๐‘๐ž๐›๐จ๐ซ๐งใ€๐™”๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง๐™š!๏ฟฝ...

By Yami_Hayashi

โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐™”๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง๐™š!๐˜ฝ๐™‰๐™ƒ๐˜ผ ๐™ญ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๊’ฆ๊’ทโ™ก๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ฆ๊’ทโ™ก๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ฆ๊’ทโ™ก๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ฆ๊’ทโ™ก๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ฆ๊’ท ๐€๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐›๐›๐ž๐, ๐ฌ๐ก... More

ๅบ็ซ 
๐˜๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ
ไธ€ใ€๐”๐ง๐Ÿ๐š๐ข๐ซ ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก
ไบŒใ€๐€ ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž
ไธ‰ใ€๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ซ๐š ๐“๐ž๐ง๐ค๐จ
ๅ››ใ€๐‚๐ข๐ง๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ง ๐‘๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ
ไบ”ใ€๐–๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ
ๅ…ญใ€๐๐ฎ๐ข๐ซ๐ค
ไธƒใ€๐„๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ
ๅ…ซใ€๐‡๐š๐ฐ๐ค'๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž
ไนใ€๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ
ๅใ€๐“๐ก๐ž ๐“๐จ๐๐จ๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ข ๐ฌ๐ข๐›๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ
ๅไธ€ใ€๐“๐จ๐ฎ๐ฒ๐š'๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ
ๅไบŒใ€๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐’๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐จ
ๅไธ‰ใ€๐’๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ
ๅๅ››ใ€๐€ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐จ๐
ๅไบ”ใ€๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ง
ๅๅ…ญใ€๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ, ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐๐›๐ฒ๐ž
ๅไธƒใ€๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ข๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ง
็ฌฌ๏ผ‘ๆœŸ
ๅไนใ€๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ฌ
ไบŒๅใ€๐’๐ฅ๐ฎ๐๐ ๐ž ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ง
ไบŒๅไธ€ใ€๐“๐ก๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ

ๅๅ…ซใ€๐Œ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง

14.7K 553 427
By Yami_Hayashi

"Thank you for today, Natsu-chan, Fuyu-chan!"

You smiled brightly at them, and they smiled back in return. The three of you were all holding some paper bags, something you guys bought today for your hangout.

"It's nothing (L/N)-san! I also enjoyed spending time with you! Maybe next time we could go out without Natsuo, girls' time only!" Fuyumi giggled cutely while holding your hand.

"Nee-san-!" Natsuo sweatdropped before muttering, "I also want to hang out with (Y/N)-san alone too-"

"Goodbye (L/N)-san!" Fuyumi waved, covering her twin brother's voice "Message me when you're free to hang out!"

She turned to Natsuo, waiting for him to say goodbye. But he continued to stand in front of you, causing you to tilt your head in confusion.

"You go ahead first nee-san, I want to have a talk with (Y/N)-san for a moment." Natsuo said softly, to which Fuyumi nodded hesitatingly and walked ahead.

"(Y/N)-san." he called, making you look up to him.

"Hm?" you replied, waiting for him to speak.

He took a deep breath and started "T- touya-nii's shrine is still inside our house, and I was just thinking... do you want to go visit it since you never did?"

You could feel your stomach drop when he brought up Touya's name, and you could not stop yourself from those flashbacks. Your breathing starts to get uneven as you lightly clench your fist.

"Natsu-chan, I- don't think I can go..."

Natsuo widened his eyes, letting his thoughts slip out of his mouth "Why?"

He covered it immediately after realising what he had done, his face turning red in emberassment "Sorry I didn't mean to s-"

"I- I still can't get over the fact that I can't save Touya-chan even though I'm there..." You sighed, lowering your head "I can't face hi-"

You widened your eyes as you felt a sudden warm embrace, your head against his chest. He pulled you closer to him, making you bury your face in him as he caressed your head.

"Please don't blame yourself for it, (Y/N)-san..." he said softly, but you can faintly hear the pain through his voice "I- it hurts me when you're being like this..."

