๐‘๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘› ๐ต๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐ด ๐‘†๐‘ค๐‘–๏ฟฝ...

By KawiITStormz

๐ด ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘™๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘ . More

๐”พ๐•ฆ๐•š๐••๐•–๐•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ค
"Nasty Boy" ๐Ÿ˜ Pt. I
"Nasty Boy" Pt. II ๐Ÿ˜
"Nasty Boy" Pt. III ๐Ÿ˜
"Nasty Boy"Pt. IV (Finale) ๐Ÿ˜
"The Midnight Society" Pt. I ๐ŸŒ–
"The Midnight Society" Pt. II๐ŸŒ“
"The Midnight Society" PT. III ๐ŸŒ—
"The Midnight Society" Pt. IV ๐ŸŒ–
"The Midnight Society" Pt.V๐ŸŒ”
"The Midnight Society" Pt. VI ๐ŸŒ–
"The Midnight Society" Pt. VII ๐ŸŒ”
"The MidNight Society" VIII๐ŸŒ”
"The Midnight Society" Pt. IX ๐ŸŒ”
"The Midnight Society" Pt. X๐ŸŒ–
"The Midnight Society" X Pt. 2 ๐ŸŒ– (Finale)
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song๐Ÿ“
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song๐Ÿ“ Pt.2
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ Pt. 3
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ Pt.4
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ Pt. 5
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song๐Ÿ“ Pt. 6
Not Gon Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ Pt. 7
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ PT.8
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“(Weekend Extragenza)
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“(Weekend Extravagenza)
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ (Weekend Extravangza)
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song๐Ÿ“ Pt. 9
Not Gonna Write You a Love Song ๐Ÿ“ pt. 10
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song๐Ÿ“ Pt. 11
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“Pt. 12
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ Pt. 13
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“pt. 14
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ Pt. 15
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ Pt.16
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ Pt. 17
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“Pt. 18
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“Pt. 19
Own That Shi๐Ÿคซ Pt.3
Own That Shi-๐Ÿคซ Pt. 4
Own That Shi-๐ŸคซPt.5
Own That Shi-๐ŸคซPt. 6
Own That Shi-๐Ÿคซ Pt.7
Own That Shi-๐Ÿคซ Pt. 8
Own That Shi-๐Ÿคซ Pt.9
Own That Shi-๐Ÿคซ Pt. 10
OWN THAT SHI- ๐ŸคซPt. 11
Own That Shi-๐Ÿคซ Pt. 12
Own That Shi- pt. 13 ๐Ÿคซ
๐‡๐€๐†๐†๐ˆ ๐Ÿซฃ
๐‡๐€๐†๐†๐ˆ ๐๐ญ. ๐Ÿ๐Ÿซฃ
๐‡๐€๐†๐†๐ˆ ๐๐ญ. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿซฃ
๐‡๐€๐†๐†๐ˆ ๐๐ญ. ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿซฃ
๐‡๐€๐†๐†๐ˆ ๐๐ญ. ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿซฃ
๐‡๐€๐†๐†๐ˆ ๐๐ญ. ๐Ÿ” ๐Ÿซฃ
๐‡๐€๐†๐†๐ˆ ๐๐ญ. ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿซฃ
๐‡๐€๐†๐†๐ˆ ๐๐ญ. ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿซฃ

Own That Shi-๐Ÿคซ Pt. 2

572 22 163
By KawiITStormz

Author's Note: Changed the year and main character (check back to first chapter)

Spirit was sleeping peacefully in the queen sized bed with pure bliss. She never felt so much comfort in her life.

Davin, who had his arms wrapped around her chest-to-back, was up feeling just as grateful.

He got to lay next to the girl of his dreams and her body felt amazing next to his. Finger tips lightly tracing the outer layer of her thigh, caused her to stir a bit.

He lightly chuckled now massaging it, he sweetly pecked her on the back of her nape as it sent chills down Spirit's spine.

