Fate of the heirs of analtion...

By RUINEDDRAGONARMY

I don't own highschool dxd This is a continuation to the ruined dragon king, IT takes place a few years after... More

prologue of the dragons.
team B boi, the deal with red
the truth of welsh agony
training begins
day of change, 12 days of rating game

the student returns

90 1 1
By RUINEDDRAGONARMY

I WANT YOU TO TRAIN ME!!! The young max states with pride too the shock of his parent's. He just finished fighting his sister now he wants a master?

What makes you want to be trained your not even in school yet? Rias said a bit confused but worried for her son's thinking.

Not this again, you want to reach that stupid dream again right? Karen said with annoyance towards her brother but a dream is what jon picked up on.
What "dream" do you want to pursue? Jon asked relaxed and now not even having the gauntlet on his arm but still having the link to driag.

I don't know, i want to pursue the dream the goal of true flire and soul. To overcome silence. Max says in worry but also pride because he wants to reach what he thinks is his goal. But for jon he is the only one who knows what max is talking about and he clenches his fist in anger as he talks to his brother.
(Driag.. We need to find them)
(Agreed partner i recommend ophis first and end the silence she wants. The powerful dragon speaks in worry for his host's son after all he can sense a deadly amount of dragon power in him)

Cough.. Agh. As jon cuts off his talk to driag he rias and karen saw max coughing up blood and his left arm turning crimson with emerald and gold veins.

KAREN GET ASIA NOW!! Rias spoke on the voice she uses in worry and stern businesse like when she is doing king work.

No I'm.. F. Fine max says as he gets up and his arm returning to normal but his shoulder mark is building up more dragonic power which he can't tell but jon can. It's something that happens when i use too much dragon power haha im fine. He says with a smile trying to hide his pain.

Ok.. If you need me I'll be at work with team B and.. Jon then turing too rias with a look of calm to help relax her. I am going to have someone here to watch them as you relax and try to think of this coming rating game.

Ok. Fine but who will be here? Rias says finally calm but still ready to call akeno from upstairs to help fight or protect the kids.

Max you wanted a teacher I'll get you one along with your big bro. Jon says with a mischief smile as max and karen look at each other in joy because they know who is coming.

Pov change underworld dragon area.

Wee see a man in dark blue tank top and black pants and silver gloves, with black hair and blue eyes,climbing a mountain while tannin is throwing fire and rocks at him.

Why am i doing this again, i thought i passed boot camp. Damn it tannin remind me to kill driag and master when im done. The mysterious dragon says in annoyance while tannin laughs at his reaction to training.

Fear not young renzo you are getting stronger and this is your last physical test. Tannin says as we see at the top of the mountain we see an older kevin who with the reflection gear on his arm.

Kevin want me to teleport you to driag after all we both can find him. The dragon asks with pride in his partners growth.

Nah let's use balance breaker we got rid of magic artificial version. After all i grew my magic and dragon power out.
He then turns to tannin, see ya old man.

REFLECTIVE ICE DRAGON BALANCE BREAKER. They both say at once letting out there new power finally mastered at will.

(Mastered version with ice and fire, he uses when tracking draig or Albion)

(Previous version, condescend form)

As kevin dawns his balance breaker he fly's up to tbe sky in a magic portal too Jon's location but what he will see might be his end.

Back with jon

Jon was on his way to work but instead of entering the building he took a sharp turn and went in the alley way, while texting ren that he know he was being seen and he was going to see them so he would be late. Much too rens annoyance be understood.
And as jon went into the alley he made sure nobody was looking and he flew up to the top of the building his hunch was right he was at the top of the building and turned to look above him and saw... Ophis.

Hello driag it's been a while, probably since your rampage in the underworld. The emotionless little dragon spoke which took him a back especially since he knew ophis was as old as time but yet was taken a back by her seeing him in hell and her having a child like body.

Ophis what do you want with my son. Jon said releasing some power to show he mean he is willing to fight if he has too.

I want nothing with your child however he will die if me or red don't help him. She said with a hint of concern which was a shock to both jon and driag.

But that is your choice to after all it is only a boy who will die. Ophis said as she was about to leave but then she froze and turned to jon. Also i know about that seal it is making him strong but without a dragons help it only seals his devil soul and kills him as you saw. Ophis says as she leaves and jon gets a flashback of Max's arm with the veins and body broken. He held his head down in silence and was about to leave but then he sensed a familar presence which stopped him.

Master it's been a while. Kevin says flying from the sky to his location but he knew his master and it seemed like something was wrong.

Kevin good too see you, i see the improvement of your training. Jon says proud in his students growth.

Yeah so i heard from the old man you had one more test for me so what is it?
Kevin said waiting for the last test.

It's not a test more like a mission. I want you to train my son and help him work on his dragon half while he will test your mental limits. Jon says but then goes quite before looking up at kevin.

