๐‘๐ž๐›๐จ๐ซ๐งใ€๐™”๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง๐™š!๏ฟฝ...

By Yami_Hayashi

โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐™”๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง๐™š!๐˜ฝ๐™‰๐™ƒ๐˜ผ ๐™ญ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๊’ฆ๊’ทโ™ก๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ฆ๊’ทโ™ก๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ฆ๊’ทโ™ก๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ฆ๊’ทโ™ก๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ฆ๊’ท ๐€๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐›๐›๐ž๐, ๐ฌ๐ก... More

ๅบ็ซ 
๐˜๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ
ไธ€ใ€๐”๐ง๐Ÿ๐š๐ข๐ซ ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก
ไบŒใ€๐€ ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž
ไธ‰ใ€๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ซ๐š ๐“๐ž๐ง๐ค๐จ
ๅ››ใ€๐‚๐ข๐ง๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ง ๐‘๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ
ไบ”ใ€๐–๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ
ๅ…ญใ€๐๐ฎ๐ข๐ซ๐ค
ไธƒใ€๐„๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ
ๅ…ซใ€๐‡๐š๐ฐ๐ค'๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž
ไนใ€๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ
ๅใ€๐“๐ก๐ž ๐“๐จ๐๐จ๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ข ๐ฌ๐ข๐›๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ
ๅไธ€ใ€๐“๐จ๐ฎ๐ฒ๐š'๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ
ๅไบŒใ€๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐’๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐จ
ๅไธ‰ใ€๐’๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ
ๅๅ››ใ€๐€ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐จ๐
ๅๅ…ญใ€๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ, ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐๐›๐ฒ๐ž
ๅไธƒใ€๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ข๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ง
ๅๅ…ซใ€๐Œ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง
็ฌฌ๏ผ‘ๆœŸ
ๅไนใ€๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ฌ
ไบŒๅใ€๐’๐ฅ๐ฎ๐๐ ๐ž ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ง
ไบŒๅไธ€ใ€๐“๐ก๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ

ๅไบ”ใ€๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ง

15.5K 617 198
By Yami_Hayashi

You never appeared at Touya's funeral...

Natsuo and Fuyumi invited you to attend it when they visited you that day. But you just replied to them with silence, knowing that he's alive because of All For One, also feeling guilty about facing his 'grave' since you failed to save him, which he ended up suffering.

You sighed as you laied on your bed, staring blankly at the ceiling. Time passed so fast that you can't even imagine you're eleven years old now. You sure grow up fast.

You moved your gaze to the shelf, where your eyes landed on a certain photo that was kept safely inside the photo frame. Your eyes saddened, but your lips formed a small smile, missing the times you spent with him.

You walked towards it and picked it up to your eye level, where you then observed it closely. It was the photo you took with Touya before the incident happened, before it fell apart. Both of you looked so happy and carefree while making a peace sign, smiling brightly towards the camera.

You moved your thumb to gently touch his face. The corner of your eyes held a tear. You miss him a lot. After all, you almost spent time with him every day two years ago. You wonder how he's doing right now... probably still in a coma. If only you knew where he's staying right now, you wouldn't even hesitate to get him out of there.

You placed the frame back on the shelf and went back to your bed. Being homeschooled sure is boring. You can't go to the same school with Katsuki and Izuku, and you're missing lots of fun you should have in elementary school. Even though the stuff you're learning right now is something much more an eleven-year-old can do, you still hope to have a normal school life.

"Just one more year..." you murmured. "Just three more years, I can finally go back to junior high school..."

You closed your eyes, allowing yourself to be in a deep sleep...

✧*̥˚✧

"What's wrong Touya-chan?" you asked, looking at him who averted your gaze.

"Y-you know... You don't have to come here tomorrow."

"Huh?" you said in confusion as you raised your eyebrow "Why though?"

"His flames didn't turn blue right...? But I never saw them appear!" you thought nervously.

"No, it's just that... I want you to spend more time with your family. You always hang out with me so... I just thought it would be nice if you bond with them more." he answered, making you sigh in relief, but still feeling a bit uneasy.

"It's fine but... are you sure you're fine not having me for Christmas? We can do lots of fun things together!"

"I'm sure, I can just spend time with Natsuo, Fuyumi, or even Shoto if Endeavor didn't train him."

"Well... tell them Merry Christmas for me then! And Merry Christmas to you too!" you exclaimed, while smiling warmly at him. Even though the weather was quite cold, it still didn't stop Touya's chest from filling up with warmth as his cheeks heated up.

"Hold on!" he shouted while you're about to turn around. He walked closer and gently picked up your hand, placing a pair of mittins on it. Your eyes glimmered with happiness as you looked at them. They had the pattern of blue flames on them and dark blue as their base color.