He could smell the arousal on her, it excited him knowing he made her feel this way.

Dalvin's impeccable touch and his neediness to be near was just the tip of the iceberg-she didn't want him to go and she didn't want him to stop.

His hand traveling further up rubbing her midsection, his lips made its way to the crook of her neck.

Dalvin was like a puppy just wagging its little tail but his Wolf was upset, this was not his mate. Feeling abandoned because of Dalvin's stubbornness, the grey wolf sat up and walked away.

If Dalvin didn't get it together and soon, he'd eventually lose part of himself. His wolf would never come back to him and that was the last thing he needed.

The wolf was his protector and without him, he would become defenseless.

Spirit, was soaked underneath. Her eyes tightened even more. Her body yearned to be touched so badly, she pushed her subconscious if only for a moment.

"Wake up baby" he nestled into her ear. "I'm about to head in a few". His hand slowly traveled between her inner thighs.

Spirit was wide awake but she played sleep so he wouldn't stop touching her. Dalvin loved this game of cat and mouse with Spirit.

He knew she liked him but her mind was always somewhere else.

He was only trying to give her a push in his direction but she was hesitant, but not now, she wanted him.

Dalvin placed his hand inside her shorts and began massaging her sex.

She was drenched and it drove him crazy. Hissing from the wetness, he continued to teasing her.

Spirit eyes fluttered as her hips began to gyrate on his finger. Dalvin pressed her into him more as he fingers went in a circular motion.

Spirit's head flew back onto his chest as her mouth fell agape.

Dalvin never touched her like this before but the way she was responding, made him want to speed the process up a bit.

And ask her to be his girlfriend.

He grooved his hips with hers watching her unraveling before him. He groped her breast with the other wanting to give her the greatest pleasure she's ever had.

"Come on" he panted not being able to withstand her sexy moans "Come on Spirit. Cum for me". He nibbled her ear which caused her to whine.

"Dal-" her mouth dropped even more. Dalvin cupped her neck holding her in place so she couldn't get away from him

Spirit felt herself coming undone.

In her mind, she wanted to keep Dalvin close. She felt a sense of comfort and protection but the other part was saying this wasn't for her.

She wasn't suppose to cum for him.

The more she squirmed in his embrace the more he wanted her to release. She was holding back, unsure of trusting him with her body.

Dalvin opened her up as placed two of his fingers into her slowly stroking her insides-Spirit was losing the battle.

"It's okay..." he whispered "It's okay just let go". It was as if he read her mind holding in her cries of agony.

"Dal I-" she panted "I-".

"You can trust me Spirit" he begged "Don't shut me out. Just be in the moment with me". Spirit roped her arm around the back of Dalvin's neck opening up more so he could relieve her of the ache

"OOoh faw-" she mouth quivered as Dalvin placed his thumb on clitoris still pumping her insides.

"Mmm" he bit his bottom lip feeling her close around his fingers wishing it was him instead. Their bodies were synced like he could feel her climax himself.

He let his bottom lip fall as he continued watching her.

"Say my name baby" he commanded "I wanna know who making you feel like this".

"Oh..yo-you Dalvin" she moaned grabbing him close to her ear as he continued to whisper sweet little nothings.

"You so wet for me baby" he nuzzled in her ear "Is this what I do to you?".

"Dalvin don-" he went faster as her eyes rolls back "Please. Don't. Stooppp ahnnn"

Spirit finally released onto Dalvin's fingers as he felt the warm juices leaked down his hand.

"That's right" he cooed "Keep cummin for me".

Dalvin being devilish continuously pumped his fingers making her body jerk as her insides still leaked then her body gave out.

After coming down from her orgasm, Spirit turned her body nestling his chest as he kissed all around her face.

Her love language was physical touch and the best part...

So was his. In the animal world, that was how they showed affection to one another

"Oh Spirit I swear" he wrapped her in his arms around her as they laid there for another thirty.

