SACRED REJECT

By Sowunmi16

THEY REJECTED ME and I BECAME SACRED. If only that night didn't come, maybe my family will love me again, ma... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
AUTHOR'S NOTE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR.
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FOURTY
FOURTY-ONE
FOURTY-TWO
FOURTY-THREE
FOURTY-FOUR
FOURTY-FIVE
FOURTY-SIX
FOURTY-SEVEN
FOURTY-EIGHT
FOURTY-NINE
FIFTY (Carmen)
FIFTY-TWO (Ryder)
FIFTY-THREE (Carmen)
FOURTY-FOUR (Witches)
FIFTY-FIVE (Ryder & Conrad)
FIFTY-SIX
FIFTY-SEVEN
FIFTY-EIGHT
FIFTY-NINE
SIXTY

FIFTY-ONE (Witches)

27.8K 1.1K 72
By Sowunmi16

After Rose and Amelia left the lycan king and Carmen in the dining hall for the battle with Ryder,

''R-Rose,'' Amelia called out to rose in a tiny voice as they walked briskly.

''Yes?'' Rose answered.

''S-She's h-here,'' Amelia said with fear in her voice.

Rose paused her walk and snapped her head to Amelia at that sentence.

She stared at Amelia for a while before continuing her movement.

As they got nearer the entrance, they started smelling fire and the thick scent of blood as they saw people beginning to enter the castle with different injuries on their bodies.

They could hear screams, growls, and snarls as the battle began.

Rose and Amelia stood with Ryder at the castle entrance and what they saw made Amelia almost faint immediately.

Rose held Amelia's hand without a second thought. She knew Amelia was a person that feared things because of her distinctive ability.

Ryder turned to them, ''I will go to the warriors,''

He turned his gaze at the very pale amelia and said, ''Try not to die,''

And he left.

Rose looked at the sight of the quiet territory they came in for the first time and couldn't see any resemblance now.

''H-He's h-here,'' Amelia hiccupped as tears fell from her eyes.

No one could understand what she felt with people's powers.

She had sensed a lot of creatures' powers, and none could give her what she felt with Typhon apart from carmen.

'It is the same as last time,' Amelia thought with fear, drying her tears with her hand.

That sinister and cold feeling brings to her goosebumps to her skin.

Anytime she's near Carmen, That sensation reminds her of what she felt long ago.

The aura she felt from Typhon was purely evil, threatening to swallow her when she senses him.

''Where?'' Rose broke Amelia from her thoughts.

''E-Everywhere,'' Amelia answered, trying to pinpoint the location of Typhon.

But she couldn't.

''His aura is everywhere,'' Amelia repeated when she saw rose looking at her with furrowed brows.

Rose stared at Amelia for a while before turning her sight to the battle.

''What of her?'' Rose asked, breaking the silence between them.

''I can't locate her, but I know she's here,'' Amelia said seriously with dried tears.

Rose stared at her and gave a small, sad smile before talking, ''Of course, how could you not know your sister's magic and my previous predecessor?''

''Let's go,'' Rose said as they left to join the battle.

Rose and Amelia joined the battle, using spells and magic to fight the monsters and heal the injured.

Although vampires have fast healing abilities, for some reason, they were not healing as fast as they should, so the witches had no choice but to fasten the healing and make them escape from the enemy.

''θεραπεύω'' Rose said a spell, placing her hand on the injury of a struggling and bleeding vampire.

As the wound on the vampire closed, she noticed strange dark magic on the injury of the vampire, probably from a slash from another vampire.

'It's her,' She thought, clenching her jaw in anger.

''τηλεμεταφορά'' She teleported the vampire to the castle entrance who was about to stand up after healing his injury and cast a barrier around her from a rogue who leaped with its jaw opened.

''εμπόδιο'' The rogue whimpered as its jaw hit the invisible barrier.

It bounced back to the ground and shook its head before crouching low and growling at Rose.

Rose looked at it with hatred and killed it immediately, ''αμπέλια.''

Colored green vines appeared from underneath and pierced the rogue from under at a sharp speed.

The vines held the rogue in the air before disappearing, and the dead rogue dropped to the ground with blood around it.

Rose's expression didn't change as she looked at the dead rogue before turning her sight elsewhere.

Rose killed many rogues on her way as she met Amelia, who was healing a child before teleporting her to the castle entrance.

''I-I noticed something on their injuries rose,'' A pale Amelia said.

''Her magic,'' Rose stated.

Amelia nodded her head at the word.

''Have you found her?'' Rose sighed in frustration, ruffling her hair.

''No,'' Amelia answered.

Rose was about to talk when Amelia stood in front of her and cast a barrier, ''εμπόδιο.''

A vampire hit the barrier and bounced backward.

Amelia didn't give it a chance to stand up before she pierced it with different stakes all over its body.

''στοίχημα''

The vampire struggled with stakes on its body, and Amelia controlled one to pierce its heart outside the body to the ground.

The wood with the heart and the others pierced in the dead vampire disappeared.

Rose exhaled heavily with her hand on her chest and looked at Amelia with gratitude.

'I would have died,' She thought.

She was about to thank Amelia, but amelia's body stiffened as she turned in a direction.

A chuckle rang out in the area as a beautiful lady dressed in a black gown came from nowhere.

''It seems my dear sister has learned to become powerful,'' She smiled mockingly at Amelia.

''And my dear successor has become weaker,'' She turned to me.

Rose and Amelia froze at the sight of the person they had not seen in years.

''What? Cat got your tongue.'' The beautiful lady mocked.

''But my dear successor, it is not your fault that you became weaker as you do not have much magic as my dear sister.'' She continued with jealousy in her eyes.

''I told you to join me and study forbidden magic, but you followed the high priest's teaching and principles of not using it,''

''Do you remember what I said, my dear successor?'' The beautiful lady asked Rose.

Rose, who stared at the lady in shock, couldn't help but remember what she said to her when they were close.

'I don't know why the magic exists if no one uses it,'

''Yes, but now I am enjoying limitless magic since I followed my master,'' The beautiful lady said with a smile and love in her eyes at the mention of her master.

''You won't be a problem to deal with Rose, but my dear sister, Amelia, will be the issue,'' The beautiful lady said as strays and rogues appeared behind her.

''Don't dull me, sister,'' The beautiful lady said with hatred in her eyes at the mention of her sister.

Rose snapped out of her daze and shook Amelia, who looked like she would drop any minute.

Amelia turned to Rose and gulped when she saw the warning in her eyes.

Rose turned to the beautiful lady after making sure that amelia didn't faint and said softly, ''It's been long, Dimitra.''

The beautiful lady, Dimitra, smiled as the creatures stood behind her and said, ''Yes, it's been a while.''

The spells are greek words.

Heal,  teleport, barrier and stakes in greek.

Well, I got them on google. (I don't know greek)

Anyways, Another chapter guys.

Enjoy!

Also thanks for 200 followers. 

*mwahhhh* (Another kiss.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

401K 14.7K 48
*contains mature content* "Your mate was the last piece to the puzzle. I sent my men there to kill her while you were busy fighting with the alphas...
341K 9.3K 37
COMPLETED **First book in the Powerful But Broken Trilogy** I am Braelynn, the punching bag of my pack. I have been wanting to find my mate to take m...
161K 4.8K 34
Being the daughter of the moon goddess and an angel is stuff but being in danger all the time is stuffer, when my house is attacked both my parents a...
3.5K 147 30
_A broken wolf_ I have longed for a mate. I yearned for love. Maybe my parents loved me, but I have no memory of either of them. My aunt never cared...