Meraki

By tulipsntales

A collection of short stories. Meraki- To do something with soul, creativity or love; to put something of you... More

A/N
Kalon●
2●
3●
4●
5●
6●
7●
Elayne◎
2◎
3◎
4◎
5◎
6◎
7◎
Metanoia◍
2◍
3◍
4◍
5◍
6◍

7◍

11.5K 534 68
By tulipsntales

It's been a month since she start working under him. Mrs. Siddiqui convinced her saying it would only help in growing. She understood his son's feelings and escalated. Not now, but one day she"ll surely took his proposal for her, if things work out how she planned. Elham's wound is not healed yet and above everything, she wants her to personally understand her son. Only then she'd take this further. The moment she understood the feelings of his son, she informed him of her past and she have no idea why.

Besides that Elham's family was also pressuring her for marriage and because of that, she looked disturbed.

When Zohran finds the reason for her disturbing behavior, he directly asked her out, saying their parents want to marry and none of them want to it. What if they make a deal and get married and spend their life on their terms and conditions.

Seeing no other option she agreed to it, unknowingly, that Zohran played her.

He lied. Lied about the deal. Being Scared and said he said whatever cross his mind but promise himself to give her as much time as she wants to amend her perception about him and marriage.

+++

"Assalamualaikum!" He greets her as soon as he took his place against his new bride. His chest puffed with happiness. The girl who makes him go crazy in days and because of her his nights were sleepless is finally now his.

"Walaikumussalam," she mumbled meekly fidgeting her fingers against her knees. Seeing her nervous form he smirked. He wants to affect her as same as she affects him. Slowly taking the hem of her veil he unveiled her revealing her face only get astonished by her arresting features. He looked at her without blinking capturing this moment for eternity.

"You're looking ethereal. Ethereal beauty." He said in an absolute daze. "Look at me." He mutter. When she doesn't do what she has asked to do he takes the matter into his hand. Holding her chin so lightly between his forefinger and thump he moved it upward. Her orbs met his and he got hypnotized. There's been a time when he held her gaze for more than a few seconds but today holding her gaze and seeing what swirled inside churn his stomach. Hurt, innocence, and fear. She was hurt by her past, and that made her bit Stoney but even after wearing the mask, the innocence she tried to hide swirled in her eyes. Fear, what she's fearing, maybe she's anticipating the same behavior. Not completely aware of what that bastard had made her go through, but today he swore to give her all the happiness his lady deserves.

Feeling his vehement stare she looked down. Nervous, nervous, and nervous ."Go and change, it must be very uncomfortable." Eyeing her heavy joda that his mother choose, heavy zardozi embroidery, there's no place left to even put a pin. He moved his head from left to right in amusement. His parents. They want everything grand. Though the nikkah kept it intimate because of her family, but walima would be grand. She was his mother's favorite and now his father already teams up with her against him. "Agr meri beti ko koi takleef ya aziyat di, tou Zohran Siddiqui tumhara woh haal hoga jo soche bhi nhi hogey." These were the exact words his father told him. Like it's not even a day and he feels like they disown him already. A chuckle left his mouth thinking of the possible drama that would happen in his home. In their home.

Soon the door of the bathroom opened and he moved his eyes in her direction. Precisely after an hour. The irritation left his cells when he looked at her. Clad in a simple light white cotton dress, that fits her perfectly equally hiding and showing her assets and curve she walked out.

Standing near the bed, she looked at him. Hesitated. "Khadi rahogi raat bhar?" Raising his brow he questioned. Shaking her head No she took her seat and lay down.

"Gir jaogi Elham, thoda ider shift hojao." He enunciate again when he noticed she is literally on the edge of the bed. "Nhi..mei theek hun." On her response, he snaked his arm around her waist and pulled her closer. On his sudden activity, a shriek left her mouth.

"I'm not doing anything, Sojao." He muffled sniffing her hair and a pleasant smell hit his nostril. He don't know which or whose odour it is but he mentally made a note to notice her shampoo the next morning first thing after stepping in the bathroom.

"Relax." Being nervous and being scared are two different things. Since he took her in his arms, her posture was stiff. Before she was nervous and now scared. Scared about what? He doesn't know. Maybe about consummate. "Elham...I won't do anything without your sanction." He clear her mind, one day, they'd do it, but with her consent. And those words were to boost her melatonin and she sleep in his arms.

+++

He gifted her a rose gold diamond hoops from Tiffany & Co as a wedding gift alongside he's launching a women clothing brand named as "Elham" which means "inspiration". That girl has been a lot, but with her strong character and conscience, she stood for herself and her dignity. The production and designs are already in process and today she met to discuss kid's wear.

"I'm thinking we should also go for minimalist accessories. Rhinestone and metals combo." She asked. Wearing a Mustard yellow dress she looked pretty. Whenever she wears new but different shades he likes her more and he can't decide which color suits her better.

"These are the rough sketch of the accessories, which they made before, and when I discussed the idea of accessories they showed me " While explaining detail she dug her teeth into her lush lower lip and the desire to pull her hair back and plunder the softness of her mouth consumed him, again. Just one taste. One taste then maybe he could sate this ceaseless hunger inside him.

Something tugged low in his gut at the memory of how she'd felt beneath his hands. Of the way, her scent filled his lungs when he buried his face in her neck and the little hitch in her voice when he touched her. Heaving a sigh he internally groaned "Control, you'd scared her." mumbling these words he tried to listen to what she is speaking.

Off Minded he just nodded his head, as a movement just to let her know he is being attentive.

"Elhammm! Can I--- Can I kiss you."Pulling her closer from her waist he gulped looking at her full pink lips with hunger. The intensity his eyes held shook her to the core.

"I want to kiss you, so bad."He begged. Her lips parted with a soft and audible exhale and her eyes practically came out in shock. His hot breath fanned against her lips muddling her sense. What she should answer yes? or No? Is it how people asked before kissing? Proximity did something and their breath heave, the tension in the air made them so hot in the evening of the winter.

"Please!" He desperately asked again moving a bit closer. A word from any of them and their lips would meet.

Closing her eyes, she permit him and he immediately attached their lips. Keeping it there for a minute or two with closed eyes, he wanted to feel her. Sucking each lip alternatively he bite and soothed them. His hands are moving on her waist, feeling her curves.

Initially, she sat still but as his gets more passionate she tried to match his pace but inexperienced got the best of her. He's already possessive about her, when her inexperienced speaks volume, his heart got swelled and pants got tighten after Knowing he's her first.

Their kiss was everything. Rough, soft,wild , sweet, passionate, demanding. The softness of her lips against his knocked out the sense of sanity from him. Feeling her out of breath, he moved back, eyes closed and pink hues spread on her cheeks makes her more ravishing. One thing he's for sure, he found her new addiction and sweetest taste ever.

+++

Leisurely walking inside his hoom, he reached his room. Today, he came two hour early aftter attending his meeting, there were few works which doesn't require much attention. His home is silent, because his wife and mother went out together for something. Something what? He don't know. Throwing his phone on bed, he started untie his shoes and removed his socks. Getting up from his place he advanced towards their wardrobe for taking out his casual t-shirt and track to change. He search for a particular one and when didn't find it he took out all of them and pile it on the bed. Finally, his struggle comes to end he noticed it between two black t-shirt. Since he messed his side, he decided to fold them and keep them neatly on their places before she came, but all this after taking a relaxing shower.

After folding each his messed clothes he walk up to place them but he eyes caught something pinkish at her side. Dubious he extend his arm and took it out.

It was a diary. Curiosity took over him and he opened it.

I know there's nothing I can change it
But is there something that can be negotiated?
My heart's already breaking, go on twist the knife

He furrows his forehead reading her words. Does she like poetry or maybe interested in writing? Finding something new about his wife, he turns the page agog.

The mind replays what the heart can't delete.

_The mind replays what the heart can't delete._ he nodded repeating the words. "Spitting facts." Mumbling he turns the page.

•I know you're saying you don't wanna hurt me
Well, maybe you should show a little mercy
The way you look I know you didn't come to apologize

•Normalise not making sense.

Smiling he turns the page.

•Slurps Coffee and overthink everything.

Well, many times he found her sitting alone either on the terrace or in the garden, slurping coffee and lost in her world. And he asked what she was thinking? but she end the conversation by saying nothing important.

(7 November)
I've got scars
Even though they can't always be seen
And pain gets hard
But now you're here & I don't feel a thing

(29th November)
Everytime we touch, I only want more.