🐺

Dalvin crept back into the building around 6 in the morning, but was greeted by his brother on the stairwell

And by the disappointment on his face, he was about to tear him in two.

"You pushing it Dal" he sat up walking over to him "You really pushing it".

"I don't know what you're talking about" he said trying to walk pass his brother. Devantè wrapped his hand around his brother's throat and shoved him into the wall.

"You have her SCENT all over you idiot" he growled flashing his red orbs. "You think I'm fucking stupid"

"Man if you don't take your sausage finger havin ass off of me" he growled as he struggled, showcasing his blues irises "I didn't sleep with her. Not in that way".

"Why you trippin De" he continued to struggle.

"Because if you so much as plant a seed inside that girl" he growled "You'll be breaking the bloodline and I promise I'll kill you myself if she ends up with one of your half-breeds".

"Devantè let him go" Kalani came rushing towards the two of them terrified.

"You're gonna kill him". Devantè look to his wife and back to his brother releasing him. Dalvin fell forward holding his neck.

"I should've never came back here" Dalvin sat up "I should've never brought my friends".

"That's the smartest thing you said since you got here" jeered Devantè. Dalvin only shook his head before he made it upstairs to his room.

Devantè released a deep sigh dropping his head.

"Devantè" she said.

"Don't Devantè me Lani" he snarled "I give that nigha an inch and he goes and takes a mile. Is it that hard to do what the fuck I say".

"It's not" she answered "But Dalvin's been amongst the humans for a long time. He's no longer intact with his inner wolf".

"That's what I'm afraid of Lani" he looked at her "Dalvin's fallen for the wrong girl and his wolf is probably on the verge of leaving".

"I know" she frowned "You have to talk to him. Knock some sense into him so he and Yori can mate".

"You and I BOTH know it's not that simple" he placed his hands on his hips. Lani frowned even more knowing how hard it must've been for Devantè .

The only difference between him and Dal, De was more traditional and did things the Old School way.

"He's in love Lani" he huffed

"He's in love with my mate".

"I- umm" she cleared her throat "I never thought I would hear you say it outloud".

"Yeah...me either" he sighed "Fuck how did this happen. And she's so young. What would I do with someone like her?".

"You're talking like..." Lani paused "Like you're gonna slip up".

"You know I wouldn't touch her Lani. She's doesn't have a spec of wolf in her".

"That the only issue?" she looked him up and down before making her departure. Devantè scrunched his face but he just let her walk off.

Both of them needed space.

Less than 24 hours ago....

"Dallllyyy!" Yori ran full speed into into Dalvin as he braced himself.

He felt his arms forcefully opening up for her as he hoist her into the air and held onto her for dear life.

Dalvin was gone for so long, she thought if she'd let go, he'd disappear again.

K and Spirit exchanged concerned yet happy looks before their eyes landed back on Dal.

"Dalvin" Devantè walked up to him then glanced at the strangers that stood on each side of him.

"You brought...people with you".

"Oh yeah" he smiled "These were the bandmates I was telling you about. This is my homeboy KCi".

"Whaddup man" he raised his hand in a black power fist.

"And that's Spirit" he pointed as she shyly waved.

Devantè's nose was automatically hit with a scent of what smelled of Christmas cheer. His eyes averted to the 22-year-old who wore a look of uncertainty on her face.

Dalvin proceeded to go on about how they met and formed a group just like De did when he was younger but he couldn't concentrate.

NO...IT CAN'T BE! His mind raced as well as his heart. Why here and why now?

Her scent was intoxicating and it was taking everything in him to remain calm but when she looked at him with those eyes, his inner wolf panted rolling over onto its back happy to see her.

OWN HER. CLAIM HER. MARK HER

He didn't get it. Why was she his mate...this human girl? There was no way...plus she was still wet behind the ears.

Devantè was once young and free spirited like Dal, he too loved humans and started an alternative rock band himself. When his little brother came along, he taught him everything he knew.

