154 /𝓛𝓮𝓮 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀

By stayy2704

Completed✔ I had a lot of reasons to give up on you, but I chose to stay. You had a reason to stay, but you... More

introduction
flashback/ chapter 0
chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapters 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chaptet 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Important information (please read)

Chapter 8

74 4 1
By stayy2704

"Wake up Wake up Wake up" Someone kept tapping Maejin interrupting her from her beautiful dream "shut up" She mumbled but the tapping didn't stop.

Soon it turned bright in the room "Wake up finally" Someone said so she slowly opened her eyes being in pain because of the light. So she closed them again "just 5 more minutes" she groaned and turned around. "No stand up now" Someone sat down on her bed and pulled her up by her arm. "God you look like a ghost" the voice made her look up with a all the hair infront of her face and barely opened eyes "Minho, its you" she fell back on the side and her head landed on his shoulder and soon she was sleeping again.

"Are you serious" he pushed her off so she fell back on the bed "we have a mission to do that's what I wanted to tell you but you don't seem to care anyway so bye" He stood up "what really? Which mission?" She suddenly seemed fully awake "ha ha won't tell you" he closed the door.

"This je-" she whined and threw a pillow at the door "why did you wake me up ugh" she groaned "now I have to stand up just to turn off the light"

-

Maejin almost fell asleep again "Wake up" She kept hearing "ahh Minho because of you I can't sleep now" she stood up and did the usual things in the morning but then she accidentally trapped over Minhos backpack making a few things fall out.

She bowed down to pick them up when she found a picture.

There was a boy standing in a beautiful park having both of his parents on his sides "Minho?" She focused on his face then on two adults. I guess that must be your parents.. but still she wondered why he wasn't with them right now, they seem to get along well with each other and he even brought a picture. But I guess that's none of my business.

She smiled at it seeing Minho happy in the picture he looked around 11 or 12 in it. "I've never seen you smile before" she said but took the picture and placed it back into his backpack.

_

"No!" Minho shouted running over to the guy "I'm okay, get Bang chan and tell him to stop the mission" he mumbled in pain. Minho quickly nodded "wait whats your name?" He asked him.

"Choi Soobin" he answered.

_

Maejin suddenly heard doors opening so she rushed over to the hallway to see them going into another room, she couldn't tell who it was but she definitely saw Bang Chan and Minho.

"What happened?" She asked a guy "someone's hurt" he explained "hurt" she wided her eyes. Did Minho get hurt?

She looked over to the door when suddenly it opened just to reveal

"Minho? Are you okay? Are you hurt?" She searched for any wounds "no I'm not" he looked at her confused "ah well okay.. but then who is hurt", "Another one, soobin" he explained slightly irritated.

"Were you worried? Why? We aren't even friends" he looked at her with no emotion which wasn't quite pleasing. The cold look he gave her remembered her of her dad "Don't look at me like that and no I wasn't worried. I was looking for you because if you would've been hurt I finally could have the bathroom to myself" she walked away. "Whatever" He said.

He didn't want to be like that, in fact Maejin was always pushed away by him.

__

Minho and Maejin were already at their rooms when it suddenly knocked, they both looked confused at the door.

"Bang Chan?" Mae jin asked. "How is Soobin? What are we going to do now, we didn't succeed" Minho directly asked him "he is doing good, he'll recover soon, let the rest be my worry first. I'll keep you updating if I think it's necessary. But that's not why I came" he pulled out to small cartons "what's in there?".

"Those are two phones seems like you've never had one. I will give you my contact so if anything happens I'm the first one to call or text since your phone always will be located. I will check it daily if you dare to call anyone or let anyone know where you guys are, got it?" Their eyes filled with excitement "yes no worries " she agreed and took one.

"Oh it's already fully charged" she looked at the battery "how do you know?" Minho analysed it with confusion "wait" she stood up and took his phone away from him "here you turn it on" she pressed a button "then you can see your battery here, it seems like Bang chan already set up the phone" Maejin noticed.

"Here you can make up a pin" she told him so he typed in a number "okay.." The girl showed him every function he should know "let's switch numbers" she said.

"You see, now you can send a message to me or call or even make a video call so we can see each other" she explained "for what is this good when we literally see each other every day and even are next to each other in the room" he raised his eyebrows "c'mon I just want to try it out, if you want to you can delete my number afterwards"

Number

Test

"I got it, wait"

Number

Hi

"Hi?" He repeated "wait I have to change your name" she said

Number was changed to 'bipolar guy'

"What did you change it to?" He asked "lovely Minho" she responded "as if"

Number was changed to 'miss I know everything better'

"This phone thing is really fun" He smiled at the phone "ha? What did you change my name to??" She curiously looked over at it but he held it away "lovely Mae-jin" he responded.

"I wanna download apps I heard you can do that" Maejin said "what apps?" He asked "Well I guess we're not supposed to have any were you can see something about us, so let's download game apps" she requested.

Just like that they played on the phone until they got sleepy "Wow I now get why people enjoy this so much" Minho spoke up, but Maejin didn't answer. She was too concentrated on that one game "hey, you should turn your phone off now, hah never knew I would say that" He told her "just that one level" but before she could win he snapped it out of her hand "You did not" she tried to grab it but he held it up "do you wanna destroy your eyes?" He asked "it's my phone you have no right" she said and jumped up, but he walked step by step backwards until he reached the edge of the bed. "Hah you can't run away now" she jumped up and tried to take it out of his hands then he lost his balance and fell back, but unfortunately Maejin fell right on top of him.

He still held the phone over his head but Maejin was too distracted by being that close to a boy. Her arms supposed her on both sides so that she wouldn't completely land on him. But the girl was still close enough to see every details of his face. From his eyes to his nose down to his lips, she saw him swallowing and blinking a few times, until she definitely wanted to get away from this situation.

She quickly took the phone out of his hands which was now somehow not under a tight grip anymore, and stood up. But Minho still didn't stand up, it looked more like he was frozen but then he cleaned his throat "whatever, you shouldn't be on the phone too much" he said.

_

They laid in the bed and the light was off, but somehow they both felt fully awake now. "Uhm by the way..." Maejin started which made Minho hum in response "what about your parents? Aren't they worried about what you do?" She turned to face him and didn't know that she would soon regret that. A moment of silence filled the room it took so long that she almost thought that he fell asleep.

"Why would you ask that? That's none of your business. Don't ever mention that again" he replied and turned around. She didn't say anything more. She now knew that this was probably a sesetive topic for him to talk about "sorry" she whispered and turned around too.

But in the night Maejin woke up again. "Is he having a nightmare again?" She turned on her lamp. But this time he looked worse, his face seemed all pale and he was sweating like crazy.

"Don't please" he mumbled "Minho hey" she spoke up in a soft voice which made him slow down his breath and open his eyes slowly. He took the hand that was placed on the edge of his bed "mom?" He mumbled and probably still was in his half sleep.

Those words felt heart breaking to the girl and she didn't know what to do. "Wait there" She went to take a towel and made it wet with cold water. "It's okay Minho" she carefully whiped the sweat away from his face and put her hand on his forehead "oh no, are you getting a fever" Maejin let the towel rest on it.

She was about to stand up again but the hand wouldn't let her go "Minho, it's okay. It's just a bad dream, when you wake up everything is gonna be fine I promise" she knew that he probably was in some half sleep and didn't know what she was saying but it still calmed him down some how. "Mae-jin?" He slowly opened his eyes. "Don't sit up, try to sleep again" she told him, he seemed to be too weak to protest against her words, so his eyes closed again and it seemed like he was drifting off. But his grip was still tight and wouldn't let the hand go "okay I'll stay 1 minute" she sighed and sat down. But 1 minutes quickly turned into 10 and then into a sleep.

__

Minho slowly opened his eyes even though they almost closed again. But as soon as he could thing again he felt awful. He had headache and a sore throat. And in general felt like he had no strength, he coughed and wanted to use his hand when he realised it wasn't able to move. He looked down at it just to see maejin sleeping with her head on the bed sitting on the floor. What is she doing? The boy was clueless. Was it because of a nightmare? Was she worried?

He slowly pulled his hand away which caused the girl to move her head. She looked up at him "did I fell asleep here?" She scanned her surroundings.

"How did you end up there?" He realised that his voice was almost gone and it hurted as soon as he spoke "oh no it has gotten worse" she stood up and pain flashed through her back "Are you a okay?", "You should be worrying about yourslef" she rolled her eyes and bowed forward to him, he backed away a little but she only grapped the towel from his forehead "where did this come from?" He had an confused expression.

But she just went to the bathroom and cleaned it then took something else "we should measure your fever" she took a fever monitor and told him to open his mouth " I can still do that on my own" He took it out of her hand "apparently not since you didn't even turn it on" she pointed at it "oh"

"This is so inappropriate, why do I have to get it now. I barely get sick" He complained with it placed in his mouth "stop talking" she ordered until it made a 'beeb' sound. "38 Celsius. This is really bad Minho" she pressed her lips together "can't be, it's not that bad I'm completely fit and fine" he tried to sit up "as if, stay in bed. The whole day, I will get you medicine and don't you dare and try to work out or go on a mission it will get even worse if you do so" she told him what to do "but-" she interrupted him "I'll inform Bang Chan, just wait and if you need anything just... call me" she took her phone.

Minho laid back feeling horrible not being able to do anything. He hated being sick.

_

Maejin knocked at Bang Chans room "yes"

"Oh maejin, what makes you come here?" He asked "Minho isn't fine, he has a high fever and I guess he should stay in bed" she suggested "that's not good. But you're right he should" he agreed "but I need to buy medicine, I know the way into the village near by and it's not that far away. I guess I'll walk there" she said "Are you sure, because I'm quite busy. But after all someone could still drive you" He told her "it's okay, I will find my way"

_

Minho felt like trash, he only wanted it to end, it was like he was helpless. He kept coughing or sneezing but was too lazy to get a tissue or some. He only wanted Maejin to come back as soon as possible. "I hope she will find the way, it could be dangerous" he took out his phone and clicked on her contact.

