๐˜”๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ | ๐˜š๏ฟฝ...

By slashfilms

Your parents decided that you should to go to Camp Crystal Lake for 2 weeks, not knowing the dangers that mig... More

Information
1. Welcome to Camp Crystal Lake
2. The Man With the Machete
3. Kill em'
4. Drown
5. Figure it out
6. First Impressions
7. First Time Meeting
8. Sarah
9. Pouring Outside
10. A Simple Afternoon
11. Horror Movies
12. The Cleaning Squad
13. Basement
14. Almost Back to Normal
15. Escape, or Don't
16. Never Leaving
17. Heading to the City
18. First Kisses, More Fights
19. Going Out(Side)
20. Outside Encounters
21. Dinner Discussions
22. Gas Station (Pt 1)
23. Gas Station (Pt 2)
24. Back Home
26. Freedom?
Sequel?!
100k Reads!

25. Movies and Bargaining

3.9K 103 193
By slashfilms

2nd Person POV:
Standing at the door worryingly, you hear muffled speaking through the door. You can't tell what the two are saying and whether or not if the two are having a heated conversation.

"Y/n? What are you doing?" A voice asks. You turn and see no one... until you look down. It's Chucky.

"Oh, nothing much. Just waiting," you calmly reply with a smile. Chucky looks confused as he says, "Waiting? Waiting for what?" You give him an awkward smile. "Well... uhm.." you begin. "Brahms is talking with Lester right now- you know, Lester Sinclair?" Chucky raises an eyebrow. "Lester? What's he doing here?" You shrug and say, "It's hard to explain. You can ask Brahms or Lester about it later." But you knew how to explain what Lester wanted, you just felt weird to say it.

"Okay then. Do you wanna do something then?" Chucky suggests. You tilt your head slightly. "Like what?" Chucky shrugs. "I don't know, how bout' a horror movie? Stu has a giant collection of them." Without even having to think about the suggestion, you nod excitedly. "Yeah..! Let's do that!" And that the two of you will do.

Chucky inserts the movie CD into the CD player carefully, not wanting to drop it or cause any scratches. Stu would probably 'kill' him if he did. Or actually kill him. You never know...

"Okay, now just give it a couple seconds," Chucky says as he joins you on the couch, remote in his small hands. The T.V screen then lit up, showing the cover for "Child's Play."

"I love this movie," Chucky excitedly says with a snicker. You giggle. "Of course you like it. It's about you." Chucky shrugs with a grin.

As the two of you begin to watch the movie, the basement door opens, and you hear multiple footsteps slowly pace down the hall. You turn your head and see Lester exiting the building with his head down. You catch a glimpse of his face and see a giant bruise forming on the side of his cheek. Brahms is following very close behind Lester. So, you get up off the couch and approach the two in a very gentle way.

"Where are you two going?" You ask with a curious smile. Lester goes to speak, but Brahms cuts him off by saying, "Back to the Gas Station." You nod, feeling confused. "Why though? Did you two make a deal?" Brahms nods. "Can I come along?" You suggest, catching Chucky's attention.

"I thought we were watching a movie?" He asks, making you turn to him. "Can we finish it later maybe?" You say with a small smile. Chucky sighs and simply grumbles out, "Alright." You smile. "Thanks..!". You go over and give Chucky a small kiss on his head before walking off with Lester and Brahms. But before you all exit the house, Brahms halts at the door. You turn to him. "Are you okay, Brahms?" He looks at you, then looks outside.

"You don't want to go outside?" You guess, tilting your head. Brahms nods. You pause. "I would take Lester myself, but I can't drive," you shyly admit, not knowing that Brahms knows that.

"You can't drive? Everyone knows how to drive," Lester chuckles, thinking that you're joking. When he sees you not smiling he mutters the word, "Sorry." That's when Hannibal appears, book still in hand.

"I could drive Lester back to that gas station. After all, I do have a license," he chimes in with a half-smile. Your beam. "Yeah..! That would be great!" Hannibal chuckles and says, "Alright, then let's go." You nod and walk out the door with Lester and Hannibal following along.

As you get to the car, Hannibal suggests that you sit in the backseat so that he can keep an eye on Lester. You agree and seat yourself in the backseat. When the two are in the car, Hannibal starts the car and begins to drive away down the road. I can't believe I'm going back to the gas station so soon. Hopefully Bo's alright- no! He deserved to get shot. No, he didn't... yes he did!... No, he didn't. You mentally groan at your inability to figure what you believe is true or not.

~~

When the gas station appears in the distance, you feel a mix of curiousity and nervousness (mainly nervousness).

