Sixteen Again

By 6ravity

Jiyeon went home to take a short nap after class, only to wake up and find that ten years have passed. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31

7

464 30 5
By 6ravity

With that said, Hyunjung went to hold her hand and the stunned Jiyeon did not stop her. Hyunjung frowned when she felt the coldness of Jiyeon's palm and dragged her to the car parked on the side of the road. They walked for about two meters before Jiyeon suddenly came to her senses and remembered that the Kim Hyunjung in front of her is a celebrity. She looked around in a panic and wanted to let go in case there were any paparazzi around. She hasn’t forgotten that she and Hyunjung were secretly married, so if they were seen now, it would be bad for both of them.

There was no one around, but when she struggled, Hyunjung's grip tightened.

She pushed Jiyeon into the passenger seat and Jiyeon lowered her head to avoid the other’s gaze. Hyunjung quickly got in the driver’s seat.

She closed the door, but didn’t start the car and instead grabbed Jiyeon's hand again. She then used her own hands to warm herself up.

About a few seconds later, Hyunjung raised her gaze to look at her, “Don’t misunderstand, I just don’t want you to get sick. If you get sick, then Juyeon will be sad.”

Whenever Jiyeon was in an extremely bad mood, her hands and feet would turn frighteningly cold. It was a strange condition she had since birth and whenever her hands and feet turned cold, her stomach would also start having problems. No matter how much medicine she takes, the pain never goes away.

Everyone has one or more minor health conditions that can’t be fixed by a checkup at the hospital. Some will have headaches that suddenly come and go, some will have ulcers appear even if they are in perfect health, some will have extremely fast heart rates, and as for her, she would have unexplainable stomach pain.

Only her parents and grandmother knew about her condition. However….now these people were longer here, but there was still one person who remembers.

Drip–

A teardrop hit the back of Hyunjung's knuckles and she raised her head in shock.

Jiyeon couldn’t muster up the strength to raise a hand to wipe her tears and she didn’t want to wipe them anyways. So she just let her tears fall down her face.

The party Hyunjung had just left was full of people from the entertainment industry. There were enough actors, producers, directors, makeup artists, and photographers to make up three different film crews. These fake people were meaningless to someone like her, so after drinking a few glasses of wine, she went home. When she arrived home, she didn’t see a shadow of Jiyeon. So after putting their child to sleep, she waited up for a while before she drove out to go find her wayward wife.

These days, Jiyeon no longer has many friends left in Korea. There were only a few places she could go. Hyunjung decided to search each place one by one and was just about to go to the second place on her list when she saw Jiyeon walking aimlessly down the road.

With just one glance. She could tell that Jiyeon was in a bad mood. A very, very, bad mood.

Although she didn’t know what happened, she still habitually walked forward to greet her. One must know that the current Jiyeon treats her like a stranger. Even if she stood in front of the woman, Jiyeon might not acknowledge her existence.

But she never expected that in the last few seconds, except for a few moments of struggle, Jiyeon had peacefully interacted with her. Usually, Jiyeon would yell at her in anger or leave coldly and indifferently.

In the end, she even cried in front of her.

Jiyeon has always been a proud person. No matter who stood in front of her, she always put her guard up like a soldier in a war. She only ever showed her bright and charming side to others. Only in front of certain people will she act coy, whine, or throw tantrums. In the past, Hyunjung was the first choice among those few people to who Jiyeon complained. Now, never mind being among the lucky few Jiyeon trusted, she’s afraid that she’s the first choice among the group of people she was most unwilling to show her weaknesses to.

The girl in front of her cried, tears falling down her face, but she made no sound at all. Hyunjung didn’t know where Jiyeon learned such a skill. When others cried, they wailed and screamed, but when she cried, no sound could be heard. She was so quiet that if she was in a room full of people, no one would notice she was crying. Because of this peculiarity of hers, Jiyeon always looked like she was in such great distress when she cried. Back then, it was because of this crying skill that the director picked her out of the crowd of many acting students.

