Twilight Witch

Door JustAnotherCullen

Elizabeth Gray lost everything. First her parents and then her twin brother. She moved to Forks, Washington f... Meer

Background
I. New Beginnings
II. "That Witch"
III. Romeo & Juliet?
IV. Carver Café
V. Now I know what you are
VI. La Push
VII. The lion & the not so frail lamb
VIII. Intimidating
X. Nightmare
XI. Attack
XII. They Want You
XIII. Something Normal
XIV. Wolves
XV. Shapeshifters
XVI. Always
XVII. Runes
XVIII. A reflection
XIX. Strega Scarlatta
XX. Hex
XXI. Safe & Sound
XXII. Unwanted Visitor
XXV. Exist to Fight

IX. Cullen Coven

3.2K 96 6
Door JustAnotherCullen

"What if they don't like me? You already said they weren't exactly happy about my presence in the first place." Elizabeth sighed staring at the large, graceful house outside of the car window. The house was rectangular, well proportioned and walls mostly consisting of tall glass windows.

Edward reached over and placed his hand on her leg that was bouncing up and down. "They're going to love you. It's going to be fine." He reassured her. She took a deep breath before he exited the vehicle and in an instant was at the passenger side door, with his vampire speed.

After shutting the car door behind them he placed a hand on the small of her back and led her up the concrete steps to the luxurious home the vampire family lived in. He pushed open the front door motioning for her to enter. As she did, right away she admired the home's interior beauty.

The southern wall almost entirely made of glass, with a beautiful view of the river. Before Elizabeth could even bring herself to gather her words, a pair of footsteps were heard. An exceptionally beautiful woman with wavy blonde hair entered the room along side her was a tall, muscular very handsome man with dimples and slightly curly dark hair. They both shared the same golden eyes that Edward had, as did the rest of his family she would meet. The two walked hand in hand and approached the young witch who stood close by Edward.

"Well, well, well, we finally get to meet the wicked witch of the west we've been hearing about," The dark haired man spoke with a big smile before extending his arm. "I'm Emmet."

Elizabeth gladly shook his ice cold hand sending a small shiver down her body. "Elizabeth," She smiled "so nice to finally meet you as well. You must be Rosalie?"

She looked over to meet the beautiful blonde's gaze, who only seemed uninterested. "Nice to meet you." Rosalie simply responded in a short and sweet tone. Elizabeth kept her small smile going as she'd felt a cold hand placed gently on her back.

"When Alice first brought up this whole witch thing, you're definitely not what I had in mind." Emmet joked easing any tension.

Elizabeth let out a slight laugh. "Were you expecting the green skin or warts by chance?" She raised her brow smiling at him.

He laughed. "No. Not the warts. Definitely a broom stick though." Elizabeth only laughed a bit at him before he was about to say something else.

"Emmet..." Edward shook his head.

She sent a small wave to them as he led her further into the home towards the kitchen. "Let's see if we can find Esme or Carlisle." As if on queue, a woman with a heart shaped face and caramel colored hair entered the kitchen.

"Elizabeth, so nice to finally meet you." She approached the two with open arms pulling Elizabeth into a hug which she gladly returned. Right away Elizabeth could feel the love Esme carried for her family. Her welcoming embrace brought her comfort.

Elizabeth spoke as they pulled apart. "You as well, your home is very lovely." She gave her a warm smile.

Another voice spoke entering the room. "I would hope so after all of Esme and Alice's interior designing projects this past decade." Followed by a tall man with a well toned medium frame, gentle eyes and blonde hair.

He had the warmest smile as he joined the three in the kitchen. "A pleasure to meet you Elizabeth." He also have her a small embrace.

She gave him a warm smile beginning to feel her nerves getting the best of her. Edward still tried as often as he could to read her mind, as he used to be able to see certain small things, but ever since she found out what he was, the red mist blocking her mind wouldn't let him in.

"Where are Alice and Jasper?" Edward spoke to both his adoptive parents.

Esme looked to Carlisle. "They should be back from their hunt any moment now."

"I told them I was bringing her tonight, I hoped they would've taken care of that by now." Edward spoke seeming a bit agitated.

A sweet high pitched voice that sounded of bells sounded behind them entering the room.

"Edward relax, I just wanted to be sure Jasper would be fine with her scent and all. Just in case.."

They turned to face the couple that entered. A short girl with pixie like hair and the boy beside her with golden curls matching their eyes of course. The pixie haired girl's face lit up at the sight of Elizabeth.