"Natsuo..." you mumbled, tears welling up inside your eyes as you realize he genuinely cares for you, who are a selfish person, who should not belong in this world, who tried to push them away after the incident. You can feel guilt engulfing you, and of course he noticed that the two of you weren't as close after Touya left. You barely interacted with them after all, only seeing Shoto most of the time when you went there while avoiding Touya's shrine. If it wasn't for Fuyumi who contacted you to hang out together, you wouldn't have hung out with them anymore.

"I know that wasn't the only reason you barely came to our household." he stated, making you raise your head to look at his grey eyes.

"It's Endeavor right?" he said in hatred as he hugged you tighter "That bastard is also the reason you barely visit us."

You bit your bottom lip, head lowered but still against his chest in silence.

"It's fine." he said, one hand on your head and the other rubbing your back gently "You don't have to answer me. I know we weren't as close as you and Touya-nii, but I just- want you to know that I'll always be there for you..."

He cupped your cheek with his hand gently, his face becoming red when he came into contact with your soft skin. He leaned down slowly, placing a soft kiss on your forehead with his lips.

He covered his frustrated cheeks with his hand and avoided eye contact with you after he pulled off the kiss.

"B-bye." he quackedily muttered, turning around and running, trying to catch up with his twin sister. Leaving you blushing and your heart pounding uncontrollably in the same spot.

"No." you thought, mentally slapping yourself as the blush slowly disappeared. "No one will ever think of me that way. He's probably just conforting me with a forcehead kiss..."

You opened your phone gallery, entered a passcode to unlock one of your folders, and scroled the evidence you took of Endeavor abusing Shoto.You gripped your phone tighter as you looked at them, anger boiling inside you.

"I must focus on how to get revenge first..."

You're inside a book store with a tiny backpack on your back, hugging a few university textbooks you're going to self-study in the future. Even though you're in junior high school right now, your level is a lot higher than normal students, so you planned to start university stuff since you had already finished senior high stuff.

"Thank you and please come again." The cashier bowed, which you gave her a small smile and nod in reply.

You carried your backpack in the front, planning to put the books inside while you were about to leave the bookstore. The moment you stepped out, you bumped into someone, your face touching their furry jacket. You quickly stumble back in response, but you accidentally get tripped by your feet and start to fall backwards, causing your books to fall from your gasp.

"(Y/N)-chan!" the person shouted, but with a familiar voice. They grabbed you by the arm and pulled you to their chest, placing their hand behind you protectively.

A few pieces of red feathers flew while carrying those textbooks. The person held them with their spare hand as they looked at the title, letting out a soft hum "Well, aren't you a smart girl? (Y/N)-chan~"

You looked up and widened your eyes, recognizing the person in front of you.

"Hawks..." you breathed out "Y- you're here!"

"Of course! How would I ever forget you! " he exclaimed with a cheerful smile. "I miss you!!" he said, rubbing his cheeks against yours childishly.

"I miss you too!" you smiled at him happily. His gloved hand moved from your back to the necklace on your neck, the necklace that had the same red feather he gave you years ago.

"I see you've kept my gift safe!"

"Yeah! I don't really often take it off since I'm scared that I might lose it..." you replied honestly.

"I see I see... my little bird missed me a lot huh~" he teased, poking your emberassed cheek.

"Still love to tease after all these years?" you said while letting out a cute chuckle.

"Only for you sweetie~" he smiled cheekily.

"Geez-!'' you lightly slapped his hand away jokingly "You're such a man child!"

"(Y/N)-channnnnn" he pouted, "I'm still a teenager!!"

"Are you sure?" you questioned while raising an eyebrow "Because from what I know, you just passed your eighteenth birthday recently... which means you're already an adult?"

"Well, at least I'm your favourite hero!" he argued, pointing at the plush keychain which is hanged on your backpack "You even bought a plush keychain of me!"

"Of course you're my favourite hero! I always believed you would be a great one!" you answered.

"Both you and Shouta-san are my favourite heroes actually-"

"Is that so~" Hawks smiled sweetly. A light blush appeared on his cheeks "Thank you for believing in me (Y/N)-chan, but I still wasn't one of the toppest heroes..."

"You just became a hero not so long ago! It takes time to climb up the ranks right?" You smiled at him, causing his cheeks to become redder "You don't have to rush! Because the most important thing about being a hero is having a heart for it, not the ranking! I said that before because I know you have it, and you will be a great hero! You won't be the toppest ones right now but... I know you will be in the future! So do your best!"

Hawks covered his face with his hand, causing you to gaze at him worrily "Are you alright!?"

"Y-y-yes!" he stuttered, slowly rubbing his face with his hand, trying to make his blush disappear.

"You're too bad for my heart..." he thought.

"Anyways~" he put up a bright smile on his face, trying to cover up "How about we hang out today? We can catch up on the times we missed!"

"Sure! I am totally free today!" you smiled happily.

He gave you back your books, which you then placed inside your backpack. He scooped you in his arms, carrying you in bridle style, and opened his large red wings.

"Off we go~" he hummed, which you then bured your head in his furry jacket as he flew.

The two of you went into a rather fancy restaurant and sat inside one of the VIP rooms. You can even see the view from outside through the large glass windows.

"Woah..." you exclaimed as sparkles appeared in your eyes "How did you- how did you get an amazing room like this!"

"Just luck I guess! I'm glad that you like it here!"

If only you knew he actually booked this room a few days ago...

You sat across him on a pillow, your hands touching the tatami. He handed you the menu and you flipped the page.

"Wow there're lots of choices..."

"You can pick whatever you want (Y/N)-chan! I'll pay for it!" Hawks said, his elbow on the table as he placed his cheek on his hand, smiling warmly at you.

"Wha- you don't have to Hawks!" you said while waving both of your hands "I'll pay for them!"

"I'm the one who invited you to hang out with me right?" he chuckled "So I'll pay for it."

"Alright..." you sighed. As much as you want to pay for them, the price is too high for you to handle. You'll probably end up broke after you pay for them.

"But only in one condition." He added, making you look at him in confusion "A condition...?"

"You'll grant me a wish!" he exclaimed "But of course, it's something you can do."

You stayed quiet for a few seconds and opened your mouth "Okie! What do you want to wish for then?"

"I'll tell you later~" he replied, looking at the waitress who was coming close to the table.

"I'll have a bowl of Shoyu ramen and a cup of ice coffee!" he ordered in a cheerful tone.

"I'll have a bowl of Tonkotsu ramen then! Also a cup of (F/D)!" you said.

"Is that all Miss?" the waitress asked, ready to leave.

"Yes- wait! And two plates of chicken skewers please!" you added, surprising Hawks.

The waitress nodded and marked down which you then thanked her as she left.

"You like to eat chicken right?" you turned to Hawks with a smile.

"Yes, but... how'd you know that?" he asked suspiciously.

"Shit." your smile froze "He never told me that-"

"I mean..." you looked at him up and down, finally pointing at his pair of large wings "You're kinda like one so-"

"Whaaaat!" he faked gasped, feeling offended "How could you (Y/N)-chan! You hurt my feelings!"

"Woops sorry." you chuckled, having fun teasing him.

"That was really close though. I have to be careful next time."

"So, (Y/N)-chan! Have you thought about what you're going to do in the future yet?" he asked.

"Well... I'll probably go to UA and get trained to become a hero! I might join your Hero Agency too! So I can fight with you alongside!" You said it with a bright smile, eyes full of wonder.

Hawks' eyes slightly widened "(Y/N)-chan being my sidekick sounds good..."

"I'll wait for you then," he hummed, his mind racing with the possibilities of having you as his sidekick, but he suddenly stopped.

"I just realized (Y/N)-chan... you never told me what's your quirk!"

"Should I lie again?"

You acivated fierce wings and a pair of red wings appeared behind your back, but they weren't as large as Hawks'. His eyes widened in shock, surprised that you have the same quirk as him.

"My quirk is copycat! I can copy them by touching and they will be saved inside me like computer files!" You lied.

He snapped his fingers as an idea poped up inside his brain "What about me training you!? Since you have my quirk, I can teach you swordsmanship! The longest feather is sharp, just like swords. You can easily fight villains after I taught you how to master it!"

"But you're busy-"

"I'll always find time for you (Y/N)-chan!" he smiled, making you lightly blush.

"Fine... just promise to put your missions before me, and remember to rest enough too." you said, holding out your pinky.

"I promise~" he answered, wrapping his pinky around yours.

"By the way! You should add me to your contacts so I can tell you when I'm free to train you! Also~" he halted, a serious glint inisde his eyes "You can call me whenever you're in danger."

"But of course!" He changed back to his usual tone "You can message you whenever you want! I might not reply to you immediately, but I will as soon as I can!"

You nodded and gave you your phone number. Your phone then vibrated and you picked it up.

ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ!

Unknown 

(Y/N)-channnnn~

ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʙɪʀᴅ 🐥

ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʙɪʀᴅ 🐥 ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴜɴᴋᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ᴄʜɪᴄᴋᴇɴ ᴍᴀɴ 🐓

Little bird 🐥

Hehe

Chicken man 🐓

Little bird 🐥

You closed your phone as you saw the waitress coming in while holding your food on a tray. You silently chuckled, looking at how Hawks' eyes sparked in delight when he saw the chicken strews.

You took a picture secretly while he was eating them, laughing at him as you saw him stuffing his cheeks with chicken.

"Thank you for today Hawks!" you exclaimed "I really had fun spending time with you! Though I'm sorry that you have to pay for me-"

"It's nothing (Y/N)-chan!" He bowed down to your height, "But you still remember the condition right?"

"Yeah, what's it then?"

Hawks pointed at his cheek, a light blush appeared on them. You looked at him in confusion "Why are you pointing your cheek?"

"I- I..." he stuttered, his cheeks burning red "I want you to kiss my cheek."

You blinked a few times in surprise and let out an amazed laugh "Sure! But I really thought you were going to torture me or something."

He pouted, faking a hurt expression "How could you (Y/N-"

He stopped his sentence the moment you placed your soft lips on his cheek. He could even smell of a vanilla scent coming from you. You removed your lips from his cheek, only to find out he had covered his bright red face with his fury jacket.

"Hawks?" you called, trying to see his face.

"I'll see you soon (Y/N)-chan!" He shouted suddenly, causing you to jolt up. He immediately flew up to the sky, telling you to stay safe, leaving you standing in front of the restaurant dumbfounded.

Ding~

A message popped up on Hawks's phone as he flew, which he then smirked and pressed. It was a document... a document with your personal profile.

He looked at it, lips humming a song, until it suddenly stopped. He stopped flying as he widened his eyes. He enlarged the document while his heart thumbed loudly. His breath hitched as he saw the word.

[Unknown]

"(Y/N)-chan's quirk... isn't shown on her profile."

05/10/22

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

[A/N]

(≧∀≦)❤ゞWelcome backkkk guys!!! Thank you for 3.7k votes and 91k reads😖💖✨

I love how Natsuo comforts (Y/N) so lovingly (makes me wanna marry him-) But finally!! (Y/N) got to meet Hawks again and they spent the day together (don't forget his blushing bc of her tho >:3) Yeh and Chicken Man found out her secret... that we actually never went to the doctor to check our quirk. Yes, you're kinda fucked.

Also celebrating that I can finally, Finally!! Start the main storty of season one 🥳🎉🎊 See you guys soon!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 40.3K 90
๐€ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ก ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐„๐ง๐๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ง๐š๐ง๐œ๐ฒ, ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๏ฟฝ...
99K 1.9K 6
[ ๐—ฉ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฆ! ๐— ๐—ฌ ๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ข ๐—”๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐— ๐—œ๐—” ๐—ซ ๐—™๐—˜๐— ! ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ , ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ, ๐šŒ๐š‘๐š˜๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข ] โ...
623K 18.7K 30
โ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘'๐‘  ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘š๐‘’.โž โ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘Žโ„Ž, ๐‘– ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘ก.โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ^^ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๏ฟฝ...
20.1K 1.2K 23
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐Š๐๐Ž๐– ๐๐Ž ๐„๐•๐ˆ๐‹ โ”โ” โI have the power to control those I consider to be of lesser rank than myself; be thankful I don't feel like using it...