"Okay, here we are," Hannibal announces as he unlocks the car doors. And as soon as he does, Lester swings open the door and darts out of the car, making his way to the shop door. Hannibal sighs and exits the car. "I suggest for you to stay in the car," he says before closing the door and locking the car doors. Not that it would do anything though. You can still climb up to the front seats and unlock it from there. But for now, you choose to wait.

You tap the window gently as you hum to yourself. I really hope that Brahms didn't hurt Lester too badly. He doesn't deserve that.

After waiting for a few more minutes in complete silence, you decide to lay down on the backseat to rest. But before you even got to close your eyes, you hear someone softly tapping on your window. You sit up and turn to your left and see Bo's crouching down at the window, frantically looking back to see if Hannibal will arrive. You then glance at his arm which is bandaged up badly. That wound is bound to get infected the way it is right now... I wonder if his brother did that for him? Eventually, you sigh and open your window the slightest bit so that you can hear what he has to say.

"What do you want?..." you ask, a hint of annoyance in your voice. Bo looks down. "Look, Y/n. I'm very sorry for what went down here the other day, I really mean it. I never wanted you or your 'idiot of a friend' to get hurt." You study his eyes, and even though you only see guilt, you still hold onto the thought of him lying.

"It's fine. I forgive you," you mumble as you un-clip your seatbelt. You then turn to Bo, your eyes darkening slightly.

Unsure of how to ease the uncomfortable silence between the two of you, you say, "You should go now, before Hannibal gets back."

Bo seems a bit stunned by your words, but still nods and walks away glumly. When he finally closes his shop door and you see him disappear into the shadows, you only then allow yourself to breathe. Phew... that was pretty easy to convince Bo to leave. And even still, you close the window (just to be on the safer side).

Not even a minute passes before you see Hannibal walk back towards the car. When he enters the car, you just smile at him.

"How'd it go?" You ask, although you could tell that it went well (basing this on the fact that he doesn't have any injuries). Hannibal watches you from the rear view mirror as he plainly replies with, "Good." You nod, breaking the eye contact. From the corner of your eye you see Hannibal keep his eye on you for a moment before beginning to drive away.

Hannibal drives down the road again, away from the gas station again, and back towards the house again. Hopefully this pattern is done for finally. But something tells you that it isn't. Not yet, at least.

~~

"Hellooo," you call out as you enter the house again. Small footsteps then begin making it's way to the door at a rapid speed, and you see Chucky dart at you.

"What took you guys so long?" He asks in a huff as he holds onto your right leg. You giggle. "It takes time to go there and back, y'know?" You then notice Brahms peeking at you from the other room. You give him a small wave and ask if he'd want to join you and Chucky for a movie. He politely declined and pretended to walk away, but from the corner of your eye saw that he was just using an excuse to keep staring at you. Blush forms onto your cheeks from the thought.

Impatiently, Chucky let's out a small sigh before ushering you back into the couch. You promptly sit down and try not to laugh at Chucky struggling to climb back onto the couch.

"So you're just going to watch me struggle?" Chucky laughs.

"Why shouldn't I? This is the finest entertainment that I've recieved since I've been with you guys," you playfully say. Chucky rolls his eyes jokingly. "Yeah yeah, but I kind of need help still," he says, mumbling the last part. You hear him, but decide to use this moment to your fun advantage.

Tucking a piece of hair behind your ear, you ask, "Sorry, what was that?"
"I need a little help," he mumbles again.
"Hm? You're mumbling," you tease with a smirk. Chucky's eyebrows furrow, and you supress yourself from bursting out into laughter.
"What'd you sa-?" "I need a little help..!" Chucky yells, a flustered look on his face. You grin. "Alright, you could have just said so before!"

You reach down and grab Chucky, lifting him up onto the cushion next to you.

"Thanks," he quietly says.
"What?" you ask.
"Oh, you heard me," Chucky responds as he flicks on the T.V, the show resuming itself. You let out a small giggle as you watch the movie.

~~

"Now that's what I call a good movie!" Chucky exclaims with a chuckle. You smile. "Yeah, it was pretty good."

"Pretty good? The movie is an absolute masterpiece! You have to watch the rest." You laugh. "Sure, but right now I'm going to check on C/n. It's time for me to feed him," you explain, needing a break from seeing violence on T.V. You already see it in your everyday life.

"Alright, suit yourself. But you don't gotta worry about it so much. It's just a cat." You get up to go, but before you do, you turn your head and say, "C/n's not just a cat. He's my friend." And with a huff, you left the room.