"This is for you." he said with a smile "I thought it looked good on you, so I bought it for your Christmas present. Do you like it?"

You wore the miffins and nodded, smiling in delight "I love it! I'm sorry that I didn't buy you anything..."

Touya immediately waved both of his hands and insisted "You don't have to buy me anything! The best present you gave me is your presence and spending time with me."

"Is that so..." you murmured and stared at his eyes. His beautiful turquoise eyes made your breath hitch for a second. You tip toed and moved your face closer to his. His eyes widened a bit and he blushed, but he didn't move away, not even an inch. You placed your soft lips on his cheek, somewhere very near the corner of his lips.

The white-haired boy could feel his heart racing by a thousand miles. His pink cheeks turned red, not even realizing you had already pulled away.

"Merry Christmas Touya-chan!" you said and turned away, finally snapping him back to reality. "You know, you can always tell me everything, right? Nothing is ever going to change the fact that you're my best friend," you said as you were about to fly away.

You flew away, leaving Touya standing in his spot while raising his hand. His eyes were filled with guilt and slight regret.

"Why can't you save me (Y/N)!?" Touya's burned body suddenly appears in front of you as you're in the middle of the forest, which is all covered in blue flames.

"You know the future and yet you left me suffering!" he yelled again, but his skin was slowly burned by his flames, leaving you kneeling in terror in front of him. His bones were visible. You removed your gaze and coughed violently. The smoke had become thicker and thicker, which made you hard to breathe.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" you choked out, only to end up breathing in more smoke, making your throat hurt as if it was burning.

"Don't you understand (Y/N)?" he snatched your cheek and pulled you closer to him. You screamed in pain. You could feel his bony hands burnig and digging into your skin "I don't want your apoligies!! I want you to join me! I WANT YOU TO DIE WITH ME!!"

"N-no!! STOP IT! I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT!!! IT HURTS!!!-"

✧*̥˚✧

"I HATE THE PAIN!!!" you screamed and jolted up from your bed. You breathed heavily, as if you could barely breath. Your body is sweating badly because of the flashback and nightmare you had. You thought it could finally go away after all these years, but it still haunts you sometimes.

Mitsuki knocked on the door several times and asked "Sweetie? Are you alright?'"

You could hear the concern through her voice, so you forcefully brought up your fake smile and answered "I'm okie! There was just some insect inside my room so I screamed! But don't worry, I killed it already!"

"Tell me if you need anything!" she finished and walked away, which your smile immediately dropped when you heard it.

You covered your face with one hand and gripped the back of your hair roughly with the other. You then gritted your teeth and grabbed something from your pocket, throwing it away harshly, which it slammed on the wall and fell.

The small notebook opened after it landed on the floor, showing what was inside.

Shimura Tenko

Save Tenko-chan: Fail. He got taken away by All For One because I failed to come up with a plan as soon as possible.

I am the reason he's going to be a villain in the future, the leader of the most dangerous criminal group, the League of Villains. I should've taken him back home, but not left him there, waiting for All For One to take him. It's all my fault. I'm sorry Tenko, I'm sorry.

Todoroki Touya

Save Touya-chan: Fail F̵̧̓a̶͌ͅi̸͉̐ľ̶̠ ̵̱̏F̸̘́à̶̻í̵̱l̴̩̐ ̸̺̔F̸̞̓a̵͖͛ǐ̷͇l̸͎̈́ ̵͖̾F̷͕͌A̵̡͒I̵̫͛L̷̝̑! I̸͚͒ ̵͙͆F̷̪̈́A̶̲̎I̴̭͊L̸̘̇E̵̺͆D̷̬̏!! I never noticed his flames turning from red to blue! Because I was too careless! If only I had asked him that day! The day that I saw him for the last time!

I had the chance to save him, but I still failed! If only I was quicker! If only I was stronger! Touya won't ever get burned to death and suffer! It's all my fault, because I'm too weak! Touya will never become Dabi and kill over thirty people! He will never become one of Japan's most dangerous villain!! He can become a hero with me and prove to Endeavor what he's actually capable of if I wasn't that weak!

İ̸̠'̷̛̹m̷̘̓ ̴͎̃s̷͇̍o̷̜͊r̸̛̩r̶͇͝y̶̮̽ ̸͎̾I̵̛̠'̷̲̋m̷̦̈́ ̴̪́s̷͓̾o̵̘̒r̵̡̈r̷̮̐y̶̗̕ ̶̡̓I̷̻̎'̵̳̓m̵̩̊ ̵͓̿ṣ̷̈o̵̮͆r̷͍̎r̸͓̂y̸̭̚.̴͉̿.̷̰͊.̵͕͆

I'LL HAVE REVENGE! I don't care what will happen to me! I will get revenge with Touya and be his downfall! I will make everyone see who he truly is! What a heartless monster he is!!! I'll make him suffer!