Right away she made her way over and gave Elizabeth a welcoming embrace. "Hi, Elizabeth! I'm Alice." She smiled at her. Elizabeth returned the gesture smiling back as they pulled apart. "Oh, you do have a lovely scent." Alice spoke amused.

"Oh, uh.. right..." Elizabeth awkwardly smiled.

Edward shook his head at Alice. "It's nothing to be concerned about Jas." She said as she stepped back to link arms with him. All of the nerves and anxious feelings that Elizabeth had felt were fading quickly away. Elizabeth brought her gaze to meet Jasper's who was staring hard at her. She tilted her head at him remembering what Edward said about his gift.

"It's a pleasure to meet you." Jasper spoke with a slight smile.

"Alright, I'm taking you on a tour of the rest of the house." Edward spoke seeming over all the interactions. He led Elizabeth towards the stairs of the home. "Okay.." Elizabeth said being sure to send another small smile of gratitude towards the family as they exited the room.

After showing her majority of their beautiful home, Edward led her to the last room down the hallway. "And this is my room." He spoke motioning to the open door of the room in front of them. Elizabeth made her way in taking in the room's surroundings. The walls only consisted of clear glass windows with a gorgeous view of the forest that surrounded the home. Metal and wood accents. It was a very personal sanctuary, filled with books, music, clippings, and photos.

More photos, journals and books scattered along a loveseat along with cases of records and CDs in boxes on the floor. "Would you mind if I...?" Elizabeth asked turning to face him as he stood in he doorway.

He only slightly nodded unsure of what she intended exactly. Elizabeth raised her hands, the red energy glowed around them as she used her abilities to lift each of the scattered books, journals, and CDs into the air and carefully placed them each onto their designated shelf.

Edward let out a slight laugh when she was done. "I suppose I should've cleaned up before your arrival?"

Elizabeth sat herself down on the loveseat that near centered the room. "Just thought I'd help you out a bit." She smirked. "Now what are you listening to?" She raised her hand sending a small mist of red energy to his CD player turning it on.

The soft piano music filled the air. She smiled as it filled her ears. "Clair de lune."

Edward stepped further into the room now. He extended his hand out for her to grab and pulling her up so they stood together. He held both of hers in his, staring down admiring her features.

"I see that confidence of yours is back." He said smiling down at her.

She tilted her head at him. "What do you mean?"

"Using that special gift of yours brings it out." He spoke gently brushing a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Was I that bad down there?" Elizabeth said worried.

Edward shook his head immediately. "No, you were perfect." He sent her an adoring smile. He softly let go of her hands before taking a step back to switch the song that played behind them.

"How's this?" He asked her of the new song he chose.

She tilted her head pursing her lips together. "Hmm, I have something in mind." She remembered a specific track she saw before the placing it on the shelf.

With her abilities again, she swiftly pulled it off the top shelf and switched it to the song. Moon River, the piano instrumental.

Edward smiled at her choice. "Will you dance with me?" He reached a hand towards her again.

She gave a slight smirk raising her hand with red psionic energy using it to pull him close to her with force, and laced her fingers with his. He brought his hand to her waist and her other hand to his shoulder.

"No," she spoke looking up at his golden eyes that stared into hers. "but will you dance with me?" She looked down motioning for him to do so as well.

He looked down to their feet to reveal the red psionic energy that carried them into the air. She spun them in a small circle before abruptly landing them to their feet.

"You should be afraid of me." Elizabeth spoke when they landed and gently swayed to the piano music.

"No." Edward spoke with a gentle smile. "You're the one who should be afraid of me." He said.

Elizabeth only smiled back. "I am not scared of you." She glanced at their interlaced hands sending a flutter inside her.

Edward now smirked down at the girl in front of him. "You really shouldn't have said that."

~~~~

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

89.1K 2K 26
Brinley Holt just moves to Forks, Washington to help her parents out since they decided to move up here. Mom works in Port Angeles, and dad works at...
244 0 7
Edward convinces his family to leave Forks after he breaks up with Bella to keep her safe. They don't argue, since mostly all of them loved her as we...
10.2K 345 15
Y/n Swan has just moved to Forks, Washington with his younger sister Bella to spend some time with their Dad (Charlie). After moving the two siblings...
21.1K 641 17
𝒾'𝓋𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒷𝓇𝑜𝓀𝑒, 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓉, 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝓈𝓃𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝓈𝑜 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓅𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹, 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 ...