Back With A Vengeance

Fire_And_Ice_1813 द्वारा

"I hereby condemn you to suffer the rest of eternity in hell." /\•/\•/\•/\ Victoria had always dreamed about... अधिक

Authors Note Before You Read
Cast
Prologue
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
I'm so sorry!
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
21: The Resistance (Part 1)
22: The Resistance (Part 2)
Ho Ho Ho!
23: Phase one
24: The End (Part 1)
25: The End (Part 2)
Epilogue
Authors Note.
BWAV Creation
My Other Book(s)

Authors Note. Not an update

347 8 0
Fire_And_Ice_1813 द्वारा

Hey guys! I just want to clarify a few things.

I decided to improve a few aspects of this book. Don't worry, I didn't change the contents of the previous chapters. I don't want you guys to go through the stress of going back to reread those chapters and change whatever concept you have on this book.

I just wanted to let you know that I only changed;

– The Title of the book.

– The Description, and

– The Cover. I hope you like the newest cover. I'm not the one who made the picture, but I did the text myself. That counts, right?

The storyline and everything else still remains the same. Although, I think that I might come back in a few months or years after I finish this book to do some editing.

I'm very sure that when my future self comes back to read this book she'll be like↓

“Damn, how the hell did my 13 year old self manage to pull this off? I'm so amazing! I'm impressed with myself. *Time Warp to the past* Hey little me! You deserve a high five. *Gives me a high five and a pat on the back then goes back to the Future*” lol 🤣. Thats how I roll bitches.

Also, I just wanted you to know that, sadly, this book will be coming to an end within 10 chapters or so, I'm not sure yet. I won't be writing a sequel, but I MIGHT write a few bonus chapters after. No promises.

I'm so sorry if you're upset that this isn't an update, I just wanted to clarify some changes I made to the book. Don't worry though, I'm going to post the next chapter by the end of the week. It's taking longer than usual to update because I am having a serious case of writers block. I mean, I already know what I want to happen but I'm just having trouble trying to figure out how to develop things up to that point.

Until next time
Adios Amigos
Bye😘

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Fate Qveenx_ द्वारा

वेरवुल्फ़

8K 332 26
I looked into his eyes and Cammie screamed mate. AGAIN? I've heard of a second chance mate, but why was mine the SAME PERSON? Can 3 girls accept the...
1K 19 10
Sarah was three weeks away from being the only Omega that she knew of to graduate from a University. She was already the only Omega to graduate from...
99.4K 4.2K 79
***Please read my message on November 12, 2019 (if you can) for enlightenment purposes*** "Who are you?" A certain Luna asked. "Tell me, why do I fe...
129K 3.1K 22
I was a human girl looking for a safe place from the supernatural creatures that had invaded our world. I never expected to be a mate to a powerful w...