Ride Or Die /Eddie Munson/DIS...

By vecnasgirlfriend

Y/N Harrington. A young highschool student whos pretty well known. That all changes when she crosses paths wi... More

Intro
People
PLAYLIST
Never Ending
Always a Loser
A View to a Kill
Dazed and Confused
Hold Her While You Can
King Of The Neighborhood
Confessing
Completely Unsure
Tutor
The Cunningham Incident
Party Jitters
Man-whore
Prepare
Wasted
a/n
Still Ill
Unlikely
Welcome Home
Daddy Issues
Again?
The Talk With Max
Toxicity
Leaving Home Ain't Easy
You've Got Everything Now
Getting Closer
Lazy
Put It To An End
Secrets
Truth Be Told
Vulerable
The 3 Strong Words
Thinking of a Plan
Shopping Spree
Lake Party
Group Meet-up
Searching
Wanted: Dead or Alive
a/n
Someone new
This is the Last Time
Mind Body Soul
I'm Still Standin'

Make A Move

141 8 30
By vecnasgirlfriend

22

-1562 WORDS-

I knew I couldnt skip school, my parents would be pissed. I also didn't feel like dealing with my teachers and principal getting mad at me for skipping. So for the rest of lunch, I decided to sit outside. As I was sitting alone, I heard a pair of footsteps approach me.

"Y/N? Are you- alright?"

I look up and see Eddie towering over me. He crouched down and sat next to me, giving his full attention. "Hey Eddie, and yeah, I'm- I'm good."

"You sure? You can tell me anything, I won't judge." He gave me a warm smile, his doe eyes slightly glossy.

"I finally left Maria." I chuckled a bit, making light of the situation.

"Finally." He chuckled with me,"I was wondering when you were gonna realize shes a bitch."

"Oh I've realized for a long time, believe me. She just finally sped up the process."

He laughed a bit, running his fingers through his hair. I got lost in his deep brown eyes for a moment, getting caught up in his features. He must of realized because he looked up at me, giving eye contact.

"You okay?"

"Oh yeah, sorry."

"Don't be, I'm proud of you. Took some real guts to step up and uh- and make that decision."

"Yeah, also took lots of anger and annoyance."

"I bet."

We sat in silence together, not wanting to leave eachothers comforting presence. Our surroundings making the situation even better. The warm spring air hitting our skin, the perfect weather. The sky looking more blue than ever with the sun beaming down through the little clouds in the sky, I could honestly melt.

"You know, todays looking, surprisingly very nice." I said, looking over at Eddie who seemed to agree. It caught me off guard for a moment.

"Yeah, todays weather couldnt be better." He opened his mouth to say something but hesitated,"hey, um. Would you wanna, go to the movies? Some really good movies are showing and I was wondering if you'd like to go with me."

"Are you asking me on a date?" I smirked.

"Only if you want it to be."

I chuckled a bit,"yeah sure. What movie?"

"Um,(your movie of choice, it doesnt have to be an 80s movie, yw❤️)."

"Oh, I've been dying to see that movie!"

Eddie gave me a warm smile, he seemed excited that I was going with him. His cheeks were a little red, but I don't think much of it. He really seemed genuinely happy.

"Thats good, I was hoping you'd want to see it."

"What time does the movie start?"

"Around 5:30. Don't worry, I'll pick you up. You just relax your pretty self, I got everything under control."

***

"Hey Steve?" I yelled from my bathroom. Steve rushed into my room and knocked on the door before coming in.

"Yeah? Whats up?" He asked, standing underneath the doorway.

"Do I look okay? I'm going on- I don't know, would you call going to the movies a date?"

Steves expression made me laugh a little. He seemed very surprised but also very happy.

"Oh Y/N, I'm so proud of you. You finally got a date. I think you look gorgeous. Don't beat yourself up, Im sure he- is it a he?"

"Yes, Steve." I chuckled. "You think I look okay? Do you think he'll mind?"

"Depends on who it is, if you're worried he won't like your outfit, maybe you've got the wrong guy."

I looked at myself in the mirror one last time, wiping off a bit of my mascara. Steve stood behind me, fixing my hair a bit. "Wait, look at me." I turned to look at him as he licked his thumb and wiped away some of my lipstick. "There, much better."

A knock appeared from downstairs, both Steve and Is breath hitched. Steve gave me a tight hug and we both rushed downstairs. Before I opened the door. Steve kissed my forehead, placing his hands on my shoulder. "Make a move," he whispered.

I laughed as I pushed him away. I opened the door to see Eddie standing there. He had a bouquet of flowers in his hands. He looked nicer, but wasn't really dressed fancy. He was wearing his usual pair of jeans with a black Metallica shirt. His hair looked like it had been washed and brushed neatly.