As you walk around the house calling out for C/n, you begin to get more curious about his whereabouts. Now that I think about it, I've been seeing him less and less for the past couple days.

An hour goes by of you looking for C/n, the other killers slowly begin coming back from whatever they do during the day (you assume killing). The first who came was Carrie, then Michael, then Norman, and then the rest of the killers.

Once you have finished searching through the entire house from top to bottom, you decide to look outside. You check the backyard, the sides of the house, and even part of the forest. But no C/n.

~~

Sitting back on the couch alongside Chucky, you feel hopeless and worried.

"I really hope that I find him," you glumly say as your eyes begin to water.

"Look, he'll turn up somewhere. Just give it some time. This is what cats do," says Freddy, who's doing his best to try and make you feel better. You give him a weak smile as you quickly wipe away tears. "Mhm, I know...".

"He'll come back," Carrie gently affirms. Taking quiet, shallow breathes, you agree.

"I'm okay guy's... I just need to be more patient," you mumble with a weak smile.

Suddenly, you hear the front door open, and footsteps enter the house. You turn your body to the footsteps and see Billy and Stu entering the house.

"Heyy," Stu says as he walks over to you and hugs you from behind. You give him a smile.

"Hey," you reply, accidentally letting out a small sniffle from treating up.

"You okay? Is something bothering you?" Billy asks as he walks to the couch as well. You shake your head.

"...no," you reply, but immediately change your answer to, "yes."

"What's the matter?" Stu asks as he takes a seat beside you, shoving Chucky to the end of the couch in the process.

"Um, have any of you seen C/b recently?.. I can't seem to find him." Stu responds by saying, "Why do you care about that cat so much?", and Billy is quick to give him a side shove.. He then turns to you with sympathetic eyes.

"Ignore Stu, he's insensitive. And if it makes you feel any better, me, along with Stu will help look for him, alright, Darling?" You can't help but let a small smile show as you nod. "Mhm, thank you," you respond as you give Billy a quick peck on the cheek. He smiles. "It's nothing."

I wonder why the two of them came inside from the back instead of the front...- wait, the front of the house! I didn't check there yet!

You stand up abruptly. "I forgot to check the front of the house," you quickly say as you rush out of the room and to the front door. You grip the handle and twist it, opening the door.

You exit the house, some of the others following. You walk down the steps of the house at a slow pace.

"C/n..!" You shout as you peek into a garden bed. But you don't see any cat peeking from the bushes in it, only plain weeds. You frown and check the other, only to get the same thing. Nothing.

You let out a sigh, and just when you're about to go back inside, you see something on the road. You can't tell what it is since it's a distance away, but it is something.

As you approach the 'thing' on the road, you begin to see that it's an animal. Or more specifically, a cat. A black cat.

Tears fill your eyes as you kneel down next to the lifeless cat. It's eyes are frozen open, and are a bright green. It's insides are lying smushed on the road. But just when you burst out into sobs, you notice the eyes. The color's different compared to C/n's eyes. C/n had yellow eyes. This one had green.

A nervous smile appears on your face as you turn to the others.

"I-it's not C/n," you mumble with a worried tone.

But where can he be then?

Hello everyone! I'm SO sorry for the late chapter (again, I know...), but school's a real drag for me at the moment. I do have some future plans for this story, and can't wait to share them in the next chapters! Thank you all for sticking around, by the way! It means a lot to me to know that people are following my writing journey.

Q: Favorite icecream flavour? For me, it would have to be Cotton Candy or Peanut Butter and Caramel! I looovvvee peanut butter (LOL!).

Answer in the comments, and (once again), see you all in the next chapter!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 322 24
A Psychology student Sherry Cooke finds herself in an abandoned camp in the forest, wondering how she could get there from the city center. All she...
16.7K 365 17
This will be my first book. Don't hate on meeeeeee!! I will try to make this gender neutral!! You murdered your abusive father at the age of 14 and e...
66.5K 1.9K 22
โจ โœงโˆ˜เฌ‚ เฟ๐Ÿ”ช๐Ÿ‘ป เฝพ.ใƒŸ โฉ โ”โ” โ› ๐†๐‹๐Ž๐‘๐˜ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐†๐Ž๐‘๐„ โœ | ๐ด ๐˜š๐˜Š๐˜™๐˜Œ๐˜ˆ๐˜” ๐น๐ด๐‘ ๐น๐ผ๐ถ๐‘‡๐ผ๐‘‚๐‘ โ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ...
100K 3.4K 52
After six years at a depressing, boring office job in California, Y/N decides one night, while incredibly drunk, I might add, to quit her job and mov...