Morse Code

By No_Im_Radio_Rebel

Staraline Moon and Phoenix Morse. Star has never been one to dig into someone's past, she believes in lettin... More

Eros
Peitho

Dolos

1 0 0
By No_Im_Radio_Rebel

GIO'S PERSPECTIVE OF THE NIGHT.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Star doubted herself, so I reassured her about how she was doing everything perfectly. I could get used to this. Star being affectionate was not a rare thing but this moment was pure and innocent. We spent what seemed like forever chatting about useless things that one would never chat about while being the head of the biggest mafia. Suddenly I heard her stomach growl and she suggested going out to dinner.

I told her I had a few guys tied down in the basement waiting for punishment and there was a fight going on that should be ending soon. She and I went down to the basement and the look on her face as she saw two guys tied up with a ribbon on their heads she smiled. She smiled as if I gave her a pure diamond and silver tennis bracelet. I felt blessed to witness her smile and her eyes light up with mischief, while she examined each man. She picked the strong one for me and the skinny one for herself.

"You men know why you're here right?" 

"N-n-no miss." whimpered the skinny one.

"Let me introduce myself then, I am Bonnie."

"That makes me Clyde dipshits," I spoke keeping my distance. 

To some murder was not attractive and even finding a killer cute was messed up. Here I was in love with a killer. I love Star not because she's The mafia boss, but because she's just like me. She does dark things but for good reason. She doesn't run around killing for fun. She does it to protect defenseless people. She has a whole children's home dedicated to giving foster kids a safe place to grow and live. She kills people that deserve death. She doesn't want a corrupt cop in the building so she pays them to do their job accordingly. She may deal guns and drugs but not to children, She goes above and beyond to make sure children don't get hooked on drugs and forced into a lifestyle they don't want.

"Gio" "Gio" "Gio" She yelled.

"What's Wrong?"

"How should I kill him?"

"He drugged a girl and got caught groping her. I say fingers one by one, then his Cock, and finally slit his throat and let him bleed out."

"Aye aye Captian."

She's insanely beautiful and She never does anything without consulting me. She doesn't do it to get permission but to be open and honest so I know how she truly thinks and what she feels. She's Smart, Trustworthy, Attractive, Reliable, and Independent. I trust her with my life and I would take a bullet for her despite the consequences.

It was finally my turn to kill my target. I walked over and picked up three knives and threw them at him without looking all three landed in vital parts.

"Three Blades. One for each eye, and one for your mini accomplice. Two shots for the two pills you dropped in her cup." I then grabbed my gun from my back pocket and shot him twice in the head.

"You are such a show-off. I need to learn how to not miss even while looking away."

"I'll teach you soon, lets's lock the fight club and go to my car Star."

After completing everything, I got to the car. She was sitting on the bonnet with lust in her eyes. Why can't she look at me the way she looks at my car? I helped her down and opened her car door for her. The car ride was silent. We agreed on Olive garden earlier. So there was nothing to take about. It wasn't an awkward silence it was a peaceful one. I took a glance at her to see she was in deep thought.

"What are you thinking?"

"I wanna send a spy after Phoenix," she replied.

"I'll send one out on Friday."

"It can't wait till Friday, I have a plan and you may think it's risky but it's worth it"

"Fill me in."

"I want to set a meeting with and hear the favor. I need to do it you can't be in the room though."

"I need to hear the conversation," I told her calmly.

She continued to argue against it which made me more determined to hear. I wasn't afraid she couldn't handle herself. I was afraid she'd find something with him she couldn't find from me. Finally, she caved and agreed. I didn't want to agree at all but you have to compromise.

She offered to go in and grab us a table while I found a parking spot. I didn't want to let her go in alone but I had no choice it would take a while to find a spot. About 30 minutes have passed and I haven't found a single spot. I drove out to a curb to park along the sidewalk, I'm willing to face the outcome of a parking ticket.

 I got out of the car and sat on the bonnet to look at the stars. It was calming, I heard footsteps come near me so I sat up to see who it was. Star was standing about 10 feet away so I looked at her making no effort to get down. She opened her mouth to say something, thought about it, and proceeded to say it.

"You know Gio, I once had a dream about you bending me over and fucking me on your bonnet."

"Glad to see my pain brings you joy."

"I'm not joking I have that dream at least once a week."

"Well if you can find me a parking spot your dream will become a reality," I smirked while hopping off and walking towards her.

She met me halfway, I was thankful she wasn't acting oblivious to the moment.

"Lucky for me I got you a parking pass."
She walked even closer to close the gap between us, chest to chest, I stared into her eyes for a little bit before deciding there is no better time than the present. I leaned down to close the gap between our lips seeing as she was looking up at me as well.

The moment I let my guard down and let myself express my feelings she sidestepped me, and I tripped over the air. To say I was pissed was an understatement. Maybe I miss read the situation. I didn't want to force her into doing anything so I jokingly said.

"You're so annoying."