Now you never seen Dalvin without a set of drumsticks in his hand.

Devantè turned 20 and his father grew impatient thinking his mate would never come and his first born needed to carry on the bloodline

In came Kalani, who studied her husband's face stomped on what was happening.

It was their fathers' wish for them to bewed and reproduce but she couldn't.

As much as she loved Devantè, she didn't have the heart to tell him the real reason as to why she couldn't bare his pups.

She didn't wanna upset her father so she went forth with the marriage.

At the age of 23, his parents were killed leaving him to take care of his brother, newly wed wife, and his entire Blood Moon Pack.

It wasn't easy but he managed to get them to safety where they all could make a good living.

His life was now his pack's and it's been like that for years. Now here was his brother fucking shit up and not doing right by his mate.

But was he?

Even if he did wanna mate with Spirit would she even accept his wolf and all? Not run from him when he shifted, showing his true form.

The human girl was sweet but he had to get away from her and quickly. With another glance, he walked away leaving everyone bewildered.

The elders knew what was going on but they had to let the young ones figure out their own destiny.

It was important that Devantè bred and fast. Majority of their pack were mostly females and he needed a son hell maybe even two.

If not, his position would soon be challenged by other Alphas. Not wanting to step out on his marriage to breed, their fate would in the hands...or paws of his little brother.

Kalani found her husband pacing the the living area nippin his thumb nail like he did when his anxiety got the better of him.

"Are you okay my love?" she questioned. Devantè stopped pacing as he seen the concerned look on her face.

"Yeah...yeah I'm fine baby" he sighed "Dalvin and his antics man. He never stops and thinks about the shit he does".

Kalani watched as her husband was stressing out and taking deep breaths. She never seen him like this before, so antsy and nervous even.

"Devantè what's going on?" She walked closer to her husband "Talk to me".

"You know how I am about humans baby that's all" he nipped at his lip.

"Devantè you know better than to lie to me" she sneered "It's disrespectful". It was disrespectful to lie to your mate especially when she could already sense it.

"I'm not lying" he semi lied "I don't like em".

"Devantè we stay in a town full of humans" she shifted her weight "Try again". Devantè averted his eyes to his wife and she sensed his inner wolf's arousal.

Kalani eyes grew wide as she took a step back.

"How?!?!" She jumped

"I dunno Kalani!" He snapped "I was blindsided just like you".

"She's your mate?!?!" She gritted "She's just a kid".

"Wolf God don't I know that Kalani" he huffed as he paced "The Universe is playing with my emotions. There's no way".

"Devantè" she panicked "I'm scared". Devantè stopped pacing as he rushed to his wife's aid.

"Kalani you can't back out on me" he held her arms "Not right now baby. We can fight this".

"There's no fighting De" she stomped "You're in the same predicament as Dalvin. The urges will only grow stronger".

"With wolves YES" he admitted "But she's human so it's not as intense". Kalani was listening but her heart was still in shambles at the thought of losing her husband.

He was everything she'd ever imagined but they didn't share soul ties and that's what made it worse. Some wolves died never finding their mates while others did.

Both brothers found theirs and they didn't want either of em.

"What are we gonna do?" She asked.

"We're gonna live as normal as possible" he responded "I'll keep my distance and speak when only necessary". Kalani knew her husband was strong-willed and as his wife and alpha female. It was her job to stay by his side.

"I gotchu my King" she nodded.

"Thank you my Queen" he kissed her forehead. Kalani came back out and got Dalvin and the others settle.

She was very warming to K but spoke very little to Spirit. She wasn't even that much to look at, compared to herself.

There was no way her husband's inner wolf was attracted to a scrawny human like her-two weeks should fly right on by.

But nothing was wrong with speeding things up.

During dinner. Everyone was so inviting and sweet to Dal and K but they shut Spirit out. Every time she spoke up either Kalani or Yori talked over her.