He was astonished reading it. "Romantic side. Huh?!?"

(4 December)
•I'm walking around with just one shoe. I'm half a heart without you.

4th December? He___He was out of the country that day. Did she write about him? Was she missing him so badly? Her words___*Half a heart without you* A full smile sprawled on his lips and he turn the page excitedly.

(5th December)
•Four books and hundreds of articles, and I still make mistakes when reading. You wrote "Good Morning!♡" and I read it as "I Love You!♡".

"Ya Khudaya! This girl would be the death of me." He clearly remembers he sent her a Good morning message those three days. She missed him. She wrote about him. He would be happier if she confess her feelings. Does she like it every time he repeats these three magical words? "Ohh! Darling, if you liked it so much all you need is to ask."

_Every time we both touch, I only want more._ mo-r--r-e?? More what? What's she referring to? What does she want? Is she want him to hold her close, or kissed her till they consume each other, or hold her hand? What exactly she wants? Or she wants to consummate. Is she ready? His heart starts beating behind his ribcage and heaves a sigh full of his lungs.

He turn back pages to check dates but initially, there were none.

_ I've got scars
Even though they can't always be seen
And pain gets hard
But now you're here & I don't feel a thing._

He read these lines and checked the date. 7th November, what happened that day? Was she referring to him again? After a week of their wedding, they were invited by his law for dinner where he took a stand for her and shut their mouths.

_but now you're here & I don't feel a thing_

Something happens inside his stomach. She feels safe with him. She missed him. She liked his touch. She liked his confessions. Is she in love with him? Or maybe the love seed sown in her heart and root started spreading.

She scoot closer to him and rest her head against his heart and like always his arms encircled around her petite waist.

"Aaj mujhe ekk pink colour ki diary mili thi, while I was setting my clothes." A few minutes later he informed her and her moment halt. Exhaling heavy she looked at him.

".....I read it." After a pause he continued. Her face changed the colour. She didn't anticipate him to do that. Her man lack some basic manners. Fear start erupting inside her system remembering her written words.

"By the way,I like your writing.' Taking her beneath him, he looked at her. His eyes are screaming thousands of emotions.

"A Few of them. Actually!" He allude.

"Kisi ki diary aese nhi padhte, bad manners. She schooled him. A chuckle left his mouth and he dipped his head in her neck. Her body smell aroused him.

"Was it about me?Nuzzling his nose in her neck he bite it.

And she moved her saying no.

'Don't lie. Didn't I sent you Good Morning messages. Tell me" He sooth the bit by licking and suck it hard.

"Elham, don't test my patience." Chewing her lips, she control her moans"

"Did you missed me?" He questioned again.

"Can't I miss you" She spat angrily. Why she's feeling too hot all of the sudden.

"Obviously you can miss me. You got all rights but I'd been happier if you confess about it too." He said against her hot skin, descent down towards her bosom.

"Every time we touch, I want more." He repeat those words and squeezed her left breast and her breath hitched.

"Zohran please" She doesn't know what she's saying. This is too much to handle.

"Please, what?" He questioned.

"Was it about us? Tell me?" He squeezed again. Their breath gets heavy and with passing seconds the hunger in his eyes increased.

Since he read her diary, he want nothing but to have her.

"Why are you crying?" Wipping her tears with the pad of his thumb he asked. He didn't said something hurtful all he want her to do is accept. Accept, she wrote about him.

"Because you're making fun of me." She spat angrily. She's embarrassed. She liked his touch. He's keeping her at his mercy. Feeling too much all at once. Tears leaked her eyes and rolled down on the pillow.

"No, darling. I would never do that."

"All I'm saying, If you like my confession or my touch or you want more. All you have to do is ask and I'll be glady at you service." Saying that he took her lips in a demanding and passionate kiss. Pressing his lower body against her and she moan in his mouth, he's hard and wants her as much as she does. The amount of time he though about, to have her beneath him moaning his name while he do all the dirty things, is finally here and tonight he'll complete all his fantasy.

+++

The crack of the door bring back her to the present and she sat up straight looking at him. God literally has blessed her. What she has done to deserve someone like him. One who cares for her. Respect her. Trust her. Loved her but above all these, he accept her past and never taunt that. A divorced girl is always accepted by either a divorced man or a father of three kids. In return, all he wanted was to stand up for herself and give it back to those who bad-mouthed her.