Kevin.. I need your help. That got kevins attention because jon never asked for help. Max needs a master and issei trys to train him everyday but it's harder due to his age so we need some i taught similar to him,also while im at work I'll be looking at some plans for the dragon faction.

Kevin then hid his gear and had a stern lool on his face but when he took a step and jon thought he would hit him kevin hugged him?..
I understand master and i will protect them because it's the least i could do for you.

The master and student hugged and after a few minutes they broke it.
Also how is lady lin? Jon asked curiosity getting the better of him because there are only those 5 in the his family(kevins dad and mom lord irgo and lady lin, and his two sisters.)
Dad is still lost and mom his healthy but she is having her problems similar to lady bail. Kevin spoke with a sad look on his face.

Boost was what kevin heard as jon summoned the gear and put a hand on his shoulder in response kevin summoned his in it's new form.

Reflexive fire and ice element booster.
Was what the gear spoke to Jon's shock kevin reached it's 3rd almost the 4th liberation his gear.

What do think ha, thought i show it before i watch max. Kevin stood with pride but saw his master stepping back with his face covered and he heard draig basically doing the same in the gear. What is it? Kevin spoke.

Partner you idot, jon and driag are away for reason. Flying in balance breaker,climbing up a mountain the size of the empire state building with no gear and last but not least dodging dragon fire ball from tannin and his son that is only a few years older than jon, by the god that sealed us think you smell. The old dragon and friend of driags from kevins gear spoke shocked at his partners stupidity.

Hahaha both Driag and jon laughed but composed themselves. Renzo how've you been,sorry i can't talk but i got an outfit for you Kevin here.

Jon used his magic to get rid of his smell and clean him and gave him new clothes.

A few minutes later.

Ren was wondering where jon was so he ran outside and saw jon just standing there waiting?

Jon what the hell are you... Ren was saying until he say a man with black hair and blue eyes fresh in new clothes come out from hiding.

(This is him in a outfit like sairorg but a warrior as well and under it is casual clothing which if he didn't Telaport and fly here he would be wearing)

Yo ren how are? Kevin spoke to the shock of ren and after a few moments he knew who it was and it made him take a few steps back.

KEVIN IS THAT YOU!!! Ren spoke in shock as he then turned to jon who knodded to confirm that he was who ren thought.

So ren what do you need? Jon said knowing he is screwed if akeno and rias find out he was late.

The 5 need you team b is not my job. He said walking away as jon said goodbye to kevin. As the two dragons split awaiting for what the god the three dragons could have killed has instore for him. (Jon/vali/kevin the three hevanly dragons after kevin mastered his power)

Pov change bedeski-gremory home

We see kiba training max and karen by deflecting there blast and using his fire and ice sword along with a normal sword against the two not wanting to harm them they may be strong but they are still devil children.

At one time max lunged at kiba and when kiba tried too block it with his sword max used his wings and pure pressure from running at kiba to grab the sword and jump over kiba in order to get one clean strike in. Karen along with the rest of the gremory peerage and Irina were shocked by Max's improvement and skill, and kiba was impressed more then anyone because he is there starting teacher.

Now its time to get serious, kiba said as he summoned his first balance breaker the sword of betrayer. Max i recommend you use your gear if you can awaken it, kiba spoke with his pride and max smirked st the action and before they both could run at each other they heard a familiar voice.

Hey lil bro and lil sis how are my fellow dragons and my students. They all turned too see kevin standing in his clothing and hooded cloak to hide his clothing.

KEVIN!! The twins yelled running at the "third" hevenly dragon. How have you been karen asked using healing magic on her wounds from training.

Good actually and I'm glad to see you using your magic to the highest you can kevin says happy remembering when karen couldn't even make a little light or use destruction magic and seeing her now is making feel pride in his fellow dragon/devil based hyrid.

So why are you here? Max said clearly not listening to the part where he said he would be Kevin's student which made kevin laugh.

I swear your just like driag and jon both in your own way. He then turns to max with a stern look and then he takes off his cloak to reveal the 3rd liberation version of his gear. To everyone amazement. I am going to be your teacher from now on and it's better because to dragons fight thats aren't driag or Albion still is deadly but controllable. Kevin spoke with power and max felt his blood biol and full of power ready to fight as we see on Max's arm some blood starts to spill out of nowhere which nobody but issei and the dragon gods knew about.

Pov jon

We see a base with a fully stocked fridge and rust on the outside of the building as jon steps near the building he hears running punching and yelling and he knew he would regret it.
You five calm down and line up. Jon yells entering the building which was a huge mess inside, and jon saw 5 kids around the age of 12 in front of him.

That is where we will leave it off here and I'll let you guess what is wrong with max and what is team B

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
291K 8.7K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...