"I thought I felt rain." She shrugged with a slight smirk as she handed me the pass.

She turned her back to me and started walking away so I picked her up and threatened to throw her over my car. My grip on her wasn't tight so she easily got free and proceed to kick me in the balls. After I recovered I chased her around till we were soaking. 

We finally entered the restaurant and got seated. We had a male waiter and She started flirting with him as if the whole scene outside didn't happen.

"She'll have the chicken Alfredo, Make that two Alfredo's and Two pina colada's one with no alcohol." I interrupted.

"Yes sir." The waiter replied to me scared.

"You're no fun," she remarked.

"And you're a tease."After the food arrived we filled each other in on the changes in the club, mafia, and business status.

"Gio can I stay in the city tonight?" she randomly asked me.

"I have no clue why you're asking like we're dating," I said with anger in my voice

"You're my ride."

"What hotel is the guy waiting at?"

"DaLaSalle."

"Let's go then."

She paid for the meal, It's never been a long argument between us over who pays one just steps up and does it the other steps down. We got to the car. The drive to the hotel was 30 minutes. I wanted to drive faster to forget about tonight but I didn't want to risk it. We finally arrived at the hotel and I got out to open her door. I led her to the trunk and Handed her an overnight bag I had packed for her in case of emergencies or just overnight trips.

"Thank You, Gio," She said not making eye contact with me but continuing to stare at the ground.

I fought the urge to point her chin up and kiss her. I wanted to tell her to come back with me but I can't force her to do anything. I can just force myself to forget.

"Spero che quel bastardo ne valga la pena." I said.

"What was that?"

"I forget you refused to learn Italian Capo, I said I hope my bastard brother isn't at my house tonight."

"Well, you can stay at my place," she offered.

She excused herself and entered the hotel. I then saw Phoenix's Car pull around the building. I put two and two together. She was meeting him tonight.

I drove to the last place I expected to be tonight. Why should I be lonely just because she wants nothing to do with me? I arrived and I opened the door with my spare key. She was sitting on the couch.

"I miss you, Elle."

"Vanni We broke up because you aren't over your boss.

"Well, now I'm not over you."

"Let's just work it out. I know you miss me. May I?"

"Yes."

"You miss the way your skin feels when my lips glide over it. You miss the smell of my cologne all over your bed sheets. You even miss the way I hold you while you scream my name." I said while I kissed her ear down to her collarbone.

"Go on." She said.

"How about I show you how much your body missed me."

What I like about Elle is she's just as sane as the next person she's just insecure about Star. I feel bad for reeling her back in but I couldn't help it.

"Elle, are you sure you want to do this?"

"Just shut up and take off your shirt." She said while aggressively kissing me and undressing me at the same time.

We didn't go farther than kissing without our shirts. Everything got interrupted because Star was calling me.

"Sorry I have to take this," I said while sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Yo, What's up?"

"Are you busy Gio?"

Elle had her ear pressed to the phone so she heard that, She also knew only one person called Gio that isn't Family. I muted the call so I could calm her down.

"Elle It's not what you think."

"Does she even know why we broke up?"

"No, She just knows we did." I lied.

"If you don't hang up 'Gio' I will never talk to you again."

I stood up and put my shirt on and she ran after me. As I unmuted Star spoke up and said.

"Gio did I get cut off can you hear me?"

"Yeah sorry I was getting dressed."

"GIO I'M SERIOUS IF YOU WALK OUT ON ME RIGHT NOW FOR THAT BITCH I'M NEVER SPEAKING TO YOU AGAIN," Screamed Elle.

"Look Amore, Can I call you went I get out of the house?"

"Yeah, sure Gio. You can send Rodrick to pick me up. What's the point of a driver that never drives?"

"I don't trust him, capo. I will be there in an hour."

I threw the house key on the table and apologized to Elle. I even promised to stop coming around. I went in my car and true to my word I called Star back. She told me she was still at the hotel. It was a 30-minute drive so I pulled up next to her.

"You look like you wanna talk?"

I was hoping saying that to her would make her admit she planned a meeting with Phoenix without telling me. I can't get over the fact she lied to me for him.

"I ran into Phoenix."

"What did he do? Should I send a spy?"

"No, He just asked me on a date and we kissed."

I felt Betrayed she kissed him or let him kiss her.

"Did you accept?" I asked hoping she didn't

"Yeah, I think it'll work out in our favor."

The rest of the drive was silent. When I pulled into the compound, She offered to let me stay. I was far too mad to be near her tonight so I politely declined.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two updates in one night to make up for yesterday.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1M 435K 41
When Desmond Mellow transfers to an elite all-boys high school, he immediately gets a bad impression of his new deskmate, Ivan Moonrich. Gorgeous, my...
22.8K 100 18
naughty girl with naughty professor. story is kind of new and interesting. read it to enjoy it!
42K 2.9K 24
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
234K 6.9K 50
we young & turnt ho.