๐Œ๐‘๐’.๐๐€๐Š๐”๐†๐Ž - ๐ฑ ๐›๐ฅ...

By QLOUD3D

โ ๐ฒ๐จ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š ๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฆ๐Ÿ. โž โ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐๐š๐ฆ๐ง ๐ก๐š๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๏ฟฝ... More

๐Œ๐‘๐’.๐๐€๐Š๐”๐†๐Ž! - ๐ช๐ฎ๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ.
๐Œ๐‘๐’.๐๐€๐Š๐”๐†๐Ž! - ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ.
๐€๐‘๐‚ ๐ˆ : ๐‹๐Ž๐‚๐Š๐„๐ƒ ๐ˆ๐
๐ฆ๐ซ๐ฌ.๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ. | #๐Ÿ
๐ฆ๐ซ๐ฌ.๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ. | #๐Ÿ
๐ฆ๐ซ๐ฌ.๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ. | #๐Ÿ‘
๐ฆ๐ซ๐ฌ.๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ. | #๐Ÿ’
๐ฆ๐ซ๐ฌ.๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ. | #๐Ÿ“
๐ฆ๐ซ๐ฌ.๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ. | #๐Ÿ•
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐Œ๐‘๐’.๐๐€๐Š๐”๐†๐Ž | ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ, ๐จ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐
๐Œ๐‘๐’.๐๐€๐Š๐”๐†๐Ž | ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ, ๐›๐ฅ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐ง ๐ฆ๐ž.

๐ฆ๐ซ๐ฌ.๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ. | #๐Ÿ”

5.3K 183 246
By QLOUD3D

REVAMPED! : MAY 6, 2023

𝓜𝓻𝓼.𝓑𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓰𝓸
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
!

▃▃▃ ▃▃▃ ▃▃▃ ▃▃▃ ▃▃▃ ▃▃▃ ▃▃▃

7632 EMCEE DR
━ ★ ⌇captured!
TAGZ! | devils7W0rshiper

TOKYO, JAPAN | 7632 EMCEE DR
🎥 omniscient pov

immediately dropping the phone down on the counter, immediately darted towards the living room. "katsuki!?" frantically calling up the stairwell, your gut twisting as you were met with complete silence.

the aftershock of whatever the hell happened upstairs shook the ground, so some shits bound to be fucked up.

...let's just hope it's not my shit.

the death looming silence remained and that was all the confirmation needed for you to rush up the stairs
"Y/N WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE?!?" masuru yelling clearly distressed as he busted in through the side door; frantically rushing towards the stairwell to check on both his wife and son.

"Katsuki!" frantically calling as you rushed up the last few steps, darting down the hallway forgetting all about the chance of their being real danger.

rounding the corner to your office, your knees feeling weak as your jaw fell slack, eyes widening to the size of saucers as you saw the collateral.

there stood the double french doors that welcomed you into your office every morning only difference is...now those big beautiful doors were blown off the hinges, the glass littering the floor in-front of the entrance.

'awh shit, it is my shit he fucked up.' pushing your lips together into a pout as you stomped around in a circle throwing a small temper tantrum '...it's always me, why is it never Masuru's stuff! he leaves his stuff out in the open but i lock mine up and it still gets fucked up?!'

mentally in an uproar as it made no sense , your husband leaves his stuff lying around in the open for any, and everybody to possibly mess up so why is it that your stuff is the one that's been messed up?

walking towards the door it was hanging off the wall by its hinges with a jagged hole in the middle "well damn...I actually liked that door."

peeking in you saw glass all over the floor the windows were also shattered, whilst smoke filled the room gradually pouring out into the hallway; you could see the burn marks on the sides of the walls.

eyes widening as the magnitude of the situation dawned on you, making it ten times worse 'my display cases! I pray my display cases are ok. what the hell did he even do in there.'

Grabbing Masuru from on the side of you immediately shoving him towards the room "this looks like a job for you," patting him on the shoulder as you watched him glare at you before slowly creeping towards the room.

Mugging as you watched him creep up on the door, like it was a person or something "nigga go faster what if my child is hurt."

"I'm going as fast as I can!" whispering back he looked frantic on edge even.

Looking at him your jaw falling slack as your head instinctively cocking to the side face twisting into one of annoyance.

"Be for fucking real Masuru, do you want me to do it cause if so you could've said that."

He sighed in relief before visibly relaxing "could you please, this isn't really my strong suit."

'Really I couldn't even tell!' sarcastically rolling your eyes at him.

"Nigga move ya ass," moving him out the way as you walked into the room being careful to avoid the broken glass all over the floor.

'This looks awfully a lot like my display case glass.'

"Since I'm going in you can go call the main gate and tell them to get here right now."

Batting the rising small flames out the way as I walked further into the room.

Looking at the display cases that once held some of my most prized possessions I felt weak in my knees as I saw what had become of my work.