"Zohran!"She called him slowly, and he walked by her and plugged his phone into the socket.

She went towards him and yanked his hand to get his attention "at least let me explain myself.. aap itni si baat.." ceasing her in between he bluster.

"Itni si baat lagri hai yeh.." he questioned ridiculing her.

"Do you know who the fuck are you and do your this tiny brain has even the slightest idea what would happen if my father would get to know about this? Huhh?!? His daughter-in-law's ex baseborn husband and his conceited pompous wife affronting her." He shouted pointing her temple with his forefinger. She gulped, just the thought of it scared her.

"I'm Sorry." Her lips quivered and she apologized. Though his tone and words hurt her for now nothing matters more than him. She can't take his ignorance. An alone tear escaped her eye flowing through her cheek catching his attention and he cursed internally. He hates when she cried. Especially because of him. He clenched his molar glaring at her, incensed.

Tears start falling from her eyes making it parallel on her cheeks. Soon her cry got hysterical making him more furious. Clasping the nape of her neck he pulled her toward himself and kept his chapped lips against her moist quivered lips. He ran the tip of his tongue on her seam and when she doesn't provide him any entrance his hand fisted her hair and tugged, forcing her back to arch while he bite her lower lip harshly making it bleed. His kiss was rough, aggressive, and wild. Feeling hee out of breath he moved back. Eyes closed lips ajar.

Removing his T-shirt he went to close the door. Coming back stand in front of her.

"I...Zohran" She tried to say something but opening the zip of her dress, he removed it. Pushing her onto the bed, he slowly climbed over her, and holding the elastic of her trouser he drag it down to her feet, removing it. His eyes are filled with lust making her mind clouded with it too.

"Zohran...I" She tried again but he took her already sensitive and sore nipple in his mouth and chewed. He chewed it badly and she whimpered taking convulsive gasps. She never anticipated this roughness.

"Open!" He orders and she instantly obeys him opening her legs. Thrusting in one go he buried himself and she moaned in pain. A pain that gives her pleasure.

She scooted closer to him and keeps her head on his shoulder after their hot culmination. His other arm instantly wraps around her naked figure bringing her closer if possible.

"Zohran!" She called lovingly and he looked down at her, her eyes half-opened and sleepy. Trying to stay away from her was like the ocean trying to stay away from the shore. She's the first woman he got his eyes on. Called it love at first sight or the type of love that grows gradually but deeply, he's in both. Her eyes are puffed and red due to crying and her throat is sore due to moaning. Her cheeks have tears stained with swollen lips but for him, she's the most beautiful woman. His woman.

"I love you!" She expressed her feelings and deep down he expected that. He gulped looking at her and blink, a smile slowly plastered on his lips.

Turning her beneath him, he looked at her, he is whipped and his action and eyes speaks that "I love you more. You are the only woman I've my eyes for and if I ever find somebody insulting you, I won't responsible for the consequences." stroking her cheeks with the back of his hand, he responded making her nod her head to understand the hidden warning. For her, he is kind and humble contrasts with his father's personality and he doesn't want to change it.

The way she cried and apologize instead of telling her opinion was very much visible even for a blind to understand that she developed feelings for him. Deep and hard. She has a strong personality and an opinionated mind and knows where and how to use words to shut the fuck up somebody. But when he saw them degrading her he lost his mind and wanted her to give them back and now, it's enough. Those clown needs to know their real place and value and he exactly knows how. A cunning smile played on his lips thinking of their reaction when he will destroy their career by ending each source of income as revenge for hurting his woman. Zohran's Elham.

+++

The End❣️

How was it?

*Directioners, Assemble!💀*
(If you know you know)

Out of these three stories, which one you liked the most and why? (just curious)

GRATITUDE

Thank you everyone for being so patient with my slow updates and being with me till the end. Now, it's time to officially say bye to Meraki.

🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

474K 25.2K 91
❝ find what you love and let it kill you.❞ ~collection of short stories
129K 3.3K 21
Some desi short stories stuck in my mind
109K 6.1K 29
❝ your heart and my heart are very, very old friends.❞ ~ Hafiz - ✨A collection of short stories waiting to be read✨ Grab onto your popcorn buc...
1.1K 12 5
(Completed) A collection of heart-warming stories from here and there