Sun of My Life

By readingatnightt

Adrien Serrano, the leader of the Mexican Cartel dreams of three things: power, control, and respect. He'll d... More

Trigger Warning
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter: 'Te Adoro, Mi Sol'
Bonus Chapter 'Antonio's Bday'
Bonus Chapter 'Say that word I like...'

Chapter Fifteen

50.4K 1.3K 328
By readingatnightt

Adrien

Towering over her, I kissed her like I couldn't get enough. I knew I never would. Her legs spread, and I nestled right between them where I belonged.

The thought had me desperate for more. We kissed, and even though she was still new to it, she was doing an excellent job at moving at my pace.

I tilted my head, my hands shaking as I placed them above her and deepened our kiss. I licked her lips, and she parted them with an eager sigh, and my tongue delved in even more eager.

I felt her attempt to tease me, but when I groaned, she submitted immediately. Her tongue glided against mine, and the kiss got louder, wetter, dirtier. I felt her hands on my shoulder before they snuck up my neck and to my hair.

She undid my hair, and I felt her fingers run through the silky strands, and as if she couldn't get enough either, I felt her fist her fingers in my locks.

I whimpered when she tugged, and she gasped into the kiss. I pulled away and kissed down her lips and moved my tongue wet up the slope of her neck.

"Adrien," She yelped when I began sucking on a sweet spot below her ear.

"Tell me when you want me to stop," I said between licks and kisses.

"I don't want you to stop." I lifted my head and felt her hand on my cheek as she gently touched me. "I need you. I need my husband. Does my husband need me?"

"Fuck." I cursed. "I do. I need you always."

Her thumbs caressed my cheeks, giving me a soft, shy smile. "Just be gentle with me."

"I will. I'll be gentle. I promise, baby. I promise."

My hands were shaking, and I felt nervous as I looked down at her. An angel about to be corrupted and owned and consumed by the Devil. I kissed her lips softly, then reached for the hem of her shirt.

She sat up, her lips breaking away from mine for a moment so I could help her take it off. I reached around, unclasped her bra, and tossed it on the ground.

"Beautiful. My beautiful wife. Look at you." I murmured, my eyes taking her in. "Christ. I'm gonna fucking devour you. Jesus."

I breathed, my hands trailing down her neck to her breasts, those perky rosy-pink nipples, down her soft stomach with those sexy stretch marks, and my eye caught her scar again.

"Lie back, mi sol. Let me appreciate this body. God, I could sit and stare at you like this for hours."

I whispered, and happy tears brimmed in her eyes as she lay back down. I kissed her forehead and cheeks before trailing my lips down her neck and chest.

"Chiara."

"Yes,"

"I love you."

Her body quivered beneath me, and I felt her fingers in my hair.

"I love you, too." She whispered.

I kissed all over her chest, not missing a single spot, before dipping my head further down. My hand trailed up her body and cupped a breast while my mouth captured her other nipple.

She gasped as I began sucking, her fingers tugging my hair, and I enjoyed the feel of her fervor beneath me.

I alternated between her breasts. Licking, kissing, sucking, kneading the flesh in my hand while she writhed beneath me. I was hard as a fucking rock. The way she kept bucking her hips felt heavenly, and I didn't want to bust quick.

I wanted to take my time. I left open-mouthed kisses down her navel, around her abdomen, kissed and licked every stretch mark, and then kissed over her scar.

I took my time there, kissing all over it, loving the feel of my wife trembling and shaking as she whimpered and moaned my name.

"Such soft skin. Such a beautiful body. So fucking sexy and pretty."

I climbed back up and began kissing her arms, her biceps, and down her forearm. I reached for her hand one by one and kissed every finger, every knuckle, before leaving an open-mouthed kiss on the palm of her hand.

I untied the band of her sweats and looked up to gauge her reaction. She nodded and lifted her hips off the bed so I could pull them down her legs. Once they were off, I trailed my fingers up and down her legs but kept my eyes on her.

Her pretty lips were parted adorably, and I could see the sexiest flush decorate her chest and neck as well as her cheeks. Her eyes were darker, full of desperate lust and need, and I knew mine mirrored.

"I want to put you in my heart so you can live there forever. I never want anyone to ever hurt you, reach you, or even look at you." I voiced out my thoughts.

She sat up and got on her knees to crawl to me. Once she reached me, her shaky fingers began to unbutton my shirt. Once she reached the last button, she moved her hands to my shoulders and shrugged my shirt off.

Her hands glided up and down my chest apprehensively, but my cock didn't care. It twitched and jerked in my pants as it cried out for her to touch him.

She pressed her lips to the middle of my chest, and I felt her hands rest on my belt buckle, but she didn't make any attempt to take it off.

Gentle. I reminded myself.

She kissed all over my chest, soft, wet kisses, and made that kissing sound that I suddenly loved to hear. She kissed over the tattoo I got for her a few times, then returned to where her name was. She traced it with her tongue before kissing it.

I felt every touch, every lick, every breath of her mouth on my skin. I felt her hands crawl up my back, and she placed them there as she left pouty kisses down, down, until she was flat on the bed and kissing over the tent in my pants.

I gently cupped the back of her head and placed my thumb into her mouth as I reeled her back up. I bent down and captured her lips, kissing the life out of her, before setting her back down on the bed.

"I feel like an animal," I whispered against her lips. "I want to mark you with my spit, blood, and cum. I want everyone to know you're claimed, owned, and belong to me."

My fingers danced over her stomach, and I traced the band of her panties before slipping my hand in. I traced her slit with my finger, and my body shook with a groan.

"Dios llévame. You're so fucking wet. My wife's dripping down her ass." I said in awe as I let my finger trace down.

(Translation: God take me.)

Before she could respond, I was inching down her body to taste her. I spread her legs further apart, and instead of taking them off or ripping them, I moved them to the side and licked her from bottom to top. Her entire body reacted and tensed up.

"Easy, mi sol. Your husband wants a taste."

I gave her another lick, my eyes rolling to the back of my head from how sweet she tasted.

"You want him to taste you, don't you, baby?" I asked and heard her moan out a yes.

I groaned, my hands gripping her thighs as I placed them over my shoulder to get a better angle. I kept licking her, sucking lightly on her clit, and my tongue slithered in and out between silky and heavenly folds while the goddess beneath me cried out in pleasure.

She was moaning, whimpering little throaty sounds, and bucking her hips as she unabashedly rode my face.

I moved my mouth away only to push a finger in, and I stared in awe as I watched her greedy and wet cunt swallow it up completely. She moaned loudly as I began easing my finger in and out. The sounds were hot and vulgar.

"Yeah? You like this?"

"Oh, God, please."

"I don't know who your God is, baby, but here, I'm your God."

So tight. Fuck. She was so tight. I eased another finger in as I attempted to spread her open, but even two fingers were tight for her, and I could feel her tensing.

I began kissing her inner thighs and rubbing her clit in small circles.

"I know, baby, I know." I cooed. "It's okay. Go ahead. Ride my fingers. I got you. Your husband's right here, baby. Good, just like that."

Her hips bucked and arched as she moved up and down over my fingers. "So pretty, so sexy. Yeah, yeah, you're gonna cum aren't you?"

I felt her walls clench around my fingers. Then without warning, she shouted my name vociferously, arrogantly, and I licked my fingers wantonly.

I moved my mouth and began to lap her up in small, kitten-like licks that had her shaking and whimpering about her sensitivity.

I got off the bed only to unbuckle my pants, and while I did that, she took her panties off and then sat up to stare at me. My pants fell to the ground, and she held her breath as I pulled down my boxers.

"Gesù Cristo." She murmured in Italian. "How...how is that supposed to fit inside me?" She pointed to me, and I wrapped a hand around myself and gave myself one slow stroke.

I dropped my hand. I crawled onto the bed and hovered over her. "I'll make it fit."

"Be gentle with me." She repeated herself, this time in a low whisper.

"I don't have any condoms. I'm clean, but I haven't had sex in.... a while." I spoke, wanting her to know. "If you're unsure, I'll get dressed and buy us some."

"I won't be able to feel you if you wear one." She said. "I...I read that it's always better without one."

"My little porn reader." I teased, and she flushed. "I won't do anything until you tell me how you want it."

"Without one. It's okay. I trust you. I...I don't want kids now, so maybe cum on my stomach or chest."

"Yeah?"

Her eyes flashed darker. "That word does things to me." She whispered.

"You do things to me," I said.

I bent down and took her lips for a passionate kiss while I nudged the tip between her slick and sensitive folds. I felt her fingers wrap around my biceps, and she urged me to kiss her harder, so I did. I eased in just the tip inside, and she tensed up immediately.

"Relax, baby," I whispered. "It has to hurt, and I wish I could take it for you, but I can't. You're my strong girl. You can take me, baby. Just breathe."

She relaxed, and I kissed her neck as I burrowed in another inch. She hissed, and I felt her nails pierce my skin hard enough to draw blood, but I didn't mind the pain.

Another slow inch, and I could feel her squeezing the crap out of me. I closed my eyes and ground down on my teeth.

"Not even all the way in, and you feel fucking divine," I whispered.

Her body melted slightly, and I kept kissing her neck and occasionally kissing her face to keep her distracted. Then I pushed in the rest of the way, my hips surging forward in one go, burying myself to the hilt, and she shouted, her nails clawing at my back like a fiend.

I felt the dampness of her tears touch my cheek, and I cursed loudly. I kissed her cheeks and stayed still, giving her a moment to adjust to my size.

"I know." I cooed. "Sshh, baby. I got you. I'm here." I kissed her lips and trailed my fingers to rub her clit as I tried to alleviate the pain.

"Adrien,"

"I'm right here, baby. I know it hurts. I'm sorry."

She clenched around me tighter, squeezing me like her life depended on it, and it felt so fucking good. Jesus fuck. Her cunt was perfect, molded for me and my love.

"I'm gonna move," I told her and began to move my hips in slow motions. "Get used to my cock, baby. Now that I know how good you feel, I'm gonna be fucking you night and day."

Her cunt was hot, tight, and so goddamn wet. She was wet again, making me want to fill her up with my cum to make her wetter, fuller of me. I nuzzled her neck and moaned at the thought of her dripping with my cum.

She moaned at my sound, and I felt her body go soft. I moved my hips, rocking her, slowly fucking her, and her grunts of pain transformed into lewd sounds of pleasure.

My wife was loud in bed, and I thoroughly enjoyed every sexy sound that tumbled from her lips.

"Yeah? That feels good."

"Yes, yes, it does. Oh, so g-good." She stammered, her head falling back.

I kissed and licked at her chest as I forgo the gentleness, and the devil in me took over. My thrusts were merciless, unyielding, brutal, and forceful, and she took it all without complaint.

The headboard hit the wall, adding to the vulgar and hot sound of skin slapping against each other.

"You're taking me so well, mi sol. You don't want gentle anymore. You want me like this. Rough, aggressive, like an animal, yeah?" I groaned, and she nodded her head.

I kissed her mouth and loved how her lips were already open and awaiting my tongue. I felt hands reach for mine, fingers intertwine, and then I placed them above her head as I felt my orgasm fast approaching.

I couldn't hold back. Not when we were like this, not when she was beneath me, not when she let me have this first of hers.

"Chiara. Baby, I'm gonna cum."

I felt my balls tightening, my body clenching, and then I pulled out to cum all over my stomach and chest. My breathing was heavy, my heart was pounding, and I saw her blood and wetness coating my cock. I moaned.

God, what a fucking sight. I've never seen a hotter sight than her virgin blood on my cock. It was mine, and I had taken it. Even though I came, I wanted her to cum too, but she stopped me before I could.

"Too sensitive." She whispered.

I reached for some tissues, wiped her clean, and looked down to see the blood on the sheets.

"Wait here."

I got out of bed and tossed the tissues in the bin before heading to the bathroom. I filled the tub with warm water and set a towel on the rack before returning. I picked her up, and she giggled.

"You know, I could bench double your weight,"

I stated arrogantly as I walked her into the bathroom. I placed her in the tub and then got in after her. I wrapped my hands around her waist, and she laid back on my chest.

"The day I came to your house to speak with your father, I asked him why he chose me. Do you know what he told me I thought was nonsense until now?"

"What?"

"He said, I believe you need some light in your life, Mr. Serrano. I thought this man was as old and as crazy as people said he was. He wasn't. He was right. I did need some light in my life. I needed you, and I didn't even know I did. You might be the light of your father's life, Chiara, but you are the sun of my life."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 488 23
Adrien is in love with his lady, and Marinette is head over heels for the blond model. Feelings don't change easily... Or do they? These teenagers ar...
37.1K 740 40
Model meets Instagram influencer and dancer, it's already hate between the two, can they find love? will they find love? Even better, will the arran...
4.2K 77 3
Warning this story contains profanity, sex, drugs, violence and other somethings that maybe disturbing to some viewers. 18+ Blake Evens is an only ch...
1.3K 44 43
Venomous Mistake This is Marco and Clara's brutal/sexy story. Clara Revenge was my goal-to take down the enemy. I've trained under my Uncle, but eve...