Devil Soul

By Saval3176

Lilith, heir to Mafia Empire which started by her father murder. Lilith bounds to revenge; Follows a devilish... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29/ Last Part

Part 20

13 2 0
By Saval3176

It was the party night.
All the guests had arrived and the party had started.
Lilith and Liza were still in the room.
Lilith: Liza, will you give me my earrings?
Elizabeth: Tonight, you're all dressed up.
Lilith: This night is very important.
Elizabeth came to Lilith and carefully put the earrings in her ears.

Lilith was wearing a black suit. The dark green and black make-up on her face made her face more attractive than ever. Her green accessories were the same color as Elizabeth's long dress.
Elizabeth took a few steps back and looked at Lilith again.
Elizabeth: Wow, I think I fell in love with you again.
Lilith laughed as she adjusted the collar of her dress.

Lilith: Well, I'll see...
She turned to Elizabeth.
Lilith: Again?
She raised her hand, put it on Elizabeth's shoulder and pulled her towards herself.
Lilith: So you didn't love me for a while and now you love me again?
Elizabeth tried to free herself from Lilith's arms while laughing.

Elizabeth: You're so crazy...let me go, I have to get ready.
With a laugh, Lilith opened her arms so that Elizabeth could go to the mirror.
Lilith took Elizabeth's necklace, tied it around her neck and placed a kiss on Elizabeth's neck.
Lilith: Are you ready dear?
Elizabeth took a deep breath.
Elizabeth: I'm ready.

Lilith held out her arm for Elizabeth. Elizabeth smiled widely and wrapped her arm around Lilith's arm.
They left the room together.
They get down the stairs of the mansion and finally when they reached the middle of the staircase, the attention of the guests was drawn to them.
Some of them knew Lilith, but for others she was a new face.
Those who knew her were staring at this couple with great surprise. Not sure if she is Lilith Blake herself or just a lookalike?
The hall was completely silent.

Regardless, Elizabeth and Lilith continued on their way until they reached the bottom of the stairs.
Lilith: You are very welcome.
She took a breath and observed the faces.
Lilith: I'm Lilith Blake.
The breath was held. It seemed that everyone knew her now. Lilith Blake; The same girl that were said was killed five years ago in a fight with Chris.

Lilith could easily guess what these men and women were thinking, so she confirmed their thoughts as she continued.
Lilith: That's right, I'm the same Lilith Blake that Chris wanted to destroy five years ago, and for this he teamed up with several mafias...all of them paid for this with their lives and their families in less than a month. Refunds! So I strongly advise you not to follow them.

It's as if they held their held breath more.
They still haven't been able to digest the fact that Lilith Blake is alive and they are threatened so directly. Lilith Blake was standing there; she had survived a hard war, she had killed all her enemies, and now she was calmly saying that if anyone tries to fight with her, they will die.
Was there anyone who wanted to mess up with this woman? Definitely not!
All the guests were still silent and staring at those two people.
Lilith whispered to Elizabeth.

Lilith: I think it was a big shock for them.
Elizabeth laughed softly.
Elizabeth: Don't underestimate your greatness.
Elizabeth cleared her voice and began to speak.
Elizabeth: Lilith is my girlfriend. Did you forget Blake's name? Blake is back and if you know your place, we can continue our business without any problems.
With Elizabeth's threat, the hall became quieter than before.
Lilith released her arm from Elizabeth's hand and came a little further.

Lilith: But...
She turned around and stood facing Elizabeth.
Lilith: I'm not going to stay Elizabeth's girlfriend.
Elizabeth was shocked. She felt her heart stop beating for a few moments. Her eyes were filling with tears when Lilith sat down on one knee in front of her. A ring with red ruby ​​and diamond decorations shone on in front of Elizabeth.

Lilith: Can I? Can I have you for the rest of my life?
Elizabeth's tears fell and she laughed between her cries. Lilith had proposed to her! She didn't even know how to show her happiness.
Elizabeth: Lilith...
She could not speak or complete her sentence. She held her hand in front of her face and raised her left hand towards Lilith.
Lilith took the ring from the box with a smile, placed it on Elizabeth's finger and kissed the back of her hand.

The mafias slowly came to their senses and one of them started to clap hands. The others also accompanied him and were busy clapping hands for a few moments, as if they had decided to forget the horror of Lilith and Elizabeth's threats.
Lilith got up, stood next to Elizabeth and held her hand.
A few people from the crowd congratulated them and they responded with a smile.
Lilith: Thank you. Please... continue the celebration and have a good time.

***

It was midnight and the party was finally over.
Elizabeth: Oh, how tired I am.
She sat on the edge of the bed and took off her high heels.
Elizabeth: I love high heels, but they are really painful.
Lilith smiled gently and sat down on the floor in front of Elizabeth. She took one of her legs in her hand and started massaging it.
Lilith: Baby, I don't think I can let you sleep tonight... it's the first night of our engagement...
Elizabeth laughed and threw herself on the bed.
Elizabeth: Not that you let me sleep on other nights.
Lilith got up, took off her coat and threw it on the bed.
She took Elizabeth's hand and lifted her from the bed. She brought her lips to Elizabeth's ear.

Lilith: Do you have any objection, baby?
Her breath was on Elizabeth's neck and her finger was caressing Elizabeth's bare arms.
Elizabeth: Oh...if I had...to be?
Elizabeth's breathing was shaky. Lilith smirked.
Lilith: Um, I'll listen to your objection tomorrow morning, but for now...
Lilith's fingers found the zipper of Elizabeth's dress and by pulling it down, Elizabeth's dress fell to the floor.

Elizabeth's fingers rested on Lilith's buttons, but Lilith stopped her.
Lilith: Not yet Liza.
Lilith held Elizabeth to herself. Her left hand was holding Elizabeth's waist tightly and her lips touched Elizabeth's neck. With a moan, Elizabeth craned her neck to give Lilith more freedom. She closed her eyes and was enjoying the kisses of her love.
Lilith's hand began to move. She draws imaginary circles on Elizabeth's back and raised Elizabeth's body temperature every moment. Elizabeth grabbed Lilith's dress. She really needed to take off Lilith's clothes. She put her hand on the collar of Lilith's dress impatiently.
She started to unbutton her clothes when she felt cold on her chest. Before she knew what was the source of the cold, she heard the muffled sound of a gunshot. In the semi-dark space of the room, she saw the silver light of the barrel of the gun. Little by little, she felt burning and hotness in her chest. She raised her head and looked at Lilith. Lilith's face did not show any special emotion. Drops of Elizabeth's blood were sprinkled on Lilith's face.

Elizabeth whispered in shock.
Elizabeth: Lilith...
She felt weak and could no longer stand on her feet. She tried to stop herself from falling by holding Lilith's arms, but she couldn't and finally fell on the ground.
Lilith was standing above her, still holding the gun in her hand.
Elizabeth raised her hand and grabbed the corner of Lilith's dress.
Elizabeth: Lilith...?
Elizabeth's eyes got wet very quickly and her tears flowed.
Lilith had shot her! The woman who proposed to her a few hours ago, the woman who had held her in her arms for five years.
Lilith sat down next to Elizabeth.

Elizabeth stared at Lilith in disbelief. Now she was seeing the devil that everyone was talking about.
Her fist was still holding the corner of Lilith's dress.
Elizabeth: Why...?
Lilith put her hand under Elizabeth's head and pulled her up on her lap.
Elizabeth: You never loved me?
Lilith: No...why did you think I could fall in love with you?
Elizabeth: So...so...
Elizabeth was trying to complete her sentence with her suffocating hatred.
Elizabeth: That care, attention...
Lilith: I never had feelings for you, but I needed your trust me.

Elizabeth laughed painfully. The burning sensation had increased.
So that was all, she had lived a lie for five years and finally lost. She lost everything and even her life.
Elizabeth: They were right, you are really cruel...but...
She coughed, her voice trembling.
Elizabeth: But I... fell in love with you just like that...
She coughed again and the blood collected in her mouth splashed on Lilith's dress.
Elizabeth: I fell in love with you just as you were... the devil...
Lilith: You should have listened to Lucas.

Elizabeth's face became paler and beads of sweat could be seen on her forehead. Lilith felt her body getting colder.
Elizabeth: I... I still love... you...Lilith...
There was no change in the expression of Lilith's face. She was still holding Elizabeth and was silent. Elizabeth raised her trembling hand with difficulty and touched Lilith's lips.
Elizabeth: Me...kiss me...at least let me...die like this...
Elizabeth could no longer hold her hand up. Her face was completely wet with tears, her eyes were closing and her voice was getting quieter.
Elizabeth: Kiss me... Lilith.

Lilith lowered her head and placed her lips on Elizabeth's bloody lips.
She could feel Elizabeth smiling. She removed her lips but did not raise her head and stared at Elizabeth's eyes from the same distance.
Elizabeth: Lilith...
Calling her name, Elizabeth breathed her last and her lifeless body fell into Lilith's arms.
Lilith whispered.
Lilith: You were much smarter than believing me fall in love with you, I don't know how you were fooled Elizabeth.
She put Elizabeth gently on the floor and got up.
Lilith: Maybe it was my luck.
Lilith massaged her neck a little and walked towards the door of the room.
Lilith: It's time to really end this.

∆∆∆
So, I love this part :)))
I'm just so excited about it...
Oh and please listen to this song.
The first 2 Minutes of this song show Elizabeth's feeling very well.

Thank you for reading and Supporting 💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

687 11 24
Lilith is a being that has existed since the beginning. Others may know her as "The Cursed One", for what she is known to do...eat cursed hearts. Now...
69 11 18
Lilith a 21 year old women who studies phycology and is also a professional boxer has been involved in criminal activities in her past and the troubl...
5.9K 351 36
After the death of her mother, Lilith Anders is left in the care of her cousin. Everyone knows that. What they don't piece together is that, with her...
41.9K 1.5K 24
This is a story about the Vampire Queen. Vampires have hidden underground for a century, and Lilith became queen. She is feared by all of them, for...