Jaw falling slack as I saw what they looked like they were either burned beyond recognition or broken far beyond repair.

Looking at my broken work and possessions I honestly wanted to cry I could feel tears welling up in my eyes and the smoke wasn't making it any better.

"David's gonna have my ass for this one; but to be completely fair it wasn't even my fault," a shiver going down my spine as I imagined the phone call I would have to make sooner or later.

'oooo when I get my hands on that child, what the hell did he do up here?'

Gritting my teeth as I looked at all my broken equipment tears threatening to spill as I saw my broken iron man suit.

Waving my hand infront of my face I tried to move the smoke and dust around to get a better look at what could've possibly happened up here.

"Did he use those bracelets in my house? This just goes to show niggas don't read instructions."

A head of blonde hair in the corner coughing and hacking caught attention as I walked towards it.

"And there goes the no instruction reading Nigga right there."

Bending down I scooped him up quickly rushing out the room as the small flames grew in size "what did you do?"

Getting a look at his face I could tell he was disoriented "hello! Katsuki are you there?"

Waving my hand in front of his face I waited for him to respond to me "Masuru get me my phone from the counter."

"Alright hold on."

Sitting down infront of him I turned on the flashlight shining it in his face specifically aiming at his eyes.

"Ahh, get that fucking light outta my face," he hissed while bringing his hand up to block the light.

"And I didn't do a damn thing it was those fucking brackets."

Raising a brow as I jerked my neck back a bit "so you could hear this whole damn time?" I questioned as I raised a brow

"Meaning you heard me calling you and you chose to ignore me?"

I added as I got ready to hit him over the head with my hand "what did you put in those bracelets? It felt like my power was enhanced my small explosion was huge!"

Shaking my head as I got up from the table "those bracelets were for training the instructions clearly said in bold red letters at that DO NOT USE INDOORS, NOT FOR INDOOR USE."

He raised a brow before looking at me "really it said that?" Looking back at him I looked at the text message on the fridge "yes it said that it really did."

Like I said niggas don't read the fucking instructions.

Incoming call from Clover🍀

Do you wish to answer?

"Yes."

Bringing the phone up to my ear I could hear breathing on the other line "hello?"

"AUNTIE, I GOT MY QUIRK JUST LIKE THAT PHYSCI LADY TOLD US!"

"oh that's nic— WAIT WHAT?!"

"No you need to work at Nordstrom I'm banned from there and if you work there I could get your discount imma have to disguise myself real well though, oh and I got you hawks autograph."

"How did you get ban from Nordstrom ra—? WAIT YOU MET HAWKS!?"

"I sure did sat down and had dinner with him after I cursed him out. he ordered chicken though isn't that like canabalism?"

"Anyways no I didn't stand in line for those poster Masuru and Katsuki did but I got sent the posters by the manufacturer so I got them signed when I met him; imma sell em."

"You cursed hawks out?"

"I sure did he had me all the way fucked up but it's all cool now though cause we are the bestest of friends he tells me all the superhero world tea; ion even fool with the heroes like that but from what I don't heard they need to be canceled."

"What you heard!? I'm tryna hear too."

"ohh you not ready it was the most unbelievable shit; my jaw was on the floor most of the phone call."

"You know endeavor got a toupee."

scribbling and giggling filled his line of the phone as he wrote down the new piece of information in his notebook.

Busting out laughing as you remembered your face when you'd heard.

word count: 1412

©️ bOzO_GoJo 22'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 5.9K 42
๐˜‹๐˜๐˜š๐˜Š๐˜–๐˜•๐˜›๐˜๐˜•๐˜œ๐˜Œ๐˜‹ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช ๐˜น ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช ๐˜”๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข 23 ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ...
48.2K 1.5K 18
๐š‚๐šŠ๐š’๐š”๐š’ ๐™บ๐šž๐šœ๐šž๐š˜, ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐š–๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ ๐š‘๐š’๐š– ๐š๐šŽ๐š–๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐™ผ๐™ท๐™ฐ. ๐š‚๐šŠ๐š”๐š’ ๐™บ๐šŠ๐š—๐šŠ; ๐šŠ ๐š๐š’๐š–๐š’๐š, ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š›๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š ๐š™๐šœ๐šข๐šŒ๐š‘๐š’...
419K 19.6K 21
โ๐ˆ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐’๐„๐ƒ ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐๐† ๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐๐‹๐€๐˜โž -@keikaminari - date: 10/11/2020 ๐ˆ๐•๐Ž๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- -หห‹ ใ“ใ‚“ใซใกใฏหŠหŽ- ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๏ฟฝ...
168K 10.4K 21
โ› ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐›๐›๐ข๐ง๐ . โœ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ผ / ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—บ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ. โ”€โ”€ ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฟ.