If We Were Liars

By hhayatiii_a

" if I said I still hate you, would you believe me?". "Only If we were liar... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23

Chapter 22

10 1 2
By hhayatiii_a

"Yeah just regretting my existence".

I woke up with the worst hangover possible. I rolled out of bed, searching for the bathroom.

I didn't remember much, only what happened with Jacob.

I opened the bathroom door and ran to the toilet, spilling the contents of my stomach into the ceramic bowl.

I grabbed a tissue and wiped my mouth, before vomiting again.

"Are you okay jaybug?".

I looked at my mum, who was leaning against the door. "I'll live".

"Okay then, I've got work okay? I'll see you tonight".

My mum walked in and patted my head causing me to vomit again.

What on earth did I drink last night?

I got up and pulled out my toothbrush, trying to get rid of the disgusting taste in my mouth.

I rinsed after finishing the last of the mouthwash. I sighed at my reflection, my mascara was a mess.

I grabbed a makeup wipe and rubbed off the black mess under my eyes.

Walking back into my room, I threw myself on the bed. grabbing my phone, wanting to know how long I slept.

"2:30 pm". I sighed, I didn't sleep as long as I wanted to.

I checked my notifications out of curiosity. I scrolled down a large number of missed calls from Cameron.

"What the Fuck?....".

I checked my messages, wanting to see if he left me any.

I took a double take at what he sent me. It was a photo of me and Jacob kissing.

I forget I took it. I looked down at his new message. Wanting to know what the caption meant.

"Fuck I'm done for".

I pulled up Kaden's number and called her.

"Finally! What's going on Jayden?!".

"I just woke up, I saw all the messages and missed calls".

"He's going crazy, he thinks he did something to piss you off".

"He did but that's not the point. What were you thinking?!".

"I don't remember taking it, I was wasted last night".

"Oh yeah, your party! Are you and the boy dating?"

"No ! Let me explain".

"Go ahead, babes".

"We were taking a normal picture but I used a timer instead of taking it properly, right before it went off he kissed me".

"Wait? So why did you post it?".

"I was with these girls who were hyping me up and shit, so I wanted to post something of the night. I found the picture and honestly I don't know why my dumbass did it".

"You're so dumb! I thought you didn't want him to know!".

"Wait! He knows?!".

"No, but I'm sure he'll figure it out".

"Fuck I messed up"

"He has a girlfriend Kaden! Why the hell did I do that?!".

" I don't know but let's hope for the best outcome".

"Who knows, he might like you back?".

I sighed. I'm never drinking again because I do dumb shit when I'm drunk.

I rolled over onto my back and groaned. I didn't want Cameron to be mad at me. I still wanted him as a friend but he might have taken the post as an insult.

Which in a way it was. I felt like shit. I wanted to have a nice calm rest of the day but my past sled hates my guts.

"You their jay?".

"Yeah just regretting my existence".

"Calm down, I'm sure things will work out".

"I don't want him to hate me, Kaden, I like him so much. Even if he doesn't like me I just want him as a friend".

"I get how you're feeling but you need to focus on the positive".

"I fucked up big time, now he's going to hate me!".

"Girl! I just said the focus on the positive! Trust me things have a way of playing out nicely".

"What do you mean by that Kaden?...".

"You know... well ... look Jayden, all you can do is keep your mind clear".

"Okay....".

"When are you coming back?".

I didn't want to go back. Not now that I've fucked up with Cameron. It's best for me just to finish my last year at malle.

"I think I'll be graduating here".

"The fuck your not! You better get your ass back here as soon as possible Jayden Clyde! I will not let my bestie graduate without me!".

"I think it's for the best Kaden, if Cameron hates me I would be able to stand that environment because where you go he goes".

"Look somehow your friendship is fucked, I will make sure he doesn't hang with us anymore".

"Honestly I don't know why he started hanging with us in the first place".

"Probably to keep an eye on you Kaden".

"Oh, shush".

"How are things at school for you?".

One thing I did miss was how easy classes were, sitting in the same class made things much easier.

"Boring and stuff, oh when is your guy's prom?".

"In a week".

"Oh, when are you getting your dress?".

"I'm not going".

"Why not?!".

"It's not my thing, I never really liked the idea of prom".

That was a lie. When I was with clay we both were so excited to go together, well I was excited anyways. Now that I'm done with that stuff I just feel I wouldn't enjoy it as much.

"Please go! Please!".

"Why?".

"It's good memories, and I want pictures so I can stick them with my prom pictures".

"That would be cute.....".

"Yes! See I'm smart huh?!".

"I'll think about it Kaden okay?".

"No! You'll go! Please".

"Okay but I'll only go there and take pictures, then I'm leaving".

"Make sure your dress is blue!".

"Why?".

"So we can match! It would look so cute on my wall".

"Okay, blue dress it is. Any more requests?".

"Seriously? Well then-".

"I was joking!".

"Oh.... Did you hear that? That's the sound of my heart breaking".

"So dramatic as always".