Devantè had to admit he felt terrible letting them belittle her but he was too busy trying to control his wolf

YOU CAN'T JUST SIT THERE AND IGNORE WHAT'S GOING ON. YOUR MATE IS IN DISTRESS AND SHE NEEDS YOU

SHE'S FINE

OH SHE'S FINE ALRIGHT

SHUT UP THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT

YOU HAVE TO HELP HER

NOT MY PROBLEM

PUSSY

I WOULD LOVE TO KICK YOUR ASS RIGHT AND I WISH I KNEW HOW

YOU CAN'T YOU'D BE FIGHTING YOURSELF. Devantè fought not to roll his eyes but then focus his attention on how close his brother was to Spirit.

He felt his claws coming out and drawing blood from his legs to stop himself from leaping onto the table.

He was relieved when she got up from the table and left but frowned again when he seen Dalvin's friend following her.

Why were they all on her like that?! It was driving his wolf crazy. Soon Dalvin got up to leave giving everyone a glare showing he was displeased with their behavior

Dalvin was next in line, so they showed the same respect as they did with De, but De was the one calling the shots being the Alpha.

"I just wanna rip her head off" Yori growled.

"They'll be no need for that" waved Kalani as she placed her hand underneath her chin "We did what was needed. She'll be back in LA in no time".

Yori smirked as Kalani sent her one back. Devantè grew disgusted and decided to head back to his loft yet again.

He didn't want them to be rude or ill-hearted. He just wanted a little distance and now he was feeling even worse.

Later on that night, Devantè watched his wife sleeping next to him but he couldn't get his mind off of Spirit.

Her scent. Her smile. The way everything fascinated her made his heart smile.

He knew it was his wolf doing this to him but the thought of his wolf being her was an nice image. Without making any noise, Devantè decided to pay his brother a visit.

And to keep his body from going over to check on Spirit but when he knocked on his door several times, he put two and two together.

His wolf was not happy.

THEY'RE TOGETHER. IF HE EVEN JUST SO MUCH AS TOUCH HER I'-

EASE UP! THAT'S MY LITTLE BROTHER

YOUR LITTLE BROTHER IS GETTIN BUSY WITH OUR MATE

SHE'S NOT MINE. I'M WITH KALANI

AND SHE'S NOT MINE. YOU GONNA START REJECTIN ME TOO?

THAT'S NOT FAIR AND YOU KNOW IT. THE BLOOD MOON PACK NEEDS PUR-

BLAH BLAH BLAH. SPIRIT IS OUR MATE SO FUCK ALL THAT AND KEEPIN YOUR PRECIOUS BLOODLINE PURE.

I'M NOT LEAVING MY WIFE

WE'LL SEE ABOUT THAT

Devantè placed his head on Dalvin's door trying to keep the thought out of his mind that he and Spirit could be intimate with one another

After he specifically told her they were strictly forbidden to be together

Yet knowing Dalvin, he did little to no convincing.

Devantè waited up all night for his brother. As soon as he opened the door, he smelled Spirit's arousal all on him and lost it

TOLD YOU. HE WAS ALL IN HER HONEYPOT. HOW DOES THAT MAKE YOU FEEL

ANGRY.

Before he knew it. He had his brother hemmed up on the wall wanting to snapped his neck. If it wasn't for Kalani snapping him out of it.

Wolf knows what he would've done.

DON'T YOU EVER MAKE ME DO THAT TO MY BROTHER AGAIN OR WE'LL HAVE A PROBLEM. The wolf snuffed as he lowered his ears and went into submission.

Devantè had a kind, gentle laid back personality but if you pushed him, he got real serious and real quick. If he was aggressive, it was either because of his wolf or he felt challenged.

🐺

Soon as Spirit got dressed she waited for K, who stayed a floor below her.

The two besties headed over to the Degrate's townhouse so Dalvin could join them for breakfast. Opening the door, two of Dalvin's girl cousins came down the steps eyeing K down

"Hey K Man" one greeted caressing his cheek as they walked past them.

