Hotel Transylvania

By thelittleblackghost

Male Mavis x Female Reader Based on the movie Hotel Transylvania. (Y/n) = Your Name (H/l) = Hair Length (H/c)... More

Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Welcome to Hotel Transylvania
Chapter 3: Human Village
Chapter 4: Zing
Chapter 5: The New Party Planners
Chapter 7: Staying on Schedule
Chapter 8: Sunrise
Chapter 9: Table Chase
Chapter 10: Lady Lubov
Chapter 11: Birthday Disaster
Chapter 12: Martha's Gift
Chapter 13: Getting (Y/n) Back
Chapter 14: The End

Chapter 6: Secret Tunnels

31.9K 1.1K 1K
By thelittleblackghost

——————————🦇——————————

Dracula stomped quickly down the secret tunnel, with a torch in his hand while (Y/n) and Johnny followed behind him.

"Where are we going?" (Y/n) asked.

"Just getting rid of you through a secret tunnel so he doesn't see us." Dracula explained.

"So, can I ask you a question? Is that real, about the garlic thing?" Johnny asked.

"Yes, I cannot have it. My throat swells." He answered.

"Huh." Johnny hummed. "Wooden stake to the heart?"

"Yeah, well who wouldn't that kill?" Dracula responded.

"Fair enough." (Y/n) nodded.

Dracula kept walking down the dark corridor when he came to a dead end. He groaned in frustration, before walking back the way he came.

...

Dracula rounded a corner, the two siblings still close behind him, and he lead them to a different corridor.

"Ah, here we go." He pulled a torch on the wall and opened up a secret door that lead to a bedroom.

On the bed we're two very small bugs, and they were squeaking angrily.

"Ah, I'm so sorry! I'm a little lost! Yes, I know it's your honeymoon. Go back to doing what you were doing."

Dracula pushed Johnny and (Y/n) out of the room and closed the wall.

...

"I'm not down here much. It's meant to be an exit if humans ever invade." Dracula told them, as he lead them down another tunnel.

"Wow, so we're like the first humans to ever be here? Cool!" Johnny exclaimed.

Dracula came up to another lever. "Oh boy. I think this is it."

He pulled it and a wall opened to reveal the skeleton woman taking a shower. She saw them and screamed.

"I'm terribly sorry! My mistake!" Dracula apologized.

Her husband came in and opened the shower curtain. "What is wrong with you people?!" He bellowed, throwing a cloth at Dracula.

...

Dracula lead them down yet another hallway, and came to yet another lever.

"Alright, third times a-."

The secret door opened to reveal Frank, Murray, and Wayne fighting with three zombies.

Frank threw one across the room, while Wayne had one in his mouth, and Murray was using one like a pogo stick.

Dracula frantically tried to close the door, but Frank looked up and saw him.

"Drac?"

Dracula pushed Johnny and (Y/n) aside. "Yes, Frankie?"

"Hey, buddy. Watcha been doing?" Frank asked

"Don't move." Dracula whispered to Johnny and (Y/n).

"Never mind that! What have you been doing?" Dracula snapped, seeing the fight.

"We wanted to rehearse our big number for Maven's party, and then these losers wouldn't get off the bandstand." Wayne explained.

"Okay, put down zombie Mozart, Bach and Beethoven this instant." Dracula ordered.

All three released the zombies and they stood up.

"Did you get to rehearse at all, zombie Beethoven?"

Zombie Beethoven shook his head.

"Listen Drac, we wanted to play something, like old times." Wayne said. "We even thought maybe you'd sing with us."

Dracula chuckled. "Come on guys, you know I haven't sung in public since, Martha."

"Yeah, but we just thought how much, you know, Maven would love it." Frank suggested.

"I said no!" He snarled, baring his fangs. "Don't ask me again!"

"Okay. Now, let's hug the zombies. Let's all make up." Dracula told them calmly.

(Y/n) was peering at the scene from around the corner when Maven suddenly hung upside down in front of her face.

"Hey." He greeted, and (Y/n) jumped back. "What are you doing here? I thought you'd be planning."

"Um..." the girl tried to think of an excuse when Johnny jumped in.

"Oh hey. I never caught your name."

Maven moved off the ceiling to stand on the floor. "I'm Maven."

"I love your name. It's very unique." (Y/n) complimented.

