Addiction『Wonki』

By Khehet

Riki sixteen-year-old boy addicted to cigarettes. In rehab, which his mom enrolled him, he met Jungwon - a se... More

⚠️Warnings⚠️
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16

5

361 20 24
By Khehet

𑁍𑁍𑁍

~two years earlier~

Silence. The only sound that could be heard are raindrops hitting the window. After a while, the door slammed.
"I don't want to see you anymore, you fucking mistake!"

The dark-haired boy leaned against the door and slid to the floor with tears in his eyes.

'I don't want to see you anymore.' this phrase was repeated in his head for a few more minutes.

"If you don't want to see me, you won't.." the boy mumbled and then quickly got up, took the first bag he saw and started throwing clothes into it.

After a while, he went to the window, opened it and ran away from the house. When he decided he was far enough away, he pulled out his phone and dialed the phone number.

For a moment he wondered whether to click the green button or not. But he did it.
"What the fuck, what do you want?"
"C-can I stay with you for a few days, Hyung?" the boy asked with a trembling voice.

"I- what happened?"
"Just can I?"
"Y-Yeah, of course."
The boy hung up and ran in a direction he knew.

During this time, it fell apart even more, as if the clouds knew what the boy was feeling.

When he knocked on the door, it immediately opened.
"What the fuck happened Jungwon?!"
"I-i ran away from home.."
"Oh my god.. come in, you'll catch a cold."

After a while, they were in the older boy's room.
"But you're quiet and don't leave my room unless I let you. To school, go out the window, because when my father sees you, I'll be dead." the older quickly explained.

"Relax, I remember, this is not the first time."
"Good. Wait no, it's not good, it's good that you remember but not good cause you again ran awa- oh god, I'll better shut up."

"Don't worry Hyung, I'm fine." assured Jungwon.
"No, you're not fucking fine. You wouldn't be here, at night if you are 'fine'."

After these words, Jungwon fell silent.
"Fuck.. I'm Sorry.."
"No, you're right.."
"Jungw-"

"Beomgyu go to sleep!"
"Yeah, sorry!"

"You sleep on the couch."
"I know, don't worry. But as for the school, I don't want to go there tomorrow."
"Yea.. I understand. "

☾︎❤︎☽︎

Jungwon slept peacefully until..

"Wake up!" he heard Beomgyu's loud whisper.

"What the fuck.. ?"
"Finally, on the desk you have breakfast, rather no one will enter here but if so, hide in the closet. I'm going to school."

When Beomgyu left the room, Jungwon went back to sleep. Well at least he tried. After some time, Jungwon got out of bed, went to the older's desk and started eating breakfast.

~afternoon~

"I'm here." said Beomgyu entering the room and sitting on the bed beside Jungwon.
"How was it?"
"Boring as always." The older replied and pulled out a pack of cigarettes.
"Do you want one?" Jungwon shook his head.

When the younger one saw Beomgyu light a cigarette, he quickly changed his mind.
"You know what, give me too."

After a while, the whole room was smoky.
"I didn't know you were smoking," the elder admitted and Jungwon slightly chuckled.
"But anyways, why did you run away again?"

"My father yelled at me and said he didn't want to see me anymore so I granted his wish.."
"Did he..
"Hit me? No, because I slammed the door. "

"It can't be like that, you have to report it somewhere," said a worried Beomgyu.
"I can't, then they will see that I have run away from home several times, and I don't want to go to a foster family or to an orphanage or even worse."

The guys didn't say anything anymore, Beomgyu he put his hand on the shoulder of the younger.
"I will not say that it will be good because it will not be but you know that you can count on me."

"Thank you, you are the best Hyung."
"Now come, I'll introduce you to my parents," sighed the elder.
"Won't they be angry at you?"
"Maybe. Who knows."

After a while, the boys went down to the living room.
"Hi dad, where is mom?"
"She went to the store, she'll be back soon. Why are you asking?"
"I wanted to introduce someone to you. But okay. Dad, this is Jungwon, uhm he.."

Beomgyu looked at the younger. Jungwon just nodded. "He ran away from home. I don't know if I should say it but it has happened a few times and he has been with us."

"Oh.. We talk about it later, but Jungwon, can I know why did you run away?"
"It's a stupid reason."
"But still a reason."

"My dad said that he doesn't want to see me anymore. So for a while he will not see if I could stay here."
"Of course you can stay, but why did he said that?"