Her crying later on also satisfied that eccentric, yet genius director and landed her a role in a big film. However, for Hyunjung, this crying pulled on her heartstrings and pained her to the point of agony. But no matter how much agony she felt, she didn’t dare to do anything. She was afraid that if she moved, it would cause Jiyeon to put her guard up again, and then this short moment of weakness will disappear.

Although she didn’t dare to move, Jiyeon dared.

In her memory, Hyunjung is her idol and the dream lover who she saw in her dreams every day. And in this body’s memories, Hyunjung is her wife. They had many tender moments before and Hyunjung was the person she had chosen to spend her entire life with.

So, without warning, Jiyeon leaned against Hyunjung's shoulder, and strictly speaking, her posture wasn’t inappropriate at all since she only put her head against Hyunjung's shoulder. Even in her grief, she was still sober enough to remember that she couldn’t let her tears stain other people’s clothes.

Jiyeon's hair is extremely long and already reached below the waist. Almost no other female celebrity had such long hair. She styled her hair to curl up into waves and her long hair flowed down her back like a waterfall. Whenever she even bends over a little bit, her long hair becomes scattered all over the place and the tips of it even touched the floor of the car.

When Kim Jiyeon was still well-known in the entertainment circle, the media praised her as being as beautiful as a fairy. She once participated in a magazine photoshoot where the theme was the western little mermaid. With a bikini made of seashells on her body and those playful and charming eyes that were captured by the camera, the sales for that particular magazine doubled that very month.

At the time, her hair was only medium-length, reaching to about her chest. Now, with her current length, there is no need to even style it. All she needs is to change into some beautiful clothes and the camera would be able to capture countless photos that were even better than the ones from her youth.

Hyunjung's eyes fell to the tips of Jiyeon's hair. Right now, if Jiyeon was more aware and focused on her just a little bit, she would notice that her idol’s body was extremely stiff.

It has been so long since Jiyeon had taken the initiative to approach and interact with her.

After a long while, she tentatively raised a hand and lightly patted Jiyeon's body. Her cautious and gentle action was like treating a flighty bird, fearing that any heavier action would scare her away.

Like a string that had been snapped, Jiyeon's tears fell even harder than before. Hyunjung didn’t ask why she was crying and simply comforted her. She stayed there silently until Jiyeon tired herself out from crying and fell asleep into a deep slumber.

When she woke up again, her eyes were swollen and puffy. She had to squint to look outside the window. She was lying in the car with a thick blanket covering her. The warm yellow lights of the street lamps outside were still vigilantly shining in the darkness and the porch lights of the house in front of her were still on, but the windows remained dark.

Her entire body felt warm. She looked down to see she was covered in a blanket. Jiyeon stretched out a hand from under her blanket and glanced at her phone to see that it was already one o’clock in the morning.

She sat up and then turned to look at Hyunjung lying beside her.

Due to the light sleeping habit that she had developed in her eleven years as an actress, Hyunjung had woken up when Jiyeon stirred.

Jiyeon asked her, “Why didn’t you go inside to sleep when you arrived home?”

Hyunjung had faint shadows under her eyes. She hadn’t slept well for an entire week. She had stayed up all night for two days straight a few days ago. She could endure it when she was awake, but after getting some sleep for the first time in such a long time, when she woke up again she felt like her body was going to fall apart.

She also sat up and looked at the still dark house in front of her, “You were sleeping too deeply and I called you several times, but you never woke up.”

She stretched her arms, trying to get rid of that tingling feeling, “And I’m too weak to carry you.”

They were both women and even holding a watermelon is too much for them. Therefore, it was considered normal that she couldn’t carry another full-grown woman. Only athletes could do something like that.

Jiyeon still couldn’t comprehend the other’s actions, “Then you should have gone inside yourself. Why did you stay in the car?”

Hearing these words, Hyunjung movements stopped. The corners of her mouth pressed into a straight line. After a while, she said quietly, “I can’t leave you here by yourself.”

So, she stayed with her.

After understanding the implicit meaning behind her words, Jiyeon's ears were immediately stained pink. Hyunjung treated her as her wife, but for the current Jiyeon, who was still a student that has been single from birth, even watching a movie with some R-rated intimate scenes will cause her to scream a little.

The excuse given by Hyunjung was rather pompous, and only the amnesiac Jiyeon would believe it.

Think about it. No matter how deep she had slept, she did not sleep to the point of fainting. She could always be woken up if someone tried hard enough. Hyunjung had only lightly called her name a few times before she stopped. Then when she returned home, she grabbed a blanket, carefully covered Jiyeon, and then lay down beside her.

From eleven to one, for a total of two hours, she had only slept ten minutes. For the rest of the time, she had been watching Jiyeon, carefully memorizing her appearance and etching it deep in her heart. The emotions in her eyes during those moments were so overwhelming and deep and there was an overflowing reluctance in them as well. This was a side of Hyunjung that no one had ever seen before and if Jiyeon had opened her eyes a little earlier, she would be just as shocked.

Because not only did that gaze carry a lot of reluctance, but also a deep calculating look in them. Hyunjung had never possessed a good temperament, and she had never been a pure or innocent person. She is the eldest daughter of the after all. Before going to college, she was a participant in many negotiations and business conferences. To her, shopping centers were akin to battlefields. Since young, she followed after her grandfather and father to learn everything she could about marketplace competitions. She learned these unscrupulous things before she learned anything else.

As long as she set her sights on something, even if she had to scheme and use every underhanded trick in the book, she would get what she wants by fair and foul.

With Jiyeon, she has always used a sincere and honest heart. However, Jiyeon no longer wanted her sincere heart and still insisted on leaving her. With no other choice, she had to use more despicable means.

Although she had agreed to the divorce on the surface, her actions in the dark were like a big net, slowly enlarging until they left Jiyeon nowhere to escape. Sometimes she thought of herself as a scumbag for doing stuff like that, but she doesn’t care. All she needs is Kim Jiyeon.

When they returned home, both of them moved quietly and softly for fear of waking up the sleeping girl upstairs. They each walked to their room. Jiyeon hesitated for a moment and turned around to say something, but Hyunjung had already opened her door and walked in.

She could only return to her room.

After waking up the next day, she remembered her blunder from yesterday. She was worried that Hyunjung would come to ask her about it, but in the end, she didn’t do anything. She had returned to her original indifference and seemed to not have cared about what had happened.

However, because of this indifference, all of her doubts evaporated. She had originally suspected that there was something more going on between Hyunjung and her original self, but it seems like she was wrong. They were just an ordinary couple that was about to divorce. Therefore, Hyunjung's behavior yesterday could be considered the last act of love for her soon-to-be-divorced wife.

After solving this conundrum, she remembered the phone call she received last night and wondered if she should go. Hyunjung had left already to take Juyeon to school, so she didn’t need to worry about her. She stared at her phone and continued to think when her screen lit up.

It was Sojung calling to ask her how she is. When she heard that Jiyeon was going to participate in a show, Sojung, who was sitting in her office, waved her hand frantically, “Was this something your agent Im Dayoung found for you? Don’t go then. Don’t worry, just tell her about your situation, she is one of our people.”

.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 5.7K 42
Cheating husband, friend's betrayal, and best friend who has been there for you from day one. UPDATES EVERY THURSDAY
29.3K 1.4K 3
Newly engaged, Chanyeol returns back to his small town home to divorce Byun Baekhyun, his first husband who refuses to sign the papers. ( This is a...
47.6K 2.1K 32
Park Chaeyoung married Kim Jisoo,without knowing who the girl really is. Start:May 7,2021 End:June 7,2021
reset ; ym By a

Fanfiction

55.8K 3.7K 60
Maybe the break up was the best thing that could've happened to them. Maybe they needed some time apart to realize how much they were in love with ea...