Maven smiled at her. "Thanks. My mom picked it." Maven looked over at Johnny. "What's yours?"

"Oh uh..." Johnny panicked, before feeling his hair. "Well, obviously I'm Frankenstein." He replied casually.

"No you're not. Frankenstein is my uncles name. The guy hugging zombie Mozart."

Maven gestured behind him to Frank, to was about to strangle zombie Mozart.

"Right, of course he's your uncle." Johnny smiled awkwardly. "Well, see, I'm not 'the' Frankenstein. I'm his cousin, Johnny-stein?" He shrugged.

"Johnny-stein?" Maven said.

"Johnny-stein?" (Y/n) asked with a raised eyebrow.

Suddenly, a spider dropped down behind Johnny and (Y/n).

"Hey, Maven." It greeted, making Johnny and (Y/n) shriek and jump back.

(Y/n) backed into Maven's chest by accident, and he wrapped his arms around her waist to steady her.

"Woah, careful Little Lamb. I wouldn't want you to chip a fang." He joked lightly.

Johnny wasn't so lucky, and backed up all the way into the room, and fell onto his back. Frank stomped towards him, but Dracula stepped in front of him.

"Who is that?" Frank asked, pointing at Johnny.

"Are these monsters gonna kill me?" Johnny whispered.

"Not as long as they think you're a monster." Dracula whispered back.

"Huh. That's kinda racist." Johnny pointed out.

"We'll talk later." Dracula deadpanned.

Dracula faces towards his friends, but before he could say anything, Johnny walked out from behind him, moaning and doing a bad Frankenstein impression.

Frank have him a weird look. "W-What's going on? Is he making fun of me?"

Dracula pushed Johnny behind him. "No, no. No, he's not, because...because..."

"He's your cousin. Johnny-stein." Maven cut in.

"Yes, yes, yes." Dracula agreed.

Behind him, Maven walked over to a counter with his hand linked with (Y/n)'s. He put his hands onto her waist and lifted her up so she was sitting on it, before he hopped up and sat next to her.

"I don't have no cousins." Frank grumbled.

"No, no, you do. He's your sixth cousin, three times removed."

"On your right arm's side." Johnny added.

Frank looked down at his arm. "You have a cousin?"

"Frank if your arm could talk it would tell you that the original owner of your arm had a brother." Dracula reassured him.

"Who married a woman." Johnny continued.

"Who was..." Dracula slid his hand across his throat for emphasis.

"For strangling a pig." Johnny explained.

"I have pig strangling blood in my arm?!" Frank exclaimed. "That's kind of cool."

Frank shrugged and roughly shook Johnny's hand. "Well cuz, great to meet you."

(Y/n) breathed a sigh of relief that he had bought it, before she went back to talking with Maven, who had been looking at her this whole time with half-lidded eyes, and a goofy smile.

"So, what brings you here, Johnny?" A voice asked.

Johnny jumped and looked around. "What was that?"

"Oh, sorry. I should really clear my throat before I speak." Griffin said, moving to the other side of Johnny.

This gave him a view of Maven and (Y/n) sitting shoulder to shoulder and talking very intently to each other.

"Woah! More importantly, who is Maven's new friend?"

Everyone's heads snapped towards Maven and (Y/n). The two felt eyes on them and turned to see everyone staring at them.

(Y/n) leaned back and her face flushed in embarrassment, while Maven looked at the group with pride, and threw an arm over her shoulder.

"This is (Y/n)." Maven introduced.

The girl awkwardly waved, and Frank, Wayne, and Murray's mouths dropped.

"Hey, dude, why you feelin' up my sister like that?" Johnny asked, his protective big brother instincts kicking in.

"Wait, you two are siblings? How is that even possible?" Wayne asked.

"Uh...I'm adopted!" (Y/n) quickly blurted out.

The gang all shrugged and nodded, finding that very believable.

"So, what brings you and your brother here?" Griffin asked.

"Uh...party planning?" (Y/n) shrugged.

"Yes, I have recruited Mr. Stein and Miss (Y/n) to help me with Maven's birthday party." Dracula explained.

"Wait a minute, you asked for help?" Murray asked in disbelief.

"Captain Control Freak?" Wayne added.

"It's Count. And yes, I thought having a Maven contemporary would be useful." Dracula adjusted his collar.

"Yeah. He totally needed a fresh perspective." Johnny said, making Dracula glare at him.

The guys perked up. "Okay Johnny, (Y/n), Mr. Tight Coffin over there was planning to have these powdered lame-os play at the party." Wayne gestured to the zombies.

"So, anyways, we thought we could liven things up a bit." Frank explained.

(Y/n) hopped down from the counter and walked next to Johnny. "Woah! You all play? That's so cool. Let's check you guys out!"

Frank, Wayne, Murray, and Griffin stood on stage playing a very soft melody.

Frank: "Maven, I can't believe it's your big night."

Maven, Dracula, Johnny, and (Y/n) all stared at them in shock and disbelief.

Maven put his head to his forehead and sighed in embarrassment. (Y/n) looked over and placed a comforting hand on his shoulder, making him look up and smiled sheepishly at her.

Murray: "Seems like only yesterday you were eating mosquitos."

Wayne and Griffin: "But now you're eating frogs and mice."

Frank: "Scarfing them down like Doritos."

All: "Where did the time go."

"Woah, Woah, Woah. Hold on guys." Johnny cut them off. "It's cute, but kinda old school."

"Yes, thank you, Johnny." Dracula agreed.

"You gotta shake things up a little!" (Y/n) said, wiggling her shoulders and hips a little to emphasize her point.

"Here, let me show you." Johnny ran up and grabbed Murray's guitar.

"You're gonna love this!" (Y/n) squealed, elbowing Maven lightly.

He chuckled and sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck. "If you say so, Little Lamb."

"Werewolf man, give me a jam!" Johnny yelled.

Wayne hesitantly played some notes on his keyboard.

"Two, three, four!"

Johnny started playing Murray's guitar with a more upbeat melody, and everyone stared at him in shock.

Johnny: "Vampire guy with the fangy fangs, hair real shaggy with the bangy bangs."

(Y/n) and other monsters began to dance in front of the stage. Maven watched her dance and thought she was the cutest thing ever.

(Y/n) went over to Maven and bumped his hip with her hip, and motioned for him to come dance with her. Maven blushed, and shyly shook his head, but (Y/n) took his hands and made him face her. He stared into her beautiful eyes and twirled her under his arm, and began swaying to the beat.

Johnny: "Little vampire is no longer a tween, legal bat guy turning one-eighteen!"

Crowd: "One-eighteen!"

Johnny: "Yeah! Say one-eighteen!"

Crowd: "One-eighteen!"

Johnny: "Yeah! Stage dive!"

Johnny ran forward and jumped off the stage, and face planted into the ground, making (Y/n) grimace.

"Awesome." Johnny mumbled.

"I am so blown away right now!" Maven announced, placing his hands on (Y/n)'s shoulders, pulling her towards his face.

Frank stomped through the crowd and picked Johnny up by the back of his jacket with one arm, and picked (Y/n) up by her waist with the other

"I think my cuz and his sister are gonna make this the best party ever!" He screamed.

Frank put them down, and other monsters crowded around them to make suggestions for the party.

Suddenly, Dracula floated into the air and his booming voice cut through the crowd.

"We're not doing any of that!" He declared. "We have got to stay on schedule, alright?"

Maven groaned. "Alright Dad, alright." He then put his hands on (Y/n)'s shoulders and pulled her closer to his side. "(Y/n), you're coming too. And Johnny."

The other monsters agreed, and Dracula glared at all of them, especially Johnny and (Y/n) he didn't like the fact that everyone was getting too cozy around humans.

——————————🦇——————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

608K 18.4K 16
Male Isabela Madrigal x Female Reader Based on the Disney movie Encanto. (Y/n) = Your Name (H/l) = Hair Length (H/c) = Hair Color (E/c) = Eye Color (...
296K 9.7K 14
Male Mavis x Female Reader Based on the movie Hotel Transylvania 2 (Y/n) = Your Name (H/l) = Hair Length (H/c) = Hair Color (E/c) = Eye Color (S/c) =...
200K 7.9K 15
Book 1 Captain Jack Sparrow x Female Reader Based off the Disney movie series Pirates of the Caribbean (Y/n) = Your Name (L/n) = Last Name (H/l) = H...
402K 13.6K 16
Male Violet x Female Reader Based off of the movie The Incredibles (Y/n) = Your Name (L/n) = Last Name (H/l) = Hair Length (H/c) = Hair Color (E/c)...