Finders Keepers

Od xHiddenxo

One of many . All stories that I post belongs to me , Straight out of my imagination. Haha Enjoy and show so... Viac

part 1
intro of the idiots
Part 2
introduction of ROSÉ'S BITCHES
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
introduction of the siblings
Part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
heads up
heads up 2
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
Chapter 54
heads up 3
hii
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
to my awesome readers!
chapter 68
chapter 68 pt 2
chapter 69 JIHYO
chapter 70 MOONBYUL
chapter 71 JISOO
chapter 72 BTSxGOT7
Chapter 73 JOY
chapter 74 Dahyun x Chaeyoung
chapter 75 Lisa x Seulgi
chapter 76 Backstage
chapter 77 THETALK
chapter 78 THE TALK 2
chapter 79 THE TALK 3
chapter 80
chapter 81
I'm sorry
you ready ?
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
chapter 94
chapter 95
chapter 97
chapter 98
chapter 99
chapter 100
chapter 100 (2)
chapter 100 (3)

chapter 96

141 9 2
Od xHiddenxo

Please Note : Reread previous chapter if you don't remember where I left off.. haha

And sorry in advance for the cursing .. there are a lot of those in this chapter..

And .. this is the longest chapter I've written..

Enjoy..
...
..
.

JOY'S POV (and it will be for the most part .. please take note haha..)

Welcome to my hell readers.. haha

Dahyun and I shared a glance at eachother..
This pale human knows what I'm thinking .. she always does..

"Where is Lisa?" Irene asks ..

"Didn't I tell- " Dahyun starts to voice out but Irene cuts in-

"-I don't care Dahyun!! TELL ME WHERE LALISA MANOBAN IS!!" Irene's voice echoes throughout the table..

I chuckle .. I beam at Dahyun and she's smirking ..
She gives me a quick nod and with that I slowly make my way around the girl's table ..
I can feel their eyes on me .. especially Wendy and Rose's..

"Lisa??.. -Well I recall my Beautiful Thai Princess being busy" I raise as I stop behind Irene's chair.. "- busy having loads of FUN with whoever she wants,Irene" I add and her eyes widen,jumping up from her seat.. OH NO YOU DON'T..
I immediately place both my hands on each of her shoulders, pushing her back down into her seat..

"yahh!!!" Irene's voice.. haha..
She wiggles , trying to fight me on us .. but I'm stronger ..

"Irene .. let it go" Rosé say's while beaming into the cold eyes of Irene..

Are they communicating through their eyes ????

They sure did because -

Irene doesn't say a word and stays seated..

Interesting..

"Dahyun wants you girls to stay seated.. and ..- and that means .. -STAY FUCKING SEATED" the words leaving my mouth.. Dahyun chuckles.. ehe

"Why are you treating us like we did something wrong??" Jennie questions.. her feline eyes moving from me to Dahyun..
She's a dangerous one..

"Like we are your enemy" Sana adds..

I chuckle.. my eyes set on Rosé and she's not looking at me..

Still JOY'S pov

"You're definitely not our enemy.." I raise as I make my way behind Rosé's chair.. "-Right,cousin?" I add but Rosé stays silent ,keeping her eyes front ..

Mmm..

I lean forward from behind the chair Rosé's seated in, moving my face next to hers and I'm sure she can feel my breathe down her neck..

I tilt my head to look at her .. she hasn't reacted one bit ..

She's not scared..
She's stubborn!!

-And I'm here to knock some sense into her .. not physically though.. as you can see I haven't touched her.. that would be a dangerous way of handling things..

Jisoo would be proud of me if I knocked some sense into her NOT SO LITTLE chipmunk.. haha..
Not in a physical way.. -for now..

"You smell.. sexy , my Dear Cousin" I voice out..

My face is literally next to hers..
I can smell her scent .. "- and if I'm correct this is your favorite perfume.. ONE got it for you" I add.. Rosé's shoulders tense up with the mention of Jisoo's code name - ONE

But she relaxes immediately the moment she felt herself tensing up.

She's smart and it makes her even more dangerous.

"Sooyoung.. - Why are you here?" Rosé's calm yet dangerous tone echoes..
The girls are beaming at her..