"How rude!".

"Oh, shush".

"Hey I go to go, Cameron's in my room now".

I heard yelling from her end, causing a pit in my stomach to form.

"Jayden! What's goi-".

I didn't hear what Cameron had to say as she hung up. I didn't have the guts to talk to him right now.

I sighed as I received another call, an unknown number.

I placed the phone to my ear as I answered.

"Hello? Who's this?".

"It's me! Nina! Wanna go dress shopping?!".

I mentally groaned at the timing. Just after I was made to agree to go to prom by Kaden.

"Yeah sure".

"Ok ! Send me your address, and I'll pick you up!".

She hung up and I texted her my address before throwing my phone on the bed.

I walked over to my wardrobe and pulled out a pair of jeans and a t-shirt.

I was too tired to look nice. I slipped on my clothes and walked down the stairs, grabbing my boots.

I threw my boots on and looks around for a hair elastic. I had to embrace my undercut sooner than later.

As I tied my hair up, I reached the stitches, that was nearly ready for me to take out.

I grabbed an apple and sat on the couch, waiting for Nina.

I was halfway through the apple when I heard a knock on my door.

"I'm here!".

I took another bite and threw the rest in the bin. I opened the door to reveal a smiling Nina.

"Hey! You ready?".

"Yeah, let me just close up".

I Locke the door behind me and shoved my keys into my pocket.

"I want to get a red skin-tight dress".

I smiled as she went on about her dream prom dress. We got in the car and Nina quickly drove down the street.

"What dress are you looking for babes?".

I looked up from the window and smiled. "Something blue, my best friend insisted that we match. Even though she's at my other school".

"That's cute, but would suit your skin tone". I smiled at the compliment.

"There's a dress shop at the mall, you know where that is right?".

I nodded. I used to hang out there all the time. Mostly in the cinema or the food court with Mara and Alyssa.

I actually can't believe that I used to enjoy hanging with them. Now that I hate them I see how they are.

I looked at the large mall coming into view. I chuckled as Nina aggressively beeped her horn at some guy who ran across the road.

"Fucking dickhead....".

I waited for her to park her car before climbing out. "Let's go!".

Nina ran to me and linked her arm with mine. We walked into the mall, where lots of girls were yelling at each other.

Probably something to do with prom.

We walked up the escalator and waited for the second floor.

"This way!". I pressed my lips together as she pointed to the shop.

Maybe she had forgotten that I used to come here a lot or maybe that I used to permanently live here. Who knows.

We walked inside the shop just to be greeted by racks of dresses and happy girls.

Nina immediately ran to the red dresses while I lust looked through each rack. Looking something blue and something that caught my eye.

I let my fingers caress the dresses as I walk past each rack. My eyes landed on one dress in particular.

It was a baby blue strapless dress. It wasn't extremely out there but it also wasn't plain.

The waist had small white gems tracing down to the rim. At the bottom, there were only a few gems. As if it rained.

I pulled the dress off the rack and walked to a changing room.

I walked into the first vacant room and closed the door behind me.

I slipped out of my clothes and pulled on the dress. As it lay on my body, I traced the gems at my waist.

I loved it.

I turned around to see how it looked on the back. Still wonderful.

I pulled out my phone at took a picture, posting it with "prom dress shopping " as the caption.

I sent the picture to Kaden after, knowing she'd love the dress.

I did one last twirl in the dress before taking it off. I put my clothes back on and walked over to Nina.

"Did you find a dress"?

I smiled and lifted the dress in my hands. "Oh, that is so pretty".

"How about you?".

She lifted the long extravagant red dress with a sweetheart neckline. The Brest was covered in red and orange gems. Giving it a fire effect.

"Oh, that is going to look so good on you".

"I'm so glad I found this!".

We walked up to the register and I pulled out my dad's card. He can't be mad if it's for prom.

We walked out of the store with bags in hand. "Let's eat now".

I nodded as we got onto the escalator. Nina kept talking about her mission to find a date before prom as we lined up to get our food.

Since I had a thing for sushi, that is what I got. Nina got these Japanese-style noodles that smelt wonderful.

"Maybe Ayden, he's hot and single".

"Yeah, I saw him at the party last night".

"Oh, I didn't see him".

"He was playing spin the bottle".

I shoved a piece of sushi in my mouth as Nina went on about Justin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142 16 14
Book 1; We Should've stayed friends Book 2; Why are you back? Book 3; Time to say goodbye A rather a typical love story with one big twist and an inf...
350K 8.3K 31
BEWARE: the writing in this is from when I was younger, and is extremely cringey and cliche. I advise you not to read this because the writing in thi...
514K 14.7K 55
Finished; September 13th 2019 #10 abuse #10 teenfiction #8 stepdad #6 hope #3 badboys #3 broken #1 escape #1 goodgirl #1 hate #1 stepbrother...
295 80 23
Growing up in a toxic environment, sixteen-year-old Jay Foster has always had psychological problems, coupled with a quick temper. But one night some...