"Hello Ladies" he playfully nipped at them causing them to giggle. Spirit rolled her eyes knowing she was still being ignored.

"What?" spoke K "They can't get enough of me".

"Whatever loverboy" she scoffed "Let's get Dal so we can eat". Before they could make it to the steps, they seen Devantè walking up.

He had his frames on and Spirit mentally whimpered. Damn he was so fione looking like a sexy college professor.

"Hey Good Morning Devantè" She waved like an idiot then cursed at herself.

"Good Morning Spirit" he smirked then looked at K "Dalvin's friend".

"Yo man it's KCi or K" he groaned "It ain't that hard to remember".

I DON'T CARE IF YOUR NAME WAS THE WHOLE ALPHABET. GET AWAY FROM MY WOMAN!

CALM YO ASS DOWN!

"I'll be sure to remember that" Devantè lightly nodded "What brings you two this way so early in the morning?".

"We came to get Dal so we can eat" she cheerfully answered making him smirked even more.

"Of course" he spoke.

"Hey has Dalvin made it out of his room?" spoke Yori coming around the corner as well

"I wanted to know when he'll be joining us for-". She stopped when she noticed Spirit and K standing there.

"You" she sneered

"You" Spirit sneered back

"Me" spoke K hoping to break the tension.

"What are you even doing here?" Yori crossed her arms "Shouldn't you be on the other side away from us?".

"Yori behave yourself" warned Devantè. "We talked about manners"

"She's not joining us is she?" She asked him.

"I'm not actually" she spoke up "I found this little cafe just down a couple of blocks and we're waiting on DAL VAANNN to join us".

Yori began to snarl but Devantè stepped forward.

LOOK AT THIS. LOOK AT THIIISSS BOTH OF THEM FIGHTING OVER YOUR BROTHER WHAT A DAMN SHAME

I'M ABOUT TWO SECONDS AWAY FROM POPPING YOU WITH A NEWSPAPER

"Seems there's been some sort of miscommunication" spoke Devantè "You both are more than welcome to join us for breakfast. You don't have to disinvite yourselves".

"Yes they do because I'm disinviting myself as well" a voice spoke out causing everyone to look up.

Dalvin was coming down the stairs irritated.

"Ya'll ready to bounce?" He lifted his brow ignoring his brother and mate.

"Dalvin you're not staying for breakfast?" Yori practically gasped "You just got here. You haven't even spent time with your pa- family".

"I'll make time when I have it" he addressed "I invited my friends to Amsterdam for a good time and that's what the hell I plan on doing".

Dalvin opened the door waiting for his friends to follow suit. Guess he told them.

"Umm see you around dinner" spoke Spirit. Devantè gave a slight nod placing his hands inside his jeans.

"Peace out" said K as he shrugged not caring too much for either of them. K walked out first and when Spirit was next, Dal placed his hand on the smalls of her back.

De and Yori both bit their tongues til the door closed.

"How much longer we gotta go along with this act Devantè?" she inquired "She's all in my mate's face and I don't think I can take too much more of this".

"Yori I understand your frustration but it's only for two weeks".

"Easy for you to say" she folded her arms "You don't have to worry about anybody snatching Kalani up".

Devantè frowned. If only she knew they were in the same boat.

"I'll see to it that Dalvin makes time for you" he winked wrapping his arm over her shoulder

"Til then let's eat".

🐺

The three friends sat quietly finishing their meals viewing the sights from outside the restaurant

Amsterdam was a spectacular place. The sun was out a bit so the trio didn't have to bundle up too much.

Especially Dalvin, who was still furious with his older brother. He picked at the table which Spirit took noticed.

She slowly grabbed his hand and his nerves calmed down.

He stroked the back of her hand with his thumb. Spirit was the only one who could ease his mind.

"So I guess I speak for everyone when I say...." began K "Your family's ass". The two burst into laughter agreeing with K.