It beebed a few times until someone picked up "hello?" He asked, but no answer. He instantly started to worry, because who knows he still is afraid that someone might have found him or her "Maejin are you there?" His voice got louder.

"Do you hear me?" It spoke from the other side and Minho immediately reconised the voice and calmed down "yeah I hear you" he answered "sorry I think the Internet is bad" she explained "anyway, why did you call?", "well... where are you now? Are you already at the store?" He asked her. "No, but I already see it. Do you want anything specific or why did you call?" She asked.

"Uhm well no... I just wanted to tell you to hurry because I can't reach things here" he made up "you can just get them" she said annoyed through the phone "but you told me not to stand up" He complained "oh so now you listen.. whatever don't waste your voice too much and just try to sleep again. I will wake you up when I'm back so don't worry" she said calm "mm okay" he looked at the phone and saw her hanging up. Somehow he enjoyed that someone was taking care of him.

'Miss I know everything better' was changed to 'Maejin'

He decided to close his eyes again.

_

Maejin arrived back and opened the door quiet. So he really fell asleep again

She put a small plastic bag down and went out again. He slowly opened his eyes "where is she going?"

But soon she came back and carefully tapped Minhos shoulder which made him look at her again "Sit up, I made you a really good tea. It'll make you feel better soon" she handed it to him "thanks.. I guess" he sipped a bit "watch out it's still hot"

"Here are tissues and a lot of water because you should drink a lot. I also bought medicine but it should for now be the last option. If you have headache just tell me I have pills for it" she explained, he looked at her for a moment. "Don't fall alseep with your eyes still open" Maejin grabbed his hand and placed a tissue in it.

He knew he should give her a chance and shouldn't always try to block her away, but he just wanted the best for her and that she could just return to her normal life. But he did know that she wouldn't want to return and doesn't listen to him anyway.

"What are you going to do now?" He asked her "do the usual things, but I will check on you.. ah and before I forget. Here is food I bought too tell me when you want it and I'll quickly prepare it. Well bye then" she disappeared without another word "oh okay...bye"

_

After an hour she quickly checked on him "I'm hungry" he said so she made him food. "Here you go"

She received a call "can you wash my laundry?" He asked "yeah" she quickly came in but before he could say anything she was gone already.

She came inside again "hi" he said "hi" she answered but just went to the toilet "Are you that busy?" He questioned "yeah Bang Chan needs help" she explained and went out again.

Minho was bored and one hour passed already so he called her. "My head hurts can you give me pills" he requested and wasn't lying about it. "Oh yeah wait up. Or you can get them yourslef, they are in my small desk the first drawer" she told him "but I feel dizzy can you please give me them?" He asked just to hear a sigh "yes wait"

She came inside and took them out of the drawer and gave him a water bottle to swallow it. "You look so pale.. how do you feel?" She looked worried "kind of better.. I guess" he took the pill.

"Can you open the window" he asked "mhm"
"I don't know I feel like I can't breathe in here, I barely go out."
"I think it will be okay if we go for a walk around the house, do you want to?" He thought for a moment "mm okay" He sat up and maejin was quickly on his side "I'm okay" he said .

They asked for Bang Chans permission and finally got it. They only were aloud to stay around the house with a guard watching. "This fresh air feels nice right?" Maejin smiled, he just nodded.

Minho felt bored so he started to talk "and where are yours?" He begun "my what?", "you asked me about my parents last time, so what about yours" he faced her while walking. She sighed "you mean only my dad... well I don't know and I don't care" she simply answered "you don't care?"

"No I don't and let's not talk about them. And actually I don't think we're close enough to go into detail", "hm"

They didn't talk for the rest of the walk at all and after 20 minutes went back inside.

Minho decided to watch a kdrama which he haven't done for a while "which are like the most trendy ones these days?" He asked "uhm let me see" She took his phone "this one always was on TV it's really good and the male lead is so handsome... well the female lead of course too" she suggested "hm well okay I'll watch it" he pressed play.

And just like that, the phone was on for the next 3 hours "Here some food" she came in, he just took it without looking even a second away from the screen "you're welcome?" She raised her eyebrows "what? Yeah thanks" he started to eat.

"She should've picked the other one" He complained after one episode ended "what no definitely not" Maejin said "but he is unproblematic and nice" Minho added "yeah but girls don't want the kind and innocent ones. Well mostly" she explained "really? Why? They'd only be dragged into a horrible life and won't always be happy with the bad one" he frowned "if your in love you take these consequences with you. And at the end it's still her choice, she could've gone to the other one, but she didn't. Must be true love"

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.7K 805 22
A bang chan fanfic🤍 T/W -mental health -self harm - abuse -suicide mentions.
9.5K 310 16
Felix who believed that love is a waste of time until hyunjin came to change that. warning- b×b top hyunjin bottom felix cursing swearing ships hyun...
49.8K 1.5K 17
Don't go Don't leave me Please turn around and look at me Please don't go If you go further away I might fall apart by myself... [ Completed ✅ ]
3K 113 21
When art is banned you were the one that made me feel alive again. I will dance freely with you one day.