Dead and Alive (Male Reader x...

By DEMGSC1920

Ever since Blake left the White Fang, Y/N has always been skeptical and worried about the White Fang itself... More

Bio
Prologue
(Vol 1) Chapter 1: Beacon Academy
(Vol 1) Chapter 2: Initiation Pt 1
(Vol 1) Chapter 3: Initiation Pt 2
(Vol 1) Chapter 4: The talk
(Vol 1) Chapter 5: Racism
(Vol 1) Chapter 6: Forever Fall
(Vol 1) Chapter 7: Schnee vs Taurus
(Vol 1 Finale) Chapter 8: The White Fang
Team CATE Bio
Dreams and Nightmares Trailer
(D&N) Chapter 10: The fight
(D&N) Chapter 11: 2nd Round
(D&N) Chapter 12: Train Fight
(D&N) Chapter 13: Leave me alone!
(D&N) Chapter 14: The Brother
(D&N) Chapter 15: The Final Round
(D&N) Chapter 16: One Last Stand
(D&N Finale) Chapter 17: Team CATE
(Vol 2) Chapter 18: Food Fight
(Vol 2) Chapter 19: The Secret

(D&N) Chapter 9: Entering the Dream

1.2K 28 1
By DEMGSC1920

Scene shows a mansion... Schnee mansion, as gunshots were heard as well as blood splattering.

???: Get him!

???: He's going after the children!

???: Stop him!

More blood and gunshots were heard, as scene shows White Fang shooting at Atlas soldiers, some covered but others were shot down. White Fang members were shot down too, but far less, as more soldiers were hiding.

Soldier #1: We need to get out!

They dodged a bullet and shot another White Fang down and covered again.

Soldier #2: We need to buh her enough time!

From the window, a grenade broke through it, as the two soldiers sees it as well the remaining... seeing it was-

Soldier #2: GRENADE!!!

The grenade takes them all, as the White Fang covered themselves from the explosion, quite shocked, until seconds later they look up, the entire hallway and part of the rooms was destroyed, everyone burned or literally died.

(Starts music at 5:35)

The White Fang looked back, hearing heavy steps, as slowly they moved to the sides, as it shows the military pants and boots of someone while walking later showing the leather jacket and hood on with gloves.The figure walks seeing one last soldier, groaning since he was missing a leg, until he looked back, looking in shock.

Soldier #3: White Death.

White Death: Atlas... the kingdom where monsters are created... the worst of the worst. Then they blame the other kingdoms and even the Faunus, all because we are different, we are treated differently.

Soldier #3: Monster.

White Death: I'm worse than that. There's only one way to survive. Tell me where are the other Schnee's.

Soldier #3: *weakly* Neveeer.

White Death sees a photo in his helmet, falling as he grabs it, seeing him with a woman and a girl... his daughter.

Soldier #3: No... please do not-

He stops as White Death puts a foot in his neck, slowly breaking.

White Death: I don't hurt kids, only monsters, she can live her life without a father.

He breaks his neck slowly until SNAP... it was done. He took his foot of his neck and looked back at the White Fang.

(Ends music)

White Death: Spread out! Find them!

He walked to another direction as the White Fang ran their separate ways. Scene shows a door opening and closing as it shows a kid with white hair and blue eyes hiding as it shows also a woman with the same features as him and Weiss but older and had a her hair down as she slowly took a dart from her neck, making her groan as she takes it off... Winter and Whitley Schnee. She grabs a walkie talkie and activates it.

Winter: Alert! The Schnee Mansion has been compromised, can anyone hear me?

???: *comms* Yes.

Winter's eyes widen; that wasn't a soldier... that was...

Winter: The White Death.

White Death *comms* The brain of a Schnee runs in their veins... including your dead father.

Winter: Where are the Atlas-

White Death: *comms* Punished... they deserve each amount pain that people like them made us feel. You can still survive... just tell where is she... where is Weiss Schnee.

Winter: You can go to hell!

Whitley stayed hidden as he looked through a window confused.

White Death: *comms* You can tell your brother that first.

Winter's eyes widen in fear as she looks back at Whitley.

Winter: WHITLEY!!!

A hook appeared and broke through the window,  hitting Whitley in the neck and pulls him into the abyss. Winter looks in shock until she summoned a glyph and protected her from bullets, but her glyph start to blink, making her look in shock.

White Death: *comms* The poison wasn't just to kill you, it had to go through the defense, it had to break your aura. Wonder who built that.

She looks seeing her aura break, as she looks around.

White Death: *comms* Your family destroyed mine, your family killed so many of my kind, how many more did they have to die from hunger... thirstiness, loss will, my family didn't deserve such thing, and yours doesn't deserve that fame and money!

Winter heard something behind and swings her sword, White Death blocking as she jumped and swings at him while doing a 180 flip again blocking and throws a kick to his back, predicting Winter's next move, hitting her back to a wall as she quickly looks up, but by the time she does that... a blade was going through her chest, as she looked shocked. White Death pushed the blade further, as she gagged in her own blood.

White Death: I gave you a chance... and all for her.

Winter: She'll... *gags* kill you...

White Death scoffs pulled the sword upwards, cutting even her face in half and she walks away.

White Death: Let her try.

He puts the sword in his side, as a collection, he walks out seeing the White Fang having many of Atlas' soldier knelt some bloodied.

White Death: Is that all of them?

White Fang #1: Yes, High Leader.

White Death: Good... you may all leave... that you've done enough.

White Fang #1: But we can do more-

White Death: Leave! Go home. Rest. Eat. Train. This day is ours, you've all done wonderfully, but this is a burden I must carry alone.

He nods and the others walk away as the Atlas soldier who had napkins in their mouth and hands tied, saw him pull Winter's blade, as they all look in shock. He swings but scene turns black, showing the title.

???: When do we start?

Scene shows Athena arms crossed, it has been hours since Shion arrived to the infirmary. But they had to find a way to put Y/N in the webbings Shion use and get into his head.

Shion: In a few minutes. You must decide who goes first.

Athena looks back seeing the group as she sighs. The seven were in a small room looking down.

Ruby: All right... who's first to enter?

Yang: Duh, me. It's an adventure I cannot miss.

Weiss: Yang, this is no time for games.

Athena: Wonderful words coming from you.

Weiss: What's that supposed to mean.

Athena: Means not you. You already did enough damage.

Cachari: I say we throw Athena. She's the closest to him, whatever is inside his head, Athena is the most likely to break him out of it.

Erwin: Shion specifically said when we enter, we're gonna see the world at Y/N's image. We should take someone else. I say Blake.

Blake: Huh?

Erwin: You're the one who has known him the longest, you might know where you are or what he's thinking.

Blake: I lived most of my life fearing him... if he sees the world at his image, means himself to. We enter there... we're being hunted.

Erwin: Well... you're the stealthiest.

Blake: Is your plan to throw me in there, Erwin?

Erwin: Well... when you put it like that.

The door opens showing Shion.

Shion: Who's going?

They all look at Blake except of course... herself. She looks at Erwin and growls making him take a step back. Scene shows Blake laid in the same webbing with Y/N in the opposite side, they were head to head, with a dolly of Y/N and Blake there.

Shion: There's a few things I will tell you about this: Whatever pain or injury you get from the dream world will be inflicted to the real life. He will be as powerful as he needs to be so don't engage him if necessary. When you enter to his brain, your body and clothing, everything about you will turn into how he sees you. You will have coins, they can be used for anything you want with them, just make sure its minimum, doing something unnatural and inhuman will overcharge my Semblance, so you'll be limited so don't waste them.

Blake: Okay. I'm ready.

Shion: Remember, this a scouting, so if you think you got everything, you can go.

Blake nods as she takes a deep breath.

Ruby: Good luck out there, Blake.

Blake heard that voice and looked at Ruby smiling, nodding at her as purple wraps go around her eyes, Blake falling unconscious. Scene  moves to Blake falling in a black space, she groans as below her a white light appears and covers the scene.

Scene shows later the sun though it wasn't shining a lot. Blake slowly opens her eyes, as the light enters her eyes, making her leave a quick hiss.

Blake: Damn light.

She looks down, as she slowly gets up looking around seeing red trees, but she looks down seeing her costume. black shirt with zipper up to her... breasts but underneath her breasts were wrapped by bandages, wearing purple pants, silver belt and her normal heels with some hand wraps in her forearms.

Blake: So this is how he sees me. Free from the bow, don't think that'll happen.

She moves her arms freely, until she grabbed her weapon, it still looks the same, which made her sigh.

Blake: Good enough.

She smiled and walked away, until she grabbed from her pockets four coins.

Blake: Four. Must use them wisely.

Blake sees a place to insert a coin and does that, as from it, a phone is created and she grabs it putting it on her human ear.

Blake: Shion? Are you there?

Shion: *phone* I hear you Blake. Are you okay?

Blake: Yeah.. just... freaked out. I can tell I'm in the Forever Fall but... looks different. The sun is darker too and there's a lack of colors here... less saturated.

Shion: *phone* Remember, this is how he sees the world, can you find anything in this place that is familiar with you?

Blake looks around as she looks further in the forest, seeing some tents.

Blake: Tents... they look like from the White Fang. Hold on.

She grabbed another coin flips it, as they reappear as contact lenses.

Blake: I have some contacts, it should allow you to see what I see.

Shion: *phone* Hope they work.

Blake leaves the phone hanging, as she grabs her right eyelids and pulls them, putting a contact in her eyes, letting go and blinking a few times. She does with the left and blinks, as from Shion it shows from the small computer she has, it turns in and has like a first person view... they could see what Blake saw.

Blake: *phone* Can you see?

Shion: Yes.

Blake had the phone in her ear and looked at the far away tent.

Shion: *phone* Check the tent.

Blake nodded and hanged up as she walked towards it. Everyone was looking at the computer seeing Blake walk forward.

Yang: Is just like playing a first person gun game, without the hud.

Ruby: Literally.

Blake kept walking and saw the tents, they definitely looked familiar but yet different.

Blake: These tents... they're not White Fang. They're bandit.

She kept walking forward, until she felt a gun in her back head, a revolver. She looked back seeing some guy missing a few teeth and tattoos.

Bandit #1: Quite charming to see a pretty girl like you.

Blake: I have no intentions to fight you, I wish to meet your leader.

Bandit #1: Leader? You're a fool to think you're worth her time.

Blake: Her?

Bandit #1: Might just walk away pretty girl, or things might get feisty.

Blake: You do puns... like Yang.

Bandit #1: Last chance, cat girl-

Blake quickly swings her blade, cutting the revolver as she pushes the bandit down and puts her sheath in his neck and gun as well.

Blake: Who's the leader?

???: She ain't worth your time!

Blake jumps over a blade and upper slash him later blocking another bullet and quickly using her weapon as a kusarigama, she wraps it around a bandit with a revolver, hitting another bandit and she quickly dashes and puts her blade in the bandit's neck.

???: Enough!

Blake looks at a tent, the main one, as she looks and sees a woman walk out from it, until Blake looks in shock,

Blake: You look just like...

Yang's eyes widen, as well as Ruby, but Yang was shocked and betrayed.

Athena: Who's that?

Cachari: She looks like-

Ozpin: She trained him.

They look at Ozpin who had the grip of his cane well tight.

Ozpin: She trained him. That's...

Yang: Mom?

Scene had Yang's face towards the camera and fades, showing Yang but red eyes, hair just like hers and maybe a bit older in face. Blake looked in shock as Yang's mom... Raven looked at Blake who took a step back.

Raven: Blake Belladonna, don't we have much to talk about.

Blake gulped as scene turns black.

Hope you enjoyed this first chapter of Dreams and Nighmares, again, this arc will change a bit the canon and some characters. But again hope you enjoy it, vote for it and later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 268 23
It was now time for the Vytal Festival to begin. You and your teammates were all eager to begin fighting in the tournament. But even though you were...
35.8K 853 34
It's been a long time since Y/N step foot in Vale. He was searching for information as best he can. Until he heard that an old associate of his, Adam...
267 0 13
Disclaimer: I don't own RWBY, they belong to RoosterTeeth. I own Team LADR This is an au so somethings that happen in the show will not happen in the...
114K 2.4K 69
Remnant, a world formed by 4 kingdoms after "The Great War" had happened in the past... Atlas, Vacuo, Mistral and Vale have their own perspective aca...