"What's up with that like seriously Dal" she looked at him as he sighed.

"I'm sorry guys" he said "I didn't think they'd get like this. They're really nice people I swear".

"De seems cool" she shrugged.

"He's the ass of all ass" said K "Man can't even remember my name. It's one damn letter".

"Agreed" pointed Dalvin

"I thought you and your brother were close" she frowned.

"Yeah I thought so too baby" Dalvin shook his head "He's stressed out and taking it out on me"

"Well why?" She asked

"Our family has a reputation to uphold and it's not working out in his favor" he responded.

"What in the heezzyyy" jumped K "You talking like y'all royalty forreal".

"We'll not royalty K" he lied "We just blessed and highly favored man".

"Highly favored is right" spoke K "The Big Man upstairs graced y'all

I didn't know black folks stayed in places like this".

"We not in Kansas anymore huh Dorothy?" joked K

"Right Toto" She joked back causing Dalvin to grin.

"I swear I don't know what I'd do without y'all" Dalvin spoke.

"Man don't be on no emotional shit" waved K "It's too early for all that".

"How bout we walk around a bit before rehearsals huh?" suggested Dal.

"Hey I like the sound of that" cheered Spirit. After breakfast, Dalvin took his friends on stroll along the Riverwalk.

K was way ahead as Dal and Spirit joined hands walking and taking in the beautiful city.

"How long has your family been here?" she asked.

"We moved when I was fourteen going on fifteen" he smirked "We have a lot of history here so it was like coming back to our original stomping grounds when our folks died". Spirit nodded.

"You and Devantè not speaking?"

"We just butting heads" he replied "Nothing to worry your pretty little head over".

But she was worried, Devantè was strange but he was overall a nice guy and she wanted to get to know him better. She wanted to know EVERYTHING about him.

"See you taken to my brother" he joked "You fascinated by him?".

"Can't lie Dal" she smirked "He's the cool big brother. And you take after him, I mean who was the one who came up with the idea of starting Black Velvet?".

Dalvin chuckled as he smiled at Spirit.

"Okay so maybe the nigha was a huge influence but I did it for me too" he said.

"I love music. I love traveling" he looked down at her "And I love being with you". Spirit blushed as she looked away.

"I- uh" she struggled. Dalvin stopped causing her to stop

"What's up?" He asked looking at her.

".....It's like" she paused looking back over

"It's like I'm trying to get the words out. I'm thinking of saying it too but they won't come".

Dalvin looked at her with sorrowful eyes and sighed.

"Well sometimes when we can't say say the words" he spoke lowering down "We can express in other ways".

Spirit felt a sudden sensation, an urge looking into her friends eyes. She sat up on her top toes as she grazed him with a kiss.

Dalvin's eyes widen licking his lips from the moist she left behind.

"I'm sorry" she exhaled "I don't know why I did that. I ju- I just wanna be so close to you but I'm afraid".

"You don't ever have to be afraid when being with me Spirit" he leaned down "Sometimes the heart want what it wants".

Dalvin not only had the gift of gravitational pull, he also had the gift for swooning as well. Everything was sounding so believable and good to Spirit so couldn't help herself.

Spirit and Dalvin shared a passionate kiss and her thoughts of getting to know Devantè flew out the window.

She wanted to stay beside Dalvin til the test of time and he was more than happy to oblige.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201 1 11
๐‘จ๐’‡๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’“๐’†๐’˜๐’‚๐’•๐’„๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ '๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‰๐’–๐’๐’„๐’‰๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’๐’๐’•๐’“๐’†-๐’…๐’‚๐’Ž๐’†' ๐‘ฐ ๐’•๐’๐’–๐’ˆ๐’‰ ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’‚๐’–, ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’...
4.6K 353 1
Arnav Khushi one shot. **********Kindly note that it is an All Rights Reserved piece**********
174K 9.3K 23
๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ .
20.2K 401 30
/ ๐˜๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ( ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ) ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ /.