Tied Between Two Worlds || bo...

By ShanayJones629

"You're attracted to me Royalty, face it for fuck sakes," he said while taking another step closer toward me... More

Must read
Cast
I am Eleonora Valentino daughter of the great Anastasia and Leon Valentino
"We'll start a war since she wants one"
"So your really gay now huh?"
"Dress like the devil, maybe it's because she is,"
"Touch me again and I'll fucking end you Lorenzo,"
"Well while you're here regina, you'll take orders from me,"
"She's your daughter Leo accept it"
"I'm only a little upset that I wasn't the first"
Girls just want to have fun
She's the devil disguised as an angel
She's on the death list
Bad news
A Day with my Enemy
I hate you
Cheated
Weakness
My condition
S3x Mail
I Did It For Love
Problems
Karma is a bitch princess
Heart attack
"Did we ever have s3x,"
The Truth
Pain
"Royalty No!"
With Me
Company
My Scar and the Past
Last goodbye
Is this the end
Happy birthday Regina
You asked for it
Morning kiss
Fear for love
Problems
An expected events
"I'm pregnant,"
Hospital beds
"One last chance,"
In this together
"Breakfast is served"
She Lost the Baby
A secret my sister kept
A life for another
Pain that holds us tighter together
Came back
Starting over new
C⁰ck blocked
It time to heal our wounds
Allergies
House hunt
Mrs Valentino-DeLuca
Wedding aesthetic (For fun)
Wants to try new things together
Wedding Night ((part 1)
Wedding night ((Part two)
Pregnancy journey (time gaps)
Epilogue
Fourth book

What happened in the past

28.2K 900 634
By ShanayJones629

“You’ll no longer be invited to any meetings concerning the many meeting held with the mafia leaders,”

“But Regina I can-,”

“Althea you have proven that rumors and conversations that does not contributes to important business of mafia leaders and activities are more important,” I said

“Regina I apologize and I beg that you forgive me. Please don't kick me out of the mafia leaders group,” Althea said

I hate when they beg after doing something that they knew would have led them into a situation with them on their knees infront of me.

“No you kicked yourself out when you and your niece ruined my meeting by bringing up my relationship with the Italian Mafia into serious business,” I said

I mean do I like look like I have the time and patience for this. I hate wasting my time and today my time have been wasted by two blonde hair bimbos.

“I can only apologize a thousand time Regina please,”

“Well you wouldn't have to be apologizing if you had kept your big mouth shout and your nose out of my personal life,” I said before standing.

“You and your niece may leave my office,” I said

“Regina please,” Althea begged and I raised my hand to my head.

I was having a slight headache.

My ears were beginning to hurt from their begging.

“Enough talking. Leave!” I said

Althea got up and was about to talk but Lorenzo stopped her.

“She said leave and if you refuse to do so willing, I'll have my guards drag you both out,” Lorenzo said while coming to my side.

“You okay baby?” he whispered into my ear while holding me from behind.

I nod and placed my hand over his. We looked at them and Rosario was reaching from Althea's arm

“Let's go aunty” Rosario said and Althea pulled away from her.

“We are not going anywhere. You are out, you should have never woken up,” Althea said before walking out.

“But-” Her sentence was cut short when the door slammed close.

“Sit down,” Lorenzo said and I looked at him.

“But I'm okay,” I whispered back.

“Royalty I know you. You're probably having a headache or you feel dizzy right now,”  he said while stepping in front of me.

I sat down and Lorenzo looked at Rosario

“Leave!” he said while walking towards her

“You'll pay for this especially her,” she said and he grabbed her by the throat.

“Is that a threat puta,” he asked in a scary tone.

Well scary for her

But not me

“Take it more as a promise my dear husband,” she said

“We signed a couple papers in the pass  remember mi amor,” she added and he released her.

His brows drew together as he looked at her in thought. She smirked before looking him up and down.

“Get out now,” he said and she looked at me before walking out.

“What did she mean?” I asked

“I have to call my lawyers,” he said before placing a kiss on my cheek.

“Why?” I asked as he walked to the door

“Baby I'll tell you once I'm done talking with my lawyer. Okay?” He said

“Okay,” I said before standing up.

I walked to my liquor cabinet and grabbed a bottled water. I opened the bottle and drank some before the door opened.

Dimitri walked in with Jasper. “Hey boy,” I smiled as I stooped down to pet Jasper as he came towards me.

“You’re cute. I missed you,” I said as the door opened again.

“Dimitri what are you doing here?” Lorenzo asked

“Not the first thing you should say to you brother when you see him but whatever since someone acknowledge my presence instead of Jasper's,” he said and I looked up at him.

“Sorry Dimitri. Hey,” I said and he walked around me.

“If I didn't come here to beg you for a favor I wouldn't be saying back hey but whatever, hello Royalty,” he said and I looked at Lorenzo.

“Is everything okay? Can you tell me what's going on now?” I asked and he shoved his hands into his pocket.

“No,” he said

“What happened between you-”

“So you got back your memories,” Lorenzo asked Dimitri and I raised an eyebrow.

Did he just ignore me

Dimitri looked at me before looking at him. “Ahh yeah,” he said and Lorenzo nod.

I got up from the ground as Dimitri poured him self a glass of whiskey.

“Why was Rosario here by the way? I passed her on the way in,” Dimitri asked after Lorenzo phone started ringing.

Lorenzo walked over to us and took the glass from Dimitri as Dimitri was about to place the glass to his lips.

“Thanks,” Lorenzo said before answering the call. He went over to the other side of the room and I looked at Dimitri.

“I hate him," he said and I smiled as he poured himself another drink.

“So can you do me a favor boss lady?” he asked

“Yeah but what do you know about Rosario and Lorenzo?”

“Just that my brother and her was supposed to get married but instead of a whole ceremony thing, they only signed their marriage licenses and such at a court. But then again I'm not quite sure because there was an attack that day,” he said

“So they signed the papers are not?”

“I know Lorenzo did but I'm not sure if Rosario got to sign the papers considering the timing of the attack. An attack you sent out on my brother,” he said and Lorenzo appeared behind me.

I turned around and he looked down at me.

“Rosario signed the papers and the contract,” he said before looking at Dimitri.

“What contract?” I asked

“Why don't you let my brother tell you since you were so urged to hear. You asked my brother instead,” he said and I rolled my eyes as he walked away.

Well you did ignore my question so what do you expect

I looked at Dimitri and he placed his arm around my shoulder. “Don’t worry I'm glad to give you the details,” he said and Lorenzo looked at him.

“The contract they signed said that none of them could pull away from the marriage until four years,” Dimitri said before turning the glass to his head. He swallowed ever drop from the glass and removed his arm from my shoulder.

Lorenzo threw his files on the desk to the ground.

“Anger issues,” Dimitri sang quietly before pouring himself another drink.

“Are you okay?” I asked Dimitri and he nod

“I’m more okay than him,” he answered before drinking what was in the cup

“Fuck!” Lorenzo cursed before slamming his hands on the desk. Dimitri pulled out his phone and I looked back at Lorenzo. He angrily loosen his tie and I sighed.

“Can you give us the room please?” I asked Dimitri and he nod.

“I have to go anyway, take care of him,” he said and I nod.

He walked out and Jasper went with him. I walked towards Lorenzo and he placed his hand on the desk.

“Once again I fuck everything up with you. I understand if you don't want to do this anymore. I'm tired of hurting you and it's like we'll never get to be happy and-”

“Baby you should calm down,” I said while placing my hands on his back.

“How can I Royalty when I messed everything up,”

“No you didn't,” I said and he sighed

“You know yesterday I asked your parents for their blessings ; for me to put a ring on their daughter’s finger and now I'm stuck in a fucking marriage-”

“Lorenzo,” I said and he turned around.

I cupped his cheek and he closed he eyes. I took one of his hands and placed it on my tummy. He smiled and I smiled too.

I still didn't have much of a bump but whatever.

“You remember what we agreed to a few days ago?” I asked and he nod.

“We’re in this together,” we both said and I placed a kiss on his lips.

He opened his eyes and he placed his hands around my waist.

“I love you,”

“I love you too,” I said as my fingers went to his tie. I took his tie off and he looked down at my lips.

He turned us around and placed me on top of the table. I threw the tie to the ground as he ran his fingers up and down my thigh.

“If she had signed the papers three years ago,” I said as I unbuttoned his shirt.

“That gives you a year left in that marriage,” I said as I part his shirt open with my fingers.

My hands ran over his tattooed skin before pulling off his shirt. I love my man and I love his tattoos.

I dropped the shirt to the ground and he pulled me closer to him.

“Or unless someone turns up dead for some unfaithful reason and you become a widower,” I said and he licked his lips.

“But then again it's just a fake marriage and I don't care because as long as you love me and I love you. And our baby is okay we don't have to married to be happy. Because you got me, I got you and we both have our son or daughter so fuck Rosario,” I said and he placed a kiss on my lips then my forehead.

“You’re right Mrs Valentino-DeLuca,” he said

While looking into his eyes as I unbuckled his belt. I then pulling out the belt from his pants and dropped the belt.

I unbuttoned his pants and he ran his fingers up my dress.

“My fucking queen,” he said before claiming my lips.

I deepened the kiss as my hands went up to his shoulders. My fingers traveled over his skin and he grabbed my thighs.

“Guess what?” I asked after he pulled away from the kiss to trail kisses down my neck.

“What?” he asked

He started sucking on my sweet spot and I moaned which wrapping my legs around him.

I move his hands up higher under my dress and I felt him smirked against my skin. “No underwear,” he said while pulling away.

“What can I say? I missed my boyfriend and I knew I would see him this morning,” I said and he licked his lips as he looked down between my legs.

“Lay down,” he said while placing his hands behind my head. I laid down and he removed his hand from underneath my head as my head touched the surface of the table.

He lifted up my legs and he placed my right ankle to his shoulder as he took off my heels.

After he took both my louboutins off he trailed kisses down my ankles.

“What’s your name?” I asked as I sat down.

“Rosario DeLuca,” she said and I looked up at her.

“Deluca?” I asked and she nod

“Is something wrong?”

“No the name just rang a bell,” I said and she nod.

It's common for most strangers to share the same last name so whatever

“So where's your husband or partner?” I asked.

“It’s only me for now,” she said and I nod.

My phone vibrated and I looked at it.

Dimitri
Can we talk?

Dimitri
Saige please

New message

Dimitri
I know your upset but I didn't know how to react when you told me. I mean I just got back my memories and everything was so confusing so don't be harsh on me

Harsh on him?

He lashed out on me

“My name is Monica and I'll be your sex therapist,” I said and she nod.

I placed my phone down after turning it off. She sat down and I took out my notes

“Is she here?”

“Yes but she's seeing a client right now,” Saige’s assistant said

“You can wait here,” she said

I know how important her job means to her so I'm not going to barge in on her and make this work.

“Actually I'll just come back,” I said and she nod.

I walked out of the building and got into my car. I drove to my sister's house and when I entered her house her head maid greeted me.

“Hello sir,”

“Hey,” I said before walking to the stairs.

“Um sir your sister has company so,” she said while playing with her fingers.

“I get it,” I said before turning back away from the stair case.

“Can I get you anything,” she asked.

“A bottle of whiskey,” I said and she nod.

I went the living room and I turned the TV on.  I turn on the Xbox and choose one of the games to play.

Soon Ariana walked in and I placed the game controller down.

“It’s a little too late to be wearing pajamas don't you think sissy,” I said and she sat down next to me.

“Pajamas are the new trend," she said

“For you or the world?”

“You’re an asshole,” she said

“That much I know,” I said before looking to see my drink as arrived.

“I saw your calls but I was-um busy-"

“Getting railed by Sawyer,” I asked and she faced got red

“Dimitri! Can you not say it like that or ever again,”

“Sorry I'm just a little- I don't even know what's wrong you with me,” I said before a maid walked in with the whiskey.

“Don’t you think it's a little too early in the day to be drinking,”

“We are DeLuca's when is ever to early to be drinking,” I said and she sighed.

“Point taken,” she said and I took a drink from the bottle.

I passed it to her and she took a sip before giving it back. I took a long drink and she pulled the bottle away.

“Slow down,” she said and I leaned back into the couch.

“Okay what’s up with my little brother?” she asked while my hair from my face.

“Saige and I got into an argument and now she won't speak me,” I said

“Why?”

“She's pregnant and I didn't take the lightly. It was to much for me at the moment. With the headaches, the pills, the flashing back of my lost memories. The world felt like it was closing on me and she popped the news,” I said and Sawyer walked in.

He was wearing football shorts. “What’s up?” he said before walking to the kitchen through the other door.

I'm not sure if her heard or not

~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 52.5K 69
"It's funny that you are saying this because if one of us is jealous, then it's you. Or did you forget that you just pushed the man I was dancing wit...
978K 43.4K 31
Cover by: @Enny101 Christian DeLuca is a very successful businessman with little regard for anyone he doesn't consider family, he's found work and li...
4.4M 115K 78
✓ COMPLETED ✓ Started: 16th OCT 2020 Finished: 14th FEB 2021 EDITING! Finally out of the orphanage, Arabella needs to find a job with a good pay tha...
168K 3.7K 68
I could hear the heavy pounds of my heart in my ear as I glared at the self absorbed asshole of the century. Luca Viteillo. "Why. did. you. kill. him...