"Why am I here??" I raise .. good question .. I scoff - I'm amused..
I stand up straight .. still not laying a finger on Rosé.. "Why are you still seated, Roseanne?" I add.. not answering her question..

Rosé chuckles.. bringing her hands together.. locking her fingers together..

"Is this about those guy's??" Rosé questions.. "Well - to be completely honest , we do not know them" she adds .. "but .. YOU idiots already know that, right?!" She raises .. her eyes sets on Dahyun..

"ofcourse we know that" Dahyun responds.. her eyes on Rosé..

Rosé smiles..

Dahyun smirks..

And 3 2 1 ..
A staring contest between Rosé and Dahyun has started.. HAHA

"Uh.. is this really necessary?" Jennie breaks the silence and staring contest.

Dahyun immediately sets eyes on Jennie..

"Who told you to speak?" Dahyun raises..

"ARE YOU THE ONE FUCKING ME??" Jennie counter questions .. Her feline eyes burning into Dahyun's.. "You NOT?? -So don't tell me what to do!!" Jennie's pink venom laced tone echoes but Dahyun's eyes don't break away from hers..

Dahyun doesn't scare easily.. I've mentioned this before ..

Rosé and I are smirking.. Jennie Kim is really something else .

But Dahyun Kim is .. worse!!

Dahyun breaks into laughter ..

"Wow .. -I expected nothing less from a KIM!" Dahyun raises.. Jennie scoffs at her words..

Dahyun's lips form into a smile.. but ..-but it wasn't just any smile..
Rosé and I know THAT smile too well..

Dahyun's gaze on Jennie intensifies.. "Tell me,Jennie Kim .. -What's your blood type?" Dahyun asks .. smoothly haha..

Jennie's expression immediately changes..
She's either confused or .. terrified by Dahyun's sudden question..

"What?" Jennie raises .. - she's not terrified at all.. she's completely confused haha..

Dahyun chuckles , she slowly makes her way to where Jennie is seated..

"What's your blood type,Princess?" Dahyun's Venomous yet smooth toned voice echoes throughout the table as she takes slow steps into Jennie's direction..

"Princess" that sounded like Sana's mumbling.. haha .. you jealous Sana?? You should be ..

I hear a chuckle ..
- and it's Rosé..

"Stand down ,SEVEN!" Rosé raises .. Dahyun stops in her tracks the moment she heard Rosé using her code name - SEVEN..

Dahyun chuckles..

All eyes are beaming from Rosé to Dahyun.
Except mine .. this is a norm for me..

still Joy's POV ,
just a reminder haha

Dayhun sets eyes on Rosé, smile on her face ..

"I will not stand down,TWO.. -or should I say, ROSEANNE??" Dahyun counters..

Rosé tenses up immediately and differently after the use of HER code name(TWO).. she looks away and closes her eyes..

Inhale and exhale..

"SPEAK" the words leaving Rosé's mouth as her eye's sets on Dahyun again.. haha she wants us to speak..okay ..

The girls have been quiet..
GOOD .. DON'T INTERFERE..

And let me add. . Something is bothering me about Rosé..

"Roseanne.. -why are you holding back?!" I voice out..

"Holding back?" She counter questions..

"It's a simple question,Roseanne" Dahyun raises.. smirking at Rosé..

"Why are you IDIOTS addressing me like this??" Rosé asks ...

"There is no other way to address you after witnessing that little commotion you girls had with those guy's earlier" I raise ..

"Yet I keep on mentioning that we don't know those guy's and that we did nothing wrong" Rosé counters .. raises.. voices out..

I smirk .. still rooted behind her..

"And THAT'S exactly what you did WRONG,Roseanne.." I raise calm as ever haha "YOU - DID - NOTHING at all -and you call yourself a PARK" the words leaving my mouth .. entering the red tainted ears of my cousin,Roseanne Park.. haha ..

I definitely stepped on a few of Rosé's sentimental buttons because she immediately shot up from her seat and I couldn't allow that.. NOPE!!

Remember when I said I won't get physical???

I lied .. haha

I placed both my hands on Rosé's shoulders..keeping her rooted in her seat..
The same way I did with Irene..