Collect evidence: ---

You're taking a walk near the area since you just finished homeschooling, though you have to go through Katsuki, since he seemed to be more protective over you and kept asking where you're going. You sometimes went back to the Todoroki Abode. You mainly went there to heal Shoto's injuries while giving him emotional support and also to collect something. You don't talk to Natsuo or Fuyumi that much after the incident. His death has a huge impact on them, but mostly on you.

You stepped inside the playground, where surprisingly, there were no people inside. You let out a delighted hum and sat down on a banch, enjoying the wind brushing through your cheeks.

"SHOUTAAAA!" a loud shout was heard, which made you jolt up in surprise. You looked beside you but found no one, which made you realize they were probably behind the slides so you didn't see them.

"HAVE YOU FINISHED PATTING THE CAT YETTTT!?????" the voice shouted, again.

"I just wanted some peace and quiet..." you mentally cried, but realization suddenly hits you like a truck.

"Shouta...? Wait what!!? Aizawa is here!!?" you screamed inside your mind, fangirling "So that's why it's so loud! It's Present Mic who's shouting! But well... gotta see Aizawa and get an autograph!"

˗ˏˋ !ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ᴜɴʟᴏᴄᴋ!'ˎ˗

ɴᴀᴍᴇ: Aizawa Shouta

You ran quietly and hid behind the slide, your eyes only focusing on Aizawa, who was patting the cat. A small smile was barely visible on his lips. He's wearing his hero uniform with his wrap scarf around his neck. Present Mic is also standing beside him frowning since he can't pet the cat.

"...damn kinda wish I was the cat-"

You snapped out of your thoughts by slapping yourself, trying to stop yourself from simping... I mean who doesn't!?

It's rare to see him in short hair without his beard. Furthermore, his eyebags were present but barely visible, though he still appeared tired as usual. But something is troubling you... they look really young as if they just graduated from UA. Did their age also change? 

Hizashi's gaze suddenly went towards your direction, making you lower your head in panic, but your cat ears were still visible. He raised his eyebrow in confusion and nudged his friend's elbow, making the raven head groan.

"I said I'd let you pet the cat." He glanced at his friend, but then returned his attention to the cat, petting it again, saying, "Just... give me a moment first."

"YOU HAVE BEEN PETTING IT FOR THE LAST FIFTEEN MINUTES!!!" he exclaimed, looking as if he's had enough of his shit. "WHEN IS IT GOING TO BE MY TURN?!? AND NOW YOU'VE ATTRACTED ANOTHER CAT!!!"

Aizawa looked in the direction he was pointing, only to find out a pair of cat ears were visible but then disappeared after a second. He blinked several times, and turned to his friend, "How can you be so sure it's a cat? It can't be that tall."

"WELL IT MIGHT BE A GIANT CAT!! OHHHH WAITTTT!!" he leaned down and said to Aizawa "IT MIGHT BE A PERSONNNN!!"

The raven head groaned in pain while rubbing his painful ear due to how loud he was. He turned back to where the cat was, but it had already disappeared. He covered his face with his hand and sighed heavily. He then removed it and said, loud enough for you to hear "Come out, I know you're there."

You peeked a bit and saw him staring at you, tiredly. You then slowly walked towards them while playing with your fingers, feeling their gaze at you.

Present Mic gasped and exclaimed "I KNEWW IT SHOUTA! I KNEW ITT!! IT'S NOT A CATTT!!!"

Aizawa ran his hand through his hair while standing back up and finally opened his mouth, "How long have you been watching us?"

"Well... like five minutes?" You answered.

"You know, Shouta... she might be your secret admirer or something!" Hizashi whispered, but you also heard him.

"U-um... Can I have your autograph, Eraserhead!?" you suddenly shouted due to your nervousness.

Aizawa widened his eyes in surprise. He never once thought he could have a fan, especially since he's an underground hero, which means people rarely know about him. You're probably his first fan. Even if you're not, you're the first to approach him and ask for his autograph.

"WHAAAATTTT!!?" Hizashi looked at his friend and then back at you. He continued doing this several times. Refuse to believe a kid, asking for his gloomy looking friend's autograph.

"H-how do you know about me? I always avoid the press and rarely appear on the news."

"I saw you in the news!" You exclaimed, eyes sparkling. "Even though you only appeared for a few seconds, the way you wear your goggles, how your capture weapon and hair float is reallyyy cool!! The news even said that you easily captured the villains using it! You're just so badass and cool!"