"I-i confessed to them that I'm gay.." mumbled Jungwon with his head down.
"This reason is stupid to shout at the kid. What about your mother? "
"She looked at me with disgust and disappointment."

"I'm very sorry.."
"It's not your fault mr. Choi."
"Call me, Uncle." When Jungwon heard this, his face lit up slightly.

After a while, Beomgyu's mother entered the house.
"I'm back! oh, who's that?"
"My friend, Jungwon."
"Boys, go upstairs, I'll explain everything." When Mr. Choi said it, Jungwon and Beomgyu went to the room.

☾︎❤︎☽︎

Jungwon put his books in the locker and when he was about to close it, someone slammed it in front of him.
"You weren't at school for a few days. We were worried with the guys. Something happened?"

"Leave me alone Seongjun."
"Forgive me, but no." and then the boy pushed him on the lockers.
"You know I won't do anything to you because I'm not good at such things. But Hyunwoo.. "

"W-what do you want from me?"
"To come with me." he said and immediately grabbed Jungwon's arm.
"Where?"

"You'll find out in a moment." said Seongjun and dragged Jungwon to the parking lot, behind the school.
"You found him?" Jungwon immediately recognized the voice.

"Yeah. Now say what you have to say because I want to go home."
"Don't worry, it will go quickly, we will make up for these few days." When Jungwon heard this, he began to run.

But Hyunwoo quickly grabbed him, kicked him in the stomach and threw him against the wall. Jungwon only gritted his teeth in pain.

"Are you already going? We didn't even started." said Seongjun.
"Shut up, I'm talking, not you."
"Gosh, sorry. Have your moment, Haeyun."

"What do you want from me?" asked Jungwon.
"You haven't been there for few days, we have to catch up. Hold him."
"No! P-please don't touch me!" he cried.

After a few minutes, Jungwon was laying on the ground with a bloodied nose and numerous bruises.

"W-why me..?" he asked weakly.
"I don't know.. Just because. Don't tell anyone about it. Until tomorrow!" said Hyunwoo as he left with the guys, leaving Jungwon alone.

~at Beomgyu's house~

"I don't even know, why me."
"Maybe they found something about you." said Beomgyu and handed Jungwon another handkerchief.

"Maybe. I don't fucking know!"
"Don't scream. And anyone know about it?" Asked older.
"No.."
"Jungwon!"

"What? I'm just scared if they're capable of it." the boy explained.
"Ehh.. I understand." Beomgyu replied and went to his desk. After a while, he turned around with two cigarettes.

"Here." said the older one and handed the younger one a cigarette and a lighter.
"Thanks."

"How long do you want to stay here?" asked Beomgyu at one moment.
"Honestly, I don't know. But I also don't want to take advantage of the fact that I can be here at all."

\|\|\|

Jungwon spent 3 months at Beomgyu's house. During this time, his parents did not contact him even once. At school, they kept bullied him unless Beomgyu was around.

"You'll de-stress," Beomgyu said, and pulled out two pills.
"Are tho-"
"Yes."

"Where did you get them from?" asked Jungwon.
"Secret."
"And what is it anyway?"
"Molly."

Jungwon looked at the pills for a while. then he took water.
"Give me it."
"Just drink it well. " said the elder handing him a pill.

Jungwon put it in his mouth, and took water, and swallowed the pill.
"What now? "
"Give this some time. " said Beomgyu then he himself took one.

After about 40 minutes, Jungwon couldn't stop smiling or laughing.
"I guess I'll take it from you more times."
"If you want."
"I love you, Hyung!"
"I love you too."

"But seriously, where did you get that from? "Jungwon asked.
"I think I can tell you that.. so.. uhh.. my dad gets the goods, and I give them away to a certain people."

"So you're a dealer.." murmured disconnected from the world Jungwon.
"Yeah."
"Beomgyu best Hyung, dealer."

"Oh my God.. if you want me to sell it to you, learn how to take it." Laughed older.
"Shh! I'm good."
"Yeah."

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

It can be said that this is how Jungwon became addicted to drugs. An innocent pill to de-stress, however, still has effects. He spent in the Beomgyu's house another, this time 4 months.

"Hyung- oh who is this? " asked a surprised Jungwon seeing a stranger with Beomgyu in the parking lot.
"Hey Jungwon, this is Sangho. A regular customer, so to speak."

"Hi. I'm Jungwon, I live with Beomgyu."
"I'm Sangho."
"Why did you come?"
"Oh! Right! Hyung, i need more of it."

"But you bought it yesterday."
"Please, I need this." said a desperate Jungwon.
"Sorry, but I can't sell it to you."
"Why?"

"I- i just can't-"
"He's worried about you." interrupted Sangho.

"I can take care of myself." Mumbled Jungwon
"Still no."
"Hyung, I need it! Please!" begged the younger.

Beomgyu just sighed and reached into his pocket.
"Just don't use it right away.."
"Thank you!"

"You're very worried about him," Sangho admitted after a moment.
"Like, I've put him to this shit, but he's recently started taking more of it."

"I understand. How old is he?
"Fifteen, soon sixteen." Beomgyu's response surprised Sangho.
"Really?"
"Yea."

"Changing the subject.. Can I stay overnight?"
"And what can I say?"
"Thank you."
"You're welcome.

When the boys entered the house, Beomgyu went to explain to his parents why another person was in their home and Sangho went to his room.
"Hi?" said confused Jungwon.

"Hey, Jungwon right?"
"Yes, and you are.."

"Sangho."
"Right, sorry I forgot."
"Don't worry."

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

After that day, Jungwon increasingly saw Sangho either in the parking lot or at Beomgyu's house. He caught a good relationship with the elder.

Sangho and Beomgyu were to Jungwon like the older brothers he never had, and vice versa.

"He's already high." Beomgyu sighed, looking at Jungwon lying on the Grass, staring at the sky with a smile.
"I never asked, but how did he become addicted? " asked Sangho.

"I gave him molly to de-stress. And now I have remorse, if it wasn't for me, maybe his life would have turned out differently."

"Do you regret it?"
"You could say that. I know how some people end up after that and the very thought that it could be him overwhelms me."

Sangho just nodded.
"I didn't say that, but I want to go to rehab." he admitted after a while.

"Really? You bought the most of it, it will not be difficult?"
"It will be, but it's for mom. "
"Oh, I understand."

"Going back to rehab, if you want, I can take him with me."
"Take him with you. Please."
"No problem. But that's After the afternoon. It's already 2 a.m."
"All right, I'll go with him already.

" Okay, later I will text you when we'll meet. "
"Until tomorrow."

"Won! Come on we're going home!"
"Already?" Jungwon asked with sadness in his voice.
"Yes. Come on."
"Fine.."

\|\|\|

The next day, Jungwon and Sangho arrived in rehab. Unfortunately, Jungwon was still not very aware of what was happening after the night.

"Unfortunately you will have the rooms separately." said the lady from the reception.
"Oh, okay."

"Please just fill it out," she said, and handed Sangho some paper.
"Can you please, give one for a friend too? "
"Of course. Here."
"Thank you."

Sangho approached the younger with papers in his hand and put them on the table.
"But I don't want to," Jungwon said.
"But it's for your good. " Jungwon rolled his eyes and took the pen.

"No. I will fulfill yours, just dictate everything to me." said the elder and took Jungwon's pen.

And that's how Jungwon found himself in rehab. When he sobered up, he did not talk to anyone for the first few days except Sangho. After some time, a twenty-something-year-old woman began to talk to him and then young man who was responsible for him.

And so Jungwon had only three people with who he could talk to. After a few months, his contact with Sangho was not as good as before, and Jungwon closed in on himself. After some time, he began to talk to the girl and the boy again.

𑁍𑁍𑁍

👀👀

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗. 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚝.

𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝙽𝚒-𝚔𝚒, 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚝😔😔

𝙱𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕, 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚗𝚝😩😩 𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢

𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚞❤️

𝙷𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢/𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚝😊💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 840 33
a sunwonki fic wherein... riki and jungwon are boyfriends, they're in a secret relationship because riki's parents are strict when it comes to partne...
3.1K 97 7
When two boys become soo close when days go by and one of got feelings for the other one but unfortunately the other boy have to leave him and he ret...
22.9K 1.2K 20
spend a summer or a lifetime with me.let me take you to the place of your dreams tell me, do you feel the love? ♪double take, dhruv♪ although they've...
My Mistake By Fel

Fanfiction

26.2K 1.3K 29
When Jay, his spouse experienced a terrible incident, Sunghoon was there to help. Jay, however, was only grateful to his first love who returned with...