"You know what to do, PARK.. -STAY FUCKING SEATED!!" I raise..
Dahyun smirks..

Rosé chuckles..

"PARK.. huh???" Rosé raises..

I lean forward.. my hands stable on her shoulders..

"Are you not a - PARK?" I ask.. my face next to hers..

"I will kill you" Rosé voices out.. breaths those words out like her breathe is made of fire .. haha

The girls eyes widen..

Dahyun and I are grinning ..

"Oh??? Say that again.. -I Think I just heard Roseanne speak" I raise with a smirk .. obviously teasing her ..

Still JOY'S POV haha

"Who the fuck am I, Sooyoung??" Rosé voices out .. her hands forming into fists on the table..

"The fact that WE had to escort those guys out ourselves should answer your question" I say ..

"THOSE GUY'S WERE FUCKING STUBBORN!!" Rosé defends .. she's mad mad haha.

I chuckle..

"And that should answer your question,cousin" I respond.

Seriously?? A few stubborn guys were a handful??BULLSHIT,Roseanne..

Rosé stays silent ..

"Maybe .. just maybe you've lost your touch,PARK" Dahyun raises.. haha

Rosé immediately beams at her and Dahyun reciprocates her intense stare..

"Say that again.. -I dare you!!" Rosé raises.. her hands flat on the table,fingers spread.

"You might be OLDER than me but that doesn't mean I should do as you say, ROSEANNE" Dahyun responds.. smirk on her face..

"I'm going to kill you" Rosé repeats those words again under gritted teeth..

I have to admit..
I am terrified of Rosé.. and I'm sure Dahyun feels the same way haha but .. we need to do this .. Our fellow idiot has gone soft..

We need to fix that and she needs to admit that she lost her touch..

"You've said that before.. many times" Dahyun raises ..
I beam at Dahyun and she gives me a nod ..

I lean back,standing up straight with my hands still rooted on Rosé's shoulders.. "-and right now WE don't believe you.. -are you still the PARK we know??" I add..

"Tell me about the PARK you know,Sooyoung..Dahyun??" Rosé immediately counters ..

"Should I?" I question.. beaming at Dahyun ..

"Once again.. -is this really necessary??" Jennie speaks .. ONCE AGAIN.. HAHA

Dahyun sets her eyes on the feline girl..

"We told you that we don't know those guy's .. why don't you believe us??" Irene joins in but Dahyun's gaze on Jennie doesn't break and Jennie is returning the same eye contact given..

Haha , intense..

"And besides we were lying about being invited by some guys" Yeri adds and that made Dahyun break her intense staring contest with Jennie..

Dahyun sets her burning gaze on Yeri..
-but Yeri looks away..

She(Dahyun) immediately makes eye contact with Sana.. "You lied?" She questions..

"Technically... -YOU made us lie" Jennie intervenes,speaks..ONCE AGAIN haha

Jennie Kim,please keep shut!!

Dahyun laughs, she sets her eyes on Jennie for the millionth time ..

She clears her throat,about to speak but-

"THANK YOU FOR THE EXPENSIVE WINE" Rosé suddenly raises,her cold tone cutting through the thick tension..

But what caught MY attention was the quick glance and head nod Rosé gave Sana..

What the fuck was that?!!!

"What do you-" Dahyun starts but -

"-Baby??" Sana's voice echoes .. she's calling out to Dahyun in the most cutest way ever ..

-awww so adorable..

Wait ..
No!!!!!

It's a trap!!

Fuck ..

Dahyun immediately sets eyes on her girlfriend,Sana Minatozaki.

Sana's innocent looking eyes beaming into the eyes of Dahyun ..

I can hear Rosé's chuckle and YES ,she planned this ..
She knew Sana is Dahyun's weakness..
She needed a distraction and Sana did so perfectly..

Focus you Pale human!!!!!!

"Kim Dahyun.." another voice echoes throughout the table .. it was -

LISA .. HAHA

Sorry readers .. I hope you enjoying .. I'm just writing whatever comes to mind..

LISA'S POV

Placing my hand on Dahyun's shoulder..

She immediately relaxes at my touch ..

Sana caught her off guard with those puppy looking eyes ..

"Baby, can you please look at me" Sana's voice again but this time her gaze towards Dahyun have changed..

Seriously, Sana is dangerous when she looks at you a certain way and she knows it..

"NOT NOW ,MINATOZAKI" I raise.. Sana beams at me but I immediately look away..

I'm not falling for that ..

I won't make eye contact!

Hell no.. but maybe in a different fanfic haha

"Lisa..???" Joohyun's voice echoes .. oh shit.. I forgot about my own weakness.

Joy and Dahyun knows that JOOHYUN is my weak spot but they also know that I can be ...
- Uh how can I put this into words.. um .. well I can be very -

"Joohyun.. -why the fuck were those guy's here??!!!!!" My voice echoes.. beaming at the love my life..

Joohyun's eye's widen ..
Joy and Dahyun sighs because I lost my cool ..
And Rosé had the biggest smirk on her face .. she knows me so well..

Well ..... I can be very ... honest??blunt??straightforward??but still gay as fuck haha

"I don't know those guys, WE don't know who they are or were,Lisa" Joohyun raises .. formal much??? Hmph!

"Why were they here,Joohyun???? -Wait.. Are those the guy's that invited you?!" I raise ..

"What?? -No!!!" Joohyun raises,eyes widen...haha
"No-one invited us here in the first place,Lisa.. -We made up the whole hot guy's inviting us thing" My Joohyun raises .. truthfully ..

My brain digested her words and so did my stomach ..
I set my eyes on Joohyun.. My beautiful Joohyun..

"You girls intentionally ruined our vacation" I voice out .. and I will stand by my words..

"Excuse me?? -Lisa, are you being serious right now??!!" Joohyun raises .. her beautiful brown orbs staring into my own ..

I miss you baby but I won't tell you that!! Ehe

"I don't know,Joohyun .. Am I?" I raise.. she doesn't respond but someone else does ..

"YOUR ruined Vacation isn't our problem" Jennie ... JENNIE RUBY JANE KIM responds.. I hear Dahyun chuckle at the sound of Jennie's voice.. haha ..

I ignore Jennie's response , keeping my focus and eyes on my girlfriend and she has been reciprocating..

"Did you or did you not know that WE WILL be here,JOOHYUN??" I raise .. I hear Jennie scoff because I just ignored her..
-I don't care Ruby Jane, this is not a JenLisa story .. haha

Sorry not sorry

"I'm not sure what you mean by that Lisa" Joohyun say's..

I inhale .. exhale.. setting my brown orbs on hers ..

"My beautiful Joohyun ... before the Idoits and I decided on coming here ..We WERE invited by a group of BEAUTIFUL WOMEN to join them at their party.." I raise .. and I can feel the tension building up again ..

"What??!! How dare th-!!!" Joohyun's begins to raise but Rosé cuts in

"-Let her finish!" Rosé raises.. Is that Jealousy I smell .. haha

"-So If I told you that the idiots and I are going to attend a party we were personally invited to by THOSE women... -where would you find yourself Right Now?" I question ..

"On a fucking plane TO drag your ass back home with me" Joohyun immediately responds..

"You will leave this place to drag me back home with you,Joohyun??" I raise .. "and answer truthfully!" I add..

"In a heartbeat .. I will" My Joohyun responds.. My beautiful Joohyun..

FINDERS KEEPERS , BABY

"Exactly.." I voice out .. "We didn't choose to be here.. -We HAD to be here and it turned out to be a lie which clearly means that YOU girls ruined our vacation" I add ..

Silence..
I proved my point..

Joohyun's eyes are trying to read what's on my mind but I avert my gaze ..

Actually .. I needed to look away to scan the situation we're in ..

Setting my eyes on the girls table.. I reach out to one of the open bottles.. Taking a few gulps at the sweet yet bitter alcoholic drink..
I can feel the set of eyes on me.. they're watching my every move..
I place the bottle back onto the table.. licking my lips ..

Mmm..

Beginning to scan what the fuck these two idiots got us in..

I beam at Dahyun and this pale idiot is busy having a staring contest with Jennie.. haha wtf happened there..

I look at Joy whom is still standing behind Rosé's chair with her hands rooted on Rosé's shoulders..
Roseanne Park has arrived...
-and that's bad!

"Found what you looking for , Manoban?" Rosé's voice makes me set my eyes on her..

I smile .. "barely.. Roseanne" I say ..

"You sure?" Rosé adds.. reciprocating the smile on my face..

I scoff.. my smile has turned into a smirk..

"Don't expect us to chase after you girls again" I raise .. my eyes not breaking away from Rosé's.. I know Joohyun's eyes are widen by my words..

"We never asked you to" Rosé counters..

Ha!!!

"Rosé!!!" Joohyun's voice echoes.. she obviously disagrees with Rosé..

I chuckle at Rosé and Joohyun's actions..

"Do you feel the same way,Sana?" Dahyun raises .. beaming at her precious Sana..

"I- .." Sana...

"-I feel flattered that you came running after me, Joy" Wendy cuts in..hahahaha

Joy scoffs at Wendy's response.
Dahyun glares at Wendy for interrupting Sana ..

"I'm not here for you!!" Joy raises,directed at Wendy..

"But you are .. HERE ,Park" Rosé raises.. with a smirk.. her eyes still on me ..

Joy scoffs again and tightens her grip on Rosé's shoulders..
A unreadable sound coming from Rosé's mouth..

"Sooyoung,Relax" I raise .. beaming at her .. she nods..

Rosé knows how to get into Joy's head but I won't let that happen..

Setting my eyes on Rosé again..

"We'll be heading out" I voice out ..

Rosé laughs..
Dangerous.. haha

"What was the point in coming here in the first place,Lalisa?" She asks,doing a little head tilt..

"You think you smart,don't you Roseanne??" I raise .. Rosé doesn't respond..
Good .. because she knows I'm being serious right now.. she's rubbing me the wrong way..

I feel Dahyun and Joy's eyes on me .. they know I'm about to explode..

"We're here and all you girls can say is - WE DIDN'T KNOW THOSE GUY'S...
-WE DID NOTHING WRONG .. but you lied to us in the first place and you made us jump on a plane out of Jealousy.. - chasing after our lovers whom apparently were invited by some dicks.. -IT'S-ALL-FUCKING-LIES!!!... -how fucking dare you!!!!" My voice echoes throughout the table.. slamming my hands on the table.. making the girls flinch.. except for Rosé.. haha

Silence .. music to my fucking ears!!

I feel Dahyun's hand on my shoulder .. she wants me to calm down..
I'm fucking calm.. seriously.. I am..

"Baby.." Joohyun's voice I chose to ignore..

"You should tell my cousin to let go" Rosé raises in a calm yet dangerous tone..she's referring to Joy's hold on her shoulders..

I smirk..

"You finally decided to come out and play,Roseanne??really?? It's been a while" I raise ..

"It sure has" Rosé say's..

"But I think that would be a bad idea" I Raise .. making my way around the table.. Dahyun's eyes on me while Joy keeps her focus on Rosé.. "how about .. YOU LET US GO?" I add.. and Rosé laughs ..

I beam at Joy .. She and Dahyun definitely fucked up because there's no way Rosé is going to let us go that easy ..

"You came here to chase off those stubborn guys right?" Rosé raises..

"Correct" I respond..

"But these two idiots(Joy and Dahyun) decided on prolonging your stay on OUR VACATION" Rosé voices out.. "-and now you want to leave to get back to YOUR STUPID LITTLE VACATION .. BUT .. I am in your way.. -am I right,Lalisa?" Rosé voices out ..

Stupid little vacation - Yeah Rosé's definitely jealous about those women inviting us ..

"I'm not going to apologize on their behalf,Roseanne" I raise..

"Apologize?? For what??!!!!! They were the ones that lied to us!!" Dahyun's voice echoes ..

"And we apologize .. -for lying ofcourse" Rosé say's,smile on her face , her eyes not leaving mine ...

I can feel Dahyun's eyes on me.. she's going to explode and I need to do something before that happens..

I close my eyes ..taking a deep breathe..
Immediately opening my eyes and setting them on Joy.. trailing my gaze down to the hold she has on Rosé..

Silence ..
Complete silence .. music to my ears haha..
I'm busy thinking of a way to get Dahyun,Joy and myself out this place.. alive.. haha ..

