The USM enters a fantasy world

Autorstwa AHT08FriendlyLogi

Hello there. 'General Kenobi' Jokes aside, this is my first attempt at writing. Let me know if I do something... Więcej

Prolonged Exposure.
Crimson Light 091 has arrived, where are we heading commander.
Cover blown, OCL Enforcers activated.
USM deployment authorized
USM/OCL current FOB's
OCL logistical work
The shattering of reality begins, all hell soon breaks loose.
Special Response Team
Air assault in progress.
The Mega Corp's arrives.
Intermission I
First actual contact
Wait, the UNF exists?
To defend our Mother Earth from any alien attack...
Orbital Defense Satellite uplink established.
Hippity hoppity this city is now AB property.
Firestone
Reality destabilized, extract. (Final chapter?)
The reworking has begun.
it has been done.

Intermission II 'The beginning, is not the end'

23 1 0
Autorstwa AHT08FriendlyLogi

(A/N: When you get the super shotgun from doom and hear Hell's Gate on repeat.)

Preview of stories:

"The WMC will have to adapt....T-dolls? No, i haven't seen them in action."

"V.S.S Singularity exiting warp- what the!? Unknown vessels? I need to clean my processing core, what are Mass Effect drives?"

"It has begun, Mr. Frost...Ace Combat, why not see that universe?"

"The Nova Corp's have deemed the star wars universe a prime target for peacekeeper operations, prepare ten thousand capital ships and five point three million escorts for warp. And get three supercarriers with those ships, preferably the ones with three times the size of planet's like Mars."

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

25 1 9
Well, this explanation for the madness you're about to read is a bit of a long one. This is basically a somewhat continuation of my previous fic: Poo...
23.8K 677 18
In the vast expanse of the cosmos, the Galactic Imperium stands as the bastion of order and civilization, its legacy stretching across a millennium...
20 1 4
This is my version of The Battle of Coruscant that we saw a bit of during Star Wars Episode 3. Basically, how I think things went before Obi-Wan and...
4.2K 63 10
NOTE: For the sake of this story and its timeline I have extended the Clone Wars by about five years or so but the EXACT number of added years is unk...