"Eddie! Hello! You really had to get me flowers?" I wrapped him in a tight hug before taking the flowers from his hands, our fingers brushing against eachothers.

"Do you not like them? I didn't really know what to get so-"He rambled, he seemed to be a bit nervous.

"Eddie, quit your rambling, I love them. Thank you." I walked back inside for a moment to find a vase to put them in. Steve took the flowers from me.

"I got it, you go have fun. I love you, stay safe." He kissed my forehead one last time and pushed me out of the house.

"You look great Eddie. I'm surprised to see your hair look clean."

"Ha-ha, very funny. I do, for a fact, wash my hair." He said, grabbing his hair and shaking it. "Today just happened to be one of those days.

"So you only shower like once a month?"

"No! God who do you think I am? A pig?"

"Kinda."

"Your such a bitch."

Eddie nudged my shoulder and opened his van door for me. "So cheesy."

"Atleast I'm being nice. I never open doors for anyone."

He slammed the door shut and walked to the drivers side. I buckled myself in as he turned the car on. Loud metal music blasted through the speakers full volume. Eddie quickly turned the volume down.

"Holy shit, Eddie. Are you trying to make me go deaf? God damn, I think I just burst my ear drum."

Eddie began laughing his ass off. I started laughing with him. He turned the volume back up, this time it was quieter. The way to the theatre was silent, other than small conversation and music playing from the speaker. It wasnt awkward, atleast for me.

We arrived at the theatre and made our way to the front. We got our tickets and headed inside, going straight for the food.

"What do you want?" He asked, taking out his wallet.

"Eddie, I can buy my own shit, you know." I too started grabbing my wallet.

"Yeah, but the thing is, I'm the one who asked you on a date. So, giving that, I have to pay. So why dont you put your fucking wallet away."

"Wow, so snappy for what?" I shook my head as I put my wallet back into my back pocket.

"I'm trying to be a nice guy. Be thankful I'm trying."

"Believe me, I am. I didn't feel like paying anyway, just wanted to make it seem I was willing to."

"Touché."

"Do you even know what that means?"

"Yeah, don't ask me to explain it though."

***

"Thank you for taking me Eddie. I do appreciate the very little effort you gave." I thanked him as he pulled into my driveway. Its now dark, nothing but the moon and the stars lighting up earth.

"Atleast I gave some effort." He shrugged.

"Thats true. Well, Ill see you tomorrow. I had a great time with you. We should do it again sometime."

"We should. Although, your paying. I'm broke as fuck at the moment."

"Of course of course. I figured I'd be paying anyways."

He stepped out of the drivers seat and walked over to my side of the van. He opened the door and held out his hand in front of me. I took his hand as I stepped out of his van. Our fingers entwined with one another. He walked me to my front door before stopping.

"Thank you for accepting my date. Ill be waiting for you to ask me the next time."

"Well, thank you for inviting me. Dont worry, I'll ask you soon."

We stood there in silence for a moment. He made eye contact for a brief moment before stepping up and asking,"can we, kiss? I feel like it would be necessary." I internally cringed at what he said, but I decided to let it go.

"You know, I was waiting for you to make a move. I wondered if maybe I should make the first more or not."

"You were waiting? Wow, I'm horrible at this."

"You really are, now shut the fuck up and kiss me." I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed my lips against his. His eyes widened, shortly after he kissed me back and closed his eyes.

We pulled away, both in a bit of shock that we finally kissed. "That was nice, we should do it again sometime." He chuckled.

"We should. Anyways, Im tired. Goodnight, and please, drive safe."

"Oh come on, am I that bad?"

"You were going 50 over the speed limit. Suprised you didn't get pulled over."

"We had places to be."

"Mhm. Ill see you tomorrow okay?"

"Bye dumbass, cya tomorrow." He waved goodbye and walked back to his van. I watched as he walked away.

"Dipshit!" I yelled as he hopped in the drivers seat. He flipped me off as he drove away.

author note

do you guys love me now? i did both steve and eddie 🤭😩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.6K 1.8K 34
Y/N Henderson lived a secluded and plain sailing life, but when your younger brother Dustin blackmails you into joining a D&D game with none other th...
14.7K 177 18
Zee, an 18 year old girl from Hawkins discovers love and evil along her travels with a certain selection of up to no good kids. While reconnecting Wi...
2.6K 134 18
Eddie Munson x vampire Reader Y/N L/N lived a pretty normal life for a girl growing up in the 1800s, but that's until her father unknowingly agrees f...
141 7 3
This story is a Steve x oc fem. But at first it's mainly following the friendship of Eddie and the main girl. Steve is just mentioned at times. He be...