Aizawa rubs the back of his neck as his face lightly blushes because of your compliment. He thought he wouldn't want any fans, since he often found it annoying to imagine loads of fans trapping him in the middle. But sometimes when he saw the others having, even some, it made him slightly jealous. He's always been the underground hero, having no fans at all, and it barely bothers him, but right now, seeing how much you admire him made him slightly, just slightly happy.

He extended his hand, making you tilt your head in confusion. He averted your gaze and said "Don't you want an autograph? Give me a pen and a piece of paper so that I can do it."

Your eyes beamed in happiness, but then you suddenly realised something.

"I didn't bring them."

Both Aizawa and Hizashi stood there dumbfounded, which you immediately said "I'll get them real quick! Just give me one minute!"

Before they could reach for you, you had already run to God knows where, making the tired raven head sigh. He really wanted to get some sleep right now. He had just finished his hero mission and only wanted to get inside his warm blankets, but got dragged by his best friend.

"COME ONNNN SHOUTA!" Hizashi said, poking his cheek "I know you like it!! Just think of it as a fan service!!!!"

Aizawa slapped his hand away, grumbling "Whatever."

"I'm back!" A shout was heard, and you suddenly appeared, running towards them. All of them widened their eyes in surprise.

"How can she take them so fast? Not even a minute has passed!"

"Here!" He took your pen and paper, signed his signature, and wrote something.

"Thank you so much Eraserhead! I'll treasure it dearly!!" you thanked while holding it close to your chest, smiling brightly.

"Shouta."

He didn't even know what was up to him, the word just came out of his mouth suddenly, making his friend stare at him wide-eyed.

"Just Shouta is fine. Since you're the first and probably the last fan I had, you have my permission to say my first name." he said softly, almost hard to hear. His hand pats your head gently, making your ears move slightly.

"Well," he gave you a last pat and turned around "Time for me to go-"

"WAITTTTT SHOUTAAAA!!!" Hizashi cuts him off  "You can't just leave like that!!"

"So what do you want me to do? I already allowed her to call my name."

"A photo won't hurt right!!!!!???"

He rubbed his temples while closing his eyes, causing you to say in worry "You don't have to do it, you're already exhausted after your hero duties!"

"I'll be fine if you just do it quickly."

You quickly handed your phone to Hizashi and stood beside Aizawa, only for him to kneel down, placing his warm hand on the top of your head. You smiled warmly while he let out a barely visible one.

"Thank you Present Mic!"

You turned to Aizawa "Thank you to you too Era-Shouta-san!"

"GOODBYE SHOUTA'S FIRST FANNNNN!!!"

"Bye..." he said, still standing in front of you "Check the paper when you're back."

Before you could answer him, they had already walked away, leaving you standing there, alone.

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

Aizawa was still walking, but his thoughts were focused on what he had written on the paper.

Thanks for being my first fan. Hope to see you in the future.

He doesn't want to have too many fans, so having you as his first and only one is already enough.

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

13/09/22

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

[A/N]

 *(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭*ଘ Welcome backkkk guys!!! Thank you for 2.4k votes and 55k reads😖💖✨

Here is an announcement! The story will finally start before chapter 20 (or maybe in ch. 20)!! I have no idea why I wrote so many chapters but I still haven't started season 1 (;'༎ຶД༎ຶ') Remember! Aizawa is eighteen in this chapter, in which he just started to become an underground hero!

Also! I rlly wanna know who you guys like the most in this story so far (just the characters who appeared!!) And who do you think the most yandere character is? *Touya's my fav so far btw-*

Have a good day! Love you guys 💖💗💞💓💕

Next chapter... [I'm sorry, goodbye]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8K 1K 21
โ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐Š๐๐Ž๐– ๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐‡๐„๐‹๐ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐ˆ๐ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐€๐˜๐’ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐๐„๐„๐ƒ.โž โ•ณโ•ณโ•ณโ•ณ สฌสฌ๐—๐–พ๐—…๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ แœฐ ๐‘ฑ๐‘ผ๐‘ด๐‘ท ๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ป แœฐ โ†ณ๐–บ๐–ฟ๐—๐–พ๐—‹...
1.4K 84 26
๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘“๐‘’? ๐‘‡๐‘œ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข...๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘–๐‘“ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™...
160K 5.7K 14
โโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘ ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜ ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘ก?โž โ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘‘*๐‘š๐‘› ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘˜๐‘ข.โž ...
10.1K 339 44
๐™‘๐™–๐™ง๐™ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ!๐™ˆ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ ๐™ญ ๐™๐™š๐™ข!๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ! ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๏ผŒ ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๏ผŒ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๏ผŒ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ...