The dragon appears from the clouds and roars, it looks like Odd-Eyes but the color is purple and dark. Reisho says, "To think that you also have a set of Four dragons..."

Vivian says, "My deck is based on the works my Father wrote. And one of the books tells the story of Zarc, so my sister makes these cards I suppose."

Yuya turns to Yuni, "There is a story about Zarc's rampage? How did Mr. Kobayashi know about this?"

Yuni says, "Well, he was best friends with Dad after all. But I think I made this Odd-Eyes look-like monster overpowered."

Vivian says, "Battle! I use Stare to attack your Saturn! Piercing Glare!"

As the eyes glow, it creates two eye shapes beams and tries to hit Reisho's monster. "No, you don't!" Reisho says. "I use Pluto's effect. I negate the battle and summon a monster from my deck. The dragon that comes from the Solar System. Descend to our very own planet and protect us! Solar Warrior Dragon: Nature Earth!" (ATK:2500/DEF:2000 LV:8 PS:4)

A Dragon that has blue and green colors appear. Risu says, "What's up with these two with dragons?"

Yuni says, "That dragon is the one that can help him summon the monster as powerful as Zarc."

"You mean...just like Astrograph Magician?" Katrina asks.

"Yeah..." Yuya says. Zarc says, "His dragon has equivalent power with mine. So I am proud to say that he is my rival."

Vivian says, "I still have one more monster. Hunger! Devour for the Death! Attack Mercury!"

Just then, Hunger Dragon devours the dragon whole and gives a belch. Reisho is also hurt by the attack. (Reisho:3800-2800)

"Not bad, you destroy my monster." Reisho says.

"I am not finished yet. Hunger Dragon's effect lets me equip your Mercury to this monster, and it gains the effect."

"What?" Reisho says.

"Not only Reisho lost his monster, but Vivian manages to gain Mercury's effect!" Melissa announces.

In the council room, White Taki says, "It seems like she and your brother are quite entertaining."

Reiji just looks at them neutrally while Reira is stunned.

Vivian says, "Mercury's effect is to attack for the second time. So I can attack your Nature Earth. Devour of the Death." (Reisho:2800-2300)

Reisho says, "Wow. I see you have the power as strong as your three other siblings. I am very happy to face you."

"Thank you." Vivian says. "Before I end my turn. I use Stare Dragon's effect. I target itself, which is Dark Attribute. So I can choose to Fusion, Synchro or Xyz Summon a monster using my monsters in the deck as materials."

"What?" Everyone is shocked.

"I choose Ghost Force Tuner Rescue and Ghost Force Gas Spirit to perform Synchro Summon!" The Magic Card turns into 4 stars that become 4 rings and it goes through the gas spirit.

"Dragon that rides the winds, reveal yourself and destroy your enemies in the air! Level 8! Ghost Force: Dimension Turbulence Dragon!"(ATK:3000/DEF:2500 LV:8 PS:4)

A Tornado appears from behind Reisho and it becomes a white dragon. Melissa says, "Another Dragon! It seems like this duel will be more exciting than the last ones!"

Yugo says, "She can use Magic Cards to Synchro Summon?"

"No way..." Risu says. "She should be really talented to do so."

Vivian says, "I end my turn."

Reisho says, "So you have 3 dragons. I am proud of you. But sorry, that I will need to destroy them all. My turn!"

As he draws the card, he says, "Since you summoned a Synchro Monster, how about I show you mine? With the set scale! I Pendulum Summon! Revive from my Extra Deck! Makemake! Asteroid!"

As the two monsters appear on the field, Reisho says, "Then I use New World Draw! Since there are three different types of summoning on the field, so I can draw 3 cards."

Reisho says as he draws, then he smiles. "I use Synchro Summon Carnival!"

"You have that card as well?" Vivian says with a shock.

"I can Synchro Summon two times with the same materials." Reisho says. "I use Makemake's effect to give this monster a level. Then I tune Level 4 Makemake with Level 4 Asteroid."

As the Synchro Summon is processing, he says, "Dragon that comes from the Solar with the rays of light and arrive! Synchro Summon! Level 8! Solar Warrior Dragon: Radiant Venus!" (ATK:2800/DEF:2400 LV:8 PS:3)

A golden-colored dragon appears with a roar, which forces everyone to cover their eyes due to the light. Vivian is also forced to cover her eyes as well.

"Then Darkened whirlwind, reveal hidden wishes on your wings! Synchro Summon! Soar, Level 8! Absolute Black Feather Dragon!" (ATK:2800/DEF:1600 LV:8 PS:12)

The second dragon appears, which causes their marks to glow again.

"Ruka? Your mark is glowing again." Rua says.

"So that is his Signer Dragon..." Ruka says.

Manibus starts to panic as she sees the dragon, she shakes her head and yells, "The Signer Dragon! We must defeat that!"

Vivian holds the monster and says, "Calm down, Manibus..."

Reisho says, "And then I haven't finished, I use Extra Deck Synchro. I tune Makemake with Asteroid!"

The process begins again as Reisho says, "Dragon that comes from the Solar through the sky and blow the winds! Level 7! Solar Warrior Dragon: Typhoon Uranus!" (ATK:2900/DEF:2300 LV:7 PS:8)

A dragon that is under the storm cloud appears and roars, Melissa says, "Three Synchro Dragons in a row! What a surprise."

Yugo says, "This guy is absurdly strong."

Yuya says, "Vivian is in trouble."

Reisho grabs an Action Magic and says, "Now Action Magic, High Dive! I can add 800 ATK to my monster. I choose Venus!" (2800-3600)

"Now battle! I attack your Stare Dragon with Venus! The shine of the Planet!" Reisho yells.

"Before you battle! Turbulence Dragon's effect activates, I can gain 500 LP and you lose 500 LP!" Vivian says. (Vivian:3000-3500)

"Absolute Black Feather's effect negates the effect damage and I can give a counter for it." Reisho says as a counter appears beside Black Feather. (ATK:2800–2100)

Vivian says, "Then since you have Uranus, which is Wind Attribute, I can end the battle phase!"

"Venus can negate the effect of the monster as well." Reisho says.

Then Vivian gets the damage as the Stare Dragon is destroyed. (Vivian:3500-2900)

Melissa says, "Vivian has got damage! Now with the two monsters, what surprise will Reisho do?"

Reisho says, "By removing a counter, I can give you 700 damage." Then the dragon shoots feathers at Vivian. (Vivian:2900-2200)

"I am not finished yet. Uranus' effect let your monsters lose 500 ATK."

"What?" Vivian says.

"Uranus, Absolute Black Feather! Use Pour Slip and Noble Stream!" Reisho says.

The two dragons attack Vivian's monsters, leaving them all empty. (Vivian:2200-1500)

"Now Vivian's field is all empty!" Melissa says in surprise.

Yuni sighs, "Vivian should never underestimate Reisho."

"Yeah..." Katrina says.

Reisho says, "I end my turn."

Vivian says, "You really are interesting. I can see why my siblings have a hard time fighting against you! But you know what? The fun is getting started!"

As she draws the card, she says, "Ladies and Gentlemen! Ghosts will never die because they are already dead. So let me return them from the dead! I Pendulum Summon!"

The three Monsters show their openings once more, and everyone cheers for the summon.

"What do you know! With the Pendulum Summon! She summoned back the monsters that are destroyed!"

Ron says, "As expected..."

Katrina says, "She still uses our Sakaki Catchphrase, so I guess she is still her normal self."

Yuni says, "I think I should go wait for her once the duel ends." Then she leaves, much to Yuya and Katrina's confusion.

Vivian says, "My Stare Dragon's effect depends on the Attribute of the monsters, and I have shown off the Wind and Dark, now let me show you others. But first. I use the Dark one first. Which lets me Xyz Summon! My favorite method! This time I use Cursed Tree and Pumpkin Knight!"

The two monsters go into the galaxy-like portal, she says, "Dragon that lurks in the shadow, rise from the ground and drag your enemies to hell! Xyz Summon! Come forth Rank 8! Ghost Force: Dimension Shadow Dragon!"(ATK:3000/DEF:2500 RNK:8 OVU:2 PS:4)

This time, Vivian's D-Wheel's shadow grows bigger and bigger, then it changes into a black-colored dragon.

"Unbelievable! Like her sister, she performs 4 Summon methods in the duel!" Melissa says in shock.

Reisho says, "So that is the Xyz Dragon..."

Vivian says, "Now Reisho. Let's start the game. Now there are two Overlay Units of my Dragon, choose one you like."

Reisho asks, "Is this a trap?"

"You can guess." Vivian smiles.

"Then I choose the right one." Reisho says. The right one turns into the Cursed Tree, she smiles, "Now I detach the monster to use the effect of the Cursed Tree. I can take your monsters and equip them!"

"What?" Reisho says in horror as all 4 of his dragons leave the field. (ATK:3000-5000)

"What? Reisho's field is now empty! And the Shadow Dragon's ATK goes up to 5000!" Melissa says in surprise.

Katrina says, "Wow...maybe she can win this."

"Yeah. But Reisho still has the effect of the Pluto." Yuya says.

"Battle! I attack you directly with Hunger Dragon! Devour for the Death!" Vivian smiles.

"No you won't. Pluto's effect let me summon a monster and end the battle. Dragon that comes from the Solar System. Now fill with love and come to the rescue! Solar Warrior Dragon: Love Jupiter!" (ATK:2500/DEF:2000 LV:8 PS:6)

This time a pink-colored Dragon with hearts on the body appears, Melissa says, "Reisho has summoned another new dragon! And this one has a lot of hearts!"

Reisho says, "I use its effect, I can take control of one monster on the field when it is summoned successfully. And importantly, you can't negate the effect."

"What?" Vivian is surprised.

"I choose Shadow Dragon of course." Reisho smiles as Vivian grits her teeth, her strongest monster was taken away.

"Then I use Stare Dragon's effect, I destroy your Jupiter and give you damage equal to the ATK!" Vivian says.

"If the effect works, Reisho will have no LP left!" Melissa says in horror as the eyes start to come at Reisho.

An explosion occurs and Reisho is covered inside the clouds. Everyone is looking in curiosity. Vivian asks, "Does it work?"

Just then, much to everyone's surprise, Reisho comes out unharmed. Vivian says, "How..."

Reisho says, "Do you forget your Shadow Dragon's effect? You have a Pumpkin Knight in the Overlay Unit, so I use the effect to negate the effect and destroy your monster. Stare Dragon is going to leave the field now."

Vivian gasps in horror as her dragon is destroyed. She says, "How can I forget my monster's effect? Well, I guess I should end my turn."

Yuya says, "Wow. Reisho is still tough."

"Yeah..." Katrina says.

"My turn." Reisho says as he draws the card. "I Pendulum Summon back my Nature Earth."

As the monster comes back, he says, "I now overlay my two Monsters! Dragon that comes from the Solar System. Now show the Cold and the Fire in the heart! Xyz Summon Come forth! Rank 8! Solar Warrior Dragon: Ice Burn Mars!" (ATK:2600/DEF:2000 RNK:8 OVU:2 PS:5)

As the red and blue dragon appears, Melissa says, "Now Reisho has also performed 4 summons."

Shun says, "So this is the son of the Professor..."

Reisho says, "I am not done yet. I have this card, Extra Deck Xyz. Like the first two, I can overlay my two monsters in the Extra Deck. I choose Makemake and Asteroid. The dragon comes from the Solar System. Rise from the dark sea and lash out at the ocean's rage. Xyz Summon Come forth! Rank 4! Solar Warrior Dragon: Oceanic Neptune!" (ATK:2400/DEF:2000 RNK:4 OVU:2 SC:9)

Another Green colored Dragon with seaweed appears, Yuya says, "He summoned all 8 of his dragons!"

"He never did this to us..." Katrina says in horror.

Serena says, "He is so strong..."

Vivian says, "It seems all 8 planets of the solar system appear, huh?"

Reisho says, "Yeah. By detaching one overlay unit from Oceanic Neptune. I can use a Trap Card from my deck. I choose Planet Alignment. Since I have all 8 Solar Warrior Dragons appear on the field, I can give you damage equal to the dragons that are on the field."

"What?" Vivian says as the 6 dragons form besides the two dragons. Then it flies towards Vivian. Vivian tries to grab an Action Card, but Manibus says, "No, Vivian. Let him win for now."

Vivian understands as she still picks the Action Card, but she gets hit by the Attack. (Vivian:1500-0)

"It is settled, the winner of this match is Akaba Reisho! Who will proceed to the second round." Melissa declares as the crowd cheers for them.

"So she lost..." Ron says. "Akaba Reisho sure is strong."

Yugo says, "Now it is finally either me or Risu. They sure managed to make us wait."

Yuya just looks at the screen, he says, "I guess that Action Card must be Evasion or Miracle. Since Vivian can't use it."

"Yeah..." Katrina says.

Vivian arrives later after Reisho's arrival. Reisho says, "That is a good game."

Vivian says, "Indeed. And since I lost, I suppose that I need to go to the Underground. I guess."

"I am sorry, but don't worry. Our comrades are there, even Yuzu as well." Reisho says.

Vivian is stunned, she says, "Yuzu...is still alive?"

"Well, Sora comes to this dimension and saved her from the fall." Reisho replies.

"I see...So he is now on our side, huh?" Vivian smiles. "I'll get going."

Then she gives him a last smile before walking off. Reisho also goes back to the others.

In the underground, where Vivian is taken by the guards, Manibus says, "Well done, Vivian you have done what I have asked you to do."

Vivian asks, "Are you sure that going to the underground is a good idea? I mean, my friends are there, but..."

"Be patience is one of the keys to success." Mandibuss says.

But both the guards and Vivian stops as Yuni is standing in front of them. Yuni says, "Can you please let me talk to my sister before you take her?"

The guards look at each other and the taller one says, "Make it quick."

Vivian asks, "Sister, what are you doing here?"

Yuni says, "I guess it is time for showing you some truth." She asks, "Do you know why Dad and I want to adopt you?"

Vivian flinches, she says, "Um...I am not sure, isn't it because I am being bullied?"

Yuni says, "That is one reason. But the other reason." She shows her the book of Manibus. Vivian flinches, "How do you get that book?"

"I have been investigating for a while. I want to make a card of Manibus for you, but I can't since the pictures are gone." Yuni says, "This book was also forbidden to read in a time since 1000 people who read the book are missing. I have to guess that it was the work of the Earthbound God."

Vivian starts to form tears as she pulls her sleeves up, then a mark is glowing. Vivian says, "Yeah...I am a Dark Signer...Manibus has been with me all this time..."

She kneels and says, "I am scared. From what you showed me about the battle of Dark Signers and Signers, it means that we will have to duel each other..."

Yuni hugs her, she says, "I know. I also hated this since you are a part of our family."

Vivian's eyes start to glow purple and she says, "Sakaki Yuni, right?"

Yuni quickly jumps from the hug and asks, "Are you Manibus?"

Manibus says, "Yes. Right now I am using my host to talk to you."

"What is your intention to control Vivian?" Yuni asks.

"Relax, I am not like those other Earthbound Gods. Thanks to Vivian, I have seen the kindness of all you and your family. But since Dark and Light can't be together. We will need to duel each other."

Yuni says, "I know..."

Manibus says, "Sakaki Yuni. To stop our god from rising to the field, you will eventually need to duel us, and she will be summoning me. We won't kill you if you lose, but we will be killed if we lose."

Yuni's heart sinks as she says, "Manibus. I can tell you are different from the other Earthbound Gods. Right now I am working on the new pendants, you both will be saved once they are finished."

Manibus says, "Even me? Why are you helping me if I am your enemy?"

"As you said, you are not like the other Earthbound. And I can tell Vivian has affected you as well. I will save both of you, just please wait for me."

Manibus sees her heart and she is telling the truth, she smiles, "Thank you."

After returning the control to Vivian, Yuni says, "Vivian. We should keep this a secret to others, but you can tell Yuzu about it."

Vivian nods and says, "I know. Thank you for everything."

Yuni smiles as they hug once more, then the guards take Vivian away.

Here are a lot of Dragons, in truth, I will have 10 Pendant holders and they will have dragons as well as the Integration Dragon as well. Vivian and Reisho will have one in the future, as well as Yuzu and Ruka. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

And for Manibus, I can say that it is a traitor of the Earthbound Gods, but Vivian will still have to battle the signers later. In the next chapter, I won't be writing a full duel of Risu and Yugo, since the Synchro Arc is too long.

New OC Cards:

Ghost Force Doll Anna:

Dark Attribute, LV5 Scale 3

Fiend/Pendulum/Effect, ATK:1500/DEF:2000

Pendulum Effect: Once per turn, you can send two cards from your hand to the graveyard.

Effect: Once per turn, When this card is special summoned, you can double the attack of this monster and make the opponent's monster's ATK 0.

Ghost Force One-Eyed Minion:

Dark Attribute, LV3 Scale 9

Fiend/Pendulum/Effect, ATK:1200/DEF:1500

Pendulum Effect: Once per turn, you can Fusion Summon a monster using the monsters or Magic Cards (treated as monsters) from the hand, field, or the graveyard in either player's turn.

Effect: Once per turn, you can Fusion Summon a monster using this card and another monster from the hand or the field as materials.

Black Hole End:

Continuous Magic

Effect: You can release a Magic Card to give your opponent 1000 damage.

Solar Warrior Dragon: Silver Mercury:

Water Attribute, LV7 Scale 2

Dragon/Fusion/Pendulum/Effect, ATK:2000/DEF:2000

Pendulum Effect: Once per turn, your opponent loses ATK equal to the original ATK of the monster.

Effect: Two Solar Warrior Monsters.

When this card is on the field, you can treat this card as a Normal Monster. Once per turn, when this card successfully attacks, you can give out a second attack. When this card is destroyed, you can choose to switch the monster with the Pendulum Monster in the Pendulum Zone.

Extra Deck Fusion

Normal Magic:

Effect: You can Fusion Summon using the Extra Deck Normal Pendulum Monsters as materials.

Solar Warrior Dragon: Death Saturn:

Dark Attribute, LV8 Scale 7

Dragon/Fusion/Pendulum/Effect, ATK:2800/DEF:2200

Pendulum Effect: Once per turn, you can pay 1000 LP to destroy your opponent's monster.

Effect: Two Solar Warrior Monsters

When this card is on the field, you can treat this card as a Normal Monster. Once per turn, when this card is destroyed, your opponent has to take damage equal to this monster's ATK. And then you can choose to switch the monster with the Pendulum Monster in the Pendulum Zone.

Ghost Force Dimension Hunger Dragon:

Dark Attribute, LV8 Scale 4

Dragon/Fusion/Pendulum/Effect, ATK:3000/DEF:2500

Pendulum Effect: You can send a card from the deck to the graveyard to resummon this monster.

Effect: Two Ghost Force Monsters or Magic Cards (Treated as Monsters)

When this card destroys a monster, you can equip that destroyed monster to this card and it gains its effect. When this card is destroyed, you can place this card in the Pendulum Zone.

Ghost Force Dimension Stare Dragon:

Dark Attribute, LV8 Scale 4

Dragon/Pendulum/Effect, ATK:3000/DEF:2500

Pendulum Effect: You can send a card from the deck to the graveyard to resummon this monster.

Effect: You can choose from one of the 6 effects depends on the monsters on the field:

Dark: Perform a Fusion, Synchro, Xyz Summon, or Integration using monsters from the deck as materials.

Light: Give your opponent damage equal to that monster's ATK.

Water: You can Negate an effect.

Pyro: You can draw 3 cards.

Earth: You can control the monster your opponent controls.

Wind: End the opponent's battle phase.

Solar Warrior Dragon: Nature Earth:

Earth/Attribute, LV8 Scale 4

Dragon/Pendulum/Effect, ATK:2500/DEF:2000

Pendulum Effect: Once per turn, you can release a monster on the field and make another monster gain its ATK.

Effect: When this card is on the field, you can treat this card as a Normal Monster. Once per turn, you can banish this monster a Fusion, Synchro, Xyz, and Pendulum Monster from the deck, extra deck, or graveyard to do an Integration Summon. When this card is destroyed, you can choose to switch the monster with the Pendulum Monster in the Pendulum Zone.

Ghost Force Tuner Rescue:

Normal Magic

Effect: You can treat this card as an LV4 Tuner Monster to perform a Synchro Summon.

Ghost Force Dimension Turbulence Dragon:

Dark Attribute, LV8 Scale 4

Dragon/Synchro/Pendulum/Effect, ATK:3000/DEF:2500

Pendulum Effect: You can send a card from the deck to the graveyard to resummon this monster.

Effect: One Tuner Monster +One or more non-tuner monsters.

When your opponent declares a battle, your opponent will have to lose 500 LP while you can gain 500 LP. When this card is destroyed, you can place this card in the Pendulum Zone.

New World Draw:

Normal Magic:

Effect: You can draw cards equal to the different summoned monsters on the field.

Solar Warrior Dragon: Radiant Venus:

Light Attribute, LV8 Scale 3

Dragon/Synchro/Pendulum/Effect, ATK:2800/DEF:2400

Pendulum Effect: You can add 1000 ATK to all monsters on the field on your side.

Effect: One Tuner Monster +One or more non-tuner monsters.

When this card is on the field, you can treat this card as a Normal Monster. Once per turn, when this card attacks, Monster effects, Magic, and Trap Cards can't be activated. When this card is destroyed, you can choose to switch the monster with the Pendulum Monster in the Pendulum Zone.

Extra Deck Synchro

Normal Magic:

Effect: You can Synchro Summon using the Extra Deck Normal Pendulum Monsters as materials.

Solar Warrior Dragon: Typhoon Uranus:

Wind Attribute, LV7 Scale 8

Dragon/Synchro/Pendulum/Effect, ATK:2900/DEF:2300

Pendulum Effect: You can destroy all your opponent's Magic and Trap Cards.

Effect: One Tuner Monster +One or more non-tuner monsters.

When this card is on the field, you can treat this card as a Normal Monster. Once per turn, You can lower your opponent's monsters by 500 ATK after a monster is destroyed. When this card is destroyed, you can choose to switch the monster with the Pendulum Monster in the Pendulum Zone.

Ghost Force Dimension Shadow Dragon:

Dark Attribute, Rank 8 Scale 4

Dragon/Xyz/Pendulum/Effect, ATK:3000/DEF:2500

Pendulum Effect: You can send a card from the deck to the graveyard to resummon this monster.

Effect: Two Level 8 Dark Attribute Monsters.

You can let your opponent choose an Overlay Unit, then detach that card to use the effect of that overlay unit. When this card is destroyed, you can place this card in the Pendulum Zone.

Solar Warrior Dragon: Love Jupiter:

Light Attribute, LV8 Scale 4

Dragon/Pendulum/Effect, ATK:2500/DEF:2000

Pendulum Effect: Once per turn, you can take control of a monster on the field.

Effect: When this card is on the field, you can treat this card as a Normal Monster. When this card is summoned, you can take control of a monster my opponent controls. Your opponent can't negate the effect. When this card is destroyed, you can choose to switch the monster with the Pendulum Monster in the Pendulum Zone.

Solar Warrior Dragon: Ice Burn Mars

Pyro Attribute, Rank 8 Scale 5

Dragon/Xyz/Pendulum/Effect, ATK:2600/DEF:2000

Pendulum Effect: You can make one monster's ATK0.

Effect: Two Level 8 Monsters.

When this card is on the field, you can treat this card as a Normal Monster. By detaching one overlay unit, you can summon back a monster from the graveyard. When this card is destroyed, you can choose to switch the monster with the Pendulum Monster in the Pendulum Zone.

Solar Warrior Dragon: Oceanic Neptune

Water Attribute, Rank 4 Scale 9

Dragon/Xyz/Pendulum/Effect, ATK:2400/DEF:2000

Pendulum Effect: You can switch the ATK of two monsters.

Effect: Two Level 4 Monsters.

When this card is on the field, you can treat this card as a Normal Monster. By detaching one overlay unit, you can use a trap card from the deck. When this card is destroyed, you can choose to switch the monster with the Pendulum Monster in the Pendulum Zone.

Planet Alignment.

Normal Trap Card:

Effect: When you have summoned all 8 Solar Warrior Dragons in the duel, you can give your opponent damage equal to the ATK of all Solar Warrior Dragons that are on the field.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

815 13 6
In this story where every Yugioh story is involved in the invasion of Nightshroud.
12.3K 238 48
Yusho Sakaki's disappearance from the Championship Match against Strong Ishijima caused severe consequences for his son, Yuya, forcing him to take on...
2.8K 59 6
Ryuuga Haruto a humble duelist who strives to be the best, travels to Miami City to compete in The Miami Championship to test his skills as a duelist...
902 10 2
What happens when Declan Akaba realizes that there are even more dimensions? He'll make them see a duel between these two. (also there is an alternat...