Rosé won't kill us .. believe me .. but she will hurt us.. she knows all our weaknesses..

"Lisa ..??" Joohyun's voice calling my name once again .. "Lisayaa.. will you look at me for fuck sake!!!!!" She adds.. getting up from her seat but Joy immediately places her one hand on Joohyun's shoulder about to get her back into her seat but that was A BIG FUCKING MISTAKE..

Why????

Well .. firstly - Nobody touches MY JOOHYUN..

And secondly - Joy let go of her hold on Rosé..

Yes .. Roseanne Park is free haha

Joy,Dahyun and Myself knew right then that we are fucked haha ..
-And because we heard the Venomous chuckle filling the table which was coming from Rosé's mouth ..

"Why the fuck did you touch my girl, you idiot!!!" I raise .. My flustered Joohyun beams at me .. so fucking adorable!!

I get dragged back to earth and back to our current situation by Dahyun's quick movement beside me..
She moves pass me ,obviously retreating..
My eyes set on Joy and she's busy taking steps away from the girls table,away from Rosé ..

I need to RETREAT,aswell!!

Rose's chuckle turns into laughter..

"In a rush.. aren't we?" Rosé's voice echoes ..
Joy and Dahyun are infront of me but not for long as I feel my body being yanked back..
I beam behind me and I find Rosé's hand tightly wrapped around my wrist, she's up from her seat..

I'm going to die .. haha .. BYE

"Yahh!!! What are you doing to MY BABY?!!" My Joohyun raises , not seated anymore..

-baby save yourself and don't date anyone else when I'm gone!!!!!!

"Irene .. not .. now" I hear Rosé say behind me and with that I turn around .. facing her ..
-okay,let's play Roseanne..

Rosé's burning gaze on me.. I could melt.. haha

"You were talking big not too long ago and now you're running.... - that's depressing,Lalisa" Rosé raises..

"I- .. I wasn't running,Rosé" I say .. Rosé chuckles .. she glances behind me .. smiling while beaming at Joy and Dahyun.. she sets her eyes on me again..

"What happened to calling me Roseanne, Lalisa???" She raises.. she tightens her hold on my wrist.. I can feel her nails digging into my skin..

Think Lisa.. think!!!

"I have something even better" I raise.. digging my own grave ..

"You do??" Rosé raises.. she steps closer .. "go ahead , Manoban" she adds.. I can feel her breathe on my face..

Fuck..

I know Joy and Dahyun are waiting on me ..

And they know that I can get myself out of Rosé's hold and that means .. I have to play dirty.. haha

I take a step forward ,closing the distance.. Rosé raises an eyebrow with one of her signature smirks planted on her face.. waiting on my next move..

"Chaeng .. Saranghaeyo (I love you)" the words leaving my mouth in the most cutest tone ever, beaming at her the way Sana did with Dahyun ..
Rosé adores my cute little monkey side haha..

LALISA MANOBAN AEGYO ACTIVATED ..haha

Rosé's burning gaze falters and her hold on my wrist loosens a bit and that's all I needed to pull my hand back .. "SIKE!!!" I add and immediately run off.. haha

I can feel Rosé's gaze on my retreating figure and I know she won't run after my coward ass.

Meeting up with Joy and Dahyun halfway through ..

"You chose death Lalisa!" Joy's voice echoes beside me as we speedwalk out of this place hahaha

"I know.. but she have to find us first" I say .. Joy and Dahyun chuckles nervously ..

We could hear our girlfriend's calling for us but .. we could also hear Rosé's evil fucking laugh..

We need to go ..

And we did..

We left haha
..

We made it to the parking where the rest of the idiots are waiting.

"What the fuck?? Why are you walking like that?" Jisoo questions .. beaming at us ..

"We need to go.. now!!" I raise ..

"What?? Where are the girls?" Seulgi questions.. confusingly

"Inside" Dahyun says ..

"Are they coming?" Mino questions ..

"Is Nayeon coming too?" Jeongyeon adds ...

"No" Joy say's .. haha .. Dahyun and Joy are traumatized but it's their own fault.

"But Roseanne Park will.. so we need to go,Right Now!!!" I add

Jisoo and Mina's Eyes widen with the mention of ROSEANNE PARK.. HAHA

"What the fuck did you do?!!!!" Jisoo's voice echoes.. EHE??

"GET IN- .. now!!!!!" Mina's voice..

Yep .. our Dangerous Mina knows about OUR DANGEROUS ROSEANNE PARK ..

And with quick movement .. -we left that place haha ..

We were runners .. track stars .. you know..

We eventually ended up back at our vacation spot because for one reason and one reason only..
-We can hide here haha .. until our vacation is over ofcourse.. But .. I have a feeling that Rosé and the girls will be here before it ends ..

"Who unleashed TWO?!!!" Jacob's voice echoes .. his eyes are set on us..

It's still Lisa's POV

"Is .. is she looking for us?" Jisoo nervously asks .. haha

Obviously she is..

9pm

It's still the same night..
We are settled in the entertainment area of the apartment booked for our vacation .
We've been drinking .. but not too much ..
Joy and Dahyun told us what happened before I arrived and Jisoo wanted to strangle the two idiots.. haha

We've explained to Chaeyoung,Jeongyeon and Mino about the situation at hand and they immediately said a little prayer.. scared as fuck obviously. .

We didn't have to explain too much to Seulgi .. she's been with us long enough to know the wrath of our Australian Princess.. Roseanne Park..

"she's breathing down my neck .. girls .. what did you do?!!!!!" Jacob raises.. serious ..as .. fuck.. haha .. he lowers his head ,takes a breath .. and we all can see his lips form into a smirk as his eyes set on us again .. "Well good luck ..I've missed seeing TWO in action.. I'll get some popcorn ready" he adds .. grinning ..

"fuck you Jacob!!!!" Jisoo's voice echoes .. we all watch Jacob leave while laughing his ass off..

It's true .. Rosé is his favorite
-biased asshole..

What happened to OT4 or .. OT5 or .. OT9 .. I don't really understand that shit haha ..

Moving along ..

Jacob won't rat us out .. and Rosé knows it.
His loyal and believes in putting in work to get shit done..

He wants Rosé to find us on her own ..
Besides.. she won't really kill us..

I guess she won't..

You love us right?? Rosé??

Rosé???????????????? Or should I say Roseanne..

ROSE'S POV

9:40pm

"found you" I voice out .. smirk on my face while my eyes are set on my laptop.

"So that's where they are staying .. hmm .. not bad" Irene raises ..

The girls and I are settled in at our vacation place and we just found the location of our girlfriend's ..

I've had a long talk with them about what the hell just happened and they were actually looking at me with proud eyes .. haha ..
Seeing how the idiots scattered the moment I got free made them somewhat happy or thrilled ..
-weird I know..

These girls aren't as innocent as they look .. and it excites me..

It excites me knowing that the girl's and I are going to bring hell to those idiots.. - to my idiot of a cousin,Joy!!!!! And Lisa... ugh.. Lalisa Manoban.. Saranghae my ass..

They wanted to unleash the demon in me.. well get ready idiots!!!

"Handle Jisoo" I raise .. directed at Jennie .. she nods ..
I know she wants to take a swing at Dahyun haha

"I'll handle Seulgi" Irene raises..

"Mina" Sana Raises..

"Joy" Yeri Raise's

"I'll know what to do with Dahyun" Nayeon says.. and I believe her..

"And I have .. Lalisa Manoban!!!" I voice out ..

"Mino,Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon shouldn't be included but letting them off easy would be a total waste!" I raise.. setting my eyes on Wendy.. "I got a few ideas in mind and Seungwan(Wendy) I need YOU and YOUR brilliant mind!" I add.. beaming at a smirking Wendy.. She understood the assignment.. haha

"Torturing Jeongyeon would make my whole year" Nayeon raises happily.. haha ..

Let the games begin ..

Idiots!!!!!

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

233K 4.1K 40
G!P ⚠️
7.1K 154 9
Well nothing to say.....just read it and find out by yourself
151K 3K 54
We've been married for five years now. I got her, she got me... I thought nothing would break us apart... I thought I was the only woman in her li...
ASYLUM Od c

Fan fikcia

186K 5.3K 31
just read 😊 this is angst 😶